Careercow Tyler McVicker / ValveNewsNetwork (VNN) / Tyler Jon McVicker - Autist with stalker tendencies larping as the Jason Schreier of Valve news

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Slamerella

Ironic you call it a "Gift" of prophecy.
kiwifarms.net
The FINAL TF2 discussion, it's time. Will the video even be about TF2 itself? or will he mostly just complain about the shit-heads????

I don't even see why he want's to stop talking or reporting about TF. Or even why people are happy he want's to stop. It's not really a benefit for anyone for him to stop talking about something right? It's a nothing burger.

Why would you restrict yourself like this? If people on the Internet calling you a retard is enough to make you stop doing something then he's in the wrong line-of-work. I have to assume it's b8.
Considering he's the guy who has had many insider resources to leak shit and it ended up being just some fluff flavor text such as Jill saying the next update is "pretty neat" (it was Meet your Match, considered to be one of if not THE worst TF2 update ever for the game), and trying to get easy clicks off community events and trying to prop them up as official, and MAY have something to do with the bot situation getting out of control thanks to the 2017 source leak, I can understand why people want him gone from the TF2 community. It wouldn't surprise me if some people were GLAD that he's gone just so people wont have to deal with him trying to weasel his way into projects all willy nilly.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
So I was fucking right then.
Tyler McCucker is apparently quitting Team Fortress 2 related reporting.
View attachment 2527798

Also a minute into starting his livestream he's going on about other teams using the "t slur".

I am but a humble and autistic prophet.

And saying he "warned" OF about using the leaked code. Which is real funny considering he HAD A TEAM WORKING ON MODS OF THE EVEN MORE RECENT 2017 CODE

Synthwave Obsessed

Send me your -wave recommendations
kiwifarms.net
I'd just be glad to see the cunt gone from the Valve community. I'm tired of people jerking him off about how he totally guessed that HLVR would be a thing. They just conveniently forget all of the times he was wrong and talking out of his ass. The community has not been the same since he came in and placed himself at the center. It must be depressing for the old guard at Valve that they can't engage with the community anymore or do fun leaks because Daddy Left For Smokes McVicker will be all over it faster than ants find a random crumb of food.

There's something seriously in the water in Ohio that magnifies autism 100 fold. States like Iowa and Nebraska only have fields of corn and soy, and 1 or 2 relevant cities, but how many turbo spergs have come from there? You can't even argue that people get bored in Ohio and decide to stir the pot because there are worse states that will make you bored out of your skull. It isn't like Ohio produces a good portion of the nation's serial killers, either... oh wait. Hopefully Tyler doesn't see the past representatives from Ohio as inspiration.

So please, McVicker. Leave TF2. While you're at it, leave the entire Valve community. Never come back.

privateemails

kiwifarms.net
And saying he "warned" OF about using the leaked code. Which is real funny considering he HAD A TEAM WORKING ON MODS OF THE EVEN MORE RECENT 2017 CODE
I still don't understand how it was supposed to be a friendly warning. Tyler announced that he filed a report and was going to get Valve to DMCA them, and then turned around and told the team that he was trying to prevent that from happening.

Long-Nosed Fish

kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of people jerking him off about how he totally guessed that HLVR would be a thing. They just conveniently forget all of the times he was wrong and talking out of his ass.
His strategy has always been to just take whatever datamined stuff he reads on the forums and immediately act like it's for sure absolutely something still in the works and will definitely come out by vaguely insinuating he has contacts at valve.

Sure the dataminers themselves just say that it's probably code from internal experiments and not actual full-fledged games, but that doesn't stop Tyler from going all-in before the first card is even dealt.

He got lucky once, so his strategy was vindicated, especially because diehard fans of the series were desperate for anything to cling to. The problem is that none of his other topics since have quite such a high level of desperation that they'd buy into his bullshit to anywhere near the same degree.

Slamerella

kiwifarms.net
1631463455494.png

Making fun of yourself OoC just makes you look desperate. You know, outside of the other bits of desperation. (archive)

NoonmanR

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone cared about pronouns shit back in 2016? I thought its some newest bullshit that occured back in 2020. How you can "misgender" someone in private conversation if only two people speaks? Unless you talk about himself in third-person. You always would refer to someone as you.
Yes, tumblr and twitter homos did. The transexual shit went into vogue around early 2010s but around 2014-2016 shit went into overdrive

Slamerella

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2530944
Looks like he read your post
If only he read my DM calling him out when he said the botting crisis when it first started around 2018, that a lot of European players were the most common to suffer from such a fate of full servers with hackers (thanks Russia) and not the TRUST system*. Maybe I'd have an ounce of respect for him at least.
And mind you, he said this was an issue between chair and keyboard, and tried to blame the community saying that TRUST was secretly implemented, saying that you should remove friends with VAC bans and also anyone with low account levels, without knowing how TRUST fully works. Literally gas lighting a playerbase for something that was out of their power all because he somehow has insiders, totally.

*TRUST is part of the new anti cheat that essentially reads what you do and deems you as either a good player or bad player in Valve/Source Games. Basically, if you do good and don't cheat or use exploits that get patched out, you will be paired with good players. Cheating or exploiting frequently will pair you with similar players. This has been implemented alongside the OVERWATCH system that allows pro and top ranked players to identify if people are cheating in ranked/competitive games.

privateemails

kiwifarms.net
If only he read my DM calling him out when he said the botting crisis when it first started around 2018, that a lot of European players were the most common to suffer from such a fate of full servers with hackers (thanks Russia) and not the TRUST system*. Maybe I'd have an ounce of respect for him at least.
And mind you, he said this was an issue between chair and keyboard, and tried to blame the community saying that TRUST was secretly implemented, saying that you should remove friends with VAC bans and also anyone with low account levels, without knowing how TRUST fully works. Literally gas lighting a playerbase for something that was out of their power all because he somehow has insiders, totally.
By that point (March 2020), the bots were noticeable in the US and had been a problem in Europe for months. His only supporting argument was that he hasn't seen any bots yet. About 1 1/2 years later and he finally admits that Valve never implemented TRUST on TF2, but with another bullshit claim of it costing more money than Valve can afford.
With the recent news, he has chosen to ignore anything positive so he can spin it as "I'm right, they were going to get taken down". He wasn't even right about this, his original claim was that Open Fortress was going to get taken down for using code from a more recent build and Classic was going to be ok because it uses 2008 code that Valve supposedly doesn't care about projects using.
He is fake news, ignoring any and all facts that can disprove him so he can push his narrative. This extends to his own previous statements and actions. He doesn't claim responsibility because he's just "reporting the news", and any time someone tries to correct or call him out it's harassment. I can't wait for the day that he pushes his news too far and gets sued by the companies he once worshipped.

Last edited:

"I'M SAD, I WANT A GUN"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Tyler seems to be making yet another jump from Valve to... Rockstar.

Screenshot_20210913-143110-040.png

Because as if we don't already have enough low-effort clickbait JewTubers talking on and on about Rockstar "rumours" ad nauseam, surely the one thing everyone needs is for him to rub his filthy mitts on it further and worm his way into GTA V modding teams instead.

Fuck off and die, Tyler.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2530944
Looks like he read your post
Tyler we know you read this thread and you've proven this several times. This will never stop until you stop being a Gollum-adjacent parasite on Video Games. You will never find validation from the things you love or the people making them. The trannies will always resent you for not wanting to cut your dick off so you can be as miserable as them. The modders only tolerated you because you were good at lying that you had Valve connections and the few actual ones you had you abused for your own benefit in a way that directly harmed Valve. The 2017 code leak was YOUR FAULT! You put the code out there for mentally unstable people to work on. There was no reason to fiddle with that code other than for your own agrandisation. You wanted to be the one to "fix" TF2 so badly you orchestrated a bot attack to make your own projects look better. And that failed because you're not the Machiavellian manipulator you think you are. You just harmed TF2 and adjacent mod projects. Hence why Valve are suing you and want nothing to do with you, Hugo stopped returning your calls and you have an industry wide blacklist because even the soulless Jews running the megacorps have had enough of this obsessive manchild of a goy.

Last edited:

privateemails

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Tyler seems to be making yet another jump from Valve to... Rockstar.

Because as if we don't already have enough low-effort clickbait JewTubers talking on and on about Rockstar "rumours" ad nauseam, surely the one thing everyone needs is for him to rub his filthy mitts on it further and worm his way into GTA V modding teams instead.

Fuck off and die, Tyler.
He said he was going to make Rockstar videos as far back as spring, but it's strange how he's only focused on GTA V. Rockstar was making great games throughout the 00's that were on par with Valve's games. GTA V isn't seen as high quality or avant-garde as those, and RDR2 pushed more boundaries than V. I'm hoping RDR is too manly and rooted in reality for Tyler

chimpSculpture_

kiwifarms.net
lololol the reason for the TF2 mods being taken down by Valve was because some guy just sent Valve an email basically just asking, "this okay, will I get in trouble?"

I guess some stranger to Valve has better contacts to Valve than what Tyler has, when he sperged out about OF he supposedly pulled together some evidence and sent it to Valve in an email. Do they have him blocked? lol