U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Mara

Torn King of Desire
kiwifarms.net
Earlier in this thread I posted a cringe-tastic FO4 BLM mod

Later, I published a funny parody of it.

Now I present you the logical conclusion of going "fuck everybody":

Page has the adult tag, so won't archive properly (despite being pretty SFW), so here's a screenshot:

View attachment 1363251
A cringe fallout mod? What a rarity.
post-32813-0-72106900-1377169799.jpg

I kept telling myself when this all first broke out, “If footage that turns this whole case on it’s head ever leaks, the riots will look even stupider than they do now.”
Seems my prediction is slowly coming true, even though I still think his death was fucked up.
I've said from the beginning that no matter what they find out, it won't matter. At least not to the mob. I mean for fuck sake, they STILL hold up Michael Brown as an innocent martyr despite the fucker robbing a store, attacking a cop, trying to steal the cop's gun, and then getting shot while charging at the cop AGAIN. Truth doesn't matter with these people, which should have been obvious from the start when they were claiming black men were "Being executed in the streets" or that the police made black communities "unsafe".

Its all just one giant emotionally driven sob story where the truth of events has literally no bearing on their level of motivation. You could show them video of Floyd strangling a grandmother with an infant impaled on his dick and they wouldn't budge.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
Lol, what? Signal is just Whatsapp with slightly worse UI, and the main selling point that it's not owned by Facebook.

And people can't even stay "activated" long enough to show up to protests a week later... It seems like this whole thing was just a flash in the pan mostly, brought on by an effective video, COVID restriction frustration, and nice weather.

Probably a troll, but political speech (or non-speech) generally isn't a protected class for employment in the US.

Why did Tim Pool say it was mainly leftists who use Signal?

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
A cringe fallout mod? What a rarity.
View attachment 1363261

I've said from the beginning that no matter what they find out, it won't matter. At least not to the mob. I mean for fuck sake, they STILL hold up Michael Brown as an innocent martyr despite the fucker robbing a store, attacking a cop, trying to steal the cop's gun, and then getting shot while charging at the cop AGAIN. Truth doesn't matter with these people, which should have been obvious from the start when they were claiming black men were "Being executed in the streets" or that the police made black communities "unsafe".

Its all just one giant emotionally driven sob story where the truth of events has literally no bearing on their level of motivation. You could show them video of Floyd strangling a grandmother with an infant impaled on his dick and all they would they wouldn't budge.
I'm just amazed at all those idiots who go on about having a debate, and exchanging ideas and other gay shit. Having a debate with one of these cunts is completely pointless, I'd have a better chance of convincing my dog to stop licking his balls by explaining Aristotelian logic. Do not engage with any of these fucks, not ever. Treat them like you would a deadly disease, avoid all contact and spray them with disinfectant if they come anywhere near your kids.

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did Tim Pool say it was mainly leftists who use Signal?

I have no idea, I've watched maybe 5 minutes of his videos in total, and found him to be a generally boring person whose main shtick is "I'm a left winger who agrees with the right on X". Signal is just a messaging app used by those who don't want Zuckerborg reading their DMs (or scooping up their messaging metadata more likely, given how Whatsapp seems to have done a decent job of copying Signal's E2E encryption).

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder why. Why is George Floyd being made into a new god? Is it to motivate the dumb masses? An intentional tactic of BLM to make their martyr sacrosanct and immune from criticism, and thus insulate any action they perform? Is it the natural result of cognitive dissonance as masses of protesters try to legitimize their violence and censorship? Maybe all of the above?

Regardless, we now live in an america where a violent drug addicted felon is considered a national hero because he died while being arrested.
No reason. He was the most recent black person to die in police custody when they decided to kick off this whole fuckarow

I mean look at the botched abortion that was his life: it certainly wasn't because he was a good person

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That easy, huh? Take a few days off and then come back into the office talking about how our company is the wokest. This entire thing will be swept under the rug in no time.

This is hilariously short-sighted. You get three days of bereavement leave for the passing of an immediate family member, but receive an entire work week off to “grieve” for someone you didn’t know or care about until he died and for a cause you didn’t care about until it was shoved down your throat.

No, I can’t see this coming back to bite anyone in the ass at all.

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder why. Why is George Floyd being made into a new god? Is it to motivate the dumb masses? An intentional tactic of BLM to make their martyr sacrosanct and immune from criticism, and thus insulate any action they perform? Is it the natural result of cognitive dissonance as masses of protesters try to legitimize their violence and censorship? Maybe all of the above?

Regardless, we now live in an america where a violent drug addicted felon is considered a national hero because he died while being arrested.

The video made for good TV. That's literally it. 80% of people will just watch a 15 second clip on the news or Facebook of Floyd going "I CAN'T BREATH" and go "geez, that's horrible" without looking into it any further. Maybe another 10% will read an article in the WaPo or NYT that conveniently doesn't mention his massive rap sheet, his heart condition, or the drugs in his system. And once you've got 90% of the population on board, who cares what the rest thinks?

Too Many Catgirls

are trained to kill
kiwifarms.net
I always have to laugh at these fake news niggers who only show half of the picture. This is what he's citing;

View attachment 1362733

Except... you might notice something. Look at the racial categories. Is there one that's missing? Say... the second largest racial group in the country? Huh. Now if you scroll a little bit to the right, you'd see this;

View attachment 1362734

According to the 2010 US Census, less than 4% of hispanics identify as black, asian, indian, or pacific islander combined. The rest are lumped in with whites when it comes to crime. Just look at all of these "white" criminals wanted in Texas;

View attachment 1362737

Now if we go back and look at the FBI crime statistics for murder, we can actually get a much clearer picture.

So we take 100.0% (of the murders) and we subtract;

53.3% (blacks)
20.9% (browns)
2.5% (asians/indians/pacific islanders)

We're left with 23.3% of all murders committed by whites (one caveat, arabs are also counted as whites, but we'll ignore that for this comparison.) That's approximately 2,087. Then we can use current US census estimates (and some basic math) to compare racial groups to get an even better picture of things. We find that the murder rate is (per 100,000; )

1.05 for whites
3.12 for browns
10.9 for blacks

You didn't read that wrong. More than 10x the murder rate. He then goes on to claim that "poverty leads to crime" which is absolute horseshit. Why do I say this? Because browns and blacks have nearly identical poverty rates (23.2% vs 25.8%,) yet blacks have a murder rate more than 3x that of browns. Then again, it's a nigger who lists himself as a "World-renowned wypipologist" on The Root (negro version of Daily Stormer,) so expecting accurate information when it comes to race and crime isn't something people should expect.
All the ones who are captured look pretty satisfied in their mugshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.