U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Green-Machine

kiwifarms.net
If you want to try and brace America from slipping completely into the ocean, you might want to consider supporting these two bloodsucking lawyers. I don't know what the odds of a counter-cancel campaign are, but if you think what they did was fine, let their bar know so it's not only the BLM cult speaking up.
if I've learned anything from Nick, bars usually don't deal with punishment if its not related to a case, or if the people weren't represented by them as attorneys, but it still won't hurt to show support for them to the bar

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
I can only hope the Bar looks in to the vidoes of the day and hear the threats that were being called out to the two.
Unless the bar has a vested interest in corrupting the course of justice then you can bet that they're going to examine every piece of evidence that they're presented with. The big questions are A) will they be presented with the video footage or B) will they ignore that footage and showcase that the US is completely impossible to salvage?

White supremacy does exist, just look at some of the retards in this thread. The problem is black, Asian, Hispanic, etc supremacy also exist but you are not supposed to point that out.
Which 'White Supremacists' are you talking about? That phrase literally doesn't mean anything anymore, you're going to have to be more specific with your shitflinging. Are you talking about White separatists? Wignats? Neetsocs? or some other group that you don't understand but also don't like the opinions of so you need a low-effort catch-all that you can use to complain about them all at once.

Last edited:

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
you can pick up a rifle and start shooting when they come for you
mobs are cowards at heart, as soon as people start dropping they disperse immediately
Often they’re too chickenshit even with just a gun pointed at them and no bullets flying, as the 81 year old man who prevented his carjacking shows. Right now, the mob is not encountering enough people showing them that normies will defend themselves with force.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Bloomberg spinning up another "block party" narrative. How could anyone object to some innocent dancing?

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 1.46.18 PM.png

link / archive

More talk of bodies. At this point they're treating PD budgets like targets for ransom demands.
Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 1.50.57 PM.png
link / archive

Why the sudden spin-up of narrative? Because the PD budget is due to be handed in today. And the cops finally pushed back last night.
Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 1.53.17 PM.png
link1 link2 / archive 1, 2

I was watching the streams at the time. Surprise surprise, the "peaceful protesters" were getting arrested for shoving police as they tried to clear out the park.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
The Parkland shooting case revealed that the police have no legal obligation to protect civilians.

This makes sense. All of the cuts are directed at protection because they have no duty to protect.
Just to play Devil's Advocate here: doesn't the fact that police have no duty to protect play into the hands of #AbolishThePolice? In light of Warren v. DC, what the hell are we paying cops for?

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know anything about the supposed New Black Panthers?
They are bring a protest to a small town near me.

There are hardly enough cops to deal with the meth heads so they sure as hell are not harassing the perhaps 3 black people in town who also happen to be very conservative.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Virtually no one did for 70 years.
Guns. And talk to your neighbors, make friends, learn each others' faces and names. Make a friendly contact with your local police, so you know who to call with concerns if you hear something coming your way.
All the friends I have thast would support my back are a few miles away. here I'm just surrounded by Pahjeets who I doubt will do anything, but the spics next door I think we got eachother's back.

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This tweet is good natured and innocuous, and he's right.

I've said before that alot of these movements in the social media age always start with good intentions, sometimes the best intentions, and then evolve into total shit shows. See #MeToo, see #LGBTQAToZ+, see #Occupy and on and on it goes.

On the surface, Black Lives Matter started with good intentions: Stopping police brutality and making sure blacks are protected from racial profiling. All good causes. But it has changed into a total anarchy movement with autonomous zones being established, riots happening in almost every major city, destruction of private and public property, looting, censorship being championed, violence against cops, and calls to de-fund the police.

It feels like the movement is fight for double standards and preferential treatment rather than equality Seeing what we've seen, can anybody say Terry Crews is wrong? Is it asking so much to not burn down the nation to get your point across? Its gotten so crazy that I have to sit here and ask if anybody on that side even really cares about George Floyd. Am I wrong to think they just used this incident as an excuse to act like lunatics?
BLM started as a reaction to Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin who were both shot in some of the clearest cut cases of self-defense this Country has ever seen. Despite this, the Government went out of their way to destroy the victims of the attempted murders in both instances.

It's basically, "He a good boy he dindu nuffin" the movement. The goal has always been furtherance of pro-black anarcho-tyranny

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People in chat saying the violinist is Lindsey Stirling.
View attachment 1417623
https://archive.ph/2jvhI
That's three major studio musicians/industry people who have came out to BLM protests to play violin. I didn't understand the appeal that violin had in the black community I guess.
:thinking:
For some reason, it reminds me of the story of the Pied Piper ...
Left wing Jews often root for Palestine over Israel.
Tbf, it is hypocritical to be anti systemic racism, anti oppression, pro immigration, pro separation of church and state while also supporting a country that aspires to be an ethnically pure, theocratic apartheid system. You have to give them credit for being consistent.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
Well I HOPE it looks like a dramatic swing to the right, followed by a correction to centre right.
but honestly, I’m not sure it’s happening any time soon. The arc of increasing liberalisation has been going on a very long time and this iteration of leftism has roots going back a very long way. I dont hold out much hope of blowback. I mean I hope it happens but I’ve been waiting a while already.

Again while it’d be great to see, I do t think it’s going to happen unless something gets much worse. Trump just needs to sit back and say ‘federal help is here if you want it, otherwise it’s your mess.’ What he SHOULD be doing more of is ramming that message home in TV ads. He should be pointing it out, that it’s a state governance issue. otherwise, sit back and let them incriminate themselves and destroy the areas state governors have let them. Then when they’ve got enough evidence, swoop in and hammer them with the law. Full financial forensics on BLM, act blue, antifa, everything.
The ONLY time he should use force is if civilian lives are in danger, or a national monument is being damaged - if a mob descends on the burbs, for example.
Trump and the right just need to keep their powder dry. Any images of brutality or anything that can be spun as brutality will be disastrous.
What Trump and the GOP should have done from the beginning is run hard on law and order. What they've done instead is run around like children who've just shit their pants. The statue vandalism all by itself was a massive open goal for the right, and if you don't believe me Biden, yes senile old Joe hisself, has come out and said the statues need to be protected. But what have the GOP been doing? Trying to pass police reform bills so left wing cable news will like them better. Fuck me.

Here's the Tuck anally raping a cuck

The problem with the conservative right is that it's conservative. In a coherent nation state with a people who share a common identity conservatism is a useful and needed bulwark. In a multi ethnic empire, which is what the United States is, conservatism is exposed as a useless coral for white people. Conservatism is an attitude, a position, it is not an ideology. So when it's faced with something like BLM, it doesn't have the intellectual framework to offer a counter narrative. It's inherently reactive and will always, always cave because the vast majority of conservatives crave stability above all else.

Watch the Tucker interview to get an idea why the GOP are losing and if Trump doesn't dump his Jew-in-law he's headed for defeat and prison in November.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
you can pick up a rifle and start shooting when they come for you
mobs are cowards at heart, as soon as people start dropping they disperse immediately
Yeah and the next moment you will get charged with whatever comes to mind because you scared the protestors (like this couple who appeared with the rifle and pistol and yes I am not kidding). Fuck me. Should stuff like this ever happen to me I would only say "screw the optics!" Of course I wouldn't kill someone. But I never said something about "not doing serious injury"

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1419163
I was watching the streams at the time. Surprise surprise, the "peaceful protesters" were getting arrested for shoving police as they tried to clear out the park.
In the video you can hear a women screaming "LET HIM GO LET HIM GO" then at some point "HE IS A BLACK..." then realizing how stupid they sounded went back to "LET HIM GO"

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to play Devil's Advocate here: doesn't the fact that police have no duty to protect play into the hands of #AbolishThePolice? In light of Warren v. DC, what the hell are we paying cops for?
BLM has a point. The cops are given too much money to buy dumb toys and fail to protect people.

The answer is more training, weaker police unions and increased oversight. Not abolishing the police and having lynchmobs protect everybody.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
BLM started as a reaction to Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin who were both shot in some of the clearest cut cases of self-defense this Country has ever seen. Despite this, the Government went out of their way to destroy the victims of the attempted murders in both instances.

It's basically, "He a good boy he dindu nuffin" the movement. The goal has always been furtherance of pro-black anarcho-tyranny
I thought it was a little farther back when that whole Melissa Glick-Mizzou-poop swastika business went down founded by that bougie who's dad is the millionaire train mogul.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is that?
Apparently the person who started the Stonewall Riots, which has basically an LGBT fairy tale at this point.
The blacks cucked the LGBTs so much they are only getting "Pride" shit on the last day of "pride month"
You kind of have to be impressed how they established the pecking order; black issues then you can talk about gay issues. Doesn’t help that gays and blacks have never had the best of relationships.
White supremacy does exist, just look at some of the retards in this thread. The problem is black, Asian, Hispanic, etc supremacy also exist but you are not supposed to point that out.
None of those are near as bad as white supremacy which is why they get overlooked.

Tags
None