U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Nejo

"You don't have full context"
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know anything about the supposed New Black Panthers?
They are bring a protest to a small town near me.

There are hardly enough cops to deal with the meth heads so they sure as hell are not harassing the perhaps 3 black people in town who also happen to be very conservative.
Pretty sure it went as well as any Neo movement, all aesthetics none of the action

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Left wing Jews often root for Palestine over Israel.
wrong. You're confusing support for Zionism with support for the current political leadership in Israel.

My recent review of the available data shows that about nine in 10 American Jews are more sympathetic to Israel than to the Palestinians. (That compares to about six in 10 of all Americans.) Additionally, 95% of Jews have favorable views of Israel, while 10% have favorable views of the Palestinian Authority -- significantly more pro-Israel than the overall national averages of 71% favorable views of Israel and 21% favorable views of the Palestinian Authority.

Research conducted in 2013 by Pew showed that 76% of Jews (identified by religion) said they were at least somewhat emotionally attached to Israel. In addition, almost half said that caring about Israel is an essential part of being Jewish (with most of the rest saying it is important although not essential) and nearly half reported that they had personally traveled to Israel.
https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/265898/american-jews-politics-israel.aspx
https://archive.vn/u5Se5

This one is also a fun little read straight from the horse's mouth:
https://www.ajc.org/news/survey2019
https://archive.vn/k1VBS

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only mistake Tucker makes is not showing the body cam and security cam footage showing Brooks resisting arrest, going for the cop's duty belt, and firing the taser at the police.

That GOP senior better get kicked out next time he is up for some one who can rationally understand Brooks shot at an officer as he was running away and that "Shooting him in the back" wasn't some one just running away.

itskaon

kiwifarms.net
Another situation where blacks dinfu nuffin and all whites are evil

Archive

susan 1.jpg

susan 2.jpg

Apparently the woman in the video, Susan, just wanted to know if the black couple had a permit to make a stone patio to their house thats it.

notice how in the posts they dox her job and address, can anyone show where is the racism? this just all seemed like miscommunication and the "VERY PROUD, VERY STRONG" black couple immediately pulled the race card. another example of when you try to enforce rules on blacks its always going to end badly

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
BLM has a point. The cops are given too much money to buy dumb toys and fail to protect people.

The answer is more training, weaker police unions and increased oversight. Not abolishing the police and having lynchmobs protect everybody.
Unions are a huge issue. Union workers are some of the worst you'll find in many, many cases. This makes people rage, because tons of people had union grandpas or dads, but the days of THOSE unions are long gone, and instead we have unbreakable and unyielding institutions that are essentially designed to scrape as much money off the top as possible with their only job being "never let anyone get fired for any reason" as the ACLU, ADL, and SPLC are cited endlessly proving that any infraction done by a union worker is in fact somehow racism or sexism or any other ism. They're another corporate entity now, and that's it. They don't protect rights, or even jobs, they protect their for profit organization while giving the union workers the ability to fuck around and never face the consequences.

Schools are especially bad for this. In the early 2000s at my school, a teacher was shown to have been messaging girls he was teaching on AIM. They had the proof, but the paper trail wasn't strong enough to get him fired for over a year because the unions held it up at all costs with a ton of back and forth and calls to various other boards.

Private Pyle

Sir, does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?
kiwifarms.net
BLM has a point. The cops are given too much money to buy dumb toys and fail to protect people.

The answer is more training, weaker police unions and increased oversight. Not abolishing the police and having lynchmobs protect everybody.
This is why I can’t really be too hard on BLM.

For everyone who says that we’re too hard on cops, where has our tax dollars gone to? Give police more gadgets rather than training?

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net

Archive
View attachment 1419208

View attachment 1419211

View attachment 1419210

Apparently the woman in the video, Susan, just wanted to know if the black couple had a permit to make a stone patio to their house thats it.

notice how in the posts they dox her job and address, can anyone show where is the racism? this just all seemed like miscommunication and the "VERY PROUD, VERY STRONG" black couple immediately pulled the race card. another example of when you try to enforce rules on blacks its always going to end badly
Just tells those who have a brain and don't go with mob think that they don't have a permit. When you start reaching for excuses at step 1 instead of playing it off and diverting the subject, you're hiding something. It's pathetic that they use race as a cudgel, it's only going to harden racial tensions but the mob doesn't care, not until they go off the cliff and suddenly the Freikorps are rolling into the hood or gentrified hip areas and burning it all down.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Freedom Fries

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unions are a huge issue. Union workers are some of the worst you'll find in many, many cases. This makes people rage, because tons of people had union grandpas or dads, but the days of THOSE unions are long gone, and instead we have unbreakable and unyielding institutions that are essentially designed to scrape as much money off the top as possible with their only job being "never let anyone get fired for any reason" as the ACLU, ADL, and SPLC are cited endlessly proving that any infraction done by a union worker is in fact somehow racism or sexism or any other ism. They're another corporate entity now, and that's it. They don't protect rights, or even jobs, they protect their for profit organization while giving the union workers the ability to fuck around and never face the consequences.

Schools are especially bad for this. In the early 2000s at my school, a teacher was shown to have been messaging girls he was teaching on AIM. They had the proof, but the paper trail wasn't strong enough to get him fired for over a year because the unions held it up at all costs with a ton of back and forth and calls to various other boards.
Police Unions are literally the only group standing up for the law & order ideology of the right at the moment (not that police aren't happy to hold the white man's hands behind his back as Tyrone kicks him in the head)

Also, in general I have no issue with workers banding together to get better employment situations. Simple solution to bad union terms is to not hire them.

I'd abeeb bear

kiwifarms.net
This is why I can’t really be too hard on BLM.

For everyone who says that we’re too hard on cops, where has our tax dollars gone to? Give police more gadgets rather than training?
What have any of our tax dollars gone to for anything in this country? Some areas benefit from it, some don't, but at the federal level we get fucking nothing, no matter what race you are. Your vote doesn't matter, paying into the system doesn't matter (especially considering social security will be out for most of us), and being a part of the normal system doesn't even work anymore. The issue with BLM is the oversimplification and obvious earmark ideologies they're tagging onto the whole thing, like tranny rights, or Marxist utopias coming from giving black people everything white people had.

Simple fact is that everyone has suffered under late stage capitalism, except those at the very top. It's trite to say, and obviously Occupy Wallstreet was a joke in many ways, but focusing on the class war and the reduction of the middle class was their best bet. Now they're on the banks sides and completely ignoring that they were the main enemy not even a decade ago.

The left, and BLM, has been co-opted by bigger forces and are being utilized as useful idiots to push ideologies that don't even understand, for reasons they don't understand. The question is, what do *we* do when there's literally no difference between voting left or right anymore?

Police Unions are literally the only group standing up for the law & order ideology of the right at the moment (not that police aren't happy to hold the white man's hands behind his back as Tyrone kicks him in the head)

Also, in general I have no issue with workers banding together to get better employment situations. Simple solution to bad union terms is to not hire them.
They're protecting their own asses by saying it's their jobs, but they're still being extremely weak on the whole situation and at their pressers they're doing nothing but saying "but that was our job" and then bowing to these ideas of reform. They lasted, what, a night on strike in one city? They're weak too. People in the positions to make stands aren't actually really making them while the average people that went about their lives expecting the social contract to hold are getting fucked.

People banding together was fine, now every union leader is driving a car you'll never dream of touching. They're corrupt as hell, and like I said, grandpa's coal union is long, long gone.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
BLM started as a reaction to Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin who were both shot in some of the clearest cut cases of self-defense this Country has ever seen. Despite this, the Government went out of their way to destroy the victims of the attempted murders in both instances.

It's basically, "He a good boy he dindu nuffin" the movement. The goal has always been furtherance of pro-black anarcho-tyranny
Yes 100% agree. None of this is new, black leaders hustling for cash from fake controversies has been going back decades. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made millions from shaking down whitey. Sharpton is a known FBI narc but niggers don't care, he's one of them and he's getting paid for his grifts. that's admirable in the black hoods.

What's new is BLM. Unlike the old hustle, which was based in the black Church, the BLM are avowedly non Christian and very ideological. Yes the blackmail and guilting whites into paying gibs for the 'community' remains a motivator, but they seem to have a much bigger agenda and are very ambitious.

Anyway if you're a white person being confronted by a violent nigger you best just to shoot and run. If you're caught don't say shit to the cops and take your chances with the jury at least you'll be alive. The police will absolutely not defend you in many parts of the country. White people have to rid themselves of the mindset that there is a fair and just authority. The cop in Atlanta is now facing the death penalty for shooting a nigger that was attacking him, does anyone really think they'll take it easier on some random white man?

LaxerBRO

I Shot Two Terrorists and a Commie Spy
kiwifarms.net
So if we look at the 16 year old Black teen shot and killed in The CHOP we must ask ourselves if he will get a mural or if BLM and cucked White liberals will march in his name?

Will he ever get justice or will his life be minimized and thrown out like garbage? I highly suspect it is the latter. His life will be memory holed faster than the 1960s KKK could every dream possible.

Perhaps activists will point out that this child's death was not at the hands of the police and BLM is a organization concerned with police brutality. Bullshit! Ahmed Arbury and Trayvon Martin are saints in their organization and they died at the hands of non-LEO citizens.

BLM only cares if Blacks die and can be used for their cause.

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BLM has a point. The cops are given too much money to buy dumb toys

The reason why Cops are given "dumb toys" Is because of people like BLM and Antifa
My city just bought APCs because last year an unhinged idiot decided that they should go around shooting kids who were setting off fireworks in his street, any attempt by the police to get to the injured children was met by fire from the unhinged person who took refuge in a house.
Having APCs allows the police to retrieve injured people safely behind cover.
There needs to be more training yes, but police unions are important they are the only people trying to defend the officers in the Brooks shooting which was 100% text book self defense as proven by an high amount of videos which is rare to see. If these officers are being charged with capital punishment as an option what happens to cops who just justifiable force when only the body cam videos are there?

The left said bodycams would stop "police brutality" and "Didnt do nothings" yet it hasn't for the "Didn't dos" and most cases I see of "police brutality" have been justified force.

Freedom Fries

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archive
View attachment 1419208

View attachment 1419211

View attachment 1419210

Just tells those who have a brain and don't go with mob think that they don't have a permit. When you start reaching for excuses at step 1 instead of playing it off and diverting the subject, you're hiding something. It's pathetic that they use race as a cudgel, it's only going to harden racial tensions but the mob doesn't care, not until they go off the cliff and suddenly the Freikorps are rolling into the hood or gentrified hip areas and burning it all down.
Funny how this all could have been avoided by politely saying they checked and don't need a permit for that size of patio like a human being.

I'd abeeb bear

kiwifarms.net
So if we look at the 16 year old Black teen shot and killed in The CHOP we must ask ourselves if he will get a mural or if BLM and cucked White liberals will march in his name?

Will he ever get justice or will his life be minimized and thrown out like garbage? I highly suspect it is the latter. His life will be memory holed faster than the 1960s KKK could every dream possible.

Perhaps activists will point out that this child's death was not at the hands of the police and BLM is a organization concerned with police brutality. Bullshit! Ahmed Arbury and Trayvon Martin are saints in their organization and they died at the hands of non-LEO citizens.

BLM only cares if Blacks die and can be used for their cause.
They're proud of what happened. They want gang violence and street level vigilantism, not police.

This whole thing will go dismantle the police, come after the guns, and then when you're defenseless if you did give up your guns, you will become like the Boers in South Africa, murdered for the gibs they've already gotten. That's why the standard line GOP spending all their efforts defending themselves against accusations of racism are failing us, because their actual goal is much worse than just tearing down the statues and dismantling the police.

They want a lawless zone where they take the power, and they admit it.

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
If you want to try and brace America from slipping completely into the ocean, you might want to consider supporting these two bloodsucking lawyers. I don't know what the odds of a counter-cancel campaign are, but if you think what they did was fine, let their bar know so it's not only the BLM cult speaking up.
I heard they later came out and said: "We totally support the movement just plz don't break our stuff plz also most of the agitators were white."

Paraphrasing, of course. I'm glad they did what they did but their statement is bullshit. I can understand I guess, I mean realistically they're probably trying to placate the mob so their property doesn't get firebombed by black-bloc faggots. Still though, I'd have more respect for them if they would've said: "Fuck your Marxist coup attempt, if you come back we'll still be here."

More than likely though, they don't want to have to be on watch all the time. Given the size of their house, though, I figure they have surveillance and could probably hire some private security guards. What they did worked though, and that's proof of concept to other people. Very, very few of these stupid leftists are dedicated enough to their misguided 'cause' to stop a bullet for it, so the second a couple people come out with 'omg real guns' they stand the fuck back and eventually go somewhere else to tousle with the police who have to wear kid gloves.

PESTPOOM

kiwifarms.net

Archive
View attachment 1419208

View attachment 1419211

View attachment 1419210

im not about to defend a cunt worrying about what kind of patio their neighbor puts in. if they doxed her and sicked the hounds of niggerville on her for that, then whatever, they are both retarded.

Tags
None