Lolcow Tyler Hertzler / Tyler.Senpai54 / Animelovr19 / Tyler X Sagiri / Tyler X Shiro - Severely autistic anti-natalist manchild. Performs hand-mouthing rants in Wal-Mart while his mother orders him bodypillows. Obsessed with the children's show "Oobi"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
I realized it on my own, being a racist man child makes me feel terrible and i want to change because i want this to end because im totally harmless and im sorry for all the terrible stuff i did.
if you want to stop being a manchild that means you need to get rid of all your anime/cartoon/video game merchandise

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I realized it on my own, being a racist man child makes me feel terrible and i want to change because i want this to end because im totally harmless and im sorry for all the terrible stuff i did.
Being racist is (arguably) bad, and I admire your desire to change. As far as the man-child issue, however, I say as long as it is not hurting anyone else, do what makes you happy. If that means watching anime and playing video games, I have some good news. Plenty of “adults” do both.

Valentinus

kiwifarms.net
if you want to stop being a manchild that means you need to get rid of all your anime/cartoon/video game merchandise

Not necessarily all of it. Hobbies are still fine and good so long as they don't dominate one's life. I'm sure there are many self-sufficient adults who enjoy anime and video games in their down time. Everything in moderation.

What are you good at, Tyler? What do you want to do with your life?

Bloitzhole

I'm drivin'! YEAH! RRRRMMM!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol this guy's responses are adorable.

Hey Tyler, I know some other users have said it but I just wanted to tell you again, that no one here hates you or means you any real life harm. We just make mean fun of people here, but nothing further.

Any ideas for new videos? If so, what do you think you are going to do?

Last edited:

Tyler X Sagiri

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
hell no i love anime. anime is usually an adult thing

Not necessarily all of it. Hobbies are still fine and good so long as they don't dominate one's life. I'm sure there are many self-sufficient adults who enjoy anime and video games in their down time. Everything in moderation.

What are you good at, Tyler? What do you want to do with your life?
Im good at alot of things and i would want to live a better life.

Lol this guy's responses are adorable.

Hey Tyler, I know some other users have said it but I just wanted to tell you again, that no one here hates you or means you any real life harm. We just make mean fun of people here, but nothing further.

Any ideas for new videos? If so, what do you think you are going to do?
I going to stick to food reviews.

how do you feel about kiwi farms before and after signing up? have any of your opinions changed
Before i signed up i was just living my life and after i signed up people were giving me a hard time.

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before i signed up i was just living my life and after i signed up people were giving me a hard time.
It's bad forum etiquette to make multiple posts in a row. If you want to reply to multiple posts just click "Quote" instead of "Reply", underneath the text-box there's a button that says "Insert quotes...", just click that and then "Quote messages" and it'll insert them all into one post. Make sure to click "Preview" to make sure your post looks okay before you post it.

Valentinus

kiwifarms.net
Im good at fixing things, i am good at video games and my idea of a better life is to be less weird and cringey.

What are you good at fixing? Have you ever considered a job in a technology-related field? Less having to deal with other people, more attention to detail required. Can often be a good fit for people on the autistic spectrum.

As far as a better life goes, there probably are therapy resources available if you want to deal with some of your social limitations due to ASD. Have you/your family looked into any of these?

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im good at fixing things, i am good at video games and my idea of a better life is to be less weird and cringey.
Maybe you could look into doing voluntary work at a computer repair shop, you'll get training so you'll learn how to fix even more stuff, you can choose your own hours, and you can quit any time if you don't like it (just let them know in advance, it's the polite thing to do). Depending on how well you do as a volunteer you might even get priority if a paid job shows up in the same company, and you'll have proof of experience with a reference if you apply for a job in a different company.

bimbo wife

the methadone clinic opens at 5:30
kiwifarms.net
Hey Tyler, a big part of me is remorseful that you have to go through what you're going through. You're obviously conflicted with yourself over your past behavior and seem confused as to how to move on properly. I'm sure you also don't really know how to live any other way, but you do know you want whatever is going on now to stop. A lot of us could never really understand what it's like to live feeling like you can't really connect to any real adult human, which leads me to my question -

What does this mean for Oobi? Does he stay or go? Do you think Oobi could undergo a psychic change and alter his bigoted ways? Will he ever stop assaulting snack foods?

Tyler X Sagiri

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey Tyler, a big part of me is remorseful that you have to go through what you're going through. You're obviously conflicted with yourself over your past behavior and seem confused as to how to move on properly. I'm sure you also don't really know how to live any other way, but you do know you want whatever is going on now to stop. A lot of us could never really understand what it's like to live feeling like you can't really connect to any real adult human, which leads me to my question -

What does this mean for Oobi? Does he stay or go? Do you think Oobi could undergo a psychic change and alter his bigoted ways? Will he ever stop assaulting snack foods?
I don't know what this means for oobi but i do know he will go, he could undergo a psychic change, and he will stop assaulting snack food. At least one day

dumb idiot

Lda171
kiwifarms.net
He's back!

Nothing of note in this video, it's just some Fortnite gameplay with no commentary.

This stream is more amusing, he starts complaining about the farms at 2:20, 8:30, and 11:24. He's going to make a stream about the farms soon.