U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of this video that I saw yesterday, from Scotland.

View attachment 1419928
Wait, how many non-white people can there be in Scotland? I've always thought of it as a pretty white country.
Wait, there are non white people in Scotland? There can't be that many, can there?
Aren't there a fuck load of old Jews living in South Florida? Even if Uncle Murray touched you up as a kid Paul it's still not nice to wish the coof on him.
Wouldn't golfing be one of the things you could do while safely social distancing?
eh whatever let them kill each other and tear down blue cities, hopefully more people who realize its bs dont fall into the trap or get cancelled and just let the leftists destroy themselves

fuck him one less blue voter, i hope trolls make a "invite a gang member into your home for a day to end racism" viral campaign kick off, remember calling the police after he slaughters you and your family is racism
It would be hilarious if someone did an undercover camera thing and broke into his home to see how he would talk them out of it and not call the police. That would be funny.

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp the protesters now control the Donut shop

Copslostallhope.PNG

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn it why do police always move back after a show of force.

Because they don't actually have enough people to contain a mob with full force. You can't threaten overwhelming force if you don't have the numbers. The more city blocks they advance, the more territority they have to protect behind them, and they get spread too thing. You have to strategically plan what you're going to hold.

If you watch these streams and look at the cop line instead of the protesters, you'll notice that when the cops advance there's always a single point where they stop and step back, because someone issued the command to "re-form the line". They'll wait until whoever they capture is secured, hauled away or released, so that their backline is clear. Then command makes the call to advance another street, or fall back and strengthen a position behind them. It's advance/retreat until they clear the ground they feel they can hold.

If the cops ever get drawn into a multi-street advance, protesters can hide in buildings and get behind them, and you do not want to be a smaller contingent of cops that gets surrounded by these lunatics.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Because they don't actually have enough people to contain a mob with full force. You can't threaten overwhelming force if you don't have the numbers. The more city blocks they advance, the more territority they have to protect behind them, and they get spread too thing. You have to strategically plan what you're going to hold.

If you watch these streams and look at the cop line instead of the protesters, you'll notice that when the cops advance there's always a single point where they stop and step back, because someone issued the command to "re-form the line". They'll wait until whoever they capture is secured, hauled away or released, so that their backline is clear. Then command makes the call to advance another street, or fall back and strengthen a position behind them. It's advance/retreat until they clear the ground they feel they can hold.

If the cops ever get drawn into a multi-street advance, protesters can hide in buildings and get behind them, and you do not want to be a smaller contingent of cops that gets surrounded by these lunatics.

You’ll also see the cops almost always leave one exit path for protestors. That’s by design. They might box them in on three sides but there should be some way out.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might as well double down on my civil war musings. The Battle Hymn of the Republic is considered the first true national anthem of the USA. It was the Song of the Union as it went to war against the secessionist Confederates. The Star Spangled Banner wasn't introduced until the 20th century as an official anthem, largely because the Battle Hymn was considered too devisive.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel:
"As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal";
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel,
His day is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! Be jubilant, my feet!
Since God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me.
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Our God is marching on.

emphasis added.

Make of it as you will, but IMO if the Star Spangled Banner needs to go because its "racist", we should replace it with this.