Lolcow Tyler Hertzler / Tyler.Senpai54 / Animelovr19 / Tyler X Sagori / Tyler X Shiro - Severely autistic anti-natalist manchild. Performs hand-mouthing rants in Wal-Mart while his mother orders him bodypillows. Obsessed with the children's show "Oobi"

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
Meet Tyler Hertzler:
g.jpg
Tyler's a 20 year old autistic man living with his harem of anime body pillows in New Brighton, PA. When he's not snuggling with feathers, he's got other things occupying his mind: Primarily his Fortnite addiction, satiated by any gift cards he can cobble together with his marginal allowance. On the rare occasion he gets out of the house, he's wandering the halls of grocery stores while puppeteering his left hand as "Oobi", the protagonist of an old children's television series of the same name. But this Oobi's different. In Tyler's portrayal, he's an inappropriately ranting and swearing juvenile with a distaste for bad snack items and anything he deems immature.

download.png

Without further rhetoric, allow me to introduce you "first-hand" to how this man acts in a public environment:

His escapades with Oobi are near & far on his YouTube Channel, but they are nothing new. According to his Facebook, this seems to be a lifelong passion of his.
e.png
And Oobi's vendetta for immaturity? Not a unique character trait. Seems like Oobi's taken a chip off his papa's shoulder.
Judging from his behavior in his Wal-Mart wanderings, you'd be correct in assuming that he has a few strong opinions on snack food. So much so, in fact, that he's taken to giving the gift of his refined culinary tastes to the world. That's right, he makes food reviews! And they're quite the juicy showcase. Most of these feature a barrage of interesting distractions, completely unrelated to his food. He'll often be found playing a game, usually Roblox or Fortnite, for several minutes instead of reviewing food. Or better yet, he'll spout a random comment about the blacks or gay people out of nowhere.
What goes better with a good snack than your favorite carbonated beverage? And we're off on another trip to the store to grab his favorite, the limited release of Crystal Pepsi, as well as to witness another unwarranted public rant. This time, about Trump. Incidentally, Tyler decides to boast HIS ID CARD to the camera during checkout.
Without further ado, we have the crux of his life. His damsels in undistress. His harem. What he lives for:
His bodypillows. Every so often, he gets a new shipment. And when it comes, he's always eager to share it with the world. His up & coming collection includes several choice characters in very suggestive prints, a few of which are underage lolis.
And what is his goal in all of this? Is he an artist searching for a muse? Does he wish for the satisfaction of owning a collection? Does he want to simply support the artists' hard work? Of course not. As you may have suspected, our man's just a lonely soul in a world where it's too tough to find love.
Though the love of a man and his Waifu is a deep and complicated bond, no love is eternal. Unfortunately, not even 2D spouses are safe from domestic violence.
Considering this man's large collection and presumably limited means, how do you suppose he sources his supply? Quite simple: his mother. In the following video, sandwiched between ramblings about how Donald Trump hates Japan and Otakus, Tyler shows us his method of acquiring his treasured flock.
This isn't unique behavior. He has a history of requesting certain things from his mother via Facebook. Speaking of his Facebook, it's full of some true gems that give you a glimpse into Tyler's psyche on a daily basis. Here are a select few, including some of his begging, as well as some random, more peculiar entries.
a.png
b.png
c.png
d.jpg
In addition to his Facebook, Tyler is the proud owner of several other social media accounts. For now, I'll be focusing on his YouTube alts. And boy, are they exceptional. Most of them follow a similar format to his main account name, incorporating his real name in it somehow. Tyler, lacking the self awareness to realize that these are obvious alts, uses them to sockpuppet.
sockpuppeting.png
(Archive)
These alts themselves have led to some very interesting discoveries. Spread across two of his different YouTube channels are his very own "Psycho" series. These videos involve him recording and interfering with people in ways that he can't comprehend the emotional weight of. In one video, he records a fight between him and his kid brother. In the description, he claims it is recorded for entertainment purposes. (Archive) This video also serves as a deep glimpse into his home life. You could definitely argue his mother is abusive in this video, showing a double standard against two of her kids roughly the same mental age, as well as threatening to beat up the younger sibling.
His family consists of an interesting cast of characters. From what I've gathered from that video, others like it, and Facebook, I've compiled a list of some of those most involved in Tyler's life.
  • Cody Hertzler: Tyler's twin brother, doesn't live with him anymore. You can hear the younger kid in the previous video mention him. Facebook (Archive)
  • Krystal Stewart: Mother of the kid in the video. Is likely the mother of Cody and Tyler, or if not, still likely Tyler's primary caregiver. Facebook (Archive)
  • Nikki Clemmer: Mother of a toddler that will come up later. Does not live with Tyler. Facebook (Archive)
  • Chris Stewart: Used to be engaged with Nikki, may now be with Krystal judging by their last names. Is now in an ongoing custody battle over him and Nikki's child (the toddler). Presumably lives in Tyler's home. Currently has split custody over the toddler; this will come up later. Is another person mentioned by the kid in the video. Facebook (Archive)
  • Dakota McIntire: One of Krystal's kids. Is more than likely the young child in the video. He can be seen in many of Tyler's videos, and appears to be one of his only social outlets. Seems to live with Krystal, Chris, and Tyler. Facebook (Archive)
Another one of these "psycho" videos involves him and the kid, Dakota, laughing at a woman and her children in a playground. What is their crime, exactly? Well, according to them, they're laughing because the mom's a "bad parent". The video starts with simple snickering, before their conversation turns to the woman and her children being hurt in various ways. Tyler and Dakota talk about the woman getting hit in her privates, the kids being amputated, and other disturbing remarks completely out of left field. Ironic, given that the woman is supposed to be the psycho in this video. Fast forward through some more random comments about black people, and the two having a laugh because one of the kids has to use the bathroom (while the duo are watching, might I add), and the mom finally gets fed up and responds at about 6:20.
"I hope somebody laughs at you"
Believe me, lady. We are.

Judging by that previous video, you might not be surprised to know that Tyler has some anti-natalist tendencies, or at the very least, a hatred of small children. Coupled with his established distaste for "immaturity", and you can paint a clear picture of his outlook on little kids. In this next video, he can be seen upset at a baby for doing what babies do. Yes, it's time to bring in that toddler from earlier. Alright, so what could this baby do that could possibly make Tyler so mad? Cry. You know, what babies do normally. But instead of Tyler putting on some headphones, moving to another room, or doing literally anything else, he throws an absolute fit, declaring this behavior as the reason why his life is so terrible, and the baby, a bitch.
Stay classy, Ty.
Since I'd feel bad for leaving this OP on a sour note, I'll just share some more obsessive Oobi stuff to clean the palate.

Sort of disappointed that last one didn't go on for longer. I can only imagine what this guy acting out hand sex would look like.
And with that, that's all I've currently got to share.

YouTube (Archive)
Facebook (Archive)
Instagram
Microsoft Gamertag

Known YouTube Alts/Old Channels
Hertzler55 (Archive)
Tyler X Chino (Archive)
Tyler's Raging Time (Archive)

Check out the full YouTube archive if you're interested in exploring some more exceptional instances of spergery, all sorted for your convenience.
Full YouTube Archive

804 8th Ave, New Brighton PA 15066

FINAL NOTES:
This guy is very responsive to negative feedback and as I've seen, will absolutely delete videos upon receiving enough of it. As such, every video in this thread has been uploaded directly to the site.
I have made an archive of his entire known backlog, and it has been included in the links section.
The deleted video I'm talking about involved him discussing the custody battle over the toddler. In it, he ranted about how he was sick of the kid screaming all the time, and how if Nikki got custody, the kid wouldn't have to annoy him anymore. According to him, this would let him go back to his "normal life". I'll update if any interesting developments come about.

Last edited:

The Reaper

Be more kind, my friends.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a bad start OP. There seems to be some stuff here and I kinda want to see a bit more, but you've got the workings of a nice thread here. I would suggest diving to see if he has any other social media as that might lead to some other juicy hot takes.

I can't believe his mother is buying him body pillows and watching his content.

old channel

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
A man who has a love for the animu body pillows, Oobi, and he hates Trump? Sounds like a regular /pol/tard. Jokes aside, I would say this is a good thread. Videos are definitely interesting, good job on archiving. I'm going to echo what The Reaper said
Not a bad start OP. There seems to be some stuff here and I kinda want to see a bit more, but you've got the workings of a nice thread here. I would suggest diving to see if he has any other social media as that might lead to some other juicy hot takes.

If I find time, I'll try searching for social medias to add onto OP. Because that just sounds entertaining.

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
Glad to see the thread is off to a good start. I'm taking everything into consideration and will be looking more into this guy when I can to polish up the thread and add more good instances of spergery.

Pretty good so far. Please include a dox.
Looks like a mod took care of that, thanks to whoever that was. There was a lot more info in an earlier edit, but it looks like someone else made it more concise.

Will do. I tried to find any other accounts before making the thread, but couldn't get anything outside of facebook and Microsoft. The guy seems pretty sheltered ironically, maybe self-enforced due to his autism. But I'll keep looking.
As for his mother, I'm definitely interested in learning more about her.

OP, this is a great find and a great start to the thread. Find some volunteers to get a dox on this guy, and archive his channel and other videos ASAP if he really is the kind of guy to go DFE.
Working on that as we speak. Got my main PC archiving his youtube while I'm out of town for a few days. When I get back, I'll be updating the thread and posting the archive.

A man who has a love for the animu body pillows, Oobi, and he hates Trump? Sounds like a regular /pol/tard. Jokes aside, I would say this is a good thread. Videos are definitely interesting, good job on archiving. I'm going to echo what The Reaper said

If I find time, I'll try searching for social medias to add onto OP. Because that just sounds entertaining.
Would be a great help, thanks for offering.

I was about to dismiss this thread " ah just another weeb " but uhh... Wow. This dude is fucking weird. How did you stumble across him?
The guy is definitely something special. I hope my subtitle isn't too generic. Suggestions to improve it would be nice, if need be.
As for how I found him, my buddies and I were doing youtube searches by upload date, something we often do because it always turns up with the weirdest shit if you knew what to type. We found ourselves in a playlist of people getting toys to swear, word whammers, shit like that, and included in the playlist, we saw this guy's video on the dancing robot. As soon as I saw the guy's profile, I knew he was something special. I later investigated the channel, and the rest is as you see it.

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me, this guy gives me the nostalgia feels. A good old-fashioned lolcow. No political retardation, no SJW sperging, just pure unfiltered autism.
The OP looks pretty good. Nice introduction to him, why he's funny, ect.

Kafferlord

Some furfaggot who likes imperialist vixens
kiwifarms.net

Not many would like to admit this, but a lot of us who are weebs would love to have a mother that buys them fappanese stuff. let alone stuff like Doujins.

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
Got back home, full archive's up. It's all neatly categorized for your browsing pleasure.
Full YouTube Archive

Did a bit more searching and I found his Instagram, and he named his Discord user. These were provided by Tyler himself in his videos. He's not exactly the most private in regards to his information. Shame he isn't great at compiling it.
His Instagram is just his Instagram, but because Tyler is Tyler, he only listed his discord username, no tag, and no related server to join, so this info is effectively useless.
Instagram
Discord User: TylerXLucaYT (Possibly Tyler X LucaYT, Tyler_X_LucaYT or some other variant. He doesn't specify.)
Funnily enough, this video led me to another discovery: his (presumed) army of alts. I've found two of them so far, and as nigger ass kindly provided, he has his old channel, too. All of these have been archived along with his main. These accounts all share similar names, each including "Tyler" in some way. Tyler, lacking the self awareness to realize that these are obvious alts, uses them to sockpuppet.
sockpuppeting.png
(Archive)

Here are the known alts as of now, with the two I've found, and his old account for completeness purposes:
Hertzler55 (Archive)
Tyler X Chino (Archive)

These alts themselves have led to some very interesting discoveries. Spread across two of his different YouTube channels are his very own "Psycho" series. These videos involve him recording and interfering with people in ways that he can't comprehend the emotional weight of. In one video, he records a fight between him and his twin brother Cody. In the description, he claims it is recorded for entertainment purposes. (Archive) This video also serves as a deep glimpse into his home life. You could definitely argue his mother is abusive in this video, showing a double standard against two of her kids roughly the same mental age, as well as threatening to beat up Cody.
Another one of these "psycho" videos involves him and Cody laughing a woman and her children in a playground. What is their crime, exactly? Well, according to them, she's a "bad parent". Now clearly, with this woman being cited as the "psycho" in this video, it's ironic that Tyler shares his thoughts of the woman's children being mutilated, and similar thoughts, with his younger brother, to which they both laugh. Fast forward through some more random comments about black people and one of the woman's kids having to use the bathroom, and the mom rightfully responds at about 6:20.
Judging by that previous video, you might not be surprised to know that this guy has some anti-natalist tendencies, or at the very least, a hatred of small children. In this next video, he can be seen sperging out about a baby girl, either his sister or some other relative living with him. He only refers to her parents as "these assholes", so who knows. (These parents and the situation around them was described in the deleted video I've mentioned in the OP. They are currently in an ongoing custody battle over the girl, who is now 3 according to that video.)
So after that potentially enraging video, I'm going to leave you all off on a comic note. In a the video "I'm very concerned about people doing Christmas in November", (fantastic title there, Ty,) Tyler browses his facebook and attempts to give context to some of what he's posted. Particularly amusing to me is this ad he got for a gay meetup Facebook group, especially considering his overt and proud hatred of gays.
facebook ad.png
If you decide to watch, feel free to skim, it's quite long. Too long to upload here, actually.
Mega Link (The video in the folder is called "I'm very concerned about people doing Christmas in November")

Here's another gem: It looks like our guy might be projecting an inflation fetish. In this video, he reacts to one of his packages being delayed, and then proceeds to rant about inflation videos on YouTube. As you do, naturally.
Mega Link (The video in the folder is called "A talk about my package II")

Well, that's about all I've got. I'll be incorporating some of this into the OP when I've got the time. For now I'll just be adding some of the links.
I'm thinking about changing the subtitle, as I think the current one is a bit too generic. I'm thinking this might be an example of something more indicative of what makes Tyler unique. How does this sound?
Severely autistic child-hating 20 year old. Spergs out at supermarkets while his mother orders him bodypillows. Obsessed with the children's show "Oobi"
I'll keep searching for more social media accounts. In the meantime, I hope the sorted archive makes scouring through his hundreds of videos a bit easier. There are so many gems still to be found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got back home, full archive's up. It's all neatly categorized for your browsing pleasure.
Full YouTube Archive

Did a bit more searching and I found his Instagram, and he named his Discord user. These were provided by Tyler himself in his videos. He's not exactly the most private in regards to his information. Shame he isn't great at compiling it.
His Instagram is just his Instagram, but because Tyler is Tyler, he only listed his discord username, no tag, and no related server to join, so this info is effectively useless.
Instagram
Discord User: TylerXLucaYT (Possibly Tyler X LucaYT, Tyler_X_LucaYT or some other variant. He doesn't specify.)
Funnily enough, this video led me to another discovery: his (presumed) army of alts. I've found two of them so far, and as nigger ass kindly provided, he has his old channel, too. All of these have been archived along with his main. These accounts all share similar names, each including "Tyler" in some way. Tyler, lacking the self awareness to realize that these are obvious alts, uses them to sockpuppet.
View attachment 1393874
(Archive)

Here are the known alts as of now, with the two I've found, and his old account for completeness purposes:
Hertzler55 (Archive)
Tyler X Chino (Archive)

These alts themselves have led to some very interesting discoveries. Spread across two of his different YouTube channels are his very own "Psycho" series. These videos involve him recording and interfering with people in ways that he can't comprehend the emotional weight of. In one video, he records a fight between him and his kid brother Cody. In the description, he claims it is recorded for entertainment purposes. (Archive) This video also serves as a deep glimpse into his home life. You could definitely argue his mother is abusive in this video, showing a double standard against two of her kids roughly the same mental age, as well as threatening to beat up Cody.
Another one of these "psycho" videos involves him and Cody laughing a woman and her children in a playground. What is their crime, exactly? Well, according to them, she's a "bad parent". Now clearly, with this woman being cited as the "psycho" in this video, it's ironic that Tyler shares his thoughts of the woman's children being mutilated, and similar thoughts, with his younger brother, to which they both laugh. Fast forward through some more random comments about black people and one of the woman's kids having to use the bathroom, and the mom rightfully responds at about 6:20.
Judging by that previous video, you might not be surprised to know that this guy has some anti-natalist tendencies, or at the very least, a hatred of small children. In this next video, he can be seen sperging out about a baby girl, either his sister or some other relative living with him. He only refers to her parents as "these assholes", so who knows. (These parents and the situation around them was described in the deleted video I've mentioned in the OP. They are currently in an ongoing custody battle over the girl, who is now 3 according to that video.)
So after that potentially enraging video, I'm going to leave you all off on a comic note. In a the video "I'm very concerned about people doing Christmas in November", (fantastic title there, Ty,) Tyler browses his facebook and attempts to give context to some of what he's posted. Particularly amusing to me is this ad he got for a gay meetup Facebook group, especially considering his overt and proud hatred of gays.
View attachment 1393936
If you decide to watch, feel free to skim, it's quite long. Too long to upload here, actually.
Mega Link (The video in the folder is called "I'm very concerned about people doing Christmas in November")

Here's another gem: It looks like our guy might be projecting an inflation fetish. In this video, he reacts to one of his packages being delayed, and then proceeds to rant about inflation videos on YouTube. As you do, naturally.
Mega Link (The video in the folder is called "A talk about my package II")

Well, that's about all I've got. I'll be incorporating some of this into the OP when I've got the time. For now I'll just be adding some of the links.
I'm thinking about changing the subtitle, as I think the current one is a bit too generic. I'm thinking this might be an example of something more indicative of what makes Tyler unique. How does this sound?

I'll keep searching for more social media accounts. In the meantime, I hope the sorted archive makes scouring through his hundreds of videos a bit easier. There are so many gems still to be found.
Wait so... was he watching those kids pee...? That's honestly fucking creepy. I mean the mom probably should've just taken em to a nearby bathroom (if it's a public park, chances are there was at least a porta-potty nearby) but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Idk. That part just REALLY struck me as fucking bizarre.

Once all this gets incorporated into the OP though, I definitely think it's worth moving. Looks like his whole family is batshit insane so that's cool.

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
Alright, just updated the OP with some of the content in my previous reply, updated the subtitle, fixed some errors and the pacing of information, and posed some new information and context surrounding his family and home life.

Wait so... was he watching those kids pee...? That's honestly fucking creepy. I mean the mom probably should've just taken em to a nearby bathroom (if it's a public park, chances are there was at least a porta-potty nearby) but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Idk. That part just REALLY struck me as fucking bizarre.
Yeah, I agree. But given Tyler's mental maturity, I really doubt it's sexual. Definitely not appropriate though, no matter the circumstances. Not that that needs to be said.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Tags
None