U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
people bring up the lack of philly content too.

pretty much, the shit hitting the fan because of the weekend makes sense too. Now most businesses are locked up tight or already looted. We got two more days of nothingburgers before the main event.
Pretty sure the main event is attacking actual homes now.
Emboldened faggots.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I think the fatigue is starting to finally creep in with the "protesters".

This, of course, means we should see law enforcement and so on sweep through like a fucking hot wind and drag a bunch of assholes to a dark hole somewhere soon. Should, but probably won't.
Well obviously, the low hanging fruit in their three mile radius they went after already and what's left is either being defended by militias or Latin Kings or it's shit like the CNN building where they hired Blackwater to soundcannon their heathen asses.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
people bring up the lack of philly content too.

pretty much, the shit hitting the fan because of the weekend makes sense too. Now most businesses are locked up tight or already looted. We got two more days of nothingburgers before the main event.
I'm late, what is the main event? Another weekend or giant metorite?

See I dunno; Ohio Man usually is the runner up behind Florida Man. Ohio is just the Florida of the Midwest.
Ok, true, I'll give you that one. Third then, perhaps?

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I think I'll take my leave of this thread for now, it seems things are quieting down but who knows for how long. This could be a bloody summer were in for.

Also all the asteroids getting in near collision course earth? I don't usually believe in superstitions or prophecies about end times, but all signs point to at least the coming of chaotic years ahead... Enough with the damn space rocks already!

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
"Scientists do not think the asteroid will collide with Earth, but will keep an eye on it in case it enters Earth’s atmosphere by chance."

Pussy ass space rock won't even bother joining in on all of the destruction I see how it is

Hey I didn't know kiwifarms organized real life meetups to watch happening in action!

This is strangely heartwarming. I don't blame them at all for just hanging tbh.

Little known fact: Pennsylvania man is actually the second most exceptional man in the United States after Florida Man
I was bitching about my experiences traveling in Philly. Local Farmers were really pissed about me saying what a shithole it is, people esp.
I stand by my declarations.

Also, Philly has the fucking worst strip clubs I have ever visited. 99% are 'bikini bars'. Thots hang on your arm while you drink. They wear bikinis and expect a dollar a minute PLUS tips.

The retarded bum video was right. Give this generation some pussy and all this shit will end.
Soys need some silent, dumb, blond, pussy.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
While floyds death was still a tragedy and abuse of power by the officers that did it. Details can change and facts are facts. If Floyd was resisting arrest and on drugs then some force had to be taken to restrain him. People high on drugs like crack, angel dust and Meth often can go into beserker rages and refuse to cooperate with law enforcement. Not just because they aren't thinking clearly but they don't want to be busted and test positive for drugs.
It's so funny though, everyone is arguing about Floyd and arguing about race relations and police brutality this whole time. Looking at it from the outside. Things are so far one way socially in America that the government is afraid to use water cannons because it might offend black people, they are willing to hit people in the eye with rubber bullets rather than a water hose you because blacks might feel bad. The needle is as far to the edge as possible socially, without every white person everywhere just shooting themselves dead instantly. Seeing from the outside during this is just..... you guys in America are nuts man.

tampax pearl

Justice for Riot Pup 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's so funny though, everyone is arguing about Floyd and arguing about race relations and police brutality this whole time. Looking at it from the outside. Things are so far one way socially in America that the government is afraid to use water cannons because it might offend black people, they are willing to hit people in the eye with rubber bullets rather than a water hose you because blacks might feel bad. The needle is as far to the edge as possible socially, without every white person everywhere just shooting themselves dead instantly. Seeing from the outside during this is just..... you guys in America are nuts man.
none of us wanted it to be like this
i just wanted a little cabin in the woods like most kiwis and now mainstream is pushing helter skelter

Homo Demens

Eclipse 4 2020
kiwifarms.net
I think I'll take my leave of this thread for now, it seems things are quieting down but who knows for how long. This could be a bloody summer were in for.

Also all the asteroids getting in near collision course earth? I don't usually believe in superstitions or prophecies about end times, but all signs point to at least the coming of chaotic years ahead... Enough with the damn space rocks already!
Bugged space mechanics dood.

Tags
None