U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
So Black criminals are White nationalists?

I'm confused.
Well you see, it's very simple. Black people are so stupid that they will wholeheartedly swallow the white man's lies that the coof came from China and that therefore the only way to get rid of the virus is by committing attacks on Asians, and are therefore poor innocent, and most importantly, blameless tools of white supremacy.

ZMOT

wat
So Black criminals are White nationalists?

I'm confused.

always relevant after pearl harbor 2021:

multiracial whiteness.png

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
College student loans are basically debt slavery so yeah they fit right in.

No really honestly all public institutions should be free, and have standards for admission.

Rather than endless student loans.
Bold of you to assume a good portion of student loan debt belong to blacks.

Quantum Diabetes

At least we'll have something to complain about
True & Honest Fan
When do you think white people and responsible business owners are gonna snap and realize they let apes junglerun all over their shit? The most prosperous parts of big cities like New York and Chicago got wrecked, twice at least.

anyways don't forget the earlier Soros attempt at kicking off the riots, Armed Robbery the jogging nog.

If you recall there were several attempts to incite chimp rage before George Floyd. If we could magically go back in time and make sure he od'd in his squat, George Soros and Co would have continued trying to kick off riots. It would be like a bad Sci fi show where every time they tried to prevent something it happened in a new way..
All this covid and riot and Sjw shit has been in the works, for years, are all connected and were well planned out along with the soyboy pussification of American white men.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Would you like to be naughty with me?
Something something our white supremacist system forces melanated future doctors to viciously assault elderly asians unprovoked, we live in a society. Is probably the answer you would get out of someone guzzling down the woke gospel this hard.
Something something If you're not black, you're automatically white something something...

When do you think white people and responsible business owners are gonna snap and realize they let apes junglerun all over their shit? The most prosperous parts of big cities like New York and Chicago got wrecked, twice at least.
Probably never because they believe in the cause of BLM and they don't realize that the world isn't sunshine and rainbows, any attempt to make that world can be seen as weakness, and that they're approach towards MAGA of "if you hate someone and want them ruined and dead, they can't be reasoned with and they'll try EVERYTHING they can to achieve their objectives in that regard because they're THAT dedicated"....can apply to them to. That and true believers feel like what they do in the name of support isn't good enough, no matter what they do.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
True & Honest Fan
I think my focus from here on will be how the George Floyd riots have fucked up communities and lead to suffering

Crime is out of control in Portland
Don't worry. The legislature just passed a law that makes concealed carry holders into criminals if they're anywhere near an airport, government building, bus stop, one of those solar powered trash cans what packs the trash down every couple hours, or school. That ought to fix it!

Don't worry. The legislature just passed a law that makes concealed carry holders into criminals if they're anywhere near an airport, government building, bus stop, one of those solar powered trash cans what packs the trash down every couple hours, or school. That ought to fix it!
How long before we see Minecraft builds of houses turned into sniper's nests? Might be the only place gun owners can use them before we hear of boating accidents.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
A lot of shit has to get worse before that level is reached. And I doubt anyone in America would get that bored. Or have that little regard for their own personal safety.
*snickers in redneck*
Some places have nothing to do. These are the places where you either hunt, fish or learn how to make fireworks to pass the time.