U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Demoneater

Thou haveth no fucks to give
kiwifarms.net
This page has the full video of the Tulsa officers being shot:

This tweet has the clip of the end:

And here is that clip. He literally wails "You're violating my rights!" before he shoots the officers.
View attachment 1598841
I saw the vid on Fellow travelers stream. Why do commies act like they won't have law enforcement? It's not like the Stasi, NKVD, Securitate, and Sigurimi were lovers of human rights. Only difference is no media coverage! Also only ancoms have a right to bitch about cops, seeing Tankies complain and call people bootlickers is surreal to say the least.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
This troon needs to join the 42% ASAP
Historical correction this troon's sucking of Che's asshole: Che Guevara was sent off to Africa, and then to Bolivia, to die by Castro because the Soviets were pissed off that after Castro put Che in charge of the Cuban economy, Che completely rekt it, and the Soviets had to subsidize Cuba more and more as a result. Che's anti-Soviet spergout speech in Morocco, I think it was, was a childish tantrum thrown because Castro removed him as head of various Cuban government Ministries at Soviet behest, because he was a smelly, incompetent doofus.

Last edited:

Demoneater

kiwifarms.net
Historical correction this troon's sucking of Che's asshole: Che Guevara was sent off to Africa, and then to Bolivia, to die by Castro because the Soviets were pissed off that after Castro put Che in charge of the Cuban economy, Che completely rekt it, and the Soviets had to subsidize Cuba more and more as a result. Che's anti-Soviet spergout speech in Morocco, I think it was, was a childish tantrum thrown because Castro removed him as head of various Cuban government Ministries at Soviet behest, because he was a smelly, incompetent doofus.
Reminds me of some of the funny stories in this book. One was a shoe factory that used cheap rubber that caused the shoes to fall apart after a couple blocks. Che got so angry he screamed "these shoes are a piece of shit!". After a fuckup one day Fidel and Raul Castro were screaming at him and chewing his ass out. He got on his knees and begged for mercy.

81nXc1saT1L.jpg

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
There was a bullshit study done a while ago saying that 41% of troons commit suicide with the intended narrative being that society is literally genociding them (it was a phone survey asking suicide attempts at a college campus IIRC) . It became a meme.
I thought the underlying statistics - 40% of post-ops kill themselves by age 30 - was true.

The takeaway being body dysmorphia is a suicide pact with yourself.

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the vid on Fellow travelers stream. Why do commies act like they won't have law enforcement? It's not like the Stasi, NKVD, Securitate, and Sigurimi were lovers of human rights. Only difference is no media coverage! Also only ancoms have a right to bitch about cops, seeing Tankies complain and call people bootlickers is surreal to say the least.
"NoT rEaL cOmMuNiSm"

Garm

kiwifarms.net
If I was a cop in Minneapolis, Seattle, or Portland I would have went full Peter from Office Space months ago. Show up to work late unshaven in a hawaiian shirt and flip flops, ignore the boss, bail after lunch, murder the shitty office printer, whatever.

Go ahead and fire me. Do me the favor of getting me out of this hell job.
I agree. I would have said fuck it and locked my keys in the police cruiser out of spite.

I think our commie friends are being "selectively honest." They will abolish "regular police" but then bring in an alphabet group similar to the ones you mentioned that "will operate unfettered by the racist laws of previous institutions."

Meaning they will only answer to the Party.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Folks, no need to fight. Solves nothing. Would much rather see your comments on the present issue. Have provided food for thought.

Added: Here's the Willamette Week story. Andy Ngo has more guts than a slaughterhouse. The terrorists' whining and complaining are epic.

Portland Protesters Say Their Lives Were Upended by the Posting of Their Mug Shots on a Conservative Twitter Account
What Andy Ngo is doing is legal. The mug shots are public records. And Ngo told WW that it is his “duty” to report on protesters who have been arrested.
REPORTED AND BLOCKED: Ragina Gray says she’s received a slew of digital harassment since her mug shot was posted. (Christine Dong)

By Sophie Peel |

On Aug. 7, Black activist Ragina Gray was tackled by Portland police at a protest and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and interfering with an officer.

That same day, conservative Portland activist Andy Ngo shared Gray's name and mug shot on Twitter.
"Gray, 30, is charged with interfering with an officer, resisting arrest and more," Ngo wrote on Twitter. "She was arrested at the violent antifa protest in Portland and quickly bailed out. Gray is frequently photographed with kids at protests and rants about white terrorism." The photo was retweeted by 475 people.

Twelve nights later, on Aug. 19, a man showed up on the doorstep of Gray's mother's eastside home. "He was sweaty and nervous looking, and he asked for Ragina by name," says Lucinda Fisher, Gray's mom. "He mentioned [Gray's] son, and I noticed he had a gun in his hand." Fisher slammed the door and called the police.

Gray's children, 9 and 4, whom she brought to protests with her prior to her arrest, fear for her life. (Way to go,
"Terrorist Mother of the Year". - JS)

"They're scared that someone's going to kill me," Gray says. "My first instinct is to say, 'No, that's not going to happen.' But there's a huge risk."

Gray has no direct evidence that Ngo's robust social media presence is the reason an armed man arrived at her mom's house.

Ngo's prominence has been catapulted by Portland's protests. He is editor-at-large at a Canadian conservative website called The Post Millennial and is also a regular guest on Fox News. Last year, he was assaulted at a Portland anti-fascist march, where masked assailants punched and kicked him in the head.

Ngo has more than 700,000 followers on Twitter, many of whom share the belief that Portland protesters are a threat to national security.

But Gray believes Ngo and his followers are watching her. And she is not the only one. WW has spoken with two others who have been arrested at Portland protests and had their names and mug shots tweeted by Ngo, and claim their lives have since been disrupted.

"We've been lying low, and to be honest, we've been staying at home with the blinds closed," says Phillip Wenzel, whose mug shot was shared by Ngo on Aug. 15. "I can get over Twitter trolls, but what gives me the most pause is the 1% of them that have genuine threats."

Critics call Ngo's posts "doxxing," or posting personal information about people to make their lives unpleasant.

But what Ngo is doing is legal. The mug shots are public records. The arrests happened. And Ngo told WW that it is his "duty" to report on protesters who have been arrested, "given the risk that violence and riots present to the public."
Ngo wrote WW via email: "I believe my duty as a journalist includes informing the public about individuals who are believed by criminal authorities to be sufficiently dangerous to the public that they meet the standard for arrest."

Andy Ngo in 2017. (Thomas Teal)

Andy Ngo in 2017. (Thomas Teal)

Portland couple Erin and Phillip Wenzel started their evening Friday, Aug. 14, as they have more than 10 times before that.

They donned their protest outfits: full gas respirators, masks, bike helmets, and a bulletproof vest for Philip, who had been in the front of protests as part of the drum line. Erin, a medic toting a first aid kit, usually settled in a few rows behind the line of drummers.

That night, Phillip was arrested when the two of them were sandwiched between two lines of officers during a smoke-filled, chaotic confrontation captured on video that shows several protesters cowering under yellow shields as cops push them to the ground.

A video of Wenzel's interaction with police shows him shielding his face on the ground as a half-dozen cops tackle him. He was arrested, charged with assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, interfering with police, and disorderly conduct, and released the next day.

The next morning, Ngo posted his mug shot on his Twitter account, writing that Wenzel was "arrested at the violent #antifa protest."

Ngo also posted a biography of Wenzel from the law firm where he works as a paralegal. In Twitter responses on the thread, users added threatening comments and more personal information about the Wenzels, including the names and ages of members of his extended family.

One comment read, "I'm writing a letter to his employer right now." Another wrote, "Divorce and custody court paralegal scumbag who isn't even smart enough to be an attorney. Lol."

The Wenzels quickly deactivated all their social media accounts: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.

The next day, Phillip Wenzel received a voicemail threat on his cellphone from somebody named John in Michigan, who said, "I'll have you know I'm 7 foot and 280 pounds."

The Wenzels alerted their employers. On Aug. 18, three days after Ngo posted the mug shot, Phillip Wenzel's boss at Elizabeth Christy Law Firm sent him a letter that the firm had received 50 threatening or harassing communications since his arrest.

"Because you have chosen to engage in activism that has resulted in violence, physical injuries, and negative publicity for [the law firm], there is now a major distraction from the business we are doing, a threat to my ability to gain new business, and a threat to our employees' safety," Christy wrote in an email provided to WW.

Three employees, after learning of the firm's response to Wenzel's arrest, announced their resignation in support of him on Sept. 10, in a letter shared with WW. The firm told Wenzel in a Sept. 11 letter that he would be laid off effective Sept. 16, citing a loss of work leading to a reduction in staff. Elizabeth Christy, managing attorney at the firm, told WW in an email that the layoff had nothing to do with Wenzel's protesting.

Both Wenzels say they now suffer from anxiety. Wenzel shaved his beard to change his appearance and now wears a hat when he walks his dog.

April Epperson, who works at a Northeast Portland public school, is another protester who was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with a peace officer on Aug. 24 and was greeted that same day by a Ngo tweet sharing her mug shot and Facebook profile picture with part of the caption reading, "Like others recently arrest[ed], she works with children at an elementary school." Several commenters on the subsequent Twitter thread shared the name of the school.

On Aug. 29, an email arrived in her school inbox: Attached were her Facebook profile photo and a picture of a toad in a dress with a caption reading, "So fucking badass with your face covered? We can't wait to come to your employer and do the exact same fucking thing you do to cops!"

Epperson alerted the school about the email. That weekend, the school canceled a laptop distribution event scheduled the following Monday, Aug. 31. A school text blast sent to families read, "We are pausing [device distribution] for tomorrow. We will resume as soon as possible and alert you when that is. As a reminder, school grounds, including the playground, are closed."

Although the school did not explain its decision, Epperson believes the laptop distribution was postponed because of threats. (Portland Public Schools didn't respond to WW's request for comment.) Still, the messages continued. "The school started getting a bunch of phone calls and emails," Epperson says. "People emailed [some staff members] my mug shot and told them I was arrested."

One email, sent Sept. 1 from a secure email address using the name "Jennifer Hartless" and shared with WW, includes a screenshot of Ngo's tweet of Epperson's mug shot. The photo is captioned, "This type of behavior seems a little unbecoming for a school teacher. Are standards any higher than this?"

Tim Gleason, professor of journalism at the University of Oregon, says Ngo's posts of mug shots are dangerous because of his targeted audience.
"There's some (Bitch, please! First Amendment works for everyone, right? - JS) legitimacy to a claim of informing the public. But we have a pattern with this individual that his interest is in provoking violent reactions and doxxing," says Gleason. "It's a particular subset of conservative Twitter, and he knows that's who he's talking to."

In his response to questions from WW, Ngo contends he is taking on violent criminals that other journalists are afraid to confront.

"If you feel that transparency and public right to know should be outweighed by arrestee rights to privacy, this is a complaint for the Legislature, not for journalists reporting in compliance with state and federal law," he said. "A better question would be, 'Why do some journalists feel compelled to hide the identities of suspected criminals from the public?' Another would be, 'Whose interests does the suppression of criminal arrest data serve?'"

Ragina Gray continues to attend protests, despite threatening messages she receives on Instagram and Twitter. She says she deletes them as soon as she gets them, but says "people are calling me a terrorist, calling me a n—–." And the messengers, she says, are "Mostly white men. All white men." (Hey, they could have made you "strange fruit" in front of your kids. Get the message. Behave. - JS)

Gray's children, 9 and 4, whom she brought to protests with her prior to her arrest, fear for her life.
Both Wenzels say they now suffer from anxiety. Wenzel shaved his beard to change his appearance and now wears a hat when he walks his dog.
April Epperson, who works at a Northeast Portland public school, is another protester who was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with a peace officer on Aug. 24

Demoneater

kiwifarms.net
I agree. I would have said fuck it and locked my keys in the police cruiser out of spite.

I think our commie friends are being "selectively honest." They will abolish "regular police" but then bring in an alphabet group similar to the ones you mentioned that "will operate unfettered by the racist laws of previous institutions."

Meaning they will only answer to the Party.
Just like when Lenin said in State and Revolution, "we will smash the military and police into atoms!!" And then later on states bit we'll get our own.

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Historical correction this troon's sucking of Che's asshole: Che Guevara was sent off to Africa, and then to Bolivia, to die by Castro because the Soviets were pissed off that Che completely rekt the Cuban economy, and the Soviets had to subsidize Cuba more and more because of it. Che's anti-Soviet spergout speech in Morocco, I think it was, was a childish tantrum thrown because Castro removed him as head of various Cuban government Ministries at Soviet behest, because he was a smelly, incompetent doofus.
I hate commies but this isn't true. Guevara indeed failed at various posts he held. He believed his calling was in bringing about revolution and planned the Bolivia expedition. He kept a diary leading up to and during the Bolivian incursion and it's been published so we know what his thinking was at the time. Fidel Castro was strongly opposed to the Bolivia trip but finally relented and he gave Guevara access to all the resources he asked for. The Soviets were wary of Guevara because they believed he was disruptive and unpredictable; the guerilla known as Tamara that went to Bolivia is rumored to be an East German sent to keep tabs on Guevara.

Castro was devastated by Guevara's death and many people that knew both men intimately have discussed how close they were. Perhaps Castro was relieved Guevara was out of the picture but to say Castro sent him off to die is ridiculous. Castro reportedly hammered the fact the Congo-Kinshasa was a complete failure and that Bolivia would be the same but Guevara insisted. Castro's issue was not with Guevara personally, it was his assessment that Bolivia, like the Congo, did not meet the conditions for a Marxist revolution. And Castro was proven correct.

I post this not because I'm fond of communists but because it is dangerous to underestimate them. To inaccurately represent historical facts because you want to disparage and demonize an opponent is wrong. BLM and Antifa do this for which we excoriate them and rightly so. Ernesto Guevara was an idealist and romantic, which is what led to his capture and death. Fidel Castro was many things, most of them bad (after all, this is a man who pestered Khrushchev to use the nukes in Cuba on the US which scared him and convinced him to removed them) but he was not stupid.

GrimProphet

Suffering from Negro Fatigue
kiwifarms.net
This account has been posting ways to "fight fascism". I like how they haven't realized most right-wingers think the boogs are a laughingstock.
View attachment 1601025
From my understanding, the Big Igloo people are usually Lolbertarians, and as a result they allow their sovereign citizen "the ATF is balls" bullshit to translate into the same ACAB shit the Antifags are on.

I wouldn't consider them to be far-right by any stretch of the imagination.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net

Calandrino

kiwifarms.net

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

fat ugly sped

kiwifarms.net
DO IT

Barr Tells Prosecutors to Consider Charging Violent Protesters With Sedition

Seditious conspiracy has a pretty short statutory definition: https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-2384.html

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Well if that ain't conspiring to "seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof". Charge the lot with sedition.

Tags
None