U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net
Apparently the woman in the video, Susan, just wanted to know if the black couple had a permit to make a stone patio to their house thats it.
what business is it to her? why doesn't she mind her own business?
What's the justification for fucking with your neighbors and demanding permits and inspections?

Black or white, those kinds of neighbors suck and intrude into your personal life because they feel they're entitled to. I can't imagine building anything on your property right now with some city inspectors on furlough or backed up because of covid-19.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
What have any of our tax dollars gone to for anything in this country? Some areas benefit from it, some don't, but at the federal level we get fucking nothing, no matter what race you are. Your vote doesn't matter, paying into the system doesn't matter (especially considering social security will be out for most of us), and being a part of the normal system doesn't even work anymore. The issue with BLM is the oversimplification and obvious earmark ideologies they're tagging onto the whole thing, like tranny rights, or Marxist utopias coming from giving black people everything white people had.

Simple fact is that everyone has suffered under late stage capitalism, except those at the very top. It's trite to say, and obviously Occupy Wallstreet was a joke in many ways, but focusing on the class war and the reduction of the middle class was their best bet. Now they're on the banks sides and completely ignoring that they were the main enemy not even a decade ago.

The left, and BLM, has been co-opted by bigger forces and are being utilized as useful idiots to push ideologies that don't even understand, for reasons they don't understand. The question is, what do *we* do when there's literally no difference between voting left or right anymore?

They're protecting their own asses by saying it's their jobs, but they're still being extremely weak on the whole situation and at their pressers they're doing nothing but saying "but that was our job" and then bowing to these ideas of reform. They lasted, what, a night on strike in one city? They're weak too. People in the positions to make stands aren't actually really making them while the average people that went about their lives expecting the social contract to hold are getting fucked.

People banding together was fine, now every union leader is driving a car you'll never dream of touching. They're corrupt as hell, and like I said, grandpa's coal union is long, long gone.
Yeah Obama's first term was an interesting time. We had the Tea Party movement, which also started out as a protest against the bank bailouts but was quickly astro turfed by Conservative Inc. The Koch brothers funneled millions to fake 'Tea Party' groups and it rapidly became distracted with non core social issues and actually started spouting neo con talking points. Lesson in how to completely undermine and destroy a massive right wing grass roots movement.

Occupy was far smaller than the Tea Party but, of course, got way more coverage, mostly sympathetic to start with. This was the time before the woke left were much of a thing. Lots of pretty normal people, again, protesting the bank bailouts and the non prosecution of Wall St criminals by the Obama admin. Strangely around this time the media turned hostile. Then all of a sudden the danger hairs and bugmen descended. Instead of protesting against Wall St criminals it became an intersectional circus, a Gen X version of CHAZ, only gayer. Lesson in how to undermine and destroy a left wing grassroots movement.

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
According to Tucker the community has private security and when Kevin and Karen called the police and security no one showed up.
That's a disturbing trend that hasn't gone unnoticed recently, cops and security just not showing up at all when people are in dire need. If you ask me, I think that's where the 'police reform' needs to be. These leftists are all terribly misguided and they're asking for the wrong shit, and when they aren't asking for the wrong shit they're asking for pie in the sky stupidity that will absolutely never happen. Additionally this is why I think it should be the duty of every non-felon American citizen to own a firearm. When you really desperately need the police, when you need them in seconds they're minutes away. And that's the best case scenario. In a lot of cities especially now you're lucky if they show up at all because they're either understaffed or too busy fighting back the orc hordes in some other part of town. A lot of the needless friction between officers and the communities they police comes from enforcement of bullshit thought-crimes, if the left were trying to address that they might have more people seeing their viewpoint, Libertarians in particular. Instead they've decided to go whole-hog on this 'abolish police departments so we can throw a social worker into the fray' nonsense which will not only never happen, but if it did happen they'd be begging for the cops to come back in 72 hours or less.

If the street their home is on really is in a gated community and it's a private street, which I'm inclined to believe, they were well within their rights and the protesters had no business being there and shouting 'it's a public street' doesn't make it a public street. My bet would be that the 'organizers' ushered their useful idiots down that street and were hanging back hoping for some more martyrs or for some kind of narrative to develop that they could exploit, which it somewhat did.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the woman in the video, Susan, just wanted to know if the black couple had a permit to make a stone patio to their house thats it.
This isn't even a race thing, that happens in any sufficiently well-off neighborhood. If your neighbors don't know about construction ahead of time, they get annoyed and come over to see what's going on. I've had times where they demand permits for installing gutters, putting up a fence, or tearing up sod. Even painting your house a different color gets you a visit from the HOA and a deep dive into the community bylaws.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
The Minneapolis Park Board has realized their mistake and is voting to restrict the homeless encampments tomorrow and end them altogether on September 1st. The commies are pissed and using it as an excuse to demand things like canceling rent/mortgages, even though most of the encampment residents weren’t living in apartments or houses before the riots.

7AF19960-984B-431F-94E5-01A4D24E49CF.jpeg
8B7CF482-5743-4BD2-8CEC-275362BB4911.jpeg

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a disturbing trend that hasn't gone unnoticed recently, cops and security just not showing up at all when people are in dire need. If you ask me, I think that's where the 'police reform' needs to be. These leftists are all terribly misguided and they're asking for the wrong shit, and when they aren't asking for the wrong shit they're asking for pie in the sky stupidity that will absolutely never happen. Additionally this is why I think it should be the duty of every non-felon American citizen to own a firearm. When you really desperately need the police, when you need them in seconds they're minutes away. And that's the best case scenario. In a lot of cities especially now you're lucky if they show up at all because they're either understaffed or too busy fighting back the orc hordes in some other part of town. A lot of the needless friction between officers and the communities they police comes from enforcement of bullshit thought-crimes, if the left were trying to address that they might have more people seeing their viewpoint, Libertarians in particular. Instead they've decided to go whole-hog on this 'abolish police departments so we can throw a social worker into the fray' nonsense which will not only never happen, but if it did happen they'd be begging for the cops to come back in 72 hours or less.

If the street their home is on really is in a gated community and it's a private street, which I'm inclined to believe, they were well within their rights and the protesters had no business being there and shouting 'it's a public street' doesn't make it a public street. My bet would be that the 'organizers' ushered their useful idiots down that street and were hanging back hoping for some more martyrs or for some kind of narrative to develop that they could exploit, which it somewhat did.
To be fair for the private security, it was most likely some lowly paid worker who is unarmed and doesn't have much training (like mall security is a bunch of 18 year olds who dont have much training), whose first instant when seeing an angry mob is "I am not paid enough to get my ass beaten at best". The police not showing up I would believe in the case of this context is either "all our officers are trying to control shit else where" or "Sorry we can't because the mayor is throwing us under the bus when we are in the right" (e.g. what happened in Georgia after Brooks). In other cases (Detroit up to not too long ago) it was "Sorry we do not have the budget to police the entire city"

It was a private property the "protesters" were on the video shows the protesters entering a destroyed gate. Google maps of the area also confirmed it.

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Obama's first term was an interesting time. We had the Tea Party movement, which also started out as a protest against the bank bailouts but was quickly astro turfed by Conservative Inc. The Koch brothers funneled millions to fake 'Tea Party' groups and it rapidly became distracted with non core social issues and actually started spouting neo con talking points. Lesson in how to completely undermine and destroy a massive right wing grass roots movement.

Occupy was far smaller than the Tea Party but, of course, got way more coverage, mostly sympathetic to start with. This was the time before the woke left were much of a thing. Lots of pretty normal people, again, protesting the bank bailouts and the non prosecution of Wall St criminals by the Obama admin. Strangely around this time the media turned hostile. Then all of a sudden the danger hairs and bugmen descended. Instead of protesting against Wall St criminals it became an intersectional circus, a Gen X version of CHAZ, only gayer. Lesson in how to undermine and destroy a left wing grassroots movement.
I can't name a single, normal person that likes or trusts banks. People often try to conflate the right with supporting bailouts for banks and big businesses when that's just not true. As I've said before somewhere long ago in this thread, we were told they were the ones for strong laws and honorable decisions, but now they're neither. Now the ONLY movement comes from the dangerhairs and bugmen. There's no opposing force because everyone is terrified of getting falseflagged, which they most certainly would if they tried to be any sort of White advocate group in the US.

In those few short years, basically every conservative group has fallen away and become defunct and no one even bothers trying now because it will inevitably be co-opted and destroyed within a year or two. The organization of this, and the activation of this whole generation to go against their own interests in support of people they don't even know is horrifying.

And to don my tinfoil once more, I present this;

Screenshot_2.png

A movie released in January of 2020 about "Juneteenth", a holiday something like 90% of people polled knew nothing about. What a weird coincidence.

stupidpieceofshit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A movie released in January of 2020 about "Juneteenth", a holiday something like 90% of people polled knew nothing about. What a weird coincidence.
To be fair the writer and director (same person, so you know a sign of a great movie) was born (and possibility raised) in Texas, where Juneteeth has been a thing for over 100 years. It also was shown at Sundance in January 2020 so the movie was made at least a year ago, and is only getting press now because <<current year narrative>>

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair for the private security, it was most likely some lowly paid worker who is unarmed and doesn't have much training (like mall security is a bunch of 18 year olds who dont have much training), whose first instant when seeing an angry mob is "I am not paid enough to get my ass beaten at best".
Something I've noticed about this lot is that they see low-income earners as a resource, not actual people. I've taken to confronting them about it on some of my alt accounts and while I thought it would be cathartic it just ended up pissing me off more.
"We need social workers instead of cops!"
"Ok, who are these social workers? What demographic are they, how much will they be paid, and what will their training be?"
They never have a solid answer for it. They either talk about how "It will need to be figured out" or "It will need to suit the needs of the community." It's like they're talking about a water supply or electrical plant. Same thing when you talk about stuff like people who work in kitchens/stores or do janitorial work.

stupidpieceofshit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I've noticed about this lot is that they see low-income earners as a resource, not actual people. I've taken to confronting them about it on some of my alt accounts and while I thought it would be cathartic it just ended up pissing me off more.
"We need social workers instead of cops!"
"Ok, who are these social workers? What demographic are they, how much will they be paid, and what will their training be?"
They never have a solid answer for it. They either talk about how "It will need to be figured out" or "It will need to suit the needs of the community." It's like they're talking about a water supply or electrical plant. Same thing when you talk about stuff like people who work in kitchens/stores or do janitorial work.
Because the protesters think "We ArE fOr ThE wOrKeRs! WoRkErS uNiTe! SovietAnthemEarRape.mp3"
"How can they be against us? We work for them! They need to submit to our demands if this is to work!"
These people are not social workers nor do I suspect they know any social workers, I know some one who used to work for CPS (aka the most "cop" like branch of Social Work there is) , and they didn't really feel safe when confronting and talking to families in real cases (not "Im going to ruin this person's life for disagreeing with me" type cases).

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
Another situation where blacks dinfu nuffin and all whites are evil

Archive
View attachment 1419208

View attachment 1419211

View attachment 1419210

notice how in the posts they dox her job and address, can anyone show where is the racism? this just all seemed like miscommunication and the "VERY PROUD, VERY STRONG" black couple immediately pulled the race card. another example of when you try to enforce rules on blacks its always going to end badly
Great. No is going to want a Black neighbor anymore because if you wave hi they will claim you did Heil Hitler or something.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
We've all seen the "Peaceful Protest" in Utah where the mob swarms a vehicle and one of the riot zombies shoots at it before it (wisely) accelerates away right?

Protip - If it's the middle of summer and a guy in your group is dressed like it's 20 below? Get away from that guy, or subdue him until help comes. He's either mental or a terrorist. Either way, not good.

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
We've all seen the "Peaceful Protest" in Utah where the mob swarms a vehicle and one of the riot zombies shoots at it before it (wisely) accelerates away right?

Protip - If it's the middle of summer and a guy in your group is dressed like it's 20 below? Get away from that guy, or subdue him until help comes. He's either mental or a terrorist. Either way, not good.

Driver was SHOT.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net

I suspect he bring these clothes hoping then nobody who'll recognize him unless one of his friends or relatives, attempted by the money, will denounce him.

Btw, will BLM ask to remove the memorials to slave owner Judah Benjamin? http://archive.vn/0nQoD

Reactions: Allakazam223

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
Another situation where blacks dinfu nuffin and all whites are evil

Archive
View attachment 1419208

View attachment 1419211

View attachment 1419210

notice how in the posts they dox her job and address, can anyone show where is the racism? this just all seemed like miscommunication and the "VERY PROUD, VERY STRONG" black couple immediately pulled the race card. another example of when you try to enforce rules on blacks its always going to end badly
Hot tip for any unironic white nationalists out there: showing people Twitter threads like this is by far the best way to get people thinking like you. The more people who realize "ACTUAL LITERAL RACISM NO NO NO NOT HERE OH MY GOD" means "entitled old woman being slightly rude", the faster BLM dies.

Tags
None