U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

General Disarray

engine go braaaaap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good morning, I see that last night there was a livestream in MKE but I didn't hear anything so that's all that matters lol.

In other news, a woman most assuredly found a noose hung over a tree in her backyard. She lived there all of two weeks and cannot figure out how or why someone did that! She's in the inner city so I don't see it happening, we whiteys don't cross west of I-94 unless absolutely necessary and even then we don't use neighborhood streets. It'd be a death wish for anyone stupid enough to try ESPECIALLY in these troubled times. But wait! She has the solution to that - it was storming hard the night before; therefore, whitey could have sneaked in then (because we all know black people hate rain).

She looks exactly how you would expect as well.
1594471506011.png

Article
 

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
Whites need to network and defend their interests similar to all other ethnic groups. Whites still refuse to even discuss the concept. Whites still refuse to tell the White Nationalist cockroaches to fuck off which hinders any attempt of White cohesion.

There isn't even one website that tries to promote this idea. Every other group has thousands of organizations working in their favor and support each other with extreme prejudice. I've tried over the years to get some Whites to meet up and it's the same old tired excuses.
Whites are to blame at the end of the day. They refuse to do anything for each other.
 

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe Patrick Henry said it best.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!"

I'm not going to live a single day of my life afraid or oppressed. That's not life, and I'm sure as fuck not going to bring kids into such a world. I've lived my entire life struggling for this very moment and I'm not going to just waste away and take it. I don't know if White people will cease to exist or not. However, I do know this. We most certainly will if we don't do anything. We have to stand up. We have to stop letting them bully us. Who fucking cares about what they'll call us at this point?

You oldfags have been called racists since gamer gate and it still hurts you? You've been cancelled already, and you're still scared of having it happen again? The only reason we're doomed is because you still let all of this stop you.

If you think you can still live a comfortable existence while you're letting these people destroy our country and people, you're wrong. You will be miserable. You aren't a frog who doesn't know it's being cooked. You're a human being, and the only one keeping you in the frying pan is yourself.
so what gonna start a gayop revolution?
 

ThatOneLurker

I just keep moving forward.
kiwifarms.net
so what gonna start a gayop revolution?
No, but I'm sure as fuck not going to waste away and do nothing. If they're going to line me against the wall, then I'll have a smile on my face. I did what I could. When the going got tough, I didn't hide in my room and pray for someone to save me. I tried to save myself.

Whites are to blame at the end of the day. They refuse to do anything for each other.
I didn't agree with all of this, but this last line is correct. The only reason this is happening is because of the fact White people are content to sit back and take it. Well I'm not. I'm young and angry, and if my life is going to be a living hell, I'm at least going to do everything I can to make sure it wasn't a pointless one.
 

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
No, but I'm sure as fuck not going to waste away and do nothing. If they're going to line me against the wall, then I'll have a smile on my face. I did what I could. When the going got tough, I didn't hide in my room and pray for someone to save me. I tried to save myself.



I didn't agree with all of this, but this last line is correct. The only reason this is happening is because of the fact White people are content to sit back and take it. Well I'm not. I'm young and angry, and if my life is going to be a living hell, I'm at least going to do everything I can to make sure it wasn't a pointless one.
Well if Whites were networking like other groups you would get help IRL. This is what Whites used to do. Hang on and don't give up.
 

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Not into the whole race thing some people here are into (at all) but for me, it's because I'm a biological organism driven by drives and instincts and for a person to override the survival instinct you usually must undergo extreme, salient, and immediate fear (the enemy just burst through the gates) or intense personal trauma.

I am hoping I have a sudden, quick, and painless death I don't see coming and my life ceases immediately. There's not much in my personal life keeping me grounded. I've had to rule out the possibility of a romantic relationship based on everything I've seen and what I'm looking for in one; that's been super fucking hard on me, and everything just feels so hollow and empty, every victory is Pyrrhic.

I floated the thought I'm about to express to a friend of mine that has a brother that does music and wanted to do a band--I've said, how would someone with actual taste in music start a band these days? Nobody has imagination or taste. And they said, that's exactly what happened to their brother, they couldn't start a band because everyone wants to just do really retarded shit. And that's a loose example of of many other things. How can I connect with other people when they think about and talk about garbage? How can you date women when all of them listen to Dojacat and Kendrick Lamar and all that other manufactured autotune crap? In the rare occasion I find someone I can identify me with they reject me for complete losers.

I could pursue a career, but for what? Having to go through life not expressing what I think of the world, always hiding in the shadows? Build myself up just so someone can dig something up from my past and undo everything in a day?

I could try to do something creative, but who would pay attention? And the more "true-to-me" my creation is, the more likely it's going to offend someone because I'm not a person that values feel-good nonsense or political correctness. I like to entertain controversial ideas. If I were to write, I would want to subvert tropes and expectations in emotionally visceral ways, think of what a challenge it would be to write Lolita but with a sympathetic and self-aware "protagonist.' That doesn't mean I'm a pedophile (I'm using a presently mostly-nonpolitical example that is highly emotionally charged) or support any of that shit, but I'm fascinated with how, at the end of the day, so many people are human. I've had pleasant chats with all types here, including actual Nazis, they were respectful and so was I, despite our stark disagreements. I could also find common ground with Marxists and such, in some similar small ways, and while some of them could do that in the past, by-and-large they simply refuse to enter discussions charitably and calmly anymore.

How can one appreciate and entertain nuance and shocking things in a world of burgeoning orthodoxy?

Comedy a decade ago was making fat and even sometimes tongue-in-cheek racist jokes. Within that time we've seen every major institution seized by ideological hysteria. Now funny is "clapter," it's just saying woke things to bash a (conservative) political enemy.

So back to your question, why can't I do it, despite all of this? Because I am a biological machine and my system does not work that way. Every day is a hopeless hell of past regrets and a fear for the future, my brain constantly turning over in my skull trying to think of how to get to a place where I feel loved and live a meaningful life and I just can't find it. We're social animals after all, and I feel like I am always in solitary confinement, usually even while being around other humans. I usually only really feel decent after being stoned, drunk, or in those rare occasions where I'm somehow able to finagle sex out of an attractive woman.

Maybe a bit TMI here but it all pertains to the world and population at large, and the fact that I am simply an animal, a product of evolution, not made to just off itself like that.
We (and by "we" I mean white, sane population and Western civilization as a whole) are doomed, but that doesn't have to be incompatible with life. You do what you can, and live your life to the fullest possible. That's all any of us can do. Doomerism doesn't mean you have to off yourself, the doom doesn't make your life impossible, just a loss of values and freedoms. You are way too young to make heavy decisions, like taking your own life. If you still feel like that in your 40s, then sure, go ahead.

Problem is, going out with guns solves nothing, but you can live a life just well enough. This system is fine tuned to allow whitey to go out whimpering. I see no solution, so I'm a doomer, but I also don't see it get South Africa levels in my life.

The only thing I'm sad about is that scientific progress will be seriously hampered without whites. But oh well.
I’m very behind in this thread, but I just wanted to add that the left’s most reasonable defense against this point is to say that being outside “dramatically” reduces viral transmission due to sunlight, which apparently inactivates or shortens the lifespan of free virus particles (I haven’t looked for sources on that). The reasonable people will give ground if you ask about the riots happening at night, but they’ll still say being in open spaces and some UV radiation still comes through and does the job. They’ll also pull this “more people stayed indoors”, which... kinda contradicts what they’re arguing in a small way.

Of course, that didn’t stop leftists from criticizing Trump’s July 4th outing, or the armed protesters in Michigan. The outdoors argument is only selected when it benefits the political and emotional conclusions they want to arrive at.

Also, the effect of UV radiation and open spaces would mean less and less the more people yell and screech and cough or sneeze in excess. Remember the ridiculous letter of ~2000 health professionals that said racism predates coronavirus and causes just as many deaths, so it is okay to go swimming in COVID for greatjustice? Even that lunatic take encouraged police forces to not use smoke or tear gas because of the increase in transmission it would likely cause among the protesters.
I believe Patrick Henry said it best.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!"

I'm not going to live a single day of my life afraid or oppressed. That's not life, and I'm sure as fuck not going to bring kids into such a world. I've lived my entire life struggling for this very moment and I'm not going to just waste away and take it. I don't know if White people will cease to exist or not. However, I do know this. We most certainly will if we don't do anything. We have to stand up. We have to stop letting them bully us. Who fucking cares about what they'll call us at this point?

You oldfags have been called racists since gamer gate and it still hurts you? You've been cancelled already, and you're still scared of having it happen again? The only reason we're doomed is because you still let all of this stop you.

If you think you can still live a comfortable existence while you're letting these people destroy our country and people, you're wrong. You will be miserable. You aren't a frog who doesn't know it's being cooked. You're a human being, and the only one keeping you in the frying pan is yourself.
Fight back by living, for living well is the best revenge.

Personally, what I find interesting is that the SJWs in my life are willing to cut people out of their circle, but they will not go further than that. This group knows where I work and I am much more successful than all of them. Because I kept my opposition cordial and did not go off about the joggers and their 13/50, even if it is true, they don’t have the ammunition to go after my job. Don’t say all lives matter. Don’t say black lives matter either. If they call you racist for what they perceive to be racist rather than you calling a jogger a jogger, ask what exactly is racist about what you said. Ask them to point you to quotes and explain clearly what is wrongthink. They probably cannot answer and it is an easy way to poke holes in their thought processes.

The anonymous mob is the one to be concerned about because life is a video game to them. They don’t know you, so you are pixels on a screen to them and they have no moral issues with destroying pixels. If you practice good opsec, the anonymous mob should never know who you are or where you work and have nothing to go after.

This shit is mostly over I feel. There's still leftist tards running around in liberal hellholes like Portland but the news and the media has moved on. The only upcoming worrying thing is the Seattle budget with the shitty council trying to defund 50% of the police budget. So far places like Minneapolis, Portland and New York have failed to make a significant dent in their respective budgets despite making big promises, so we can only wait and see what Seattle will do. They will have to deal with the reality of what they are trying to do and its hard for me to see how they can realistically make it work.
Well the mayor isn't. The council commies are, one of whom led some of the protests to the mayor and has been trying to get her recalled.
Minneapolis is going to move slower because of required processes, but the city council is still pursuing changing the city charter against the mayor‘s wishes. They do not need to move as quickly because the police department is already underfunded and has fewer officers than needed. I just read yesterday that Milwaukee, which has a smaller population than Minneapolis, has several hundred more officers than Minneapolis.
 

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Whites need to network and defend their interests similar to all other ethnic groups. Whites still refuse to even discuss the concept. Whites still refuse to tell the White Nationalist cockroaches to fuck off which hinders any attempt of White cohesion.

There isn't even one website that tries to promote this idea. Every other group has thousands of organizations working in their favor and support each other with extreme prejudice. I've tried over the years to get some Whites to meet up and it's the same old tired excuses.
Whites are to blame at the end of the day. They refuse to do anything for each other.
> Whites should embrace identity politics
> Whites won't even discuss it (because of social conditioning, (((fellow white))) tricks, and the innate knowledge they'd be socially assassinated if they did)
> Whites refuse to tell the Whites that DO embrace identity politics to fuck off (except white nationalists are universally thermonuclearly radioactive)
> Whyfor no organized White Identity Politics?
> Fucking Whites.

... what? The charitable way of looking at this is you're trying to thread the needle between White Identitarianism and White Nationalism, but that won't work because of the Frame Game.

The left, and more importantly their legacy media allies, intentionally conflate White Identitarianism / White Nationalism / White Supremacy to drive everything out of the window of acceptable discourse -- the frame, or the overton window. This allows them to artificially make lefty shit normalized while neutral or god forbid conservative opinions become far right ideas. BLM is basically a Cultural Marxist Black Supremacy or Black Nationalism movement. It is currently a far right position to be NEUTRAL on BLM, god forbid you actually call them out.

Meanwhile, it also lets the left define what white identity is allowed -- hint: it involves you being a life support system and wage slave so the left can use your money and tax income to prop up lazy fucking wogs / countries of lazy fucking wogs. That's the future you're allowed to hope for. Get a job, work real hard, pay your taxes: a bunch of Joggers need handouts to rebuild their city that spontaneously burst into flames because of YOU FUCKING WHITE DEVILS.
 

ThatOneLurker

I just keep moving forward.
kiwifarms.net
> Whites should embrace identity politics
> Whites won't even discuss it (because of social conditioning, (((fellow white))) tricks, and the innate knowledge they'd be socially assassinated if they did)
> Whites refuse to tell the Whites that DO embrace identity politics to fuck off (except white nationalists are universally thermonuclearly radioactive)
> Whyfor no organized White Identity Politics?
> Fucking Whites.

... what? The charitable way of looking at this is you're trying to thread the needle between White Identitarianism and White Nationalism, but that won't work because of the Frame Game.

The left, and more importantly their legacy media allies, intentionally conflate White Identitarianism / White Nationalism / White Supremacy to drive everything out of the window of acceptable discourse -- the frame, or the overton window. This allows them to artificially make lefty shit normalized while neutral or god forbid conservative opinions become far right ideas. BLM is basically a Cultural Marxist Black Supremacy or Black Nationalism movement. It is currently a far right position to be NEUTRAL on BLM, god forbid you actually call them out.

Meanwhile, it also lets the left define what white identity is allowed -- hint: it involves you being a life support system and wage slave so the left can use your money and tax income to prop up lazy fucking wogs / countries of lazy fucking wogs. That's the future you're allowed to hope for. Get a job, work real hard, pay your taxes: a bunch of Joggers need handouts to rebuild their city that spontaneously burst into flames because of YOU FUCKING WHITE DEVILS.
Tl;dr: White Nationalism is the way. They're going to call us white devils anyway. The time for being neutral has passed. It's time to get out there are start advocating for our interests.
 

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
This is a part of the downfall of being a tard looking at life as if it were a stage play or a history book

if you've ever made the observation that black families were more stable before the Great Society rolled around the corner, you might need to consider that those families were suffering far greater prejudice and threat than you are currently - and yet still managed to stick together and see dramatic increases in the average wealth and livelihood during that period.

You have to bite your tongue and find ways to live as peripherally to the climate as possible for the moment - that isn't very hard. Hell, things will probably get worse than that, and if we really doompill it up, you might even get some Crim Jow laws heaped up on you. Even if we assume it gets this far, you're still able to etch out a life of jump ship over to the lands of potatoes. If your assessment is that "nothing can stop this tide," then find solace in the fact that even if we assume it's a shit sundae and somehow huwhytes become second-class citizens, you're going to have it easier than literally any group in history that has ever experienced that kind of disenfranchisement. Woe is you buddy

This is ignoring, of course, that if you just stop taking the damn doompills you see that this whole movement is built on creaky foundation. Its core group of supporters are unintelligent, unaccomplished antidepressant receptacles. Before there's even spoils to be had, they're clawing at each other over the tiniest shit. They're torching millions to billions of trustie dollars that could have been instead put to use making an ironclad "revolutionary machine" so that they can get some instagram likes and bribe corrupt politicians to sit around and implement retarded ideas. They want CHAZCHOPs all over the place, an experiment that - with the express protection and backing of the local administration as well as the resources of the entire system around them - still managed to only last a handful of weeks. Their political ideologies seem to constantly be at odds with one another, which isn't much of a problem at current only because most of their devoted followers don't really have an idea of what they're doing. The media apparatuses are all old media, perpetually threatened by each advance of technology and they're fully aware of it. Big Tech has yet to experience meaningful trustbusting and regulation, something which the smart money has been on coming since the GDPR came through.

The fundamental changes at state and federal levels of government are the real things to watch out for, and yet we can also see that it only really takes smart, focused interest groups to affect these things. The real use that drooling masses offer here are just cover and bloodbags. All the foundations of this modern revolution depend highly on the US economy being solid - the news empires need a strong economy to try to milk money from advertisers and the dipshit population at large; the trusties obvious can't come if we have a reduction in the health of the upper middle class; the big gibs me programs to intentionally curate and perpetuate an underclass that is by those very regulations never allowed to rise up and out of such dependency also depend on high tax revenues or the ability to fund those programs with debt to foreign countries, none of whom are going to be keen on buying during a global depression.

Stock market just had a "historical" quarter of growth despite global slowdowns in growth and production at large, a phenomenon which is not unique to this moment - but seems precursor to the sort of corrections that Black Friday Thursday was. Seems like speculators always seem to try to gobble up and grow as much as they can in rapid spirit when there's an expectation of a snapback, not dissimilar to political protesters worried that their moment might be soon passed.
 
Last edited:

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr: White Nationalism is the way. They're going to call us white devils anyway. The time for being neutral has passed. It's time to get out there are start advocating for our interests.
I think da wae would be to go ahead infiltrate the left and sabotage from the inside. Whitey is already being accused of it mind as well do it to take actual action.
 

Gnostic American

kiwifarms.net
> Whites should embrace identity politics
> Whites won't even discuss it (because of social conditioning, (((fellow white))) tricks, and the innate knowledge they'd be socially assassinated if they did)
> Whites refuse to tell the Whites that DO embrace identity politics to fuck off (except white nationalists are universally thermonuclearly radioactive)
> Whyfor no organized White Identity Politics?
> Fucking Whites.

... what? The charitable way of looking at this is you're trying to thread the needle between White Identitarianism and White Nationalism, but that won't work because of the Frame Game.

The left, and more importantly their legacy media allies, intentionally conflate White Identitarianism / White Nationalism / White Supremacy to drive everything out of the window of acceptable discourse -- the frame, or the overton window. This allows them to artificially make lefty shit normalized while neutral or god forbid conservative opinions become far right ideas. BLM is basically a Cultural Marxist Black Supremacy or Black Nationalism movement. It is currently a far right position to be NEUTRAL on BLM, god forbid you actually call them out.

Meanwhile, it also lets the left define what white identity is allowed -- hint: it involves you being a life support system and wage slave so the left can use your money and tax income to prop up lazy fucking wogs / countries of lazy fucking wogs. That's the future you're allowed to hope for. Get a job, work real hard, pay your taxes: a bunch of Joggers need handouts to rebuild their city that spontaneously burst into flames because of YOU FUCKING WHITE DEVILS.
"Niggers, Kikes, Hitler was right" is never going to work. And it's anti White propaganda for the enemies of Whites who want us exterminated.

There's no thread the needle. White Nationalism, Nazis have been a psyop, false flag for 70 years to deny Whites identity and cohesion.

Whites will tell the left to fuck off when they use the Nazi card. It does not stick. SOOOOO, the WN idea of "they will call us nazis anyway so let's just be nazis!" is utter cringe.

nazi.jpg
nazi1.jpgnazi2.jpgNazi3.jpgnazi4.jpg

Whites Nationalists are so smart they give the enemy the bullets to kill any White cohesion. How did Charlottesville work out? Stormshit doxed all those Whites for a fucking infantile Larp.

nazis5.jpg
 
Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Tl;dr: White Nationalism is the way. They're going to call us white devils anyway. The time for being neutral has passed. It's time to get out there are start advocating for our interests.
Yes and no. Until you break the hold the legacy media has over the normies, you aren't getting anywhere saying fuckit and embracing your own racial interests. At least, not publicly. "I'm proud of my race's accomplishments in creating the Western world" is an absolutely fine take to have (based on the rules the left have created), but it's simply not one you can actually say out loud. (Your kids should absolutely hear this at an early age and often -- you're having at least 4 kids, right?)

Here's some random thoughts, presented randomly.
  • There is no reason you should break opsec. The exact moment the left realizes you're not cucked or have broken the social conditioning should be when they make a motion to force you to do something and you simply don't play along. See also: The election of 2016 and 2020.
  • This includes in business transactions. They've made it illegal to discriminate against non-whites, but it's effectively legal to discriminate against whites, with them trying to make it policy and socially encouraged. But this is only "official" discrimination. They can't put a quota in place, and laws they try and put into place will probably be smacked down. If you have any influence, you could very well use your ideology to inform your decisions.
  • There is PLENTY of opportunity for enterprising trolls to infiltrate lefty orgs and wreck shit. But this would require...
  • ... The left often works for peanuts if not free because their ability to push their activism at work is worth more than money; plus Daddy's Credit Card and Soros' Grants means they don't have to actually accept a fair wage. Young Righties could fuck some serious shit up if they did the same thing -- but remember, any industry that has people do this to them is invariably destroyed as it drives wages into a null state. (Comics, Journalism, Gaming, etc)
  • Yes, Accellerationism is probably a good tactic. The radical left does NOT have the support they think they have. If the center-left and the like are FORCED to respond, they WILL put down Antifa and the rest of the nutjobs.
  • The Legacy Media is at an all time low as far as approval and trust goes. It is literally only a matter of time until some alt-media starts gaining huge amounts of ground. It's not going to be some youtuber. It might be some faux neutral, normie friendly new news site that USES youtube.
  • Read the blog posts by David Hines. He points out what books the left uses to organize. Saul Alinsky is just one of many. It's not magic, but it IS hard work.
  • There's a reason the left swarms to destroy any righty figureheads and righty organizations. Organization is a force multiplier and they know it. Read the goddamned books Hines suggests.
  • "White" IdPol has social conditioning to make it unacceptable. You know what doesn't? "Irish IdPol." "French IdPol." Stop using the term white. Instead, balkinize the identity group and use THAT to push the entire group forward. "I'm not White, I'm Irish, and I'm proud of my Irish heritage."
  • If Talcum X can claim to be Black, so can literally everyone else. Every White Identitarian Righty should immediately start calling themselves Black. Completely destroy the term. Imagine a bunch of far right people marching as "Pale Skinned Blacks for Ethnic Nationalism." If the left wants to be absurd enough to pretend "Boogaloo boys" are a thing, then it's time to embrace the clownpill and out honk them.
  • At the same time, you can attack Black Identitarianism by claiming it's racist to pretend they're not integrated. "He's not Black he's American." Suggest it's racist as fuck to even call people black or recognize people as being black. It's just woke enough to work.
  • Resist the trolls trying to get people to split with Trump. He is still the best chance we have of pulling our country out of this.
  • Resist and fight back against the "Crab Pot" mentality on the right. Beyond just the left attacking them, ANY righty figureheads or groups that get ahead of the pack get knifed in the back from their fellow righties, who see everything as a zero sum game. This has happened in comicsgate, this has happened with youtubers, this has happened with up and coming pundits (Milo). Some, such as the comicsgate thing, were very obvious lefty ops designed to get these movements to hinge on a single person so they could break the movement in two over a wedge issue. Stop letting them do it. The proper response to fucking losers trying to pick fights between righty personality A and righty personality B is "eCeleb drama is for fags and I subscribe to both of them. Fuck you, you glowy cunt."
  • Until Operation Chokepoint and the Patriot Act are gutted, NOTHING will change. Chokepoint lets Soro's allies at Mastercard destroy anyone who goes against Globalism and the Diversity Industry. Good luck getting either removed.
 
Last edited:

ThatOneLurker

I just keep moving forward.
kiwifarms.net
Yes and no. Until you break the hold the legacy media has over the normies, you aren't getting anywhere saying fuckit and embracing your own racial interests. At least, not publicly. "I'm proud of my race's accomplishments in creating the Western world" is an ABSOLUTELY FINE take to have (going based on the rules the left have created), but it's simply not one you can actually say out loud. (Your kids should absolutely hear this at an early age and often -- you're having at least 4 kids, right?)

Here's some random thoughts, presented randomly.
  • There is no reason you should break opsec. The exact moment the left realizes you're not cucked or have broken the social conditioning should be when they make a motion to force you to do something and you simply don't play along. See also: The election of 2016 and 2020.
  • This includes in business transactions. They've made it illegal to discriminate against non-whites, but it's effectively legal to discriminate against whites, with them trying to make it policy and socially encouraged. But this is only "official" discrimination. They can't put a quota in place, and laws they try and put into place will probably be smacked down. If you have any influence, you could very well use your ideology to inform your decisions.
  • There is PLENTY of opportunity for enterprising trolls to infiltrate lefty orgs and wreck shit. But this would require...
  • ... The left often works for peanuts if not free because their ability to push their activism at work is worth more than money; plus Daddy's Credit Card and Soros' Grants means they don't have to actually accept a fair wage. Young Righties could fuck some serious shit up if they did the same thing -- but remember, any industry that has people do this to them is invariably destroyed as it drives wages into a null state. (Comics, Journalism, etc)
  • Yes, Accellerationism is probably a good stance. The radical left does NOT have the support they think they have. If the center-left and the like are FORCED to respond, they WILL put down Antifa and the rest of the nutjobs.
  • The Legacy Media is at an all time low as far as approval and trust goes. It is literally only a matter of time until some alt-media starts gaining huge amounts of ground. It's not going to be some youtuber. It might be some faux neutral, normie friendly site that USES youtube.
  • Read the blog posts by David Hines. He points out what books the left uses to organize. Saul Alinsky is just one of many. It's not magic, but it IS hard work.
  • There's a reason the left swarms to destroy any righty figureheads and righty organizations. Organization is a force multiplier and they know it. Read the goddamned books Hines suggests.
  • "White" IdPol has social conditioning to make it unacceptable. You know what doesn't? "Irish IdPol." "French IdPol." Stop using the term white. Instead, balkinize the identity group and use THAT to push the entire group forward. "I'm not White, I'm Irish, and I'm proud of my Irish heritage."
  • If Talcum X can claim to be Black, so can literally everyone else. Every White Identitarian Righty should immediately start calling themselves Black. Completely destroy the term. Imagine a bunch of far right people marching as "Pale Skinned Blacks for Ethnic Nationalism." If the left wants to be absurd enough to pretend "Boogaloo boys" are a thing, then it's time to embrace the clownpill and out honk them.
  • At the same time, you can attack Black Identitarianism by claiming it's racist to pretend they're not integrated. "He's not Black he's American." Suggest it's racist as fuck to even call people black.
  • Resist the trolls trying to get people to split with Trump. He is still the best chance we have of pulling our country out of this.
  • Resist and fight back against the "Crab Pot" mentality on the right. Beyond just the left attacking them, ANY righty figureheads or groups that get ahead of the pack get knifed in the back from their fellow righties, who see everything as a zero sum game. This has happened in comicsgate, this has happened with youtubers, this has happened with up and coming pundits (Milo). Some, such as the comicsgate thing, were very obvious lefty ops designed to get these movements to hinge on a single person so they could break the movement in two over a wedge issue. Stop letting them do it. The proper response to fucking losers trying to pick fights between righty personality A and righty personality B is "eCeleb drama is for fags and I subscribe to both of them. Fuck you, you glowy cunt."
  • Until Operation Chokepoint and the Patriot Act are gutted, NOTHING will change. Chokepoint lets Soro's allies at Mastercard destroy anyone who goes against Globalism and the Diversity Industry. Good luck getting either removed.
I agree with most of this. The one thing I still think we should do is go out and protest. Hide our faces obviously. Be smart about it. But we should be loud and as obnoxious as they're being.
 

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
"Niggers, Kikes, Hitler was right" is never going to work. And it's anti White propaganda for the enemies of Whites who want us exterminated.

There's no thread the needle. White Nationalism, Nazis have been a psyop, false flag for 70 years to deny Whites identity and cohesion.

Whites will tell the left to fuck off when they use the Nazi card. It does not stick. SOOOOO, the WN idea of "they will call us nazis anyway so let's just be nazis!" is utter cringe.

View attachment 1441477View attachment 1441478View attachment 1441479View attachment 1441480View attachment 1441481

Whites Nationalists are so smart they give the enemy the bullets to kill any White cohesion. How did Charlottesville work out? Stormshit doxed all those Whites for a fucking infantile Larp.

View attachment 1441483
holy shit! Is that kid a young David Duke? Would explain a lot if he was a fucktoy for a kike pedo.
 

Rich Evans Apologist

he's a good boy
kiwifarms.net
I agree with most of this. The one thing I still think we should do is go out and protest. Hide our faces obviously. Be smart about it. But we should be loud and as obnoxious as they're being.
how did charlottesville work out for everyone involved?

you're suggesting that an infinitesimal number of loons shouting some dumb slogans would be a net positive, when in reality you're just giving the old media clear footage of a boogeyman to point at and scream. which then gets used as evidence that there's a MASSIVE SHADOW CULTURE HIDING IN THE WING

Know what actually helps? Doing nothing at all and letting instances of antisemitic attacks rise... which are wholly the fault of black hebrew israelites and religion of peacers. The media has to cover for this kind of shit and run losses covering for it - it can only afford those losses so long as it keeps drawing in money and donations from shadow orgs, which depend highly on the global economy washing them in cash. Which depends on their ability to constantly deflect attention.

Fuck it, let MeToo ravage the media empires and hollywood and expose all of the pedophiles and sex perverts who are the font of a lot of this money; let people become fucking monsters from their addiction to big-pharma and eventually point out how much money that's shoving into propping up all of this pointless race-baiting division shit: let any number of the creaky foundations start getting so loud that retards can't even deny them well enough, but by god you glowie moron do not go out there and give the news media undoctored footage of dumbasses chanting about how whitey needs to protect himself
 

Goldman

PROTECKING THE LYFE CYCLE
kiwifarms.net
I could also find common ground with Marxists and such, in some similar small ways, and while some of them could do that in the past, by-and-large they simply refuse to enter discussions charitably and calmly anymore.
You couldn't actually, they were just lying low until they seized institutional power. Communists will always do anything to gain more power.
I find the narrative that police are out there looking to kill innocent people disturbing. There might be the odd cop who does indeed look for excuses to kill, but those aren't the majority. The majority of cops don't want to kill, partly because killing people kinda sucks for your mental health, partly because there's always eyes on you with people ready to pounce and scream police brutality, partly because of the fucking paperwork.
Police aren't some evil henchmen of some nefarious legion of doom style tyranny, they're the system by which we protect ourselves from each other.
And lets face it, cops have probably gotten LESS killhappy than they used to be now that they hve more than a revolver and a billy club on their belts. They've got pepper spray, tasers, batons, and they're ALWAYS looking at new nonlethal technologies. Fuck, buncha cops and inventers got together to make what they call the bolawrap, a deployable bolos weapon that can allow officers to secure a suspect from a distance safely.

If these people were psychopathic killers why would they bother with nonlethal measures at all? Why would they dump their own time and money into developing better nonlethal measures?
Interestingly enough, body cams may have caused police to arrest even more suspects than they did without body cams.

God, the Confederacy was made in the act of defending slavery and would fight over it the North to preserve it. Yet these fuckers are going above and beyond what the Confederacy did, the Confederates didn't divide America nearly as much as these people are doing right now. World War 1 soldiers of the different countries had more respect for each other than America does right now. This infighting is and could be the downfall of this country, or any other place right now or in the future, even in households, friendships, or anything can break due to infighting. America is supposed to be united for God's sake, we have been the most divided now than ever before. The only possible way of uniting us again would be another 9/11, at least then people would set aside every prejudice and pettiness they have to be there for others, but I don't think that's coming anytime soon.
I refuse to unite with communists. I'd rather remain divided than unite with fucking communists. Wartime enemies are much better than communists.
The 'Red Pill' comes from The Matrix, made by a couple of dudes who trooned out. So it's likely the original meaning was discovering you're really a woman and so you need to cut your tallywacker off, dock your Drain Todger, etc.
I think that was them pulling a JK Rowling, since they only ever said this years after.
 

yahooligan

Get ready for a surprise!
kiwifarms.net
Outside of their opinion shows, Fox News is center-left. Example A; Dylann Roof (a white man who walked into a black church and started shooting) vs Emanuel Samson (a black man who walked into a white church and started shooting.)

View attachment 1441173

View attachment 1441174

Not even CNN was that biased (2,350 articles about Dylann Roof vs 41 articles about Emanuel Samson, a ratio of 57:1, compared to Fox News' ratio of 86:1.)
Hate to be the paranoid one, but Google is running the search there.
 
Tags
None