Careercow Tyler McVicker / ValveNewsNetwork (VNN) / Tyler Jon McVicker - Autist with stalker tendencies larping as the Jason Schreier of Valve news

Kyururu-kun

not sure what they woke up to
kiwifarms.net
1200px-Half_Life_2_logo.svg.png

Half Life 2 logo says Straight Pride lmao
:story:

chimpSculpture_

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone noticed that whenever Tyler likes something he becomes very hardcore with it? More than just Half-Life or Valve in general I mean.
He kind of reminds me of when autists become obsessed with something because, usually they're clueless if anything they like is something other people like as well, and when they learn or believe other people enjoy that topic or whatever too, they then go into a hyper autistic overdrive and think it's really really great and become obsessed ?

Tyler is like that with anything community created, with Fallout: The Frontier he got an early release of it and was singing praises about it and was saying all these great things about it. But even outside of all the infamous stuff in the mod, it was just really shit, shit writing, shit content. Shit dev team. It's as if Tyler couldn't taste food at all so he had to look at other people's reaction whenever eating to get a good idea of what to think. With the Fallout mod he just see's two things he's obsessed with, Fallout and "Community Project".

Zelos Wilder

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone noticed that whenever Tyler likes something he becomes very hardcore with it? More than just Half-Life or Valve in general I mean.
He kind of reminds me of when autists become obsessed with something because, usually they're clueless if anything they like is something other people like as well, and when they learn or believe other people enjoy that topic or whatever too, they then go into a hyper autistic overdrive and think it's really really great and become obsessed ?

Tyler is like that with anything community created, with Fallout: The Frontier he got an early release of it and was singing praises about it and was saying all these great things about it. But even outside of all the infamous stuff in the mod, it was just really shit, shit writing, shit content. Shit dev team. It's as if Tyler couldn't taste food at all so he had to look at other people's reaction whenever eating to get a good idea of what to think. With the Fallout mod he just see's two things he's obsessed with, Fallout and "Community Project".
It's called hyper fixation and is a trait common among high functioning autistic people.

Lolipop Head

kiwifarms.net
Mere two weeks after that little video with Gaben Tyler finally decided to speak and the only thing of note there is that at some moments he sounds like a genuine nut.
What's especially funny how he says that Valve is run by "people with egos", look who's talking.
This video is fine I guess but I feel like "the wilderness" or Valve management structures is probably one of the commonly overlooked flaws of a decentralized business. It's easy to get distracted, or even get overly ambitious with projects in a company, and it was interesting to see Valve go through that quiet time. At least with this video, we got a peek as to why that silence was so long.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least with this video, we got a peek as to why that silence was so long.
Yeah, he was watching videos from other people, that he called "lacking in quality", even though his videos always have been the same. He sounds not like someone levelheaded, but more like a rejected fanboy, which is basically who he is. I also wonder what "contacts" he still has, since it seems that actual Valve employees ignore him.

I mean, Big Joey managed to give more, earlier and without this passive-aggressive tone.
Now I hope that update will see the light of day, just to see him reporting on it with a pockets full of spaghetti.

Lolipop Head

kiwifarms.net
Well look like TylerMcFucker just put out a statement correcting that it's not Gaben but It the higher up of Valve but still contradict himself in the vids because he's just a rejected fanboy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-29-11-11-18-457_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-29-11-11-18-457_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2021-05-29-11-11-27-074_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-29-11-11-27-074_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 112

2sm

Autistic Boomer
kiwifarms.net
This autistic spazz has no idea what Valve is up to anymore and his little ego hurts not being able to leech off of them. There is no such thing as "Valve News", you've been playing the same games for 10+ years. Listening to him get psyched about TF2 updates from years ago made me hate this guy, all of his content is elaborate fanboy bait for people who think Valve is some antihero of gaming. Cheers to TylerMcFucktard for every single lie he put in his videos.