U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

I'd abeeb bear

Special Slam Poetry Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
There's been an alarming amount of people in my town of a couple thousand dying their hair green and blue and pink lately. I'm situated in a deep red state, this really didn't exist before. All of a sudden, a bunch of people with different accents and standard leftist coexist bumper stickers appearing from thin air and working in all the local stores.

Hot tip for any unironic white nationalists out there: showing people Twitter threads like this is by far the best way to get people thinking like you. The more people who realize "ACTUAL LITERAL RACISM NO NO NO NOT HERE OH MY GOD" means "entitled old woman being slightly rude", the faster BLM dies.
Ummm, we capitalize White round these parts sweetie???

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
I can't name a single, normal person that likes or trusts banks. People often try to conflate the right with supporting bailouts for banks and big businesses when that's just not true. As I've said before somewhere long ago in this thread, we were told they were the ones for strong laws and honorable decisions, but now they're neither. Now the ONLY movement comes from the dangerhairs and bugmen. There's no opposing force because everyone is terrified of getting falseflagged, which they most certainly would if they tried to be any sort of White advocate group in the US.

In those few short years, basically every conservative group has fallen away and become defunct and no one even bothers trying now because it will inevitably be co-opted and destroyed within a year or two. The organization of this, and the activation of this whole generation to go against their own interests in support of people they don't even know is horrifying.

And to don my tinfoil once more, I present this;

View attachment 1419288

A movie released in January of 2020 about "Juneteenth", a holiday something like 90% of people polled knew nothing about. What a weird coincidence.
I have literally never heard of Juneteenth in my entire fucking life. I don't know anyone who's heard of it. I grew up around niggers and none of them ever mentioned it. I'm hearing people on social media saying 'oh yeah that's def a thing' OK but I feel like I'm being gas lit hard. I've done some quick searches for it going back a few years and no hits. There are some children's books published back in 2016 but no movies or other media to speak of. Now all of a sudden someone flicks a switch and it's a thing? Not saying it's been entirely made up but for sure this is a top down part of the narrative.

As for why woke whites aren't rising up, I agree. I think they've been conditioned to understand exactly what will happen to them if they raise their heads. Because the economy is in a strange state of flux, with lots of gib money being handed out but very depressed economic production, folks are on the one hand getting enough to get by and on the other are absolutely terrified of being fired. Big business coming out so strongly in support of BLM and publicly shit canning anyone who disagrees has done more than anything to repress the normal response to this crap.

However it won't last, it can't last. The economy is completely fucked, we're running a 6-8 trillion annual deficit. Government debt accumulation, both the Fed Gov and Fed Reserve, is spiraling as it attempts to replace the private sector debt destruction. The biggest immediate crisis facing this country isn't the niggers or the Rona, it's the economy, and no one is fucking talking about it. Economic depressions always lead to political turmoil, folks have nothing to lose so why not take to the streets?

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
Protip - If it's the middle of summer and a guy in your group is dressed like it's 20 below? Get away from that guy, or subdue him until help comes. He's either mental or a terrorist. Either way, not good.
my favourite moment of this whole escapade was the time that one of these larping fuckwits tried to DYEWOHL WEEUHLD knives against an operator who was being mobbed by around 3-4 people and got 4 shots to the chest. hopefully more of it starts happening, I'm usually against abortion but mandated post-natal removals of anyone who dresses like this from the yoke of life would solve a lot of issues very quickly.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I have literally never heard of Juneteenth in my entire fucking life. I don't know anyone who's heard of it. I grew up around niggers and none of them ever mentioned it. I'm hearing people on social media saying 'oh yeah that's def a thing' OK but I feel like I'm being gas lit hard. I've done some quick searches for it going back a few years and no hits. There are some children's books published back in 2016 but no movies or other media to speak of. Now all of a sudden someone flicks a switch and it's a thing? Not saying it's been entirely made up but for sure this is a top down part of the narrative.

As for why woke whites aren't rising up, I agree. I think they've been conditioned to understand exactly what will happen to them if they raise their heads. Because the economy is in a strange state of flux, with lots of gib money being handed out but very depressed economic production, folks are on the one hand getting enough to get by and on the other are absolutely terrified of being fired. Big business coming out so strongly in support of BLM and publicly shit canning anyone who disagrees has done more than anything to repress the normal response to this crap.

However it won't last, it can't last. The economy is completely fucked, we're running a 6-8 trillion annual deficit. Government debt accumulation, both the Fed Gov and Fed Reserve, is spiraling as it attempts to replace the private sector debt destruction. The biggest immediate crisis facing this country isn't the niggers or the Rona, it's the economy, and no one is fucking talking about it. Economic depressions always lead to political turmoil, folks have nothing to lose so why not take to the streets?
I got relatives in texas even lived in parts of it. Never seen any mention of it. As well as the many other places I've lived. My old lady's says she saw a brief article about years ago but that's about all know of it.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
There's been an alarming amount of people in my town of a couple thousand dying their hair green and blue and pink lately. I'm situated in a deep red state, this really didn't exist before. All of a sudden, a bunch of people with different accents and standard leftist coexist bumper stickers appearing from thin air and working in all the local stores.

Ummm, we capitalize White round these parts sweetie???
You see how comfortable left wingers are in wearing their uniform in the enemy heartlands? Now try wearing a MAGA hat in downtown Manhattan, or any blue city. This isn't a strength for conservatives, it shows their weakness. The danger hairs in your town should be getting run out on a rail.

I'd abeeb bear

kiwifarms.net

I grew up with entirely left leaning friends that all ran off to college for their arts and English degrees and not a single one of them ever knew of Juneteenth even AFTER their college indoctrination that led them to calling me a Nazi. Juneteenth, to my knowledge, was celebrated by White hipsters in the cities of Texas (as someone mentioned a bit ago), but literally no one else has heard of it. Many are pretending they've always known now, and I feel like every day with each of their new lies, my brain is breaking just a bit more to where I'm about to just pull the cord and say fuck the internet in general because I don't know how much more I can handle the same website, same writer condemning church going Christians while applauding tens of thousands of fags on the exact same day. This whole thing has shown how far gone people are, there's no pulling these people back from the edge anymore. They're just gone, literally holding the Orwellian doublthink of thinking two completely in-congruent thoughts and calling it fucking science.

I honestly don't expect the Whites to rise up and do anything, they just can't, and many of them have families that need protecting and losing their job in already hard economic times just can't work, but that's also the perfect time for what the left is doing where they're simply overthrowing the government during a time where it's now totally acceptable to hide your face with a mask in public.

You see how comfortable left wingers are in wearing their uniform in the enemy heartlands? Now try wearing a MAGA hat in downtown Manhattan, or any blue city. This isn't a strength for conservatives, it shows their weakness. The danger hairs in your town should be getting run out on a rail.
White Christians are just far too nice now. One of the dangerhairs openly has a furry keychain he wears on his hip while working at the local, small town grocery store. People probably don't know what it even means, and if they did, they just say "it takes all kinds huh?" and go about their day.

Overly Serious

kiwifarms.net
You kind of have to be impressed how they established the pecking order; black issues then you can talk about gay issues. Doesn’t help that gays and blacks have never had the best of relationships.
It's about which has the greatest political usage right now. There wasn't anything that you could whip up a storm about in LGB matters. Well, not unless you want to talk about muslim attitudes to homosexuality and they refuse to do that. There's T stuff they could try to make stuff out of but most people would side with Trump on such issues.

Race is the old standby. Of course Black beats gay - larger demographic, more readily turned into a unified narrative. They were waiting for an incident like Floyd's death.

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I HOPE it looks like a dramatic swing to the right, followed by a correction to centre right.
but honestly, I’m not sure it’s happening any time soon. The arc of increasing liberalisation has been going on a very long time and this iteration of leftism has roots going back a very long way. I dont hold out much hope of blowback. I mean I hope it happens but I’ve been waiting a while already.

Again while it’d be great to see, I do t think it’s going to happen unless something gets much worse. Trump just needs to sit back and say ‘federal help is here if you want it, otherwise it’s your mess.’ What he SHOULD be doing more of is ramming that message home in TV ads. He should be pointing it out, that it’s a state governance issue. otherwise, sit back and let them incriminate themselves and destroy the areas state governors have let them. Then when they’ve got enough evidence, swoop in and hammer them with the law. Full financial forensics on BLM, act blue, antifa, everything.
The ONLY time he should use force is if civilian lives are in danger, or a national monument is being damaged - if a mob descends on the burbs, for example.
Trump and the right just need to keep their powder dry. Any images of brutality or anything that can be spun as brutality will be disastrous.
The issue is though, how would he able to get that message out? Even if he did a press conference, would the MSM report on it? Would they tell what he says truthfully? And even if they did, how many people watch the MSM?

Though tbf it'd be hilarious if he used the Presidential alarm text message thing to say that.

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
I learned about Juneteenth about 20+ years ago from an elderly black gentleman that had grown up in Texas. His parents had been sharecroppers. Never heard about it in school, k-12 or college and I live in Los Angeles. We had Kwanza, a made up holiday by a rapist and torturer, but nothing on Juneteenth.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
I got relatives in texas even lived in parts of it. Never seen any mention of it. As well as the many other places I've lived. My old lady's says she saw a brief article about years ago but that's about all know of it.
At first I thought 'oh this must be the Mandela effect'. But that's mis-remembering details of past events, not completely forgetting them. I'm seeing lots of white people on twitter telling me that oh yeah they like totally know about the holiday and have been celebrating it for years, liars. Literally the first time I heard it mentioned was when Trump re-scheduled the Tulsa rally. Now I'm 100% sure that Trump would be like, what the fuck is Juneteenth and you want me to cancel what now? But his Jew-in-law assured him he'd get millions of black votes if only he'd take the pegging deeper.

Honestly at this stage I'm only 50/50 that Juneteenth wasn't just entirely made up a few months ago and some people's recollections of it before that are false memories brought on by a need for confirmation.

I'd abeeb bear

kiwifarms.net
Honestly at this stage I'm only 50/50 that Juneteenth wasn't just entirely made up a few months ago and some people's recollections of it before that are false memories brought on by a need for confirmation.
With how information works now and their attempt to expunge sites that archive the internet this past week, we're going to be seeing a lot more shit like this. I know people claim it existed and was celebrated, but like you said, finding information about it online going back any further than a couple of years is pretty hard to do, yet there's suddenly a movie in 2020 about it when, even if it did exist, a fraction of a fraction of White college kids knew about it and used it as an excuse to get drunk again.

So why is this person still have a twitter account?
I've reported 20+ accounts this month with targeted things like this and they'll send you a little notification that they've received your complaint and will take action. Nothing happens. They go on tweeting, not even a 12 hour suspension. Playing the "why do they get to do it" game is pointless now. Hypocrisy needs to be pointed out, but don't dwell on it because they wrap you up in a meaningless and unwinnable battle.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought 'oh this must be the Mandela effect'. But that's mis-remembering details of past events, not completely forgetting them. I'm seeing lots of white people on twitter telling me that oh yeah they like totally know about the holiday and have been celebrating it for years, liars. Literally the first time I heard it mentioned was when Trump re-scheduled the Tulsa rally. Now I'm 100% sure that Trump would be like, what the fuck is Juneteenth and you want me to cancel what now? But his Jew-in-law assured him he'd get millions of black votes if only he'd take the pegging deeper.

I remember hearing about it a year ago from friend in Europe, as he wanted to know if there would be blacks just not going to work that day. I couldn't verify since Juneteenth were on my off days.

Bosmadden

kiwifarms.net
The reason why Cops are given "dumb toys" Is because of people like BLM and Antifa
My city just bought APCs because last year an unhinged idiot decided that they should go around shooting kids who were setting off fireworks in his street, any attempt by the police to get to the injured children was met by fire from the unhinged person who took refuge in a house.
Having APCs allows the police to retrieve injured people safely behind cover.
There needs to be more training yes, but police unions are important they are the only people trying to defend the officers in the Brooks shooting which was 100% text book self defense as proven by an high amount of videos which is rare to see. If these officers are being charged with capital punishment as an option what happens to cops who just justifiable force when only the body cam videos are there?

The left said bodycams would stop "police brutality" and "Didnt do nothings" yet it hasn't for the "Didn't dos" and most cases I see of "police brutality" have been justified force.
The reason cops get dumb toys is because of the middle eastern wars. There is so much surplus military equipment constantly being replaced that it's cheaper to just donate it to police than to spend the money disposing of it all.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
With how information works now and their attempt to expunge sites that archive the internet this past week, we're going to be seeing a lot more shit like this. I know people claim it existed and was celebrated, but like you said, finding information about it online going back any further than a couple of years is pretty hard to do, yet there's suddenly a movie in 2020 about it when, even if it did exist, a fraction of a fraction of White college kids knew about it and used it as an excuse to get drunk again.
Juneteenth became a state holiday in Texas in 1980, and a number of other states subsequently followed suit. The day is also celebrated outside the United States, with organizations in a number of countries using the day to recognize the end of slavery and to celebrate the culture and achievements of African Americans.Jun 18, 2020
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ju...oliday,and achievements of African Americans.

Photographic proof?
:stress:

stupidpieceofshit

Halloween in January is better.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason cops get dumb toys is because of the middle eastern wars. There is so much surplus military equipment constantly being replaced that it's cheaper to just donate it to police than to spend the money disposing of it all.
That is part of it too, but BLM and Antifa (and unhinged people) goes around causing riots and shootings giving reason for the police to have APCs, for having riot gear, etc. I suspect that if the unhinged guy from last year didn't do what he did the city wouldn't have asked for "new to you" APCs.

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
Hot tip for any unironic white nationalists out there: showing people Twitter threads like this is by far the best way to get people thinking like you. The more people who realize "ACTUAL LITERAL RACISM NO NO NO NOT HERE OH MY GOD" means "entitled old woman being slightly rude", the faster BLM dies.
They've produced a whole lot more material for that sort of forcible 'redpilling' in the past month or so. I still maintain that the left are toying with forces beyond their ken, and a lot of them genuinely do seem to want a civil war. If they realized the extent and scope of that, they would be furiously backpedaling even now and hoping like Hell it can be avoided. But since they're stupid, they just keep pushing.

Cancel culture has manifested an awful lot of people who have nothing to lose. Some of them pay attention to current events. This isn't a good combination for the left. Desperate people with nothing left to lose who stew in anger for days on end are incredibly dangerous. Dylann Roof got radicalized by Google searching black-on-white crime. Tarrant got radicalized due to what happened to Ebba Åkerlund. If the left had any foresight at all, they would realize that this is the absolute last thing they want to happen, but they just continue to push. If the 'silent majority' works up enough gumption to stop being silent, they're going to regret it, and we're all going to see some serious shit unfold. If you back someone into a corner, you've left them only one way out, and that way out is through you.

Tags
None