U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Iceland Heavy

kiwifarms.net
Happy #WhiteHouseSiege day! I seriously doubt the riots winding down over the last week is the end of the nonsense. This may end up like the Area 51 thing, and it might also lead to the wildest shit we've seen so far. Here's to the next 96 hours!
This is all so tiresome at this point. I hope it just ends up like the Area 51 thing and fizzles out pathetically when most of them don't show up because they think it's a fed honeypot or something.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the thing about LRADs is that they're designed to exceed the threshold for pain.

So if anything, they're trying to bait Trump into anything that's even a fraction of the Insurrection Act.
Holy fuck, even filtered through computer speakers with the volume at 10% that noise is fucking piercing. Tried to see if my sound dampening headphones would reduce it but nope, I could still hear it.

Fucks sake, I wonder what that shit would do if I maxed the volume. I can't imagine actually being near that fucking thing without ear protection.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Guys an EMP would have to be delivered via ICBM. There's no hiding how that happens or how it's launched. The only way China could try to fool the US into thinking it was Iran or NK would be to park one of their SSBNs very close to either country, but they couldn't get close enough for the launch signature to be mistaken for anything but a SSBN launch. There's no way China would commit suicide like that. And Suicide it would be. Outside of a few hundred thousand absolute miscreants the whole nation would be screaming for the blood of a billion and a half Chinamen. We'd exterminate the lot of them and the only place Chinese would be spoken after that would be in Hell.
I saw something a few months ago about a massive Solar Flare that is heading toward us, maybe they are preparing for that and people are just freaking out too hard

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the thing about LRADs is that they're designed to exceed the threshold for pain.

So if anything, they're trying to bait Trump into anything that's even a fraction of the Insurrection Act.
Supposedly, they tested LRADs in caves once, and there, they were actually lethal.
View attachment 1601918

View attachment 1601919

Fox cut Gingrich off when he mentioned Soros and the DAs and interfering with elections. So here's Fox pointing out that Soros funded BLM and Hillary Clinton.

View attachment 1601941

View attachment 1601944

For context. Newt mentioned Soros bought a bunch of DAs -- DAs that are currently letting the rioters riot every fucking night + trying to fuck over the people defending their homes. Big thread talking about just how many DAs Soros bought this last cycle. Buying low level positions like this is cheap, and a HUGE benefit for Soros, so expect this bullshit to continue forever.
lol, I'd love to see controlled opposition like (((Fox))) pushing Gingrich to the point at which he names the Jew.

Last edited:

AnitaSarsleezian

Tetris is misogynist
kiwifarms.net
According to the poster, Women will be lining up naked and flashing their pussy at the White House all at the same time in some sort of Care Bear stare that shoots rainbows.

View attachment 1601645
Honestly, all the secret service has to do is load up a bunch of water guns with lemon juice. With the diseases batshit liberal women carry in their twats, they won't last 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Caustic Gelatin

kiwifarms.net
Some pol streamers were out and about tonight basically sightseeing in anticipation of what's supposedly going down tomorrow. I was seeing barrier fencing around some monuments (which may not be new) but outside that all that happened was someone that looked like they may have been a muslim middle-aged crazy man yelling at police (and he is probably is a local fixture), so there wasn't much to see.

None of the pallets of waterbottles out the night before of the last time DC was a thing.

I'm prepared to be very wrong about the 17th but my gut is feeling this may be a bit of a nothingburger as entertaining as it would be for that to be a shitshow.

Edit: If I'm going to point to any facts, I'll point to the increasing federal charges coming down that really wasn't a trend before or during the last DC demonstration might be spooking some of the usual suspects.
My money is a bunch will show up but mostly mill around out front (either across the street or maybe even up to the first set of barricades) while screaming and beating bongo drums or whatever while claiming victory. Maybe at most they will light some garbage cans on fire, but chances are it wont do shit like every other "protest" that happens out front of the white house for the past few years. I mean its one of the most heavily defended buildings on the planet. I doubt a bunch of dipshits with umbrellas would even get to the fence.
This whole thing seems like its an excuse to pretend they are brave freedom fighters attacking the evil dictatorship palace like one of their shitty post apocalyptic YA books.
I do feel a bit bad for the sniper teams that are going to have to sit up there listening to this shit all night. Really going to be earning that paycheck.

Grandpa Simpson

kiwifarms.net
There's more to it than just "China is doing it".
Money is getting moved through a lot of conduits. China is only one of them. North Korea was another. They're diversions. There's a lot of people who are itching for a war, any war. Don't take the "It's China" information at such face value.
Yes it's obviously not all China. China is just one of the many interested parties that would benefit for Trump to go away. Silicon Valley, the Corporate funders, Hollywood. It's probably easier just asking which elite doesn't want Trump out of the way.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
My money is a bunch will show up but mostly mill around out front (either across the street or maybe even up to the first set of barricades) while screaming and beating bongo drums or whatever while claiming victory. Maybe at most they will light some garbage cans on fire, but chances are it wont do shit like every other "protest" that happens out front of the white house for the past few years. I mean its one of the most heavily defended buildings on the planet. I doubt a bunch of dipshits with umbrellas would even get to the fence.
This whole thing seems like its an excuse to pretend they are brave freedom fighters attacking the evil dictatorship palace like one of their shitty post apocalyptic YA books.
I do feel a bit bad for the sniper teams that are going to have to sit up there listening to this shit all night. Really going to be earning that paycheck.
I hope they mope and walk like a zombie horde
Thst would be something

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My money is a bunch will show up but mostly mill around out front (either across the street or maybe even up to the first set of barricades) while screaming and beating bongo drums or whatever while claiming victory.
Antifa are such annoying retards they almost make me nostalgic for the shitty drum circles of dumbfuck hippies in Occupy.

fat ugly sped

kiwifarms.net
  • Andrew Cuomo’s placement of infected COVID-19-positive patients in nursing homes caused thousands of nosocomial infections and deaths among the most vulnerable populations. Deliberate inflation of death statistics to scapegoat Trump?
The actions makes a certain sort of shitfuckidiotbrain sense if you don't think about object-level reality and think about everything in terms of socio-political intrigue. The state pays for a fuckload of nursing home expenses, and they don't want the nursing homes to play games about taking only the most "profitable" patients and foisting others on other nursing homes. So the nursing homes get a flat rate per patient and profit on average, the state gets to shove every one of the poor fuckers somewhere, and "maybe we shouldn't spread infectious diseases in nursing homes" is just sort of lost in the compromise that happens between the various moneyed groups involved. Like, actual nursing home patients aren't thought of at all in this calculus. It's purely about the government using a "no rejecting patients" mandate to make their job of shuttling invalids into care facilities easier and cheaper.

The kind of people who actually think about ground-level consequences end up being engineers and say too much autistic shit well before they manage any sort of political success. It's hopeless. The best we can hope for is trying to vote in the right kind of lizard person, because if we don't, then the wrong kind of lizard person will hold office instead. And high-level politicians are all lizard people, with pretty much zero exceptions. If they didn't have a well-tuned ability to read the political currents in society and figure out how to take advantage of it, they wouldn't have been able to rise to their position. About the best you can hope for is the ability to make some kind of plan other than reading what polls well and blindly trying to coalition-build on that.

Anyhow, my point is that Cuomo didn't deliberately infect nursing homes with COVID-19 because, as a high-level politician, he's incapable of planning anything whatsoever. When you hear about a politician doing something, what you should be imagining is someone seeing a plan put in front of them, consulting their sense of how "I am doing this plan" polls among the constituency, and then making a decision entirely based on that sense.

And uhh, if you can't tell that I'm absolutely mad as fuck about the fuckwits handling everything, yes, I am extremely mad. Hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths. And these goddamn fucks are playing political games out of it, because of course they would, they're politicians.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been seeing the Guillotines being used as props with more and more frequency, I wonder when they are going to use a real on
The guillotine was designed to be a machine of death that could take the suffering out of executions. It was a simple concept that pretty much anyone with a little crafting skill could construct and use to quickly and (near) painlessly kill someone.

These idiots would somehow fuck it up and end up cutting their own hand off while the intended victim gets a bruise.

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyhow, my point is that Cuomo didn't deliberately infect nursing homes with COVID-19 because, as a high-level politician, he's incapable of planning anything whatsoever. When you hear about a politician doing something, what you should be imagining is someone seeing a plan put in front of them, consulting their sense of how "I am doing this plan" polls among the constituency, and then making a decision entirely based on that sense.
I'd agree with you, but they didn't just employ this tactic in NY or even just in the US. They used that tactic (if you wish to call it that) worldwide. The troon Health Officer in Pennsylvania? I think, moved its own mother out of the nursing homes before C19 really hit. Mysteriously here in Australia, despite being forewarned, it spread to the nursing homes as well and some people have expressed... some interesting experiences about it.

I've posted it before, way back in the early days of Coronavirus, but a lot of my political-world friends have expressed the notion of a "credible threat" - shut down, or ____. At the start of the Coronavirus bullshit, Scott Morrison (Australian PM) openly expressed that there were credible and mounting cyber-threats happening, as well as general SCS threats and hence he was sinking a fuckton of money into both cyber security and boosting weapons caches.

Couple that with everything that's happened post "pandemic" in regards to riots and "wildfires", the behaviour of the WHO, the DHS now releasing the credible threat EMP memo, the incredible shifting of money through various platforms, the SCS issues, the "is KJU dead" issue.... being in the election year + 2020 (the significance of it being a clean decade)... well, the credible threat option is becoming a reality.

Also, just going back to C19 and "tactics" but worldwide, I think you'll find something interesting happen - there were "mass breakouts" of C19 in interesting places - mostly meatworks.
That combined with a strange spate of explosions/fires at grain silos/stores back a month or so ago (and someone mentioned that a lot of grain silos are in Portland area, I haven't looked into that), but it's strange. Just strange tidbits.

Not to mention the obviously odd correlation between Coronavirus --> I can't breathe, Masks --> Antifa Riots, there's far more to this created chaos than just mere coincidence.
The closer your get to the election, the more it will grow.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, even filtered through computer speakers with the volume at 10% that noise is fucking piercing. Tried to see if my sound dampening headphones would reduce it but nope, I could still hear it.

Fucks sake, I wonder what that shit would do if I maxed the volume. I can't imagine actually being near that fucking thing without ear protection.
Prior to my last deployment, I got sent as part of the port detachment to accompany our vehicles from the railhead, until they got put on a big boat for the slow ride to Kuwait.

At that point, LRADs had been installed on some of the civilian containerships for use in the Gulf of Aden/etc against pirates, and one was being tested on an adjacent tanker as we were dockside. There were a group of civilian contractors who were walking around with dB meters and full-on earpro, as the operators tracked them with an LRAD on the tanker's bridge wing.

We listened/watched them play with it all day, I guess working out blind-spots and such, and it was akin to hearing a godsize bat flying around. We could tell it was loud, and had trouble figuring out where it was coming from... And then it swept us once.

That shit was fucking painful, and especially it aggravated my tinnitus instantly, to the point where I involuntarily slapped my hands on my ears; and that was just for a second. The closest I can describe it, is having one of those cheap yet earpiercing window/door alarms instantly implanted inside your earholes.

What's amusing though, is they can also pipe different sounds & music through it, and pretty much talk to a single individual at distance. They definitely had some fun with it; the thing even had a legit toy laser-gun sound.

Last edited:

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
Happy #WhiteHouseSiege day! I seriously doubt the riots winding down over the last week is the end of the nonsense. This may end up like the Area 51 thing, and it might also lead to the wildest shit we've seen so far. Here's to the next 96 hours!
It's been done before and it likely won't be 1/100th as successful.
1280px-Bonus_marchers_05510_2004_001_a.gif

This is how they used to deal with protestors.
Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded a contingent of infantry and cavalry, supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned.

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
A nuclear strike on 3GD would also fuck America's western coast and most of China's neighbors so it's not as easy as you think for the US to gain approval to perform such a strike. Doing so would get the US sanctioned to hell and back literally the next day.
I think you are greatly overestimating the fallout from a nuke. Its not like its a reactor like Fukushima, actively releasing.
They used the downdraft of a helicopter to harass small groups the last time shit went down at the White House. I am looking forward to seeing that again.
Here's hoping some genius eye lazers the pilot and he sets the whirly bird down on a nest of rioters. Or, after the fact, the pilot says they did.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Some pol streamers were out and about tonight basically sightseeing in anticipation of what's supposedly going down tomorrow. I was seeing barrier fencing around some monuments (which may not be new) but outside that all that happened was someone that looked like they may have been a muslim middle-aged crazy man yelling at police (and he is probably is a local fixture), so there wasn't much to see.

None of the pallets of waterbottles out the night before of the last time DC was a thing.

I'm prepared to be very wrong about the 17th but my gut is feeling this may be a bit of a nothingburger as entertaining as it would be for that to be a shitshow.

Edit: If I'm going to point to any facts, I'll point to the increasing federal charges coming down that really wasn't a trend before or during the last DC demonstration might be spooking some of the usual suspects.
They REALLY need to start electrifying the fencing. Around monuments, and everywher else. It's dead simple and cheap. I cannot be the only one who's thought of this. It's a nobrainer. All it would have taken was a simple generator to have kept these animals from burning precincts.... smh

Tags
None