U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

anionfarflung

kiwifarms.net
Let's see how my translation is:

He tried to burn a police car but he caught on fire too.

In Colombes (in the Heights of the Seine region) a man was burned while trying to set a municipal police car on Wednesday morning.

The Voice of the North, 2 January, 2020

The burner burned. In Colombes (in the Heights of the Seine region) a man tried to set a municipal police car on fire on Wednesday around 6 AM, according to Le Parisien newspaper.

The problem: after having wetted down the vehicle with a flammable liquid, he also got set on fire himself. Everything caught by city surveillance cameras. The hoodie-wearing man beat cheeks.

"It's clearly a gratuitous act targeting the municipal police," the mayor pointed out, who clarified that the car was empty at the moment of the act. Also, an investigation has been opened to try to find the person responsible for this act.

I didn't see anything about the second camera in this story.

LaxerBRO

I Was a Communist for the FBI
kiwifarms.net
Its no longer an unlawful assembly but deemed a riot by police.

SOme lady "DO NOT USE GAS ITS JUST WATER BOTTLES"

Its still assault bitch, if some white man threw a bottle at you, you'd cry about it on twitter.

CS GAS IS BEING USED!

LOL that got them moving.

They have been using CS gas for far too long.

Time to take it to the next level.

RiotGas.jpg

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there separate stream for Portland? I can't seem to find one. I'll rate myself late ⌚
https://www.twitch.tv/cctvuser has mostly portland streams, Portland seems dead now since CS gas did the job.ALthough people might be trying to regroup

"Its more gas then they used three weeks ago"
Well no shit you guys burnt down a police station a few days ago

police are chasing people down it seems.,

Video Games

WASH YOUR HAIR!
kiwifarms.net
This is a single person's anecdote, but I knew a cop who said that people threw water bottles full of piss and shit at him and the rest of the police when he staffed protests in the 60s. Piss and shit is better than gasoline or some other dangerous substance, but the notion that police should dismiss thrown water bottles as "nothing" always brings him to my mind.

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a single person's anecdote, but I knew a cop who said that people threw water bottles full of piss and shit at him and the rest of the police when he staffed protests in the 60s. Piss and shit is better than gasoline or some other dangerous substance, but the notion that police should dismiss thrown water bottles as "nothing" always brings him to my mind.
I only heard stories form the correctional side, but I would imagine it would happen outside prisons too.

Myles the Potatophile

1000s of hours spent not building a life skill
kiwifarms.net
> get hit by a car after surronding it
> "we were just trying to make a statement, bro!"
> get gassed after throwing water bottles at police
> "it's just water bro!"

I used to think a timeline where Judge Dredd would have to exist would mean that everything has gone to shit, but now, men like Dredd may be what we need

TitanWest

Based Penguin Guy
kiwifarms.net
Whites refuse to network similar to to other groups. Whites refuse to try to network. Whites refuse to even discuss the idea. Whites use the WN excuse over and over. Or just become WN retards.
Certain (((Whites))) demonize whites who stand up and use weapons against them like censorship, deplatforming, arrests, and cancel culture. Whites will eventually become awoken. The ADL lobbies and colludes so much with the FBI that the Feds are off chasing guys down for hanging fliers (He got charged with "Littering", can't make this shit up) while ANTIFA roams free.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
man that sucks, too bad the dipshits causing this wont listen and will blame trump while glorifying chaos and violence while larping their v for vendetta fantasies, on the backs and lives of black people of course

> get hit by a car after surronding it
> "we were just trying to make a statement, bro!"
> get gassed after throwing water bottles at police
> "it's just water bro!"

I used to think a timeline where Judge Dredd would have to exist would mean that everything has gone to shit, but now, men like Dredd may be what we need

id really love to see another poll ran on blm and riots, as an aside someone here iirc posted the majority support for blm as a blackpill but looking into it half was "somewhat support" and knowing the misleading headline somewhat can mean anything from supporting some actions but not others to "blm as an organization sucks but disagreeing with it is the same as saying blm as a statement is false so ill say somewhat agree", that and 60 percent of whites see it as motivated by wanting to loot or break stuff according to that poll

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
kiwifarms.net
Certain (((Whites))) demonize whites who stand up and use weapons against them like censorship, deplatforming, arrests, and cancel culture. Whites will eventually become awoken. The ADL lobbies and colludes so much with the FBI that the Feds are off chasing guys down for hanging fliers (He got charged with "Littering", can't make this shit up) while ANTIFA roams free.

I was saying this to an older (over 60) family member regarding atomization/deplatforming/canceling/censorship/votefraud

"When all peaceful forms of expression are removed what other option does the rational man have but violence?"

This was someone who 10 years ago would have balked at such talk but now they just nod and say I've got a point.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I was saying this to an older (over 60) family member regarding atomization/deplatforming/canceling/censorship/votefraud

"When all peaceful forms of expression are removed what other option does the rational man have but violence?"

This was someone who 10 years ago would have balked at such talk but now they just nod and say I've got a point.

It's very true, and very apt for what's going on now. Imagine a dude said on his facebook page "what happened to george floyd was bad, but i think blm and antifa are taking it way too far" Imagine he got doxed,his wife doxed.. fired from his job, his wife fired.. getting phone calls with death threats for him, his wife and his kids. imagine the police doing nothing. Imagine his landlord evicting him.. What choice does he have then?

Garm

kiwifarms.net
CHOP/CHAZ speaker nonchalantly talking about troons getting kidnapped. Portland Andy is very confused. “What do they mean ‘taken’?!?” Oh sweet summer child, Andy...

Uhm. Wait what?

These idiots are now trying to go on the highway...

Great way to get killed

What is is with these idiots and putting them selves in front of cars
As already explained, martyrdom. Or just so their death can be a propaganda piece for the leadership to use.