U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observotron

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1343775

STOP EVERYTHING!! The lady with the small hat doesn't think this is fun anymore. Why are you people so anti-Semitic? The riots that she helped start are moving into HER neighborhood now. SHE DESERVES TO FEEL SAFE IN HER OWN HOME, YOU MONSTERS!!

View attachment 1343792
So many people are gonna change their tone once shits starts going down in their back yards.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
National Guard doesn’t carry Glocks, rights?
Not that I know of. He even had rank pinned on in his carrier. I assumed the claims of him impersonating were just bullshit obfustication for arresting him and everything he had was legal. The dude was out in full larp gear, nvgs and all, and that rank insignia makes me think he might have been impersonating. Lotta money on that table.

Or it might be all airsoft shit.

All the "woke"/black people are supposed to quit the police force??? This makes almost as little sense as violent riots and looting. If anything, I would think there would be a push to have people who consider themselves woke or listen to these shits join the police so that they can be positive role-models in their community. But rate me opportunistic for thinking these fuckers would do the right thing instead of throwing rocks at Target.
Was hearing rumbling that NYPD were gonna quit because they keep getting told to stand down. Heard it's happened in Chicago.

Probably all rumors.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
But how do we mitigate the tech addiction. I don't think we should outright ban it or have law involved, but I think society should go back on the "don't watch too much TV" PSAs. Teaching people about self-control is much easier and healthier imo as well as building relationships face-to-face than online where anyone can shitpost and make up shit.

I talked with neighbors about the habbening, all of them disavowed the violence and agreed that it just hurts small businesses in the end rather than making a good message. One was concerned about hitler 2.0 or spergs wanting genocide.
I doubt we'll ever get camps, USA has a history of diversity™ and 99% of people, even the ones on fringe sites like here or /pol/ can't be bothered with A-logging. And I never want to genocide specific races either because genetic diversity is important in biology of being immune to certain diseases etc.
In the end people just want to be left alone, go to work and provide for society, go home to fiddle with their hobbies alone or with friends. Radicalizing individuals is a slow process, and there's times that it doesn't work on everyone anyway.
Jamming cell phones/WIFI for 3 months is a good start.

starss

kiwifarms.net
What it should show people is how unhinged the far-left screeching for "no cops" really is. You have to have one of the most privileged lives on the planet to not know what cops have to deal with on a daily basis all year round when you cry on Twitter that the only good cop is a dead pig.

Confession powerleveling: My stupid ass went to a protest recently. My absolutely naive dumb ass brought a sign about reevaluating deescalation training, reforming police investigative oversight, increased accountability, less ostracization for officers that speak up, etc and you bet your ass I immediately ditched it once protest chants changed to "fuck these racist ass police" "Only good cop is a dead cop" "abolish the police" etc. I blended and stuck around after for awhile and I legit left with more sympathy for law enforcement.

Watching a teenage white girl yell "Fuck these racist ass police!!" into her snapchst feed selfie stick right next to the calmest black officer was like. Damn I fucked up. I fucked up!

I want to bring them some catered lunches or something but I am sure they are trashing all that stuff right now to avoid consuming draino or bleach or piss or anthrax or whatever the fuck is coming next. Poor dudes probably don't want to eat my peace offering pizza anyways after a day of arresting methrage stepdads while your coworker has to comfort an abused 7 year old waiting for CPS to come over, wrapping up your 9th domestic violence call of the day before changing into riot gear for Day 5 of Riot Nights

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep telling that yourself.
Don't have to, it's a legal fact. Germany has had the equivalent of "stand your ground" laws and they have been repeatedly and decisively been upheld in court over and over and over again.

Funny thing about that, Minnesota is a state that doesn't grant you this "stand your ground" law, it has something akin to the castle doctrine and a "duty to retreat", so that means (amerifriends, correct me if I'm wrong), before you're allowed to use force to defend yourself, you have to deescalate and retreat, unless you're at your home or in your own store (or something similar) or you can't retreat. So essentially, you can only use force to defend yourself if you face a burglar in your own 4 walls or when you're pushed into a corner.
Also, apparently, the defendant has to use "reasonable force".
Quite strangely, it seems that if the attacker himself is unable to retreat, that also precludes self-defense.

Contrast that with German law, which is utterly to the point: No act committed during self-defense is illegal. Full stop.
Self-defense is when you or someone else gets attacked and this not only covers physical well-being, but also belongings. You only need to have sufficient reason to fear for your (or the other person's) well-being, which is not really hard to do in court.
You are not required to back down, contemplate what's a "reasonable amount" of force (court decisions have repeatedly underlined that someone who's attacked has absolutely no duty to use "proportional" or "reasonable" force), you are not required to give in to any demands (ie: Court can't go "Why didn't you just hand over your wallet, so no one would have gotten hurt?") and most importantly: When the attacker has nowhere to go and is backed into a corner, well, sucks to be him, I guess.

I am pretty surprised to learn that Minnesotan laws are more strict on self-defense than German ones. There's a couple of videos of people in Minnesota being forced to run over attackers, cause they get blocked off and their car gets smashed. Thankfully, the castle doctrine covers that and allows you to just floor it and flatten the bastards. But anyone just walking the street is open season.

TruthSeekingDaimon

kiwifarms.net
Every time the Palestinians lob a rocket into an empty parking lot in Israel, people should bomb twitter with "Palestinian lives matter" and "riots are the language of the unheard".
They went from Aushwitz camp fodder to blowing up Palestine left and right.
Meanwhile niggers went from slaves to rioting chimps. With a bit of Martin Luther and Barak here and there.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sum Ting Wong.
He was just trying to protect his fortune cookie company.

sum dum goy.jpg

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
These Red Army LARPers don’t realize that they’re the White Army. The Mensheviks had no solid plan or cohesion so they ended up being absolutely annihilated by the Red Army during the Russian Civil War.
View attachment 1343775

STOP EVERYTHING!! The lady with the small hat doesn't think this is fun anymore. Why are you people so anti-Semitic? The riots that she helped start are moving into HER neighborhood now. SHE DESERVES TO FEEL SAFE IN HER OWN HOME, YOU MONSTERS!!

View attachment 1343792
What if some Jews aren't on board with this shit? Was she specifically cheering these fuckers on as they burned and looted stores beforehand?

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else noticing your more left wing acquaintances becoming very irate if you voice disapproval over the destruction and the futility of the protests? Like I didn't even notice this back in 2016, but now I've got people becoming angry if you just point out how ridiculous the situation is considering just a week ago people were saying they hope people would die for daring to protest against the corona lockdowns, and now you've got way more people in the streets trying to get themselves shot and beaten by the police

Status
Not open for further replies.