Careercow Tyler McVicker / ValveNewsNetwork (VNN) / Tyler Jon McVicker - Autist with stalker tendencies larping as the Jason Schreier of Valve news

Barracuda Joe

Gremblo Fantasy
kiwifarms.net
Tyler got caught throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, made some big fuss about MS acquisitions witnessing an employee exodus over a change in corporate culture, used the usual "anonymous sources" type rag-speech. Some dude from bethesda (correction, he's a contractor) came out and said that not many people have gone, and those that have did so primarily for retirement. Other more-accredited leakers and insiders had serious doubts that (A) corporate culture would shift without significant staff changes, and (B) it'd happen under microsoft, which has seemingly been pretty hands off.
Screenshot_20210530-224703_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20210530-224646_Brave.jpg

He deleted the tweet, I'll see if I can find an archive.

EDIT: Haven't found a screenshot, but of his goofy yt vids has a segment on it, I'll add that and timestamps. I'm on my phone atm, so an archive of the vid would be appreciated.

Twitter thread I sourced screenshots from: https://mobile.twitter.com/Quantumblitz187/status/1399160032709730311

Video: https://youtu.be/2qOSe1x3lA4

He brings up his usual nonsense at 15:40

Bonus edit: Pinned comment on the YT video claims it was a misunderstanding from a "trusted source". Tylers penchant for clickbait and grasping, paired with the usual red flags that "trusted source" raises in relation to rag journalism means I don't buy it.

Last edited:

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off-topic, but has anyone played TF2 recently? Has the aimbot shit show subsided at all?
I can manage to tolerate the eye-raping cosmetics and the furries and Redditor faggots when I'm gibbing them and making them cry, but the botpocalypse is a stage of cancer too far. Don't know if Tyler has been running his goblin mouth about it recently, as that typically means bad things for the game.

Big Fat Frog

Blowtorch and Corkscrew
kiwifarms.net
Slightly off-topic, but has anyone played TF2 recently? Has the aimbot shit show subsided at all?
I can manage to tolerate the eye-raping cosmetics and the furries and Redditor faggots when I'm gibbing them and making them cry, but the botpocalypse is a stage of cancer too far. Don't know if Tyler has been running his goblin mouth about it recently, as that typically means bad things for the game.
Not sure about how it is during the day, but playing at midnight EST is atrocious. Bots and hackers are all over the place. It’s gotten to the point where they’ll steal players’ names and profile picture and votekick people. Bots flood the servers faster than you can kick them. I honestly don’t know how people can tolerate it and still play. It should be fucking embarrassing to have that going on in your game for months now and not doing anything to prevent it.

Kanuckski

kiwifarms.net
Like the other guy side, late at night and early mornings on weekdays it's just awful. There are also ebbs and flows as some new guy decides he wants to make his own bot. Right now there's a massive tidal wave of bots. If you don't wanna do that, just look for a good community server. A lot of them are a double-down on Redditors and furries, and the like. But if you just mute them, it's mostly okay. If you're lucky you might even find a community server without many of them.

Snom Clubber

Let's go clubbing!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure about how it is during the day, but playing at midnight EST is atrocious. Bots and hackers are all over the place. It’s gotten to the point where they’ll steal players’ names and profile picture and votekick people. Bots flood the servers faster than you can kick them. I honestly don’t know how people can tolerate it and still play. It should be fucking embarrassing to have that going on in your game for months now and not doing anything to prevent it.
Like the other guy side, late at night and early mornings on weekdays it's just awful. There are also ebbs and flows as some new guy decides he wants to make his own bot. Right now there's a massive tidal wave of bots. If you don't wanna do that, just look for a good community server. A lot of them are a double-down on Redditors and furries, and the like. But if you just mute them, it's mostly okay. If you're lucky you might even find a community server without many of them.
Incredible, I thought for sure it'd be over by now. It's just as well, I suppose. Every time I think about playing again, I remember how much less fun the game is anyway since they nerfed just about everything that was fun because compfags complained.
If the problem is still as bad as you say, I can only imagine that people must still be able to find decent servers via the browser or that they play on private servers, but who knows. It's free, so kids and Brazilians are everywhere, after all. Thanks for the info.

CorinGetorix

Cynical, but retarded
kiwifarms.net
I don't care enough to watch this shit. But funny how he managed to shave his face for that thumbnail, but not for his channel's icon.
The best part about this is in the video, he says "Valve won't be attending E3, they never do" and literally minutes later, it's announced that they'll be announcing something related to Steam on June 13th.

Feldmarschall Tyrone

kiwifarms.net
I played it for five minutes a week ago and it was awful. The bots are still an issue, you got people getting mad because you say a offensive word, and of course you got those people who’ll get mad because you try to cap on a CTF map.

Feldmarschall Tyrone

kiwifarms.net
I don't care enough to watch this shit. But funny how he managed to shave his face for that thumbnail, but not for his channel's icon.
No matter what he’ll still cling to valve and try to endlessly predict and speculate shit till the end of time. It’s no different from what he did almost 10 years ago just with a high quality camera and slightly better editing. The only thing he has under his belt is he “predicted“ Half-Life: Alyx because of leaks other people gathered or when the Final Fantasy team made a Half-Life model as gift for the Half-Life team at Valve.