U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A nuclear strike on 3GD would also fuck America's western coast and most of China's neighbors so it's not as easy as you think for the US to gain approval to perform such a strike. Doing so would get the US sanctioned to hell and back literally the next day.
Why use a nuke when you could probably hit it with an M203 and watch it fall apart.

Plus, if China tries an EMP, jokes on them.

There's so much lead paint on the walls in military installations that nothing would happen.

LEAD PAINT MASTER RACE!

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
1600319818785.png

Fox cut Gingrich off when he mentioned Soros and the DAs and interfering with elections. So here's Fox pointing out that Soros funded BLM and Hillary Clinton.

1600320458620.png

For context. Newt mentioned Soros bought a bunch of DAs -- DAs that are currently letting the rioters riot every fucking night + trying to fuck over the people defending their homes. Big thread talking about just how many DAs Soros bought this last cycle. Buying low level positions like this is cheap, and a HUGE benefit for Soros, so expect this bullshit to continue forever.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Gratitude, am I right? These people could bitch about anything.

They told the worst part of her experience in a way to serve their narrative. What did she expect? Honesty?!

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just checked out Woke on Twitch and there's nothing going on outside of a small group in Rochester. According to some of the west coast people in chat, the air quality due to the fires is slowing things there. According to the air quality index, that's plausible in Portland, but not so much in Seattle considering they're playing an outdoor baseball game there tonight, and even less so in Los Angeles.
The big White House siege starts tomorrow. My guess is we're seeing a lack of available agitators because they're all traveling, similar to when they headed to Kenosha, or when they mobbed DC for the RNC Convention. There were a few nights in Portland where they only had 2-3 dozen people, while the streamers started popping up in other cities. The fires happening now are just a convenient excuse.

Funny thing is, Trump won't even be in DC to "face" the protests, he's doing campaign events for the next few days (WI tomorrow, MN on Friday, NC on Saturday).

Jimothy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601836

A 300 mile altitude detonation could be accomplished with a low orbit satellite equipped with a nuke. Another delivery method could be a hypersonic missile, which China apparently has developed. Russia has a missle in the works that can be disguised in a shipping container for near-shore deployment.

I don't xi why the chinks would nuke us if their economy depends on mindless American consumption though. Seems like a recipe for widespread Chinese unemployment and unrest, this on the heels of record flooding and crop losses this year. They want us weak but a US collapse is not in their interest.
Recipes for widespread Chinese suffering are what the Chinese are best at! The Four Pests Campaign comes to mind.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
The big White House siege starts tomorrow. My guess is we're seeing a lack of available agitators because they're all traveling, similar to when they headed to Kenosha, or when they mobbed DC for the RNC Convention. There were a few nights in Portland where they only had 2-3 dozen people, while the streamers started popping up in other cities. The fires happening now are just a convenient excuse.

Funny thing is, Trump won't even be in DC to "face" the protests, he's doing campaign events for the next few days (WI tomorrow, MN on Friday, NC on Saturday).
So I don't WANT riots to happen, but it's awfully boring and slow in this thread without them. I could see there being some mini protests outside whatever building Trump speaks at too though, like with the convention.

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, having an EMP set off would be horridly disastrous. hardening your defenses to an attack that is entirely possible is something the DHS should have done a decade ago.
Have a government entity prepare for a possible disaster instead of running around after the fact wringing their hands and saying "how could we have known?" sounds like heresy to me.

It's better for them to prepare for mass white rioting because a white methhead got shot in the balls by the cops for dancing naked on top of a police cruiser and get all kinds of funding to fight "Alt-White Violence" and then, when feral joggers burn down cities, claim they need funds to combat "Alt-White Rioting" until the EMP happens, then demand a budget increase so they can fight "Alt-White EMP Systems."

Shroom King

kiwifarms.net
Once the police are gone, Americans don't even need to attack these commies directly. People who work in utilities already know the score if the police fall and it only takes one pissed-off employee on his way out of Dodge to "accidentally" close a valve on a water main going to a particular neighborhood, or flip a breaker to cause a black out; and then lock the valve/breaker in place and take the key with them.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I doubt the picture of the EMT is entirely accurate. Would it cover most of the US, or a large metro area? And if so where would it be centered :thinking:

If they actually go through with it and it can be proven to China, I wonder what kind of ramifications would that have.
Instant sunshine on Beijing and the 20 largest Chinese cities.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In other news, NPR got a "whistleblower" reporting the shocking news that... someone asked the National Guard if they had an LRAD.

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 1.24.09 AM.png

Some leaked documents. I'm not sure what they're leaked from, but the whistleblower lawyered up and the news media are desperate to make it sound shocking.
Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 1.34.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-09-17 at 1.34.38 AM.png
LRAD1.jpegLRAD 2.jpeg

(Full PDF attached to post, including cover letter to a Congressional committee.)

A handful of lefties are really butthurt about it, but after 5000 pages of this thread I can't figure out what the big deal is. NG didn't actually get an LRAD to use, and if Portland is any indicator they aren't that effective anyway. A couple of people are also fainting over the idea that the NG might transfer ammo around, but that's too dumb to archive.

Attachments

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Bejing would be a pile or yellow glass within a couple hours of this happening. Underground and Faraday caged equipment will survive and I'd bet our response to a continent wide EMP attack from the ChiComs would be radiological.
Can't say much more, but I was teaching US officers about this subject over 35 years ago. You can bet the military has done a good bit to prepare for an EMP attack. Keep in mind EMP doesn't affect tube-type electronics, just solid-state equipment not properly shielded. More than one way to shield electronics.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net

If Trump smacks them down and Barr has them all arrested for sedition on federal charges, it would nip their little revolution of color in the bud. I hope beyond hope that they're playing themselves by blowing their riot load too early.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A handful of lefties are really butthurt about it, but after 5000 pages of this thread I can't figure out what the big deal is. NG didn't actually get an LRAD to use, and if Portland is any indicator they aren't that effective anyway. A couple of people are also fainting over the idea that the NG might transfer ammo around, but that's too dumb to archive.
I agree that using an LRAD on rioters would be a horrible idea.

They should just shoot them.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Heard that the White House Siege is apparently tomorrow. Any news on that?
Some pol streamers were out and about tonight basically sightseeing in anticipation of what's supposedly going down tomorrow. I was seeing barrier fencing around some monuments (which may not be new) but outside that all that happened was someone that looked like they may have been a muslim middle-aged crazy man yelling at police (and he is probably is a local fixture), so there wasn't much to see.

None of the pallets of waterbottles out the night before of the last time DC was a thing.

I'm prepared to be very wrong about the 17th but my gut is feeling this may be a bit of a nothingburger as entertaining as it would be for that to be a shitshow.

Edit: If I'm going to point to any facts, I'll point to the increasing federal charges coming down that really wasn't a trend before or during the last DC demonstration might be spooking some of the usual suspects.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thread needs a whitepill. Here we have former Black Panther Larry Pinkney talking about the Deep State Democrats stoking a race war to divide us. His message is that we are not alone, there are millions of people who think similarly, and most importantly, we have each other, which is what the Deep State and commies do not want us to know. Stay focused, prepare, and let’s fuck these commies up.
View attachment 1601868
Jones has interviewed Pinkney a couple times in years past if you search for it. Pinkney's FBI file from the 60s specifically says he was dangerous because of his ability to unite across racial lines.

Tags
None