Lolcow Tyler Hertzler / Tyler.Senpai54 / Animelovr19 / Tyler X Sagori / Tyler X Shiro - Severely autistic anti-natalist manchild. Performs hand-mouthing rants in Wal-Mart while his mother orders him bodypillows. Obsessed with the children's show "Oobi"

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I agree. But given Tyler's mental maturity, I really doubt it's sexual. Definitely not appropriate though, no matter the circumstances. Not that that needs to be said.

If you say so. I guess I'm just kinda used to seeing all the predators from Animal Control so it's difficult for me to not leap to that as my first conclusion. Still fucking weird though - I mean it's almost instinctual at this point to immediately look away from someone exposing themselves inappropriately if you weren't intent on seeing that.

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
If you say so. I guess I'm just kinda used to seeing all the predators from Animal Control so it's difficult for me to not leap to that as my first conclusion. Still fucking weird though - I mean it's almost instinctual at this point to immediately look away from someone exposing themselves inappropriately if you weren't intent on seeing that.
Who knows, maybe we'll find out he's a closet piss fetishist. If my hunch is anything, he's already harboring some sexual stuff he doesn't want to confront, judging by that facebook ad he got and his inflation rant. Seems like projection to me, but maybe it's just him running his autistic mouth. Then again, this is the guy who's so shameless he'll get his mom to order him bodypillows.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who knows, maybe we'll find out he's a closet piss fetishist. If my hunch is anything, he's already harboring some sexual stuff he doesn't want to confront, judging by that facebook ad he got and his inflation rant. Seems like projection to me, but maybe it's just him running his autistic mouth. Then again, this is the guy who's so shameless he'll get his mom to order him bodypillows.
Personally, I got the same feeling of him possibly projecting. This is going to be interesting to watch develop

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great discovery OP! A true pure early Chris-Chan style lolcow in the wild! They've become as rare as unicorns lately, but you done bagged yourself a fine trophy. This shit is awesome, and I can only imagine the reaction when he finds out he's got a thread now.

I'd say it's 75% likely he makes an account here and sprays his spergery all over the place. I don't see the usual legal threat for Null to ignore coming from this one, but I bet he DFE's at the speed of light once discovered so great job at pre-emptively archiving everything.

The Internet may forget but at Kiwi Farms, your shame remains here until you die. And often after that, too.

BrokenFeed427

kiwifarms.net
Saw this video as well, full thing's up on the archive now. Same with that fortnite bit.
So about that video: Aside from him the obvious, there was another moment that caught my interest. He mentions at 6:06 how he has to censor his address, and that he's shown it before. He says that he has to censor it because "people were..." and then he stops. Makes me think there's a chance he's aware of this thread. But if he were, I feel like there'd be a lot more of a reaction. We'll have to wait and see.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
Here's another gem: It looks like our guy might be projecting an inflation fetish. In this video, he reacts to one of his packages being delayed, and then proceeds to rant about inflation videos on YouTube. As you do, naturally.
Mega Link (The video in the folder is called "A talk about my package II")
mpv-shot0001.jpg

this playlist doesn't seem to exist anymore but looking up jack37343 is a whole other rabbit hole of autism

at 7:08 in the same video:
mpv-shot0003.jpg

Last edited: