U.S. Riots of April 2021 over Derek Chauvin & Riot Watch General -

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years back he was supposed to be heading an Amazon show about what if blacks were given reparations and their own Wakanda in the South after the Civil War and I always wondered if he'd be tongue in cheek about it or just go full on propaganda. It really fell off the radar and I'm surprised it hasn't returned in the age of the eternal BLM struggle session.
It probably got quietly cancelled once the money people got wind of what they were supposed to be underwriting, much like Dumb and Dumber's Confederate. That, or someone started asking awkward questions about Liberia.

It probably got quietly cancelled once the money people got wind of what they were supposed to be underwriting, much like Dumb and Dumber's Confederate. That, or someone started asking awkward questions about Liberia.
Funny, I thought the reparations led to questions about Zimbabwe.

The police union won't announce where they are moving, for safety reasons.

How is this a real thing?
Because Portland Antifa takes no prisoners. They won’t stop until their enemies are in the ground and the earth is salted.

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Take a look at federal level between the activist judges and woke FBI. There’s no hope the feds will save anyone.
The sooner people come to the understanding that no government will save them from anything ever, that their votes are effectively meaningless and the justice system is utterly dysfunctional the sooner people can decide to do something about it

FrickinFrackinFruckin

kiwifarms.net

TitusVoid

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
That city is a lost cause without a federal investigation.

Take a look at federal level between the activist judges and woke FBI. There’s no hope the feds will save anyone.

Why would the FBI investigate their own assets?

The feds are investigating the police instead for being too rough on the antifa rioters the few time they did respond last summer.

So what? We wait for things to escalate to an OKC or an army of Kyles and black clad GOP taking on Antifa in an open Battle of Portland?

TFT-A9

WHEE!
kiwifarms.net
So what? We wait for things to escalate to an OKC or an army of Kyles and black clad GOP taking on Antifa in an open Battle of Portland?
I think at this point we're being herded towards that possibility with increasing rapidity - the Federales want their pretext for mass crackdowns and the local police actually defusing a situation by locking up the worst troublemakers threatens to bleed off the tension in a way that doesn't give the Feds what they are looking for.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1623367787409.png

Where the proof it's "scripted" fucktard?
You cunts have a bankrupt lolyer over exaggerate that cops are "rioting" and hurting people "FOR SPORT" for over a year.
1623367819972.png

1623368320061.png

1623368383702.png

Last edited:

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the minute you say that though the immediate response is 'THATS NOT BLACK CULTURE RACCIISST'
I've tried making the argument that black culture is destructive and people will do backflips to deny it.
Like if you point out the fact that rap music glorifies imitatable criminal behavior they'll try screeching "Well video games don't cause violence so rap music doesn't either!"
Except video games don't actively glorify real life imitatable violence. Most people play GTA knowing that the shit you're doing in the game is illegal and wrong. But rap music tells you that these illegal things aren't wrong and are in fact really cool.
Shit, there were studies back about 15 years ago that showed that people who listened to gangster rap had higher rates of negative behavior.
I even heard a song called Meet the Flockers by some nigger outright telling people to go find Chinese homes and break into them and also giving basic instructions on how to do it.

The entirety of nigger culture glorifies this behaviour and makes all sorts of excuses as to why it isn't a fucking awful way to act.