U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

76LD910

Non Casual Observer
kiwifarms.net
The EMP speculation is retarded even ignoring the impossibility of it being done without instantly starting WW3, a fight China isn't capable of winning even if the entire world didn't join us in the event of such an egregious action.

Because if anything is going to put the US back on the right track (other than a massive war) it's television and the internet going down for a while and all of the tech giants assets being fried.

There are far less stops today and they decided that is because the evil po-po are neglecting their jobs, not because most violent crimes are up and the city is on track to double its homicide rate compared to last year.
If they had any intelligence at all they'd be asking themselves why more blacks are dying after the supposed leading cause of deaths among them, contact with the police, is on the decline.

Gender of peace

Fully automated luxury autism
kiwifarms.net
What sort of delivery methods are there for an EMP and what kind of range are we talking about?
emp blast map.gif

A 300 mile altitude detonation could be accomplished with a low orbit satellite equipped with a nuke. Another delivery method could be a hypersonic missile, which China apparently has developed. Russia has a missle in the works that can be disguised in a shipping container for near-shore deployment.

I don't xi why the chinks would nuke us if their economy depends on mindless American consumption though. Seems like a recipe for widespread Chinese unemployment and unrest, this on the heels of record flooding and crop losses this year. They want us weak but a US collapse is not in their interest.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
I agree. \specifcally Claymore minecraft.\face this side towards commies, indeed.
I'm leaning more towards punji-staked tiger pits. Claymores are a single use thing; but dig the pits deep enough, and it'll take a while before filling with enough bodies to cross.

The screams & stench should be a fairly effective deterrent as well.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
The thread needs a whitepill. Here we have former Black Panther Larry Pinkney talking about the Deep State Democrats stoking a race war to divide us. His message is that we are not alone, there are millions of people who think similarly, and most importantly, we have each other, which is what the Deep State and commies do not want us to know. Stay focused, prepare, and let’s fuck these commies up.

Ilhan Omar Comin'

Spread the word darlin'. Omar back.
kiwifarms.net
I just checked out Woke on Twitch and there's nothing going on outside of a small group in Rochester. According to some of the west coast people in chat, the air quality due to the fires is slowing things there. According to the air quality index, that's plausible in Portland, but not so much in Seattle considering they're playing an outdoor baseball game there tonight, and even less so in Los Angeles.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The EMP speculation is retarded even ignoring the impossibility of it being done without instantly starting WW3, a fight China isn't capable of winning even if the entire world didn't join us in the event of such an egregious action.

Because if anything is going to put the US back on the right track (other than a massive war) it's television and the internet going down for a while and all of the tech giants assets being fried.

If they had any intelligence at all they'd be asking themselves why more blacks are dying after the supposed leading cause of deaths among them, contact with the police, is on the decline.
This, honestly most of the whole "China is going to declare war on the US soon" shit is fucking retarded; Why would they do anything more than keep funding all these groups in the US and enjoy watching the US on fire for the rest of the year?

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
What IS IT with these LWNJs and the fucking vitiligo?? There's a correllation here, there's just gotta be...
It's also strangely stupidly common with Tumblr art, for some reason. I had always assumed it was because it's one of those conditions / disabilities that don't actually do anything to disable you, or it allows them to pretend white characters are TOTES BLACK ONLY WHITE ON THEIR FACE AND HANDS or somesuch shit.

If it turns out the pod people replacing humans with soy golems have vitiligo as a hint to their incubation process, I want it to be known that I fucking called it.

Local Fed

RIP snailslime
kiwifarms.net
I just checked out Woke on Twitch and there's nothing going on outside of a small group in Rochester. According to some of the west coast people in chat, the air quality due to the fires is slowing things there. According to the air quality index, that's plausible in Portland, but not so much in Seattle considering they're playing an outdoor baseball game there tonight, and even less so in Los Angeles.
T-Mobile Park in Seattle where the Mariners play has a retractable roof for the record. They've probably been keeping it closed lately.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
This, honestly most of the whole "China is going to declare war on the US soon" shit is fucking retarded; Why would they do anything more than keep funding all these groups in the US and enjoy watching the US on fire for the rest of the year?
What if it's not China? Could be the Norks, Russians or even the Persian Hajis.

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601836

A 300 mile altitude detonation could be accomplished with a low orbit satellite equipped with a nuke. Another delivery method could be a hypersonic missile, which China apparently has developed. Russia has a missle in the works that can be disguised in a shipping container for near-shore deployment.

I don't xi why the chinks would nuke us if their economy depends on mindless American consumption though. Seems like a recipe for widespread Chinese unemployment and unrest, this on the heels of record flooding and crop losses this year. They want us weak but a US collapse is not in their interest.
Seems like Bejing would be a pile of yellow glass within a couple hours of this happening. Underground and Faraday caged equipment will survive and I'd bet our response to a continent wide EMP attack from the ChiComs would be radiological.

Last edited:

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if it's not China? Could be the Norks, Russians or even the Persian Hajis.
Could be, but it would be another black swan event; Regardless, I am just mocking the people that go "dude what if China did the one thing that would cause them to lose right now by suddenly comiting suicide by declaring war for no reason".

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Seems like Bejing would be a pile or yellow glass within a couple hours of this happening. Underground and Faraday caged equipment will survive and I'd bet our response to a continent wide EMP attack from the ChiComs would be radiological.
A drone strike to the 3 Gorges Dam would effectively take out China for the foreseeable future and would be fairly easy to do, probably is already set up in case we have to do it, and wouldn't have the same international panty-pooping response from the UN and EU that a nuke strike would have. Plus, as a bonus, you'd get to watch China slowly starve to death rather than have to listen to them cry about how we evil Americans ruined CHINA NUMBAH WON for the next 50 years.

ArthuriusMartyrius

kiwifarms.net
A drone strike to the 3 Gorges Dam would effectively take out China for the foreseeable future and would be fairly easy to do, probably is already set up in case we have to do it, and wouldn't have the same international panty-pooping response from the UN and EU that a nuke strike would have. Plus, as a bonus, you'd get to watch China slowly starve to death rather than have to listen to them cry about how we evil Americans ruined CHINA NUMBAH WON for the next 50 years.
A nuclear strike on 3GD would also fuck America's western coast and most of China's neighbors so it's not as easy as you think for the US to gain approval to perform such a strike. Doing so would get the US sanctioned to hell and back literally the next day.

Tags
None