U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
I hate commies but this isn't true. Guevara indeed failed at various posts he held. He believed his calling was in bringing about revolution and planned the Bolivia expedition. He kept a diary leading up to and during the Bolivian incursion and it's been published so we know what his thinking was at the time. Fidel Castro was strongly opposed to the Bolivia trip but finally relented and he gave Guevara access to all the resources he asked for. The Soviets were wary of Guevara because they believed he was disruptive and unpredictable; the guerilla known as Tamara that went to Bolivia is rumored to be an East German sent to keep tabs on Guevara.

Castro was devastated by Guevara's death and many people that knew both men intimately have discussed how close they were. Perhaps Castro was relieved Guevara was out of the picture but to say Castro sent him off to die is ridiculous. Castro reportedly hammered the fact the Congo-Kinshasa was a complete failure and that Bolivia would be the same but Guevara insisted. Castro's issue was not with Guevara personally, it was his assessment that Bolivia, like the Congo, did not meet the conditions for a Marxist revolution. And Castro was proven correct.

I post this not because I'm fond of communists but because it is dangerous to underestimate them. To inaccurately represent historical facts because you want to disparage and demonize an opponent is wrong. BLM and Antifa do this for which we excoriate them and rightly so. Ernesto Guevara was an idealist and romantic, which is what led to his capture and death. Fidel Castro was many things, most of them bad (after all, this is a man who pestered Khrushchev to use the nukes in Cuba on the US which scared him and convinced him to removed them) but he was not stupid.
I gotta disagree, Castro sent him to Africa with a handful of Cuban special forces and despite considerable Cuban military support for the communists in the conflict, Che's band got almost nothing. The same in Bolivia. Che got the very bottom of the rusting barrels in Cuban military depots as far as materiel, WW2 era walky-talky combat radios that didnt work and stuff like that. Castro wanted him gone because Moscow wanted him gone and kept sending him out until he was gone. After he returned to Cuba following his anti Soviet spergout, he was basically on house arrest and only rarely seen in public, always surrounded by secret police. Yes Castro doubted anything could be done in Bolivia, but in the end he said sure Che go knowing how impossible the mission was and that Che would receive no support from him or anyone else because the Soviets would have their own spergout if Castro actually tried to help him there. At that point, Che was essentially unofficially purged and Castro didnt have to listen to him about shit. If he had wanted to say no Che you arent going fuck off already, that's how it would have been. But he didnt. Maybe Castro felt bad and regretted it after the fact, but he did not feel bad at the time sending Che off to certain failure and very probable (certain, as it turned out) death in Bolivia.

fat ugly sped

kiwifarms.net
Lancaster is being tough and formulaic with their charges:
"riot, it's $100G bail, burn something, or assault a cop, it a mil."
That's possibly unconstitutional as excessive bail under the 8th Amendment? The arrested protesters would still have to advance that argument and appeal it up the court system and they're stuck in jail while doing so, but just because a judge gets tired of shit and says "lol bail is 1 million dollars" doesn't mean it'll necessarily stick.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
That's possibly unconstitutional as excessive bail under the 8th Amendment? The arrested protesters would still have to advance that argument and appeal it up the court system and they're stuck in jail while doing so, but just because a judge gets tired of shit and says "lol bail is 1 million dollars" doesn't mean it'll necessarily stick.
If it keeps them off the streets for a few days then mission accomplished.

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
Rittenhouse's is $2M. If a judge there can argue it's to reduce the risk of him getting assaulted if he were to leave prison, the same could be argued for these chucklefucks.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Either way, they are in and not getting out. That's why you don't do retarded shit.

Demoneater

Thou haveth no fucks to give
kiwifarms.net
I hate commies but this isn't true. Guevara indeed failed at various posts he held. He believed his calling was in bringing about revolution and planned the Bolivia expedition. He kept a diary leading up to and during the Bolivian incursion and it's been published so we know what his thinking was at the time. Fidel Castro was strongly opposed to the Bolivia trip but finally relented and he gave Guevara access to all the resources he asked for. The Soviets were wary of Guevara because they believed he was disruptive and unpredictable; the guerilla known as Tamara that went to Bolivia is rumored to be an East German sent to keep tabs on Guevara.

Castro was devastated by Guevara's death and many people that knew both men intimately have discussed how close they were. Perhaps Castro was relieved Guevara was out of the picture but to say Castro sent him off to die is ridiculous. Castro reportedly hammered the fact the Congo-Kinshasa was a complete failure and that Bolivia would be the same but Guevara insisted. Castro's issue was not with Guevara personally, it was his assessment that Bolivia, like the Congo, did not meet the conditions for a Marxist revolution. And Castro was proven correct.

I post this not because I'm fond of communists but because it is dangerous to underestimate them. To inaccurately represent historical facts because you want to disparage and demonize an opponent is wrong. BLM and Antifa do this for which we excoriate them and rightly so. Ernesto Guevara was an idealist and romantic, which is what led to his capture and death. Fidel Castro was many things, most of them bad (after all, this is a man who pestered Khrushchev to use the nukes in Cuba on the US which scared him and convinced him to removed them) but he was not stupid.
When Cultured Thug was showing off his book collection he said Che and Lenin unfarily get a bad rap from the right after reading their books.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Feline Supremacist

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
This account has been posting ways to "fight fascism". I like how they haven't realized most right-wingers think the boogs are a laughingstock.
View attachment 1601025
This is a tactic they use in the culture war. Remember how they were fucking OBSESSED with getting GamerGate to declare a leader? And how they eventually declared the Gunt the leader of GG for a few weeks before we all laughed at them, only for "I'm the leader of GamerGate" to become a meme just to fuck with them?

You can see them doing that shit in the Sad Puppies with various authors and ComicsGate with @FROG. Once there's a leader, they can troll and stir up drama and concern troll to cause a split, then break groups over the back of the "leader."

Are you Pro-EVS Comisgate or Anti-EVS Comisgate? NO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO NOT CARE, PICK A SIDE DAMNIT. Ok good you picked a side, now you HAVE to hate the other side, no exceptions -- don't worry, our trolls will start harassing you (and your fans) from the other side to stir up hate and infighting, just in case you didn't want any. What, did you just want to make comics? Well, you can do that, but there's no way we'll allow people from the other side of the EVS equation to work with you, or to financially support you. Repeat this forever, since there's no way an indy comics movement can be allowed to continue embarrassing Marvel/DC like this.

But yeah, all of these tactics? They're not secret. They literally write books about them. From a post back in August, with links to "free" copies of the books they write:

Vote Republican. Get as many of your friends and family members to vote Republican as well. Offer to ride share if you think someone will vote Republican but might not bother going. Vote AGAINST shit like "police reform" and "criminal justice reform" which allows for shit like abolishing bail. Work at getting shit like that undone via ballot initiatives. It's trivially easy to get ballot initiatives on the books in most regions of the US, but it takes work.

Get on mailing lists for Republicans and other Right wing organizations. EVERYTHING about the left, especially the far left, is about organization, which is why they do whatever they fucking can to stop the right from organizing, up to and including abusing anti-gang laws to stop the Proud Boys, as one example.

Read this: Radical Book Club: What Righties Can Do

And steal all the books involved to read at a later date -- to help with this, here's direct links to Z-Library's entries for these books. Don't give communists money, they use it against you:
From the same author, read these two blogs: Status 451: Days of Rage, which details a lot of the shit the Marxist Insurrectionists got up to in the 70s, which is useful info, because they're literally behind this same attempted uprising. Or you can buy the book, which is available on b-ok too, but this one's not by our enemies so throw him some money if you can.

And more importantly, Here's the Playbook Organizers are Using as the Scheme to Take Down the NRA. Hines details the trick called "Spectrum of Allies Analysis" and how they're using it to destroy the NRA slowly, tick by tick. Read this and realize you can do the same thing to woke institutions. Maybe you can't get your companies to stop supporting black lives matter -- but you might get them to shut the fuck up about it. (Active Ally -> Passive Ally) Maybe you know a group supports the second amendment but doesn't advertise that -- ask them to. (Passive Ally -> Active Ally).

As for books, everyone should buy Cynical Theories, as it covers Identity Marxism quite extensively and the twitter reaction to it is them losing their fucking MINDS over someone exposing their shit.

Don't hire woke people. Don't hire Joggers if you can help it (but do hire black people, especially if they're married. Encourage good behavior). If you have a woke coworker, don't just be silent as they poison your company, get them fired and if you have a friend, get them hired to replace them. The communists have no problem with nepotism and entryism and even working for below cost just to push their agenda, don't be afraid to do the same thing back to them.

Show up to local elections, even minor shit like school board meetings. The woke types use that stuff to perform entryism on local communities while people aren't paying attention to them, spreading their shit. If they didn't have control over the DA's office, for example, Antifa wouldn't be able to do this shit because their goons would be in jail awaiting trial right now.

Don't be silent, even if they want to silence you. Speak up, and more importantly, speak out against.

Home school your kids, and if you can't do that, if you find anything in your children's education that's openly Marxist or Political, raise holy hell up to and including a nuisance lawsuit over it. Remember that public schools are NOT allowed to teach values or beliefs, no matter how "correct" said values and beliefs are.

Share information about what's going on before the Media can run interference for these fucks. I've made sure every single person I feel comfortable talking to has seen the video of them attacking Kyle, as well as Dead Red Pedo's sex crimes registration.

Stay redpilled, avoid the blackpill. Antifa almost definitely will start using pipe bombs soon, it's what they did in the 70s around this time. If Trump wins, they're going to lose their fucking shit. If Trump loses, they're going to do as much damage as they can institutionally before the next Republican gets in.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. With any luck, this time we can deny them their escape into academia.
The goal with everything the left does is to make sure the left is allowed to continue organizing and performing their little tricks, while the right is NOT allowed to organize and has as small an influence on anything possible. And never forget, the quickest way to get a lefty tactic to suddenly be not acceptable is for a righty to use it -- for example, remember when Cernovich successfully lead a cancel culture mob against that hollywood producer for his wink-wink-nudge-nudge support for child fucking? Overnight cancel culture became a bane on civilization that no one of good moral standing could possibly suppor... oh wait, we're back to canceling people for wearing a MAGA hat at work? Nevermind! It's OK again!

Last edited:

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The possibility for sedition charges has my already popcorn-salted mouth salivating.

Reminder that the whole race thing is a literal distraction tactic. I will say this again: people of every race and creed and gender et al, are good and evil and everything in between. We’re people, sure. We have dispositions, sure. But humanity is unique, in that every soul doesn’t bend its knee to a pre determined fate.

With that said, keep the positivity. The reason why we shouldn’t be doom pilled is because there is still hope and positivity. There are good people out there. So keep being positive, and keep being the best person you can be.

Love all of you, no homo.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Some of it's good (really!), some of it's not.
I'd put Skrewdriver's Boots and Braces/Voice of Britian and Hail the New Dawn albums as bonafide classics. Kinda "meh" on what I've heard of the rest of their discography, but those two have some great in your face tunes that got me through many busy nights working as a line cook and dishwasher.

Someone else introduced me to them without any context. I didn't even know about the nationalist angle until "White Power" came on, and frankly didn't care. It was pretty obvious they were concerned that immigration into the UK was eroding cultural values and overcrowding and outsourcing citizens of a literal island nation, kind of valid points when you think about it. That explanation actually worked when some of the servers freaked out when they caught some of the lyrics. Today I'd probably be fired and lambasted on social media as a literal Nazi if I played Skrewdriver in the kitchen.

Evo

kiwifarms.net

Don't you feel like you're a rider, on a downbound train?
I do, a train with no motherfucking brakes at all either but the point is to keep riding it, don't throw yourself off; incredible fucking song.

Recently rescued a kitten that passed due to FKS while the rest of the litter remains, although it tore me up it's good to focus on things other than destruction, bits and pieces of life that matter.

Don't let pinkos give you their shot of misery.

Who dat?

Never mind. It's just the lizard.
kiwifarms.net
What is a troon? What does 42% mean in this regard? Have no idea. Thanks!

While we're at it, here's a priest who tells the truth to the congregation. Sadly, another priest apologized for him. Assbite.

Metro Detroit Catholic priest compared Black Lives Matter to 9/11 attackers in homily
Fr. Paul Graney, Associate Pastor, Divine Child.
Fr. Paul Graney, Associate Pastor, Divine Child. (Church of Divine Child)
DEARBORN, Mich. – The pastor of a Roman Catholic church in suburban Detroit is apologizing after a fellow priest likened Black Lives Matter to the people responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

The Rev. Paul Graney's homily Saturday created "division, anger, confusion and chaos,” the Rev. Bob McCabe of the Church of the Divine Child in Dearborn said on Facebook.

“As your pastor, I want to assure you that at Divine Child we love and respect all persons. Every person is sacred in the eyes of God regardless of their race, religion or sexuality," McCabe said.

Graney used his homily to rail against BLM, which is a global movement whose goal is to eradicate systemic racism and white supremacy and to oppose violence against Blacks.

Graney said it’s "very good” that BLM’s website says it works for justice for Blacks, but that's where his praise ended.

“Al-Qaeda’s goal was to come to the United States and kill Americans. Really just wanted to wipe America off the map. And they would have done it if they could,” said Graney, who has been a priest since 2016.

“But today, those who we see wanting to bring down America are Americans, and they want to do it under the facade of justice, freedom and love," the priest said. "But it is all a big bunch of baloney. It’s anti-Christian. It’s anti-family. It’s evil.”

McCabe said Graney didn’t preach about the theme of the day’s Gospel, which centered on forgiveness. (Yo, dude. BLM deserves neither forgiveness nor respect. Now drink some sacramental wine and stay away from the altar boys. - JS)

Attachments

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I'd put Skrewdriver's Boots and Braces/Voice of Britian and Hail the New Dawn albums as bonafide classics. Kinda "meh" on what I've heard of the rest of their discography, but those two have some great in your face tunes that got me through many busy nights working as a line cook and dishwasher.

Someone else introduced me to them without any context. I didn't even know about the nationalist angle until "White Power" came on, and frankly didn't care. It was pretty obvious they were concerned that immigration into the UK was eroding cultural values and overcrowding and outsourcing citizens of a literal island nation, kind of valid points when you think about it. That explanation actually worked when some of the servers freaked out when they caught some of the lyrics. Today I'd probably be fired and lambasted on social media as a literal Nazi if I played Skrewdriver in the kitchen.
My fav is Patriotic Ballads, partly because it's not so OTT racist, and has a lot of great anti commie stuff like And The Snow Fell.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Folks, no need to fight. Solves nothing. Would much rather see your comments on the present issue. Have provided food for thought.

Added: Here's the Willamette Week story. Andy Ngo has more guts than a slaughterhouse. The terrorists' whining and complaining are epic.

Portland Protesters Say Their Lives Were Upended by the Posting of Their Mug Shots on a Conservative Twitter Account
What Andy Ngo is doing is legal. The mug shots are public records. And Ngo told WW that it is his “duty” to report on protesters who have been arrested.
REPORTED AND BLOCKED: Ragina Gray says she’s received a slew of digital harassment since her mug shot was posted. (Christine Dong)

By Sophie Peel |

On Aug. 7, Black activist Ragina Gray was tackled by Portland police at a protest and charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and interfering with an officer.

That same day, conservative Portland activist Andy Ngo shared Gray's name and mug shot on Twitter.
"Gray, 30, is charged with interfering with an officer, resisting arrest and more," Ngo wrote on Twitter. "She was arrested at the violent antifa protest in Portland and quickly bailed out. Gray is frequently photographed with kids at protests and rants about white terrorism." The photo was retweeted by 475 people.

Twelve nights later, on Aug. 19, a man showed up on the doorstep of Gray's mother's eastside home. "He was sweaty and nervous looking, and he asked for Ragina by name," says Lucinda Fisher, Gray's mom. "He mentioned [Gray's] son, and I noticed he had a gun in his hand." Fisher slammed the door and called the police.

Gray's children, 9 and 4, whom she brought to protests with her prior to her arrest, fear for her life. (Way to go,
"Terrorist Mother of the Year". - JS)

"They're scared that someone's going to kill me," Gray says. "My first instinct is to say, 'No, that's not going to happen.' But there's a huge risk."

Gray has no direct evidence that Ngo's robust social media presence is the reason an armed man arrived at her mom's house.

Ngo's prominence has been catapulted by Portland's protests. He is editor-at-large at a Canadian conservative website called The Post Millennial and is also a regular guest on Fox News. Last year, he was assaulted at a Portland anti-fascist march, where masked assailants punched and kicked him in the head.

Ngo has more than 700,000 followers on Twitter, many of whom share the belief that Portland protesters are a threat to national security.

But Gray believes Ngo and his followers are watching her. And she is not the only one. WW has spoken with two others who have been arrested at Portland protests and had their names and mug shots tweeted by Ngo, and claim their lives have since been disrupted.

"We've been lying low, and to be honest, we've been staying at home with the blinds closed," says Phillip Wenzel, whose mug shot was shared by Ngo on Aug. 15. "I can get over Twitter trolls, but what gives me the most pause is the 1% of them that have genuine threats."

Critics call Ngo's posts "doxxing," or posting personal information about people to make their lives unpleasant.

But what Ngo is doing is legal. The mug shots are public records. The arrests happened. And Ngo told WW that it is his "duty" to report on protesters who have been arrested, "given the risk that violence and riots present to the public."
Ngo wrote WW via email: "I believe my duty as a journalist includes informing the public about individuals who are believed by criminal authorities to be sufficiently dangerous to the public that they meet the standard for arrest."

Andy Ngo in 2017. (Thomas Teal)

Andy Ngo in 2017. (Thomas Teal)

Portland couple Erin and Phillip Wenzel started their evening Friday, Aug. 14, as they have more than 10 times before that.

They donned their protest outfits: full gas respirators, masks, bike helmets, and a bulletproof vest for Philip, who had been in the front of protests as part of the drum line. Erin, a medic toting a first aid kit, usually settled in a few rows behind the line of drummers.

That night, Phillip was arrested when the two of them were sandwiched between two lines of officers during a smoke-filled, chaotic confrontation captured on video that shows several protesters cowering under yellow shields as cops push them to the ground.

A video of Wenzel's interaction with police shows him shielding his face on the ground as a half-dozen cops tackle him. He was arrested, charged with assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest, interfering with police, and disorderly conduct, and released the next day.

The next morning, Ngo posted his mug shot on his Twitter account, writing that Wenzel was "arrested at the violent #antifa protest."

Ngo also posted a biography of Wenzel from the law firm where he works as a paralegal. In Twitter responses on the thread, users added threatening comments and more personal information about the Wenzels, including the names and ages of members of his extended family.

One comment read, "I'm writing a letter to his employer right now." Another wrote, "Divorce and custody court paralegal scumbag who isn't even smart enough to be an attorney. Lol."

The Wenzels quickly deactivated all their social media accounts: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.

The next day, Phillip Wenzel received a voicemail threat on his cellphone from somebody named John in Michigan, who said, "I'll have you know I'm 7 foot and 280 pounds."

The Wenzels alerted their employers. On Aug. 18, three days after Ngo posted the mug shot, Phillip Wenzel's boss at Elizabeth Christy Law Firm sent him a letter that the firm had received 50 threatening or harassing communications since his arrest.

"Because you have chosen to engage in activism that has resulted in violence, physical injuries, and negative publicity for [the law firm], there is now a major distraction from the business we are doing, a threat to my ability to gain new business, and a threat to our employees' safety," Christy wrote in an email provided to WW.

Three employees, after learning of the firm's response to Wenzel's arrest, announced their resignation in support of him on Sept. 10, in a letter shared with WW. The firm told Wenzel in a Sept. 11 letter that he would be laid off effective Sept. 16, citing a loss of work leading to a reduction in staff. Elizabeth Christy, managing attorney at the firm, told WW in an email that the layoff had nothing to do with Wenzel's protesting.

Both Wenzels say they now suffer from anxiety. Wenzel shaved his beard to change his appearance and now wears a hat when he walks his dog.

April Epperson, who works at a Northeast Portland public school, is another protester who was arrested for disorderly conduct and interfering with a peace officer on Aug. 24 and was greeted that same day by a Ngo tweet sharing her mug shot and Facebook profile picture with part of the caption reading, "Like others recently arrest[ed], she works with children at an elementary school." Several commenters on the subsequent Twitter thread shared the name of the school.

On Aug. 29, an email arrived in her school inbox: Attached were her Facebook profile photo and a picture of a toad in a dress with a caption reading, "So fucking badass with your face covered? We can't wait to come to your employer and do the exact same fucking thing you do to cops!"

Epperson alerted the school about the email. That weekend, the school canceled a laptop distribution event scheduled the following Monday, Aug. 31. A school text blast sent to families read, "We are pausing [device distribution] for tomorrow. We will resume as soon as possible and alert you when that is. As a reminder, school grounds, including the playground, are closed."

Although the school did not explain its decision, Epperson believes the laptop distribution was postponed because of threats. (Portland Public Schools didn't respond to WW's request for comment.) Still, the messages continued. "The school started getting a bunch of phone calls and emails," Epperson says. "People emailed [some staff members] my mug shot and told them I was arrested."

One email, sent Sept. 1 from a secure email address using the name "Jennifer Hartless" and shared with WW, includes a screenshot of Ngo's tweet of Epperson's mug shot. The photo is captioned, "This type of behavior seems a little unbecoming for a school teacher. Are standards any higher than this?"

Tim Gleason, professor of journalism at the University of Oregon, says Ngo's posts of mug shots are dangerous because of his targeted audience.

"There's some (Bitch, please! First Amendment works for everyone, right? - JS) legitimacy to a claim of informing the public. But we have a pattern with this individual that his interest is in provoking violent reactions and doxxing," says Gleason. "It's a particular subset of conservative Twitter, and he knows that's who he's talking to."

In his response to questions from WW, Ngo contends he is taking on violent criminals that other journalists are afraid to confront.

"If you feel that transparency and public right to know should be outweighed by arrestee rights to privacy, this is a complaint for the Legislature, not for journalists reporting in compliance with state and federal law," he said. "A better question would be, 'Why do some journalists feel compelled to hide the identities of suspected criminals from the public?' Another would be, 'Whose interests does the suppression of criminal arrest data serve?'"

Ragina Gray continues to attend protests, despite threatening messages she receives on Instagram and Twitter. She says she deletes them as soon as she gets them, but says "people are calling me a terrorist, calling me a n—–." And the messengers, she says, are "Mostly white men. All white men." (Hey, they could have made you "strange fruit" in front of your kids. Get the message. Behave. - JS)

Her mother named her Ragina. Ragina. Does it rhyme with vagina? That's just cruel. No wonder she is mad at the world.

Tags
None