U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net

There's a lot of pictures and videos of the event on this guy's page.
His twitter account: https://twitter.com/YungLz
He's a rapper, he has a mixtape (I'm sure you can listen to it if you ask him) and he's gonna make it any day now.

In this tweet someone accuses him of being a women beater who stole a car and can't pay his bills
It would be interesting to find out his real name and see if we could dig up some more.

1600257642580.png ClfMUYdXIAAy8Nm.jpg ClfMQkCWgAE5Yqb.jpg ClfMSsqWIAItuL6.jpg

On 23 June 2020 he was also present when BLM/antifa decided to burn down a house and a van because someone said 2 or 3 abducted children were held there.
Only, it was just a rumor. A bunch of people went inside the house to loot stuff. 'Vaun Mayes' could also be seen entering the house but he only wanted to
do good, he went in to check if nobody was in danger. He was later arrested for that but released again after a few days.

He recorded 9 videos about the event:

Last edited:

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
Remember, it's not waterboarding if you use gasoline
What are some far right punk rock bands from yesteryear or even current year?
lol Skrewdriver

Aside from being Anti-Thatcher, I'd say Exploited are pretty right wing, if we accept general contempt for leftist BS right wing. Michael Graves (Misfits lead singer in the 90s) is a clown, but also a conservative, he fronts a project called Graves. A lot of punk is apolitical, just general contempt for status quo and hypocrisy. I'd say the dose of realism and disgust of Cro-mags is something kiwis can get behind.

"All you hippies better start to face reality
All your far fetched dreams of anarchy
Better start to see things the way they are
'cause the way things
Are going they won't be goin' far
World peace can't be done
It just can't exist
Anarchy's a mess"

Last edited:

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
That's the exact shit that I mean. Punk is not inherently left wing, and antifa and others have appriated it as their own culture, because they have no culture of their own. And they want to be the "cool kids" that they never were in middle school.

Saying punk is "leftist," it's the same thing as saying "Rock and Roll is left-wing" when that's not even true. Rock and roll and punk rock were first and foremost youth movements, and politics came afterwards. If you realize that most fans of rock and punk rock are teens, their politics all obviously going to be all over the place and not uniform. And that's how it's always been. Youth movements are reflective of youth more than politics.

Not to mention: A lot of punk anti-capitalist sentiment came from how record labels wouldn't pick up punk styles in the 80s and 90s. The closest that true punk came to mainstream was, arguably, bands like Nirvana and Grunge in the 90s. Nowadays, that's not even the case, since punk fashion (like colored hair and shaved sides of the head) is now corporate and mainstream as fuck, despite what leftoids claim. (e.g., Zoe Quinn)

Today, we have the biggest losers of all time, like emotionally fragile danger-hairs, obese hamplanets, and keyboard-warrior troons, claiming to be original punk rock because punk rock has lyrics like "fuck the system" in it. The thing is, far leftist punk rock exists, but so does far right punk rock, and the point is there is a political spectrum that stupid lefties are trying to erase and claim everything for themselves.

Also, LOL, only capitalist systems can be dystopian? Zoe Quinn can suck my ass, the Holodomir is calling.
When I was a violent young punk, it was all about being contrarian. The retard right was in power, so naturally we oposed it. Slowly but surely, the left went too far in co-opting our scene, and the sane kids, who grew upp in traditional workingclass families, shifted to the right.Mohawks got shaved off, boots increasingly became functional rather than esthetic,Minor Threat,MOD and Agnostic Front replaced Sex Pistols and DK on turntables, and as we all joined the Army or got factory jobs, and mayhem ensued. Our mistake was that we didn't wipe out all the leftist cunts before they could multiply. The Crassholes took over.

Gehenna

With every step, my Autism grows.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
lol Skrewdriver

Aside from being Anti-Thatcher, I'd say Exploited are pretty right wing, if we accept general contempt for leftist BS right wing. Michael Graves (Misfits lead singer in the 90s) is a clown, but also a conservative, he fronts a project called Graves. A lot of punk is apolitical, just general contempt for status quo and hypocrisy. I'd say the dose of realism and disgust of Cro-mags is something kiwis can get behind.

'cause the way things
It just can't exist
Anarchy's a mess"
This is a fav of mine from France (the whole country isn't as cucked as yanks like to pretend) They are an actual incredibly violent gang, and their followers are suspected in disappearances and bombings of Antifas. In Minecraft, of course: * Varg approved!

Also, Quebec has some great RAC OI! bands. This band is at the centre of Atalante, Quebec's foremost RW org, who put the fear of God (or Evola/ Strasser) into the LWNJ terrorists of Qc ANTIFA:

Another good RW band from Quebec is Coup de Masse (Sledgehammer Blow):

^^ my fav of them all. Way better musically, and the lyrics aren't so OTT

Last edited:

ISDwarnedus

kiwifarms.net
What are some far right punk rock bands from yesteryear or even current year?
Brutal Attack, No Remorse, Landser, Nordic Thunder, Midtown Bootboys, Arresting Officers, Kolovrat, Storkraft, Condemned 84, Bound For Glory, etc. Some of it's good (really!), some of it's not. Probably several thousand bands. It wasn't just right wingers "co-opting" punk either, like conventional punk wisdom would say. It started in the class of '77 with Skrewdriver (altho The Ovaltinees went neo-nazi before them). Early RAC is pretty foundational stuff, punks just tried to write it out of history.

In the 80s there was a right-leaning band called U.S. Chaos (although they weren't nazis, just patriotic and anti-commie) who needed fucking armed security to be able to play live shows without too much trouble.

If you go back earlier than that still you'll find plenty of diversity of thought, for example The Ramones and The Stooges had republican/right leaning members, which would seep into the lyrics in the former's case.

In the grand scheme of things, punk was a regression from the excesses of prog/arena rock to something more primitive, and a general rejection of meritocracy in rock music, i.e. "bro what if we started a band even though we can barely play instruments, wouldn't that be sick bro," so even though I like it, it's pretty natural that the left took it over.

Anyway, enough derail, I'll just leave some 80s Agnostic Front lyrics that could have been written in 2020.
Anger as sharp as the broken glass
Burning cars and tear gas
Every race riot--is the last one
A dying culture's final gasp
Every decade--yet no one learns
And it's always their own homes they burn
Crushed by a quorum-driven-state machine
A nation's will, cannot be turned
Memories lost in a nation's sleep
In the dreams of contented sheep
Can we ever hope to find solutions
When our country has sold the Constitution
All too wrong to be right
The answer's there, we just lack the sight
Race wars fed by prejudice and fright
The love of a nation for its people
Burned through the night
Monochrome blood sport--we never tire
So many things feed the fires
To repeat History--a world conspires
So many years have fed the desires

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
I still hold to the belief that the only good punk bands were FEAR, Flipper, and I guess Fugazi and Ramones if you call them punk. Shit like The Clash and Dead Kennedys were always boring.
Iggy Pop & fuck all the rest; that man embodies true working-class punk, and a pioneer on many fronts, to the point of their music being inspired by the industrial noise he recorded on tape in Detroit assembly lines & foundries.

One of the reasons Iggy & The Stooges appealed to me was because the lyrics were largely apolitical & his music was more focused than dissonant or nihilistic.

Plus the peanut-butter/food flinging & headwalking was subversive as shit, in terms of live performances, and GG Allin took that schtick and dialed it to eleventeen.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

kiwifarms.net
lol Skrewdriver

'cause the way things
It just can't exist
Anarchy's a mess"
Also these guys are excellent. They do alot of OI! ballads. Not so extreme as the rest, but VERY Nationalist. Quebec leads the way for the RW up in "Canada", overwhelmingly. There are an estimated 60,000 active members of the organised RW upp here, and we played an important part in electing the RW CAQ in the election. It's the 1st time Qc EVER elected a RW party, and the media freaked TF out about our involvement in it:
https://nowtoronto.com/news/quebec-election-racism-islamophobia

@Nihil Jung , here's abeautiful song about our Rebellion against the Brits:

Last edited:

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing was things were going fine until the early nineties. I remember watching M.C. Hammer with his crazy pants and flat top. Completely neutral rapping about how he's such a good dancer and rapper, most of the rappers at that time where in that fashion. Now you see rappers talking about their drug deals and what guns they have. How they were able to finance their lifestyle of drugs and women. Who gave them this platform? Some of these guys look like they are about to die during their own rap videos from drug use.

Reminds me of a video I watched about DMC from Run DMC ranting about the current state of hip hop which touches on what you mention. It has some slight Orange man bad but its core message is good.

Lancaster is being tough and formulaic with their charges:
"riot, it's $100G bail, burn something, or assault a cop, it a mil."
It's actually perfect in a number of ways - the high bail makes it obvious it's serious, discouraging further rioting and enheartening the citizens - and it's only bail so if they don't have much evidence, etc they can just let them go later when things calmed down - lets them ride both sides if they need to.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
There's a sub-genre called "Rock against communism" or "RAC" which is exactly what is sounds like. Unfortunately, that's being generalized as "literally all neo-nazi music" for the reasons you'd expect. (i.e. you can't say jews are rich or claim communism is bad, even if you literally lived under communism)
Hahaha, yeah, the wikipedia article on that is pretty fucking pozzed.

1600264242025.png

Remember, the only possible way you could be against the left is if you're a horrible Istaphobe.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, yeah, the wikipedia article on that is pretty fucking pozzed.

View attachment 1600048

Remember, the only possible way you could be against the left is if you're a horrible Istaphobe.
Uh... that article is not wrong. It's simply correct. That's literally what RAC bands are like. There's usually at least one anti-Jew song on an album. The genre is pretty anti-Semetic in a way like black metal being pretty misanthropic/anti-religion (Christianity). Here's an example I know of off the top of my hand (definitely not a genre I listen to).

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
@Rafal Gan Ganowicz L'insurrection 1837 was dope. Next time I am drivin round Quebec I'll be blaring this.

Uh... that article is not wrong. It's simply correct. That's literally what RAC bands are like. There's usually at least one anti-Jew song on an album. The genre is pretty anti-Semetic in a way like black metal being pretty misanthropic/anti-religion (Christianity). Here's an example I know of off the top of my hand (definitely not a genre I listen to).

Jesus! Lmao, I like that "six million more" implicitly takes the 6 million number at face value and is like, "yea, that happened." It occupies this weird space of being anti-semetic as hell, but also being a good goi and taking that nice round number as an unquestionable fact.

Tags
None