Careercow Tyler McVicker / ValveNewsNetwork (VNN) / Tyler Jon McVicker - Autist with stalker tendencies larping as the Jason Schreier of Valve news

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big-brain Tyler is so knowledgeable on the inner workings of Valve, that’s the reason why his views for Valve-related videos are higher than the others. It’s definitely not attributed to the fact that his entire channel and growth started with strictly Valve-related clickbait videos and the majority of his audience doesn’t care about other shit! :story:
Well, not anymore. His Valve videos get more views than other content, yes, but still it's a pale shadow of his past numbers.
sad.PNG

He has 361k subscribers and out of 18 latest videos only four were able to break 100k views. None of them were able to reach 300k after a month or two. Also, considering that Valve made some changes to battle bots after all, I'll laugh my ass off when they release a new big update after all and he is gonna give a report on it, while gritting his teeth and holding his tears.

hupodoc

Crush a can for Jay Owen
kiwifarms.net
Big-brain Tyler is so knowledgeable on the inner workings of Valve, that’s the reason why his views for Valve-related videos are higher than the others. It’s definitely not attributed to the fact that his entire channel and growth started with strictly Valve-related clickbait videos and the majority of his audience doesn’t care about other shit! :story:
It would simply not be fair if he only covered Valve stuff, that'd put all the other self-proclaimed game journos out of a job. Tyler is benevolent like that.

Cirno's Feet

Feet of the Fairy
kiwifarms.net
Well, not anymore. His Valve videos get more views than other content, yes, but still it's a pale shadow of his past numbers.
View attachment 2306136
He has 361k subscribers and out of 18 latest videos only four were able to break 100k views. None of them were able to reach 300k after a month or two. Also, considering that Valve made some changes to battle bots after all, I'll laugh my ass off when they release a new big update after all and he is gonna give a report on it, while gritting his teeth and holding his tears.
those numbers are rough considering his size. I hope he quits some time soon to become a website journo, he unironically ruined source games and sourcemods

chimpSculpture_

kiwifarms.net
Also, considering that Valve made some changes to battle bots after all, I'll laugh my ass off when they release a new big update after all and he is gonna give a report on it, while gritting his teeth and holding his tears.
vnn_wojack.png

This nibba has a spending addiction or something, he's seemingly already spent his entire sponsor money on a new and unnecessary graphics card. If he can play a game like Cyberpunk 2077 and stream at the same time then he already has a great graphics card. That's at least $1,200.
1625270769818.png

ManBabySupreme

kiwifarms.net

This nibba has a spending addiction or something, he's seemingly already spent his entire sponsor money on a new and unnecessary graphics card. If he can play a game like Cyberpunk 2077 and stream at the same time then he already has a great graphics card. That's at least $1,200.
I wonder how that sponsorship worked, the video got really bad views (a week has gone by and the video has only gotten 600 more).
Maybe theres a guaranteed payout and then bonus based on views.
I would guess ad agencies probably won't reach out for sponsor as often if they notice you don't get the views your subcount is supposed to have.

chimpSculpture_

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how that sponsorship worked, the video got really bad views (a week has gone by and the video has only gotten 600 more).
Maybe theres a guaranteed payout and then bonus based on views.
I would guess ad agencies probably won't reach out for sponsor as often if they notice you don't get the views your subcount is supposed to have.
I think regardless he would get a fixed payout, I can't imagine they would have a deal that's anything but that.

I doubt companies like the one that sponsored him would actually look at his channel beyond stats like his sub count and maybe the average amount of views for his last 10 videos. So he isn't in any danger of no longer getting any sponsored videos, I doubt they'd even really ask anything like how many people watched after it was clear that it had nothing to do with L4D. He's had a long history with sponsored videos, they're what got him to go to Valve's HQ a few years ago so.

Last edited:

+MarkOuttaBat+

Retarded Econ and Engi
kiwifarms.net
I do have an entire depository of the files leaked somewhere, I will need to look later on.
Guess what I found...

Enjoy!

F7B8384C-DE13-4645-8629-87D2E0F0C0DA.jpeg

Tyler is trying to flog off the Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 physical release as a "exclusive pre-release beta!!!!" in his latest video title. Utter clickbait of course, as in the first 30 seconds of the video he says that it's just the copy of the game released on shelves.

F9BEF339-D263-48AD-8101-784278649E3F.jpeg

A21326BB-B012-4A1F-94E9-2B7AC0A87096.jpeg

9E8AD4CC-C50B-44E1-8FB7-03AEACBF9179.jpeg

CAA579B6-F265-4644-8128-4FCF7E0076BA.jpeg

How long until he stops autistically obsessing over CDPR and moves on to some other developer? Maybe he'll start obsessing over Gearbox and a fellow cow in Randy Pitchford.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2317756

Tyler is trying to flog off the Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 physical release as a "exclusive pre-release beta!!!!" in his latest video title. Utter clickbait of course, as in the first 30 seconds of the video he says that it's just the copy of the game released on shelves.

How long until he stops autistically obsessing over CDPR and moves on to some other developer? Maybe he'll start obsessing over Gearbox and a fellow cow in Randy Pitchford.
He just looks like a giant retard being this uninformed. Everyone knows games "go gold" months before their physical release in order to get CDs printed in time.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
to be fair, CDPR said they "went gold" just over a month before the release date which is a good three months after the blu-rays went to production. the game was released unfinished anyways so you might as well consider the release dumpster fire a beta
Very true. The product was a half-finished mess, and whether the mess that passed certs to get printed on a disc was quarter-finished or whatever isn't super relevant. If he had any insight into the actual differences between the early product and the release product he might even make quality content out of it.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Tyler bought a 3080 ti

View attachment 2332073
Isn't this guy in dire financial straits?
A fool and his money are soon parted.

The funniest part about this is that the 3080ti is widely considered one of the worst card refreshes put out recently. Gamer's Nexus did a huge review shitting all over it and nVidia for making something so bad at such an inflated price.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
A fool and his money are soon parted.

The funniest part about this is that the 3080ti is widely considered one of the worst card refreshes put out recently. Gamer's Nexus did a huge review shitting all over it and nVidia for making something so bad at such an inflated price.
Most of Nvidia's shit recently is overinflated in price, some due to the chip shortage, some due to the company's arrogance and refusal to accept they have competition again. The fact that Tyler dives headfirst into purchasing their most expensive gamer cards in the year of our lord 2021 when prices are at their highest for all tech stuff, just to try to stave off his depression or just general malaise shows how little he actually knows about the tech he so espouses his knowledge about. For the stuff he actually plays he needs nowhere near an enhanced flagship card especially not the newest one out. He just wants to show off to his diminishing audience.

YachieKicchou

kiwifarms.net
Dude literally could have saved up for ANYTING ELSE (Hell I would have done with a 3090) but NOAP.

Worst fiscal move I have ever seen, the 3080ti is over priced as is. Could have just waited out until the semiconductor shortage was over lmao.
Isn't the 3080ti just marginally better than the 3080 for a much higher price? It's got awful cost-performance ratio from what I remember. It got panned pretty hard when it came out.