Skitzocow Tyler McMullen / Deffy Pyah Urz / "The Creature" / Sodapoppin Stalker - Schizo, repeat stalker, clout chaser, criminal, failed streamer, creator of the "timecube" of card games, pervert, fish abuser, possibly dangerous psychotic. Wants to lead his own streaming cult but no one knows who tf he is.

SqXuSR

kiwifarms.net
Tyler's personal website (WARNING: S-tier Schizo website)
Archive as of June 2021
Earlier and highly NSFW archive

Tyler's introductory Reddit post on the empty subreddit he created for himself and his non-existent cult of personality, the "Defients" [sic]

33646530-33646530.jpg
116265135_10158874013463896_3961940475936425188_n.jpg

2015 mugshot to 2021. Be careful who you call 'ugly' in the psych ward.

"The Creature"

If you haven't heard of Tyler McMullen AKA Deffy Pyah Urz (pronounced like "yours", claims to have had his name legally changed in 2017) AKA "The Creature", good. If you have, you most likely don't even know you have, but what you've probably heard is WoW streamer Sodapoppin's "Creature" story.
tl;dr - Tyler shows up uninvited to popular WoW streamer's house, stays for a few days, begs to be a permanent part of the stream/roommate, leaves pills and weed behind when finally kicked out
  • Sodapoppin's address gets leaked
  • A couple fans stop by, Soda takes them out to see a movie, normal guys
  • The next day, a different guy (the Creature) stops by, Soda's friend lets him in
  • Soda takes him to Chili's, turns out he drove 17 hours from NH to meet him
  • Soda lets him spend the night, assuming he's leaving the next morning
  • He doesn't leave, is getting more awkward
  • Soda, a few friends, and the Creature go to Outback
  • The Creature hints that he should stay, that the stream 'loves' him
  • After dinner, Soda's friend privately advises him to get rid of the Creature
  • Soda, friends, and Creature hang out and watch a movie
  • The Creature pressures Soda into getting high by taking his (the Creature's) ADHD medication (I'm assuming adderall)
  • Another one of Soda's friends intervenes and invites the Creature to come smoke weed with him to get him away from Soda
  • A little later, while discussing streaming plans, the Creature barges in out of nowhere and has a crying breakdown to Soda about his girl troubles
  • Soda GTFOs to his room, calls the friend who advised him to rid himself of the Creature, and asks him WTF to do
  • On his friend's advice, Soda casually asks the Creature when he's leaving the next morning
  • The Creature, in the middle of trying to set up his computer in Soda's house, is baffled that Soda wants him to leave
  • The Creature protests, insisting that the stream "needs" and "loves" him, that he's something "fresh and amazing" who "needs to live [there]"
  • Soda tells him to pack his shit and GTFO by noon tomorrow
  • Soda goes back to his room, locks his door, and texts his roommate to ask him to watch his back that night
  • The next morning, Soda is sequestered in his room for fear of the Creature, asks his friend's girlfriend to tell Tyler to git
  • Girl and Creature get in argument as to whether or not Creature should be allowed to live with Soda
  • During argument, it is revealed that Creature does not feel he is an "uninvited" guest, as he messaged Soda on Facebook to let him know he was coming. Soda, of course, had not replied to this message.
  • When this inevitably fails, Creature busts out the big guns and protests that he is Diamond at League of Legends.
  • FINALLY, Soda storms downstairs, gets in Creature's face, and yells for him to leave.
  • Creature cries, packs his shit, hugs Soda (???) and before he leaves, tells him he "left something for [him]"
  • Freaking out, Soda and friends search the house
  • The Creature left pills and weed, which Soda and friends burn

Some additional info we learn from these videos:
  • Tyler believed that one of Soda's friends worked at McDonald's, and before knocking on Soda's front door, went from McDonald's to McDonald's searching for Soda's friend
  • Tyler would have freakouts whenever Soda headdesked
  • Tyler hid the drugs he left for Soda in the air vents
  • Was also a mini-stalker of Destiny for a time afterward
  • Went through Soda's room with a camera, feeling Soda's mousepad and reverently saying it was "Soda's mousepad" (I can't find this video but apparently it was on Tyler's YouTube for a time)

What you may not know is that our story does not end there. In 2015, not long after the Creature incident, Tyler was arrested for disorderly conduct at a Donald Trump event in Manchester, NH. He was ultimately charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of simple assault.

2015 Arrest

Article #1 (mistakenly refers to him as "Todd")
(archive)
Article #2
(archive)

Apparently, in the lead-up to this incident, Tyler posted on Facebook about his plans to disrupt a Trump event as a "publicity stunt," as well as a transcript of his Presidential announcement speech. It seems the event brought him very little publicity, and was very likely responsible for one of Tyler's self-proclaimed "seven" hospitalizations (see his Reddit post, linked at the top of the page). Hopefully, after an arrest and hospitalization, as well as some new meds, our boy Tyler is ready to clean up his act, right?

No. (TwitchCon 2017)

Once again, Tyler tries to meet with Sodapoppin, who firmly rebuffs his advances. In an extremely disjointed and creepy video uploaded to Tyler's personal YouTube page, we can see some of the incident from his POV. I'd say we also get some "context" but it's so schizophrenic and jumbled that it doesn't really answer any questions, but we do get to see some highlights, including Tyler doing his best Ricardo Lopez impersonation, popping pills like pez in an apparent suicide attempt, and drinking ketchup while bawling to Imagine Dragons, so I'll link it for posterity.
So, Tyler has learned nothing. It seems that his fascination with streamers comes from his obsession with being a streamer, turning himself from awkward pariah Tyler McMullen into Deffy Pyah Urz, beloved leader of his "Defient" army, philosopher behind the Loturian mindset, and genius card game creator. If none of that made any sense to you, congratulations - your brain functions. I'll break it down bit by bit for you.

Tyler becomes Deffy Pyah Urz

Tyler claims to have changed his name legally in 2017 to Deffy Pyah Urz. (I haven't fact-checked this, nor will I.) You might be saying that that's the stupidest name you've ever heard, and you'd be right, so let's see if there's any reason behind this change.

"Deffy"​

Tyler captured a portion of Soda's stream and uploaded it to his personal YouTube page. In true skinwalker fashion, the purpose behind sharing this clip seems to be to prove to the world that he and Soda are "connected" because they both have ADHD. Note that the title Tyler has chosen for this video is "ADHD + Chance Morris = YES~ (26%)" - Chance Morris being Soda's real name and 26% being the percentage of his audience who voted "Yes" to Soda's strawpoll on whether or not he (Soda) has ADHD.
Of particular interest is around 0:49 seconds into the video, one of the poll options is "Deffy." AFAIK this clip was taken from before Tyler started going by Deffy. I could be wrong on that, but the upload date is 2015 on YouTube, and I can't find anything that definitively proves that Tyler was going by Deffy before then. I also believe this was back when strawpoll allowed people to make a new option on polls. I don't know anything about Soda, never watched him, but one of two options seems likely to me. One: Soda has said "deffy" meaning "definitely" before, and Tyler latched onto it, or two: Tyler added the "deffy" option himself while answering the strawpoll as he caught the stream live. Either option is an example of Tyler trying to insert himself into Soda's life.

Tyler has big plans for his streaming career, one of which is to call his followers "Defients" (so defiant, he claims, that they refuse to spell defiant properly. Yes, I'm serious, and so is he.) The "Defients" subreddit is, well... lacking, seemingly empty except for a few posts made by Tyler on his multiple reddit accounts. Oh, also, as a "Defient" you're expected to grow a pointed fingernail and paint it. We'll talk about that in a bit, but obviously there's some link between "Deffy/Defients" so I figured it was worth mentioning.

"Pyah"​

As far as I can tell, this is something Sodapoppin says or used to say. Fucking creep Tyler has now made the [former] catch phrase of his stalking victim permanently part of his legal name, if what he says is to be belived (which is a big if). Even if Tyler's lying about the name change, it's still extremely inappropriate.

"Urz"​

I'm not entirely sure about this one. My working theory, since it's pronounced "Yours," is that Tyler is telling people that he is "theirs." In his "thecreature.mp4" video, linked earlier in the thread, around 3:54, he tells Ice Poiseidon, "I'm your slave, right?" Very normal shit. Anyway, this theory is a stretch. I'm sure he'd all-too-happily divulge the story behind the name if someone asked, but I'd prefer not to talk to this weirdo in any capacity.

EDIT: It's been confirmed to me that "Pyah" is an old catch-phrase of Sodapoppin's, and "Urz" is something that used to be spammed in Ice Poseidon's chat.

The Defient Army

Let's be clear - the "Defient Army" doesn't exist. As I've noted, Tyler's r/defients subreddit is empty. What Tyler envisions, I'm assuming, is a loyal following of viewers, subs, and mods. This is a typical narcissist's delusion and is one of the least interesting aspects of Tyler, so I'll let him explain most of it in his rambling post where he looks for mods for his stream. Highlights include requiring his mod candidates to have two monitors, at least a high school education, a "decent-sized e-peen", and an above-average IQ. The mod position is, of course, unpaid. His mods and followers are also expected to "spread the Loturian mindset." Don't worry if you don't know what that is. Much like Tyler's online following, the Loturian mindset is also a figment of Tyler's imagination.

The Loturian Mindset

"Loturism" (sometimes styled as 10+urism - if you haven't picked up on this yet, Tyler has a thing for typing things as obnoxiously as possible) is, as far as I can tell, just a state of positivity/mindfulness that Tyler wants to one day "share with the world." This is a short section because after an hour of research I realized I was spending way too much time trying to pin down exactly what Loturism was when it's abundantly clear that its founder doesn't know either. Egg on my face, I guess.

Superfy (formerly Super Cuttle)

"Cuttle," if you're not aware (you're not), was sort of a proto-MtG for literal Boomers, a head-to-head card game from the 1970s that could be played with a deck of 52 cards. Here are the rules. Sounds fun, maybe a little complicated, right?
Here's Tyler's verion.
If that's a little too complicated for you, don't worry, there's a trimmed-down version, too.

ADHD TAT

Not much to say about this one, just thought I'd include it as it gives a rare window into Tyler's broken, barely-functioning mind.
adhd tattoo.png
Tyler's rambling explanation in the reddit comments

Stuffed Animal Sex Tape

If you've stuck with this so far, congratulations. Have a reward.

sauce

The Littlebunny Obsession / Fish Abuse

As far as I can tell, the video above is one that Tyler made to send to a streamer named Littlebunny (whose face is the cutout at the end of the video). This is where Tyler goes from being an unhinged, socially awkward, but ultimately harmless clout chaser to a hateable and dangerous psychopath. The fish at the end of the video that he tosses into his "shit" (which I don't know or care if it's real) is "alive and well" according to Tyler, but pulling a fish out of water and tossing it into shit or paint or whatever it is to make a video to send to a girl you're stalking is still abuse of a pet IMO.

Tyler has also sent a dead fish and packet of research chemicals to this girl, in an unlisted YouTube video titled "Littlebunny's Dead Fish" (archive) - as far as I can tell, this took place before the shitting video.

I don't know who any of these degenerates are or what the story is, but a section of Tyler's web site (this link shows up at around 3:30 in the above video) contains discord chat logs between Littlebunny and himself. I can't be fucked to read all of it. Maybe there are some clues in there as to what the fuck is going on. Who cares.
He also seems to take perverse pleasure in her negative reactions to his behavior. In another unlisted YT video (archive), Tyler has screen-recorded and saved her reactions to the shit video (which he titled "lovelanguage".)
To be clear, I don't know whether or not the dead fish he sent her is the same one he threw into his "shit" in the other video. Regardless, abusing fish, sending dead animals and research chemicals through the mail, and generally intimidating/stalking behavior from this piece of shit makes him a truly hateable person.

Where we are now​

I'm getting sick of talking about this shit-stain, so I'll wrap this up. Most recently, parasite Tyler is trying to attach himself to Dr. K, AKA "Healthygamergg" a psychiatrist and mental health streamer. This is the reason for his "introductory" Reddit post I linked at the beginning of the OP, as well as this post, where he BAWWWs about people not "moving on" from him being "The Creature." Never mind that his entire persona is built around his status as "The Creature" (he refers to himself as "The Creature of Sodapoppin" many, many times). Never mind his utter lack of remorse:
And certainly never mind sending dead animals and research chemicals through the federal mail to a girl you're stalking, then recording her reactions and uploading them online. Tyler's changed, and he's ready to get attention from Dr. K's massive audience and launch his streaming career be a good person!

Some bullshit I can't be bothered to watch, but you probably can

I really can't subject myself to an hour and a half of Tyler's nonsense, but there might be some stuff of interest in here (doubtful). As far as I can tell, this is an interview with an aspiring mental health or advice streamer by the name of "Yeti Eater".
And here's a video AMA from 2018
I can't upload either videos to KF without crashing my browser, so here's a couple mega links: #1 and #2

Tyler's Social Media​

aka.png

Tyler's other aliases if anyone feels like following up on them. From his website.

IN CONCLUSION:

schizo.png

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
definitely out there.
Not bad for your second post. You should include some of the archives also as images in the thread, and you dont need to spoiler every video and image, for example Id un-spoiler the arrest video etc...
Also have a profile image of him not under a spoiler at the top of the op

great job with the archiving.

and holy shit look at this:
Stuffed Animal Sex Tape
If you've stuck with this so far, congratulations. Have a reward.
View attachment 2248503
sauce
made me vomit alittle.

SqXuSR

kiwifarms.net
definitely out there.
Not bad for your second post. You should include some of the archives also as images in the thread, and you dont need to spoiler every video and image, for example Id un-spoiler the arrest video etc...
Also have a profile image of him not under a spoiler at the top of the op

great job with the archiving.

and holy shit look at this:

made me vomit alittle.
Thanks, I'll clean it up a bit. It's my first attempt at an OP

Flip: Draw 2

kiwifarms.net
This is actually a pretty great introduction. Good work.
mental health.png

Didn't get a chance to watch the videos you left but I'm not sure any mental health or life advice from this guy will be of much use.

As a big card game fan, Cuttle seems kinda fun once you take a sharpie and write the effects on the card. Hell, you could even get really fancy and make custom deck with artwork from YuGiOh or MtG since it has a ton of similarities with them. Simple draw two effects and whatnot.

Then I read Superfy Ultra.

Every card has a mountain of text like this.
1623311838908.png

But all you practically get is this.
1623311763504.png

How the fuck is anyone supposed to play this shit?

Don't even get me started on this.
TEN SECONDS.png

Bathsalts

Darker than you Mohammad
kiwifarms.net
I think the funniest thing about the creature's arrest is when the crowd watching it started cheering. I looked up loturian and I believe that may have been his old twitch account because I found a subreddit with a single post and a twitter account both of which were created in January 2014. I also found some long winded deranged pastebin (I didn't bother to read it) that appears to be dm's from his current twitter account some time in 2018.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@SqXuSR you left this out
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Seems to have yeeted his voting records either from his dumbass arrest stunt or because he's a self-hating, unpatriotic, Americunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The video in that first spoiler is an absolute must-watch. It sets the table for the rest of this OP so well.

"Pyah"
As far as I can tell, this is something Sodapoppin says or used to say.
Yeah, "pyah" is an old meme from Sodapoppin's early days of streaming and it became a really cringy meme in his community. It's just something he used to yell out.
"Urz"
I'm not entirely sure about this one.
"Urz" is also something that used to get spammed in Ice Poseidon's chat

SqXuSR

kiwifarms.net
I think the funniest thing about the creature's arrest is when the crowd watching it started cheering. I looked up loturian and I believe that may have been his old twitch account because I found a subreddit with a single post and a twitter account both of which were created in January 2014. I also found some long winded deranged pastebin (I didn't bother to read it) that appears to be dm's from his current twitter account some time in 2018.
The pastebin seems to just be Tyler berating a [former?] mod of his for not sending him money lol. Starts off with some high school girl drama (keep in mind he would have been like 26 or 27 at this point) but quickly devolves into pathetic e-begging.
subreddit and twitter

Bathsalts

Darker than you Mohammad
kiwifarms.net
The pastebin seems to just be Tyler berating a [former?] mod of his for not sending him money lol. Starts off with some high school girl drama (keep in mind he would have been like 26 or 27 at this point) but quickly devolves into pathetic e-begging.
subreddit and twitter
He's like a fine wine that only gets more schizophrenic with age.

SqXuSR

kiwifarms.net
The video in that first spoiler is an absolute must-watch. It sets the table for the rest of this OP so well.

Yeah, "pyah" is an old meme from Sodapoppin's early days of streaming and it became a really cringy meme in his community. It's just something he used to yell out.

"Urz" is also something that used to get spammed in Ice Poseidon's chat
Thanks; updated

CasperTheGhoul

if ur on desktop the l is silent
kiwifarms.net

SqXuSR

kiwifarms.net
Fantastic OP :winner:

That is some brutal, top tier schizo shit.
I was going to try to get a screencap of the numbered list at the bottom, but his website is such slapped together bullshit that the placement of the images don't adjust for different aspect ratios or zooms

View attachment 2251694View attachment 2251691

Also, "reward"
Weirdly, it's (slightly) more legible on mobile
I figured the chat tab was gonna be just as broken as the rest of the site.
View attachment 2251790
Guess not.
He's desperate for any kind of attention at all, which might make him a good cow. I figured low probability of DFE

CasperTheGhoul

if ur on desktop the l is silent
kiwifarms.net
Weirdly, it's (slightly) more legible on mobile
Emphasis on slightly.
Interestingly enough, there's a donation button that takes you to his streamlabs on the mobile version of the site that's completely absent from the desktop version. I got zero results for "streamlabs" when I searched for it via the element inspector.
And yes, he seems unbelievably desperate for attention, negative or positive. I wonder how many of the points he lists are true and how many he made up for shock value.