U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

John McAfee

Poopoo Peepee.
"...police moving quickly to control the crowd, including using what's called a 'flash-bang'"

Then they cut to footage of when antifa threw a firecracker into a dining establishment???!? lol

Which iirc started earlier in the evening, and helped to enrage the PBs; can anyone verify that? I was watching on dlive/portlandandy's stream last night and couldn't rewind but that is what I put together from the context.

edit: or maybe that is a flashbang and its almost 4am and i need sleep
Im not sure what transpired to initiate action, truthfully I don't think it was any one thing that put PB in motion - the conversations in telegram the last 4 months led me to believe this was going to happen anyway regardless of election outcome, the boomers being attacked was probably the last straw.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
Antifa man is shocked that the police didn't protect his group:
View attachment 1730020

"FUCK THE POLICE!"
"Oh no, where is the police??"
That actually is surprising though. The police always favors the left over the right in situations like this, regardless if the left is ACAB

Edit:
In terms of this getting reported in the press:
Years ago, Bolsenaro was stabbed during his presidential campaign and there was a chance he was going to die. The way the BBC reported on it was "The left has condemned the stabbing and there is fear of right-wing retaliation." So even if your presidential candidate gets stabbed in the street, the media will find a way to spin it to make the left look like the good guys and the right look like the ones causing violence. (The retaliation never happened btw)

Last edited:

Ita Mori

UnveiL
While I agree, the Republicans are up against an entire media machine that will magnify anything someone remotely Republican does that is "out of line." See: Stephen King of Iowa. (aka Adolf Hitler)
Who cares at this point? The only people who watch the machine are neolibs looking to reaffirm their views. They already shit on you and are trying to blatantly lie to you right now, why care what they say?

That actually is surprising though. The police always favors the left over the right in situations like this, regardless if the left is ACAB

Edit:
In terms of this getting reported in the press:
Years ago, Bolsenaro was stabbed during his presidential campaign and there was a chance he was going to die. The way the BBC reported on it was "The left has condemned the stabbing and there is fear of right-wing retaliation." So even if your presidential candidate gets stabbed in the street, the media will find a way to spin it to make the left look like the good guys and the right look like the ones causing violence. (The retaliation never happened btw)
The boomer MAGAs and the family groups (also known as normies) were being deliberately funneled towards Antifa by the DC cops. Cue the exceptional sight of watching young children, old people and women being attacked while the cops stood back and do precisely nothing.

The PB show up and start beating the living shit out of Antifa. DC cops immediately step in to separate and make arrests.

The irony of hearing Trump supporters chanting blue lives matter while all this is going on is not lost on this viewer.

Fuck the police. They'll do whatever they're told by whoever is signing their paychecks.

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
The boomer MAGAs and the family groups (also known as normies) were being deliberately funneled towards Antifa by the DC cops. Cue the exceptional sight of watching young children, old people and women being attacked while the cops stood back and do precisely nothing.

The PB show up and start beating the living shit out of Antifa. DC cops immediately step in to separate and make arrests.

The irony of hearing Trump supporters chanting blue lives matter while all this is going on is not lost on this viewer.

Fuck the police. They'll do whatever they're told by whoever is signing their paychecks.
Even thedonald.win is getting sick of city cop bullshit.

did the cops arrest pbs? i only saw them throw pbs off brutalized antifa and send them on their merry way

We're at 5593 pages now.
The only thing i remember is Floyd,
the guy who got wheelchaired,
Keese Love's love for human rugby
the 2 teens who got executed in the furries car from the CHAZ thread
and Kenosha Kyle.

Is there any end in sight yet?

Lockdown, paranoia, fear, and perpetual anarchy are the desired end state. There is no end "in sight", it's already behind us.

Callie Steph

Just a regular Greek girl, until.......
MPD tend to be pretty good in general- they deal with protests so often, ones that aren't explicitly aimed at taunting them and making their lives hell are probably welcome after months of dealing with BLM screaming on 16th St.