U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie Steph

Just a regular Greek girl, until.......
kiwifarms.net
MPD tend to be pretty good in general- they deal with protests so often, ones that aren't explicitly aimed at taunting them and making their lives hell are probably welcome after months of dealing with BLM screaming on 16th St.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Every little thing they do is being scrutinzed, they've been relentlessly attacked for months and this is an extremely pozzed city. They can only do so much.
Cops have the legal authority to kill people if they feel threatened and are investigated by their own peers.

They rightfully should be held to a higher standard and scrutinized based off that alone.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cops have the legal authority to kill people if they feel threatened and are investigated by their own peers.

They rightfully should be held to a higher standard and scrutinized based off that alone.
Having a camera on you showing every part of the interaction is a higher standard. People don't care about evidence anymore though.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
Every little thing they do is being scrutinzed, they've been relentlessly attacked for months and this is an extremely pozzed city. They can only do so much.
Every time there's a right wing rally, the city police purposefully route the participants through counter protesters and do nothing about the consequences of it.
There was a lawsuit in Austin about this because it was obvious that the police were doing it on purpose when there many alternative options that wouldn't of led to confrontation.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Full video of an antifa with a knife and a stolen flag getting knocked out:

That actually is surprising though. The police always favors the left over the right in situations like this, regardless if the left is ACAB
I assume they're just incompetent and not malevolent. Cops don't seem to like antifa. I recall several occasions where they thanked Proud Boys and other right wing groups for their help during these past months.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was there. The police were VERY friendly to the MAGA folk. Like destruction of property (the blm signage) or throwing a bottle at a car that was flipping them off with police watching intently and not even a talking to. The cops are sick of this shit.
Wait, but stupid MAGApedes are telling me the police somehow victimized them rather than protecting them, which they would refuse to do for actual political activists who oppose the system (anyone except antifa system tools and MAGAtards).

Are you telling me that conservatives are lying stupid faggots with no balls?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Antifa hits someone with a chain, gets taken down by police:

The video is from yesterday, of course.

Wait, but stupid MAGApedes are telling me the police somehow victimized them rather than protecting them, which they would refuse to do for actual political activists who oppose the system (anyone except antifa system tools and MAGAtards).

Are you telling me that conservatives are lying stupid faggots with no balls?
I'm pretty sure you're talking to a conservative, lol. Groups are not hiveminds.

Smug Cat

An unarmed man with a knife
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
MPD tend to be pretty good in general- they deal with protests so often, ones that aren't explicitly aimed at taunting them and making their lives hell are probably welcome after months of dealing with BLM screaming on 16th St.
The MAGA march was made up of normal folk from the burbs. This wasn't PB or Oathkeepers getting into it with Antifa, it was Hank and Melissa coming down to DC for the weekend to support their President. The DC cops deliberately put these people into harms way. Watch the video of the family group being attacked. A child in a stroller for fucks sake. They were surrounded by cops and not one of them stepped in to protect them.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Antifa claims he was stabbed but he looks just fine:

This timeline is pretty wild. Communists feel emboldened enough to post this in public, confident twitter moderators will give no shits:
Untitled.png

Last edited:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Using black fighting tactics on black people, tasty.
Back before Trump started cracking down on dissident political action in earnest, 30 Americans went to Sacramento, the capital of the state of California, to protest against the occupation of their country. Mobbed by 400 antifa Zionist system tools, they defended themselves using weapons they took from the system forces, sending 9 terrorists to hospital (while only one of the Americans had to get checked out there).

Subsequently, Trump's Justice Department and his FBI punished those patriots for standing up against their allies. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as actual political activists; if you have a problem, if noone else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can say "Fuck Donald Trump".

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
People who talk about Biden stopping the riots still believe they're being perpetuated by white supremacists, and that antifa/blm have nothing to do with the arsons and looting.

>implying

where is it happening? why only there? almost like it's allowed in some places and not others.

the second biden gets sworn in watch it miraculously disappear, and anyone trying to go against his marching orders get curbstombed. can't have normies wake up from the cognitive dissonance when it was all about whitey and the bad orange man and biden is supposed to cure racism and bring the liberal utopia on january 21st. why would anyone want to riot then?

>inb4 golem off it's leash
yeah, just like there's so much "alt-right" violence when apparently the world is ruled by white patriarchy and lgbt + joggers get strung up on the daily. remember who first gets lined up against the wall when the revolution happens. for now the chimpouts are still usefull to get cheeto hitler to concede and give the msm material to spin, after that antifa/blm get discarded like the useful idiot trash they are by their handlers and skullfucked by the new regime before they can finish "black lives matter"

Status
Not open for further replies.