U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey. anyone remember the tik thots who found the body in the suitcase? yeah. they were using an app called randonautica that sent them to the location. that app seems really weird. it picks a random location near you and apparently whatever you are looking for will be there in some way or another. some instances are obviously faked. but the body wasnt.
I haven't looked in to it but prima facie, it just sounds like a geocaching app.
If anything the police should be able to get a warrant to get the account details of who ever marked that area (and maybe even visited using the app) and then see if any of these people were involved with the murder.

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
Remember when Terry Crews spoke out during #MeToo about the Hollywood Producer who would grope him? He legit lost roles over that, or at the very least he backed out of them to prove a point I think.

Doesn't matter I guess. Dude's an Uncle Tom now to the Twitterati
Well Uncle Tom was a hero in the stories, so it makes since that Twitter hates him, since they hate heroes in general

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
How long will this feral nigger problem last in the US? I can't imagine the US's inability to put down a bunch of chimping apes projects a good image to Russia and China. I mean it is getting pathetic, as much as I love Trump, but I would have unleased the right wing death squads months ago.

I know that internally Trump wants to avoid being trapped with brutality charges and reflect this back to the democrats who run these jigaboo shitholes. I totally get why he does what he does. Do you think he should be tougher, or if that would hurt his re-election chances.

But at what point do other goverments (Not the cucky west and eu vassals like us) just stop the pokerface and laugh at the US, considering such a monkey business would be over before you could say "HE WAS GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFINS" as the tanks and machine guns speak up.

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
Washington Post opinions editor says white women are 'lucky' that black people are 'just calling them Karens and not calling for 'revenge'

Karen Attiah posted the tweet on Sunday ...

Ok, Karen.
I know this sounds insane but my medulla occasionally says all of this cartoony horror including the pandemic scare is a set up to be just cause for war by a quiet pro White or Western faction of elites. The rational part of me just thinks what an historian would say, "It's an old story."

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do we think the counter movement to this will look like?
Well I HOPE it looks like a dramatic swing to the right, followed by a correction to centre right.
but honestly, I’m not sure it’s happening any time soon. The arc of increasing liberalisation has been going on a very long time and this iteration of leftism has roots going back a very long way. I dont hold out much hope of blowback. I mean I hope it happens but I’ve been waiting a while already.
I know that internally Trump wants to avoid being trapped with brutality charges and reflect this back to the democrats who run these jigaboo shitholes. I totally get why he does what he does. Do you think he should be tougher, or if that would hurt his re-election chances.
Again while it’d be great to see, I do t think it’s going to happen unless something gets much worse. Trump just needs to sit back and say ‘federal help is here if you want it, otherwise it’s your mess.’ What he SHOULD be doing more of is ramming that message home in TV ads. He should be pointing it out, that it’s a state governance issue. otherwise, sit back and let them incriminate themselves and destroy the areas state governors have let them. Then when they’ve got enough evidence, swoop in and hammer them with the law. Full financial forensics on BLM, act blue, antifa, everything.
The ONLY time he should use force is if civilian lives are in danger, or a national monument is being damaged - if a mob descends on the burbs, for example.
Trump and the right just need to keep their powder dry. Any images of brutality or anything that can be spun as brutality will be disastrous.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Looks like "community organizers" held another candle light vigil for are saint Fentanyl Floyd at the park by my house. Half the poilce force showed up about an hour ago because this Community get together end up with someone shot
Managed to get a video of the after party
Quick update it wasn't just for floyd but some other niggly bear as well who got shot in face at a shit nightclub. It would appear any nigger shot now has to have a community wide block party in there honor. Allegedly the shooting was in retaliation by of the other families at said peaceful picnic in the park.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Quick update it wasn't just for floyd but some other niggly bear as well who got shot in face at a shit nightclub. It would appear any nigger shot now has to have a community wide block party in there honor. Allegedly the shooting was in retaliation by of the other families at said peaceful picnic in the park.
Did you post the vid or did I just miss it? Totally understand if you don't want to post due to PL.

stupidpieceofshit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bull fucking shit the whole thing started with Floyd and when evidence started to question the "correct" narrative, they started an attempt to find others who they could claim the cause is for. They went as far back as the 70s (Konerak Sinthasomphone) if not later.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
The rumour as posted is interesting because it works to destabilise, regardless of truth. If people are jumpy about fireworks, and the possibility of attack is planted in their minds, there’s a fair possibility of someone spooking and firing at something in a way that will ‘justify’ retaliation and trigger further unrest. The rumour just puts that seed of ‘maybe’ into people’s minds, then all you have to do is add crowds, booze and celebrations, and a fuckton of pyrotechnics going off. Nice bit of manipulation
That's what been happen around my city fireworks are legal and people have fire them off in mass. There's was multiple shootings last night at the park vigil. However its really hard to distinguish a gunshot from a fire cracker. So at first nobody was sure what was going on.

Bull fucking shit the whole thing started with Floyd and when evidence started to question the "correct" narrative, they started an attempt to find others who they could claim the cause is for. They went as far back as the 70s (Konerak Sinthasomphone) if not later.
I agree its bullshit there is minor protests going on and now there trying to sue the poilce for busting up one of there block parties that resulted in a Mall almost being looted

Last edited:

stupidpieceofshit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you want to try and brace America from slipping completely into the ocean, you might want to consider supporting these two bloodsucking lawyers. I don't know what the odds of a counter-cancel campaign are, but if you think what they did was fine, let their bar know so it's not only the BLM cult speaking up.
I can only hope the Bar looks in to the vidoes of the day and hear the threats that were being called out to the two.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, his previous tweet was about defeating white supremacy, which is admitting that such a thing exists and needs defeating. That's like saying to feminists that they need men to defeat the patriarchy so it doesn't turn into matriarchy.
White supremacy does exist, just look at some of the retards in this thread. The problem is black, Asian, Hispanic, etc supremacy also exist but you are not supposed to point that out.

Tags
None