Cosplay Tyquwan Kingsberry / Freak Show Cosplay - Banned from Every Convention in Virginia, Fake Tranny, Pretended to have Cancer

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

supermario74

Quoth the raven: "What the bullshit?"
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he used to pretend to be ftm, but now he's saying he's mtf? All the while clearly being a cisman? Cool dude.
Yeah, he did pretend to be FTM, but after people called him out on it, he changed it to being non-binary, and then when that didn't garner enough attention, he's now MTF - and puts zero effort into it aside from a lace-front wig that he doesn't know how to maintain. Funnily enough, he doesn't post his feminine photos on his Facebook, but he spams them on his instagram.

Speaking of Instagram, he has almost 600 followers, but struggles to get even 20 likes on his posts - probably not helped by those cringe worthy photos, lack of talent and creativity, and those stupid hashtags. They all scream attention whore.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful winter treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
How do you get fired from a dish washing job? You have to do only one simple thing
You probably start shit in the restaurant with someone who can't be replaced with a Mexican for $4 an hour.
Some common reasons dish washers get fired:
  • Allow dishes with food still stuck on them to be returned to the serving area.
  • Not performing required cleaning tasks at shift end or during lulls in dish washing.
  • Have poor attendance or not call in when sick or otherwise not coming into work.
  • Act insubordinate to supervisors or with/around influential people in the company.
If this person has the entitlement attitude shared by many of the troons featured on this site, one or more of these reasons - or others not listed - could be what led to the firing.

Capitalism

hey libtard. hey libtard. hey libtard.
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh shit this guy bothered people in my college a lot, specifically the school's cosplay club, which was also filled with some lolcow-esque people. I still follow him on instagram for the occasional gaff. I remember learning he got banned from the club despite never going to the college because he caused so much drama.

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh shit this guy bothered people in my college a lot, specifically the school's cosplay club, which was also filled with some lolcow-esque people. I still follow him on instagram for the occasional gaff. I remember learning he got banned from the club despite never going to the college because he caused so much drama.
Please tell us more.

• Agree
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol no one knows who he is anyway. His thread is as dead as his comments section.
Capture.PNG

queerbobelle

kiwifarms.net
Apparently this dude's actually been reported by multiple people to both VCU and RVA police for rape/sexual assault/death threats, though evidently people hate him so much they don't want to see him for long enough to press charges.

I've also had the misfortune of meeting this uh... individual... IRL and he certainly had some unethical ways of trying to get me into his bedroom.

queerbobelle

kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure, fair enough. He tried to liquor me up(I was a minor, he took me to a bar that was all too happy to let him buy cider that clearly wasn't for him), then later threatened to commit suicide(amazing how these people never back up their threats) and eventually threatened to stab my friends when I "abandoned" him(I never wanted to hang out in the first place obviously). Around the same time, he apparently went even further with one of my other friends, roofying and blackmailing her into further unwanted sexual contact for a couple months before she finally got out from under his thumb, after which he stalked her for nearly another year.

Seriously, this thread makes him look sane by comparison. Dude's not just a cringey guy who limits his scope to annoying other cringelords, he's a fucking psycho.

supermario74

Quoth the raven: "What the bullshit?"
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure, fair enough. He tried to liquor me up(I was a minor, he took me to a bar that was all too happy to let him buy cider that clearly wasn't for him), then later threatened to commit suicide(amazing how these people never back up their threats) and eventually threatened to stab my friends when I "abandoned" him(I never wanted to hang out in the first place obviously). Around the same time, he apparently went even further with one of my other friends, roofying and blackmailing her into further unwanted sexual contact for a couple months before she finally got out from under his thumb, after which he stalked her for nearly another year.

Seriously, this thread makes him look sane by comparison. Dude's not just a cringey guy who limits his scope to annoying other cringelords, he's a fucking psycho.
There is definite truth to this. Another victim of his filed a police report with VCU/RPD for raping them multiple times during their friendship - there's a lot more to the report, but to protect the victim I'll leave it at that.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homeboy lies about the weirdest shit. Cancer, being trans, getting a job off a 2 page KF thread...
Capture.PNG

Star Galactics

Will likely sick your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, at least Fallout bans known predators(even if they have major issues).

Still, I can't imagine what kind of a job would hire someone because of for example, a rape accusation.
Kink/leather places usually beat those kind of people off with sticks. They don't like to keep that crowd around, not cause the rep, but they're mostly a clique community. So chances are he's sucking someones dick good to get in.

Also, nigga fucking shaves his eyesbrows? What the fuck.

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

queerbobelle

kiwifarms.net
Kink/leather places usually beat those kind of people off with sticks. They don't like to keep that crowd around, not cause the rep, but they're mostly a clique community. So chances are he's sucking someones dick good to get in.

Also, nigga fucking shaves his eyesbrows? What the fuck.
I have it on good intel that he's banned from the place, and is only saying he still goes there. And yeah I know they can be pretty cliquey- for example, no room for latex there, for example.

And regarding the eyebrow thing, I think maybe he can't grow decent facial hair in the first place. At the very least, I never saw it when I met him IRL, though of course that could be a part of him faking cancer.

Also pretty ironic that a furry can't even grow a moustache.

Last edited:

Star Galactics

Will likely sick your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have it on good intel that he's banned from the place, and is only saying he still goes there. And yeah I know they can be pretty cliquey- for example, no room for latex there, for example.

And regarding the eyebrow thing, I think maybe he can't grow decent facial hair in the first place. At the very least, I never saw it when I met him IRL, though of course that could be a part of him faking cancer.

Also pretty ironic that a furry can't even grow a moustache.
I won't delve too deep in my knowledge. But ex; The SoTex scene had some issues with some harassment sorts that they used to make you sign at the door etc, keep a log book. It got so clique that it almost basically killed itself because of too many names being named and shit.

His ass being that known and that being watched out for, does not surprise me in the slightest because social media is so prevalent these days and word of mouth is what keeps these types of places alive and the like. So him mouthing off to even the smallest of person, or just him being the trashfire he is? This does not surprise me.

But, what does surprise me is these communities are KNOWN for keeping these kinds of people around (trashfires/uppities) cause they get in good with someone a little hierarchical in the clique or general community. But knowing he lies, either he's lying about Fallout or he's straight up just in.