U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Choad

kiwifarms.net
The morons who literally claim black people are not evolved enough to live in modern society. Is that specific enough for you?
That's everyone including blacks who make enough money want to get away from them. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and when your stereotype has existed since the bronze age there is probably some truth to it.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this the epitome of "if you don't bother to vote (for your local officials), you deserve what you get"?
Didn’t realize that clip doesn’t point out that the city moved to ranked choice voting, which contributes to the lack of votes for any particular individual candidate as they get split out amongst multiple instead. For example, I didn’t vote for Jacob Frey in any of my three choices and yet here we are. Frey didn’t even win a majority of votes in that election, as a matter of fact. In the first round of tabulations, he won 25% of the ~100,000 votes cast. But yes, an eighth of the city ended up electing him because only a fourth bothered to vote at all.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of this video that I saw yesterday, from Scotland.

View attachment 1419928
Wait, how many non-white people can there be in Scotland? I've always thought of it as a pretty white country.
Wait, there are non white people in Scotland? There can't be that many, can there?
Aren't there a fuck load of old Jews living in South Florida? Even if Uncle Murray touched you up as a kid Paul it's still not nice to wish the coof on him.
Wouldn't golfing be one of the things you could do while safely social distancing?
eh whatever let them kill each other and tear down blue cities, hopefully more people who realize its bs dont fall into the trap or get cancelled and just let the leftists destroy themselves

fuck him one less blue voter, i hope trolls make a "invite a gang member into your home for a day to end racism" viral campaign kick off, remember calling the police after he slaughters you and your family is racism
It would be hilarious if someone did an undercover camera thing and broke into his home to see how he would talk them out of it and not call the police. That would be funny.

Tags
None