U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

X Prime

The Derivative
Also, speaking of hoes mad:

View attachment 1840488View attachment 1840490View attachment 1840493

I agree with Mr. Carpenter, it is absolutely criminal how the broken justice system put a guy who defended himself in the position of having to pay 2 million in bail money, while letting CHAZ killers and BLM arsonists off.

Watch them try to get him for underage drinking or something.
Update on this: we are reaching levels of hoes mad previously thought physically impossible.

1610609510234.png

Kyle Rittenhouse may not have broken the conditions of his bail when he was spotted at a bar with his mother, but that's just the problem, according to prosecutors who are seeking to modify the conditions of his release.

After posting $2 million bail in November, Rittenhouse, 18, was seen drinking at a bar in Wisconsin, where it is legal to drink in the company of one's parents. That, police said, was not a crime.

Footage taken from security cameras at Pudgy's Bar also appears to show Rittenhouse flashing the "okay" hand sign favored by white supremacists.

That, also, is not a violation of Rittenhouse's bail conditions. But it should be, prosecutors argue.
Decided to move this here for appropriateness.

hasbinot

I may die but you won't take my confidence!
Update on this: we are reaching levels of hoes mad previously thought physically impossible.

View attachment 1846719

Decided to move this here for appropriateness.
No. Fucking. Way. Out drinking with the Proud Boy?? Flashing okay signs?? Put him back n' the clink!

Larry David's Opera Cape

Circle one: Lunacy/Islamic content/Winner/Thunkful
Rittenhouse may be young and in a terrible situation, but what he did is a real slap in the face to all the grannies who threw their pension pennies at his legal defense fund.

ForTheHoard

Come out and fight me like a man
True & Honest Fan
Rittenhouse may be young and in a terrible situation, but what he did is a real slap in the face to all the grannies who threw their pension pennies at his legal defense fund.
I don't see why he should be compelled to behave in a way that pleases the people that despise him. The cops should have watched the tape, told him good job, and sent him home. The fact that his name is burned into our brains when I can name maybe 2 people that died in the BLM riots goes to show you the bias in storytelling.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

That’s Mrs. DeSantis to you, fuckos.
One white man fights off three people at once. Hard times are starting, train your body for battle; and don't expect a fair fight.
View attachment 1846701

So here we have some little nimble black dudes who don’t recognize the bulky sloping shoulders and long arms of a white guy who is built to take down little nimble black dudes lol. This guy isn’t UFC material but you’d think they would’ve watched enough of it to recognize the advantages of this body type.

Their only hope was to swarm like you know, kobolds swarming the tank, biting and clawing. Instead, too scared, hanging back out of his long reach, letting him take them one at a time.

You don't have to love or hate Ngo or any other member of perceived minority groups to experience the full-weight of the cognitive dissonance from people that would be bending over backwards to kiss his ass if the political tables were reversed. A vaguely fey gay Asian dude that doesn't tow the line completely gets treated like a House Chink to these people and it will never stop being funny seeing them sound like /pol/acks in the wild.

The Last Stand

Either get your shot or GET shot. Your choice.
True & Honest Fan
Seeing completely White losers freak out at an East Asian in the name of racial justice never stops being funny. Andy Ngo triggers antifa like no other. When they don't have subservient minorities who allow themselves to be used for leftist power grabs they lose it.
Of all the conservative figures around, Andy Ngo is my personal favorite. He's consistent, straight to the point, honest, and above all has intergity. I don't even care that he's East Asian or gay.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
Antifa-aligned people absolutely hate him and try to paint Ngo as a liar, but never have any evidence. It's one of the quickest ways to expose bothsidesers and find out who is dishonest about their politics.
He must be doing something right to have a target on his back.

Dishonest politics? Care to elaborate?

X Prime

The Derivative
He must be doing something right to have a target on his back.

Dishonest politics? Care to elaborate?
I refer to people who handwring about how both sides of the American political aisle are terrible, but consistently only attack the credibility of guys like Ngo because they tell the truth about antifa.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
I refer to people who handwring about how both sides of the American political aisle are terrible, but consistently only attack the credibility of guys like Ngo because they tell the truth about antifa.
A clear level of bias.

Have you seen me do something like that lately?