U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

dinoman

return of the snuggly kitties
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else watched someone you know/knew slowly degrade before your eyes from an addiction to hating Trump. The effects of leftist politics look almost exactly the same as the effects of meth. Not sure if lots of people into extreme left politics do meth or it’s just that toxic. Here’s someone I knew back in high school thinking this is a hot take and really showing drumpf. She’s got insane BLM stuff too. White girls be crazy.
View attachment 1598390
Leftism: Not even once.
White girls be crazy.
Well they do fuck dogs, after all.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
Guy got caught trying make bombs?

Dumb ass.

Look if a person wants to makes bombs they going have to do a lot to do it safely and without getting caught.

One would require getting a degree on chemistry. As go to actual fucking school.

And if you were able to go to school (and pass) you wouldn't be making bombs for antifa.

Last edited:

dinoman

return of the snuggly kitties
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any idea what caused the cultural shift from respectable blacks to shuck 'n jive circus niggers? What caused the loss of educational and religious values? It's happening in White America too, but the contrast isn't nearly as big.. My memories of history class are shaky.
Victimhood culture, simple as that. Welfare programs, affirmative action, social justice, feminism.
this would make a pretty good avatar OwO
View attachment 1599543View attachment 1599544
Kitties are the only acceptable avatar choice.

Yang Wen-Li

Alcohol is humanity's friend.
kiwifarms.net
This is probably the result of some communist twitter tranny flooding google with requests. Almost all troons have Comp Sci PhDs so it would make sense.

There's just no way that tons of people are searching "kulaks deserved it" unless either it was promoted artificially through AI or some eceleb said something to the same effect and it was searched a bunch of times.

JohnDoe

Keep these commies and joggers far away from me!
kiwifarms.net
This cowardly fucker is going to put the victim through the ringer for his own political spin.

When Kleine determined that he wouldn’t be able to disprove Gardner’s self-defense claims, Justin Wayne, an attorney for the Scurlock family, started talking about petitioning for a grand jury. That became unnecessary when Kleine relented two days later and agreed to petition for the grand jury himself. At the time, the veteran prosecutor — who has been an attorney for four decades — said he stood by his decision but wasn’t afraid to have others review it.
If he stood by his decision he wouldn't have buckled. There is no defense for killing a jogger anymore, no system of equality under the law.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Cops probably figure that if any of the arrests go sideways Minneapolis will burst into flames again. Nor is there really any motivation to crack down since the council is against the cops and will keep cutting from the department.

Whether they give up the city to anarchy now or in a year doesn't make that big of a difference.
I've heard anecdotes about my local police that residents in general are acting like assholes, partly because they know they're now untouchable, partly because hatred of police has reached fever pitch, partly because of whatever's inspiring all this mania in the first place. It stands to reason that this increases the amount of crime and makes arresting anyone for anything more difficult, making it take more time. I'm guessing Minneapolis police are completely slammed and can't keep up with demand.

Banana Monkeychunks

toes in the water, ass in the sand
kiwifarms.net
DO IT

Barr Tells Prosecutors to Consider Charging Violent Protesters With Sedition

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
DO IT

Barr Tells Prosecutors to Consider Charging Violent Protesters With Sedition

For reference, regarding the grounds of sedition and the punishment: https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sedition.html

GEE, sure would suck to have had atrocious infosec from the very beginning! Good thing that our hyper-intelligent revolutionaries would never be so stupid as to leave footprints!

Quixotic Man

From Another Place
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to go out and get some lunch today and there was a small group of protestors blocking the street.

20200916_141638.jpg

This was taken after police had cleared the street and boxed them in.

I was curious as to what had happened so I looked in to it. Apparently some very annoying woman had seen some cops arresting two guys for theft and decided to organize a protest. Racism in America is truly a horrible pressing issue.

cvs hates blacks.jpg

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
“We just need Violence Interrupters!” The faggot whines “They will be able to teleport instantly to a car jacking and use their Peace&Love ray to make the perpetrator stop and become a PhD medical candidate in seconds!”
This guy must think that Doctor Who is real, and anyone can be trained to be like him.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
The Minnesota bail fund only disbursed about a tenth or so of what they received.
They were under fire for not spending the money, then started spending $100k a day in cash to bail out violent criminals.

The troon posted on its FB too. The comments are hilarious. :story:
8842DD37-8059-4B97-97FD-CBDD4898E243.jpeg
C8F3DF9D-A3B4-4088-A590-098D4E1DBD42.jpeg
EB97D61D-F3ED-47A3-BA25-E1D74A1CC2AB.jpeg
97795BB4-3F88-436D-8F2A-B9468548E2EF.jpeg
B8DDFF67-7AF4-4A60-84AB-8048A22DFCEB.jpeg

The residents do not blame MPD, they blame the city council. If Lisa Bender ever left her bubble, she would know that.

Cops probably figure that if any of the arrests go sideways Minneapolis will burst into flames again. Nor is there really any motivation to crack down since the council is against the cops and will keep cutting from the department.

Whether they give up the city to anarchy now or in a year doesn't make that big of a difference.
I've heard anecdotes about my local police that residents in general are acting like assholes, partly because they know they're now untouchable, partly because hatred of police has reached fever pitch, partly because of whatever's inspiring all this mania in the first place. It stands to reason that this increases the amount of crime and makes arresting anyone for anything more difficult, making it take more time. I'm guessing Minneapolis police are completely slammed and can't keep up with demand.
Minneapolis Police requested 400 additional officers last year. Soyboy Frey offered a handful. The city council denied any. Now, there is a hiring freeze because Frey cannot manage a city, 100 officers have left or are leaving this year...and they are not being replaced. This is solely a mismanagement issue by idiotic Democrats who cared more about using the city as a springboard for their own political ambitions than running the city. Frey literally moved to Minneapolis from Virginia to run for city council, then mayor, and planned on going for Congress.

More info about the city council meeting with the Minneapolis Police Chief:
300F0A4A-1400-4BB1-A29A-700F6A3DAA7E.jpeg
BB9E431B-0165-410B-96A5-F41801366B57.jpeg
I have been posting about the autonomous zone operating around the site of Fenty Floyd’s death. Yes, residents are paying extortion money to leave their alleys. Fucking cucks.

Chief Arradondo says “you fucking idiots on the city council are going to have to eat your words and back the blue to save the city”. :story:
621BBE12-43C5-4BEF-8F2E-DAFBA26AA031.jpeg

Meanwhile, this is Minneapolis yesterday.
A2F2DB7F-C610-4378-AB9B-FE704B77E4AA.jpeg

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to go out and get some lunch today and there was a small group of protestors blocking the street.

View attachment 1600684

This was taken after police had cleared the street and boxed them in.

I was curious as to what had happened so I looked in to it. Apparently some very annoying woman had seen some cops arresting two guys for theft and decided to organize a protest. Racism in America is truly a horrible pressing issue.

View attachment 1600685
View attachment 1600687
I feel for the store manager. He handled it reasonably well and was even kind of sarcastic. She makes a point of saying "you called the cops on black people and yet you work with black people!" Like what does that mean.

So you shouldn't be calling the cops on people who steal now huh? I wonder if the lady filming is white and decided to get offended over "racism"? And she didn't even ask the actual black employee right there how he felt or even talk to him. Huh.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
Which means it would be easier for antifa types to infest the area due to lack of law enforcement

• Disagree
Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz
Tags
None