U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was posted already, flipped back a few pages but didnt see it.

Protestors set up guillotine outside Jeff Bezo’s gaff. Well, one of his homes, I doubt he’s even in.

“A sign placed underneath read: 'Support our poor communities. Not our wealthy men.'” So the communities you’ve just burned to ash?
interesting play anyway. Seems to have been sparked by a guy who was fired from amazon so there’s multiple angles here. Petty revenge, but also interesting that NOW they go after amazon. Is this a push to make him abandon Seattle? Is it a provocation to get pushback? Is it petty revenge for being fired? Is it escalation because they’re not getting what they want from supporting (by destroying) those poor neighbourhoods?

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the dipshits who take advantage of this are smart, they'll start shooting on the 4th when fireworks are going off. Probably won't, though. Too dumb to even manage that.
I had wondered if that was the purpose of the fireworks - to confuse people and make them unsure if it’s gunfire or fireworks, or to desensitise to the noise.

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the dipshits who take advantage of this are smart, they'll start shooting on the 4th when fireworks are going off. Probably won't, though. Too dumb to even manage that.
There's rumors going around that Antifa groups are planning to do just that and also attack the white suburbs using fireworks as a source of confusion and making the residents less likely to wake up and take arms or call in law enforcement.

Apparently, the rumored attacks are going to start in and around the Gettysburg area and then it will pop up and spread elsewhere across the country.

Normally, I'd dismiss the rumors and leaks as typical paranoid Boomer Q conspiracy shit or maybe shitposting, but there's a few small details here and there that make me think it might be real. So, I'm not going to dismiss that completely even if it does seem ridiculous.

These people genuinely believe the big moment of revolution is now, and the Woke Left is more or less a wounded tiger at its most ferocious right now. This is make or break, but if they really do try to pull a McVeigh or a Shays Rebellion, I think it might be the mistake that could doom them.

It's also possible that the rumored fireworks attacks aren't paranoid conspiracy shit nor are they organic Antifa plans but more or less fedposting to get Antifa to overplay their hand so badly that they can be more easily put down by the authorities.

The "powers that be" probably view Antifa and BLM as fanatical loose cannon zealots who can no longer be controlled, and the guys in the government on Trump's side also obviously want these extremists gone. So I wouldn't put it past either faction of the Deep State to set up some violent gay ops to more or less shut down Antifa and BLM with as little legal hassles as possible

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
There's rumors going around that Antifa groups are planning to do just that and also attack the white suburbs using fireworks as a source of confusion and making the residents less likely to wake up and take arms or call in law enforcement.

Apparently, the rumored attacks are going to start in and around the Gettysburg area and then it will pop up and spread elsewhere across the country.

Normally, I'd dismiss the rumors and leaks as typical paranoid Boomer Q conspiracy shit or maybe shitposting, but there's a few small details here and there that make me think it might be real. So, I'm not going to dismiss that completely even if it does seem ridiculous.

These people genuinely believe the big moment of revolution is now, and the Woke Left is more or less a wounded tiger at its most ferocious right now. This is make or break, but if they really do try to pull a McVeigh or a Shays Rebellion, I think it might be the mistake that could doom them.

It's also possible that the rumored fireworks attacks aren't paranoid conspiracy shit nor are they organic Antifa plans but more or less fedposting to get Antifa to overplay their hand so badly that they can be more easily put down by the authorities.

The "powers that be" probably view Antifa and BLM as fanatical loose cannon zealots who can no longer be controlled, and the guys in the government on Trump's side also obviously want these extremists gone. So I wouldn't put it past either faction of the Deep State to set up some violent gay ops to more or less shut down Antifa and BLM with as little legal hassles as possible
Are you talking about this thing that's been posted around Facebook?
"If this is real, people better get ready.

ANTIFA PLAN:

PLEASE be aware this July 4.......

30,000 members per state...many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!!

ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa.

According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place.

You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so.

Most of these news reports are local, since local news is far more likely to have boots on the ground and residents reporting an accurate assessment as to what is actually going on. However, national media outlets are largely attempting to paint this "uptick" in fireworks activity as a sign of people being overly "celebratory" in preparation for the 4th of July.

Here in Roanoke I have been hearing fireworks(?) each PM. Last PM there were a lot!! At first I thought of gun fire because the way they went off. Don’t know.

Here are the facts, so please pay close attention.

As a result of major 4th of July events being shut down and cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic, an overwhelming surplus of fireworks have flooded the market. Several activist groups including ANTIFA, BLM and Weather-Undergound are exploiting this surplus and are bulk purchasing from suppliers in extremely high volumes.
In many cases, these are highly dangerous, professional-grade fireworks.

The number of people within these groups must not be underestimated. They operate like terrorists and use clandestine communication strategies. There are many members of these in groups in most major cities, and have been for several years. Yes, these are essentially domestic terror cells, and as you've likely guessed, this is indeed the year in which they have been instructed to carry out their master's dystopian agenda.

What they are doing is delivering fireworks in bulk, via moving trucks and vans.

You may have remembered the pallets of bricks that were being dropped off at various locations so Rioters could use those bricks to destroy property? This is a similar strategy.
Once these fireworks are delivered, they are then distributing them to any black people who wish to set them off for their own entertainment, previously under the guise of the non-existent "Juneteenth" holiday, and to make sure these fireworks were set off almost continually all day and night in various cities.

This may not be a shock, as you're likely aware that white, Marxist radicals are the ones who have been frequently arrested for burning buildings cars during these riots. Again, these are activists/terrorists who have covertly infiltrated these predominantly black areas. So, this answers the question of "who" is responsible for the huge number of fireworks complaints that have been circulating for a week or more.

You may remember a blip on Drudge and various other outlets not long ago about the riots reaching white neighborhoods, and this is indeed the objective.
The foundations of this great nation are in the process of being literally erased. This should be clear by now. There is much hatred out there and I expect it so raise its ugly head locally soon. I sure hope I am wrong."
There's no source for any of these claims. If a real ANTIFA plan was leaked there would be proof of some kind.

I'm expecting some protests because these guys think AMERIKKKA BAD, but I don't think they'll be smart enough to use fireworks to hide the sound of gunshots. I doubt there will be any pre-planned violence tbh.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you talking about this thing that's been posted around Facebook?
Nah, I'm talking about this post

The guy says he saw it circulated on a private forum and the post he's quoting looks like it might be an unofficial police memorandum or some sort of emergency services internal bulletin. The first half of your post is nearly identical to the one I liked though.

They do cover almost all of the same ground as that Facebook copypasta that's circulating but with a few different and more "professional-looking" details that make me think this might be a legit thing.

Particularly how the post is structured and the name dropping a couple of places outside of the well-known town of Gettysburg. Looks like it's an unofficial memo or an early draft to a proper one.

Might be a clever fake that spilled over into Facebook, or it might be glowies fedposting to get the Antifa and BLM radicals to do something that would be really stupid even for them.

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I'm talking about this post

The guy says he saw it circulated on a private forum and the post he's quoting looks like it might be an unofficial police memorandum or some sort of emergency services internal bulletin.

They do cover most of the same ground as that Facebook copypasta but with a few different and more "professional-looking" details that make me think this might be a legit thing.

Particularly how the post is structured and the name dropping a couple of places outside of the well-known town of Gettysburg. Looks like it's an unofficial memo or an early draft to a proper one.

Might be a clever fake that spilled over into Facebook, or it might be glowies fedposting to get the Antifa and BLM radicals to do something that would be really stupid even for them.
I literally copy pasted that post, lol.

I just noticed that guy said he found the copypasta on a different forum but it appears to be getting shared on FB as well.
Untitled.png

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The rumour as posted is interesting because it works to destabilise, regardless of truth. If people are jumpy about fireworks, and the possibility of attack is planted in their minds, there’s a fair possibility of someone spooking and firing at something in a way that will ‘justify’ retaliation and trigger further unrest. The rumour just puts that seed of ‘maybe’ into people’s minds, then all you have to do is add crowds, booze and celebrations, and a fuckton of pyrotechnics going off. Nice bit of manipulation

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally copy pasted that post, lol.

I just noticed that guy said he found the copypasta on a different forum but it appears to be getting shared on FB as well.
View attachment 1418065
True, but I don't remember the Juneteenth thing in the original post.

I probably just overlooked it though, I'm pretty tired right now and should probably get some sleep for now

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It also sets a timetable and that starts with desecration of Gettysburg. My prediction is that you will see an event in the cemetery, and then they will hope that people think that’s the start of something and get jumpy. All it will take is one person firing on someone letting fireworks off and you’ve got yourself a major flashpoint. The idea of RADICAL ISLAM TRAINED mobs descending in suburbia is a bit far fetched, but it would only take one protest marching on one suburb, after a desecration of Gettysburg to create the impression they want.
I mean stay chill and aware, but don’t play Into what is clearly a desire to stoke conflict. They know that the suburbs are a step too far - they’re trying to escalate - this is what the guillotine outside bezo’s place is about. They’ve razed poor inner city areas and nobody has cared (which is the real racism and classism people should be pissed off about.) now they want you to think they’re coming for you so you’ll all have your arms ready, few beers over Jul 4th... lowered judgement.

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Prayer warriors are on the case!
Untitled.png

It also sets a timetable and that starts with desecration of Gettysburg. My prediction is that you will see an event in the cemetery, and then they will hope that people think that’s the start of something and get jumpy. All it will take is one person firing on someone letting fireworks off and you’ve got yourself a major flashpoint. The idea of RADICAL ISLAM TRAINED mobs descending in suburbia is a bit far fetched, but it would only take one protest marching on one suburb, after a desecration of Gettysburg to create the impression they want.
I mean stay chill and aware, but don’t play Into what is clearly a desire to stoke conflict. They know that the suburbs are a step too far - they’re trying to escalate - this is what the guillotine outside bezo’s place is about. They’ve razed poor inner city areas and nobody has cared (which is the real racism and classism people should be pissed off about.) now they want you to think they’re coming for you so you’ll all have your arms ready, few beers over Jul 4th... lowered judgement.
I recall seeing other Facebook posts talking about a supposed 4th of July showdown. They started showing up weeks ago.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
The rumour as posted is interesting because it works to destabilise, regardless of truth. If people are jumpy about fireworks, and the possibility of attack is planted in their minds, there’s a fair possibility of someone spooking and firing at something in a way that will ‘justify’ retaliation and trigger further unrest. The rumour just puts that seed of ‘maybe’ into people’s minds, then all you have to do is add crowds, booze and celebrations, and a fuckton of pyrotechnics going off. Nice bit of manipulation
That's the most likely, outside of just regular old bait. It's the left's version of fedposting.

Antifa doesn't have the numbers to spark uprisings across the country. They've been frozen out of pEaCeFuL pROtEstS for the last 2 weeks, and they got kicked out of CHAZ in the first days. They get beat up by proud boys and bikers whenever someone bothers to show up and oppose them.

I don't think the cops are going to be up for letting a historical site get destroyed on July 4th. If you sent an entire city's chapter to Gettysburg to desecrate it, they're going to be bopped by cops. If the JBGC shows up, they aren't going to make for sympathetic photo ops.

It's always possible that randos fuck around and wind up finding out, on either side. But we've already had shootings at "protests" and nothing happened--the Hispanic guy in Seattle, the guy in Albuquerque, the daily murder at CHOP. It would have to be some kind of mass shooting bloodbath to get any lasting attention, and I don't think either side has the appetite for that.

Prayer warriors are on the case!
View attachment 1418091
Better than the fugly witches casting hexes.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Antifa and BLM have always called for and supported acts of violins.
Oh god I know her
She's talented, and I enjoy her music, but from what I've seen of her on Youtubers React (when I used to watch it) and how she acts, I can totally believe that she would be there.

Without sounding like an SJW, you know how there's somehow a way that you can tell that some person believes in a movement? Like, you could easily peg a guy as to know that he would support BLM or Brexit, but you can't really elucidate on exactly why you believe this way? It's like that, with me regarding her.

Fangsofjeff

♡ i like corn ♡
kiwifarms.net
Bikers are planning to go to Chaz for the 4th of July.
On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

Bring American flags.

We’ll meet in Centurlink field all morning on July 4th.

We will then march through CHAZ with our flags through the barricades.

We will also clean up any vandalism and graffiti that has tarnished statues and monuments.

We’ll hold another speech and rally in the center of CHAZ.

We will let them know what we think of the Socialism that their councilwoman Sawant says she wants to force on America.

We’ll let Antifa know that they will not bully Christians or people of different view points in Seattle ever again.
You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.

We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.”

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this probably is either Antifa baitposting so they can get another martyr to fuel their coup or they're falling for glowies fedposting. Could be some Antifa show up to start some shit over in Gettysburg and find the party vans waiting for them when they get there, and it could also be the glow-in-the-dark crowd wanting to provoke a genuine "far right massacre" since the Right is not going to take the bait on their own.

Bikers are planning to go to Chaz for the 4th of July.
I dunno. This probably does glow pretty hard at first glance, but it might be a legit cleanup since CHAZ has more or less collapsed in on itself and the post doesn't seem to mention anyone going in armed but I'll double check when I'm less sleep deprived.

The post does mention cleaning up all the graffiti and vandalism and removing barricades and emphasizing the "non-violent unarmed protests" angle pretty hard, so it's possibly a legit thing and not just some glowing honeypot for the Feds.

If this was earlier in June when CHAZ was firmly in control of the armed thugs and the whole thing hadn't fully collapsed in on itself when people started getting murdered within it, then I'd say it'd be glowing brighter than the Elephant's Foot at Chernobyl. But now CHAZ is a pathetic and reviled joke of a commune that barely exists at this point, so who knows?

Sneed's Feed And Seed

BLACK LIVES MATER
kiwifarms.net
People in chat saying the violinist is Lindsey Stirling.
View attachment 1417623
https://archive.ph/2jvhI
That's three major studio musicians/industry people who have came out to BLM protests to play violin. I didn't understand the appeal that violin had in the black community I guess.
:thinking:
Not just violin -- ALL music. Seriously, you'd be surprised how many people think "Ungabunga knock bone on tree, sound good, make religion out of" was an acceptable starting point for modern arts.

Tags
None