U.S. Riots of April 2021 over Derek Chauvin & Riot Watch General -

reptile101

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I could easily see some kind of federal police popping up to replace the current "racist" police and their "impenetrable" unions that protect them from when they "murder" "unarmed and innocent" black men.

The media would push it as a positive, making the people demand it, and it would be implemented in liberal cities first before slowly growing to most of the country.

It's probably be worse under the federal unified police. They'd be softer on rioters and harder on people defending themselves.
where exactly, where have these assholes rioting have the police been hard on them at all even in red states the police just sit there making sure no one touches them and anytime anywhere anyone fights back the police gang up and arrest them

Last edited:

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
The riot bill that recently passed in Florida has a section on mob intimidation. I believe that the addition of mob intimidation was least partly because of this incident at a St. Petersburg restaurant. Other states should consider something similar because this shit is ridiculous.
View attachment 2142201

I do find it funny they are shouting “stand up, fight back!” because if that couple had actually fought back those “peaceful” protestors would have cried foul immediately.
No one was rising to their bait, so instead of merely hanging around the dining area, they decide to antagonize people by sitting down right next to them and bleat about racism at them while holding guns. Surely, this will end well.

No, the issue is that reasoned discourse is no longer a thing. If you have a differing opinion you are wrong and you will be shouted down. Remember that they've gas-lit their own people into believing that if someone approaches from a position of wanting to understand or them to explain it to you, you're still attacking their words.

It's dogmatic anymore. It's blindly clinging to words of faith, damn the reason and logic.
Yes, and to add to this, the legal system is being used as a weapon against the opinions people don't like. Another problem is the free exchange of information on the internet and ease of access for social media accounts is making it more difficult for people to keep altercations quiet. All it takes is one voice shouting into the void of the internet for you to have a mob assembled in front of your house, complete with weapons and shitty motives.

I know California is utterly screwed, but in fucking Sacramento? Weekly? Jesus.

Like I said, they are absolutely entitled to that and more.
Are they also entitled to become overrepresented in colleges and intended scholarship recipients? I only ask because they are. Also, if they want my TV, they're going to have to work for it and figure out who steps foot onto my property first.

Last edited:

introvertedobserver

kiwifarms.net
What the hell is a legal observer? I remember police apologizing for arresting one and letting him off even though he was at a riot and actively obstructing police officers.
In sane countries, a legal observer is an independent third party person that attends protests for the purposes of recording abuses of police (said person must be neutral and not part of the protest).

In the U.S. It's a trademarked term by the National Lawyers Guild (literal communist front group made up of lawyers) and "certified" (by the NLG) and in the control of and answering to an NLG attorney ostensibly for the same purposes as above. But in reality it's so they can stir up shit under the direction of the NLG (sometimes they do actually record abuses, other times they stir up shit. Often they do both).

It is not an actual legally protected status or anything in the US, but because of the terminology normies assume that it is (this also means they have no obligation to be, and are absolutely not neutral and do take part in the protests themselves).

In reality, the NLG is a fairly powerful organization as they will launch a flurry of lawsuits against police departments and individual officers and the entire chain of command (up to and including the mayor and other civil officers) and generally make dealing with them such a fucking nightmare that police and cities refuse to deal with it and so won't touch anyone affiliated with the NLG. They also have a fair amount of political influence.

Since police and cities immediately cuck up any time they accidently interact (arrest, restrain, detain) legal observers/NLG lawyers it further solidifies the misbelief that legal observers are somehow specially protected by law.

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
Driving away from cops is a real puzzler.

So you’re already getting pulled over, why turn a fine into an arrest? If you’re already getting arrested for some bullshit, why turn a month in jail into a decade in prison? If you’re getting pulled over and arrested and you’re a felon with a couple warrants and an illegal handgun down your pants, okay, that’s definitely gonna be a bad time, but at least you’re still alive, right?

And yet some people decide at every turn to make things worse for themselves, up to and including attacking the cop and then dying over it. I don’t know what’s going on. Panic? Drugs? Congenital stupidity? The adrenaline dump making you retarded? An erroneous belief that you can dominate the situation and make it all go away?

2020-2021 is turning me into a hardline pro-gun law and order asshole.
Someone I know was doing 35 in a 25 zone. He didn't notice his speed on the speedometer until he saw the cop car coming the opposite direction (this was on two bridges - one going his way, the other going the cop's way). He passed the cop who put on yellow lights immediately afterwards, and the cop is about to make a U-turn into my friend's lane as soon as possible (first, the cop needs to go past the grass median immediately after the bridges and onto a median made of pavement), so my friend speeds up, goes around the other cars, and instead of going the high-traffic/most commonly used way, he takes a small, virtually unused side road to the right. He keeps going along this road until it hits another major road, and then he goes home. He didn't even think twice about it - it was a reflex more than a thought.

That happened months ago, and he was never caught. I have read that the cop's LIDAR will catch you speeding before the cop knows what your make and model is. I think he was lucky enough to have his license plate obscured by the bridge's concrete railing.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
Opposite NK where obesity is rampant rather than famine.
nah, with the land they purchased in the mountains, one of their end goals is to have self sustainable farms, theres no hope for that as that area will see snow as soon as september, so unless they really know what they're doing, and I doubt that they'll find any qualified people who'll fit into their requirement of being a poc, than they're gonna starve.

TLEN

Recovering Skub addict; pronouns: we/wuz
kiwifarms.net
nah, with the land they purchased in the mountains, one of their end goals is to have self sustainable farms, theres no hope for that as that area will see snow as soon as september, so unless they really know what they're doing, and I doubt that they'll find any qualified people who'll fit into their requirement of being a poc, than they're gonna starve.
Black hammer sustainability relies entirely on white people handouts, they don't gotta grow shit.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
where exactly, where have these assholes rioting have the police been hard on them at all even in red states the police just sit there making sure no one touches them and anytime anywhere anyone fights back the police gang up and arrest them
On some occassions, some rioters were tear gassed or arrested. Under a unified federal police force, that wouldn't happen.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
i wonder if sniper lasers would be a good intimidation tactic to stop rioters.
lets say you own a business. nigs are about to nog, so you get some rifles with lasers attached and point them through the windows.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
i wonder if sniper lasers would be a good intimidation tactic to stop rioters.
lets say you own a business. nigs are about to nog, so you get some rifles with lasers attached and point them through the windows.
Theyre now doing check points with firearms. You do that then youll get return fire from these protesters. If you are going to play sniper on these fools then dont half ass it.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
Theyre now doing check points with firearms. You do that then youll get return fire from these protesters. If you are going to play sniper on these fools then dont half ass it.
They're pushing people to defend themselves with firearms by going this route. Before, people think they can at least try to escape or something, while now, they'll believe that they'll have to shoot their way out of it.

goku123

kiwifarms.net
thats why the rifles are loaded and you do nothing until someones retarded enough to break in.

JohnDoe

When its June I swim and spoon!
kiwifarms.net
They're pushing people to defend themselves with firearms by going this route. Before, people think they can at least try to escape or something, while now, they'll believe that they'll have to shoot their way out of it.

Exactly, they want to escalate to the point that people pull the trigger. At that point the black bloc melt into the crowd, the Soros-funded DAs indict the terrorized motorist for ultra-mega hate murder, the MSM call it 'an example of the right wing terrorism that must be snuffed out at any price!' and the Fedbois move in to grab every gun that isn't in the hands of Marxist gangbangers.

Its all a trap. The only way out is to stay far away, and eliminate the influence of the puppetmasters at the top.

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
On some occassions, some rioters were tear gassed or arrested. Under a unified federal police force, that wouldn't happen.
It happened a fair amount last summer. But the media screeched and kvetched that the police were brutalizing peaceful protesters, Soros DAs immediately let the rioters back out, cities would prevent them from using effective crowd control measures at all and the Feds sure aren't going to help unless they catch even a slight whiff of white supreme insurrectionists. So they've decided it's easier to just not do much if anything at all about it when the end result is going to be the same. I saw it happen with my local cops, they went from actually suppressing the rioters and making arrests to just kind of following Antifa around on their gay marches and tard wrangling them (tbf the local Antifa have also gone from actual arson and looting to just smashing the trashcans of urban bugmen that pretend they don't exist or outright support them anyway). Is it the right thing to do? Of course not, but it's also the easy thing to do when the Sped Guards still have as much institutional support as they do and no one's really fed up or desperate enough to do anything about them.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
It happened a fair amount last summer. But the media screeched and kvetched that the police were brutalizing peaceful protesters, Soros DAs immediately let the rioters back out, cities would prevent them from using effective crowd control measures at all and the Feds sure aren't going to help unless they catch even a slight whiff of white supreme insurrectionists. So they've decided it's easier to just not do much if anything at all about it when the end result is going to be the same. I saw it happen with my local cops, they went from actually suppressing the rioters and making arrests to just kind of following Antifa around on their gay marches and tard wrangling them (tbf the local Antifa have also gone from actual arson and looting to just smashing the trashcans of urban bugmen that pretend they don't exist or outright support them anyway). Is it the right thing to do? Of course not, but it's also the easy thing to do when the Sped Guards still have as much institutional support as they do and no one's really fed up or desperate enough to do anything about them.
The right thing to do would be to loudly and plainly refuse to do their jobs inside any Antifa- or BLM-sympathetic city. You want no cops? Here, let me help you achieve your goal.

If every cop in the country simultaneously refused to enter any neighborhood with BLM signs in it, people would realize real fucking quick what the real world tastes like, and after a lifetime diet of nothing but safety and comfort, they will find it very, very bitter.

The only thing that could possibly wake up America at this point is an often-lethal but always informative dose of reality.