U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
[/QUOTE]
These protests by Burn Loot Murder in the United Kingdom is just fascinating. The "conservative" government in the United Kingdom makes the Republican Party here look like the "Defenders of Western Civilization". And the GOP overall has done jack shit in stopping this nonsense at the federal level until Tucker was basically calling for their heads.

There government is more pathetic than Trump's let them burn shit because it makes us look great talking point.

Your country did a lot to stop slavery as well have police forces that primarily don't rely on deadly force due to strong gun control laws and yet it seems like there is a massacre of niggers every night in Britain for all these protests to happen. And the unwillingness to defend your national heritage and this is all under a conservative government when back in 2011. the Labour party was in charge and used force to stop the riots.

I know this is late but the United Kingdom is a bastardized liberalized cuckolded 51st dystopia state of the United States lol. BLM has no relevance in the UK as it does here and yet its even more radical there.

I don't think I could disagree with anything you've said. Alas, the cancer of "social justice" metastasized from the USA to the UK a number of years back and the left leaning Labour party bloody love it. And the black people who are lazy and, like everyone else on state benefits long term are coming under increasing pressure to get off it and get back to work, so they see this as a chance to make some money.

If this was about an apology then I could perhaps give it some consideration. But like everything blacks demand it is about Gibs. Nothing else. I know not all are rotten just like every other group is not wholly perfect but when you have a group whose parents haul them up so appallingly that they join gangs and are massacring each other then frankly, my fucks to give are a trifle low.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
So people without gun permits could defend themselves from looters and thieves by setting them on fire instead of shooting them? 🤔

They already set the church next to the white house on fire and claimed that white Jesus is a white supremacist icon. The attack on Christianity is nothing new.
View attachment 1488890

More white people need to do this and claim that denying their blackness is erasing their brave POC ancestors who loved their families and fought for them to be there.

They could also point out that if race is how you look and nothing else, then black albinos are white.
You're joking but it's closer to the truth than you think. This story , for me anyway and despite the fact it's been memoryholed, shows that we're all really 56% American Mutts:
My parents always said they thought “Mozingo” was Italian. But this was offered only as theory. We were open to suggestions.

One came from an acquaintance who said he found a bunch of Mozingos in a phone book in the Imperial Valley and was told they all were Basque shepherds. On this authority, we became French Basque.

Next we heard that “Mozingo” was an Americanized version of “Mont Zingeau,” a mountain in France or maybe Switzerland I could never find on a map.

All of this was beginning to feel a bit dubious when I met Sherrie Mazingo, whose name is a variation of ours. Sherrie was a broadcast journalism professor at USC when I was a grad student there in 1996.

She was black — and she had news. She’d learned from genealogists at a family reunion in North Carolina that the Mozingos probably descended from a “Bantu warrior” from the Congo who became an indentured servant in Virginia in the 1600s.
The writer, who is white, goes on to learn he's a descendant of a man from Virginia who was sold into slavery (due to politics) who went on to marry a white indentured woman, buy his freedom and become a slave owner himself. Two branches of his family exist: the darker "blacks" and the lighter "whites".

In other countries where slavery had been a thing, like the Caribbean and Latin America, these issues were sorted out but in the USA it's still being used for political purposes and chicanery. I support the guy taking on the racial preference program and exposing it for the race baiting scam it is. If you read all three parts you get a sense how fluid race has been, even in the deepest South, and that's it's all a bunch of nonsense.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
God i love that grandma for this choice quote:
Posting under the Twitter handle, “@TRUMPSGIRL2020,” Fox tweeted a response to an article with Agard-Berryhill’s photo: “This is my only grandson, I love him to death, and didn’t know he was going to do such a bad thing, I had been posting several things about the antifa and BLM, he knows I am against those riots bigtime … he chose his poison.”
:semperfidelis:

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
looks fancy and tacticool for sure but i have my doubts about how useful it is in practice
like, will those tires resist bullets? will the glass window panes? will the sheet metal frame?
The tires are probably run flats, but the vehicle itself is a Terradyne Gurkha and it's absolutely the real deal.

It doesn't just stop bullets including rifle fire it stops IEDs.

Considering ANTIFA technology peaked at black powder it's more than capable of standing up to 'peaceful protestors'.

Metalrain-01

Gone rogue.
kiwifarms.net
WHOOPS! It was all a fucking hoax again!

Oh about that, the perpetrator (a black dude) who tried to paint the student as a racist deleted all his social media. The perpetrator has apparently been doing this activity of doxxing and false painting white people as racists.

Here’s some screenshots of his socials before the asshole deleted them:

B164CAC0-9F05-41A6-A470-ECE674C78928.jpegC5607FE1-9A79-4360-9F2A-76E1E53AB3CC.jpeg282D01EA-FD54-4BAF-99D9-60F882C6DE81.png

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
looks fancy and tacticool for sure but i have my doubts about how useful it is in practice
like, will those tires resist bullets? will the glass window panes? will the sheet metal frame?
It's probably legit. A handful of buddies of mine recently entertained the idea of going in together on a used APC that was being sold by a local government contractor. Armored to the brim and set up on the inside like a legit combat vehicle. All it was missing was a mounted MG. $80k out the door was a LOT cheaper than I would have suspected.

Unrelated, but it's pretty easy to jam mobile phone communications, even for a civilian - all you need is a mobile signal repeater (a cheapo chinese one would do) and a couple of small antennas (the ones you see on most internet routers will suffice). Put them on both ends and turn on the repeater. What would happen then is the repeater's input side would catch the signal from repeater's output side, creating a feedback loop, as well as a lot of noise. And, as a result, no one would be able to use their phones anywhere in about 200m radius.
A nice, peaceful way to disperse something like CHAZ (and probably would help during riots as well) - kids need their dopamine, and lack of mobile internet would put an end to that.
Can the signal it produces be used to locate you like with directional HAM antennas?

Last edited:

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
You're joking but it's closer to the truth than you think. This story , for me anyway and despite the fact it's been memoryholed, shows that we're all really 56% American Mutts:

The writer, who is white, goes on to learn he's a descendant of a man from Virginia who was sold into slavery (due to politics) who went on to marry a white indentured woman, buy his freedom and become a slave owner himself. Two branches of his family exist: the darker "blacks" and the lighter "whites".

In other countries where slavery had been a thing, like the Caribbean and Latin America, these issues were sorted out but in the USA it's still being used for political purposes and chicanery. I support the guy taking on the racial preference program and exposing it for the race baiting scam it is. If you read all three parts you get a sense how fluid race has been, even in the deepest South, and that's it's all a bunch of nonsense.
I wasn't joking, lol. It's no secret many people in the USA are mutts and there's no reason these people couldn't use their ancestry to expose the flaws in the way Americans view race. Plus, the chimpout from African Americans would be epic. :popcorn:

Anyways, here's an archive of the article so it doesn't get lost forever:

Here's another example of race being more complex than we think:
blacky.png
These girls have the same parents but because of the genetic lottery, one looks black and the other looks white. They have the same ancestry. If they were American and reparations were given, the white looking one would be as entitled to it as her black looking sister.

Last edited:

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh about that, the perpetrator (a black dude) who tried to paint the student as a racist deleted all his social media. The perpetrator has apparently been doing this activity of doxxing and false painting white people as racists.

View attachment 1488963View attachment 1488971View attachment 1488985
It amazes me how White westerners can't see that "muh racism" is just a tool being used to enforce compliance when clearly most shitskins are fully aware of this fact themselves.

Cast Iron Pan

Firstborn son of Artavius Quarterman
kiwifarms.net
Last week: optics! we need to wave flags and have obese trannsexuals pretend to be moms!
This week: fuck it, toss another Bible on the barbie.

Way behind, since you fuckers run 20 pages while I'm asleep, but I swear that one of the first public schools in the PNW was built because of the largesse of one of Seattle's premiere madams, Lou Graham. Naturally, when I went to look that up, I encountered this bullshit -

View attachment 1488329

Bitch literally made shit up, but is being taken as a credible source. My source for the conviction that Graham was a major benefactor for that school is Thaddeus Russell's "A Renegade American History", and he at least has a Master's in History, despite having been raised by lunatic parents. Seriously, his parents make George Carlin's adult life look tame as fuck.
Libbie-Hawker-Author.jpg
Libbie Hawker, surely a trustworthy source

Now, isn’t this interesting? I missed it, but earlier in the week, a large crowd showed up to Lisa Bender’s house. My early dox in the thread was correct. They are getting so desperate that they are digging up incidents from years ago. Wonder if they figured out that George Floyd was not marketing so well after a couple months?

View attachment 1488461
View attachment 1488462
View attachment 1488458
View attachment 1488460
View attachment 1488459

Astute readers of the thread will recognize Nekima Levy Armstrong, who is also involved in suing MPD with the ACLU.
View attachment 1488456

They went onto her property! :stress: Remember that she is the one who called for disbanding the police and the mob is still coming for her. A monkey would be a better council president than her, but these escalations are not going to end well.
View attachment 1488457
May 10, 2013 Terrence Franklin was fatally shot multiple times by Minneapolis police in the basement of a house. A Grand jury declined to file charges against the officers who pursued Franklin into the house after a burglary, and shot him after a struggle in which he grabbed an officers gun and shot two officers.
RIP my lil homie

Last edited:

wopirish

kiwifarms.net

How much you want to bet the girls he does this to wouldn't fuck him and the guys he does it to he is jealous of.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
In Australia you can literally be indigenous if you say you are and be entitled to all the benefits. It isn't like in the US where if you want to be an Indian and get the benefits you need to be a member of a specific tribe and prove ancestry. It's like troon self-identification.
So basically, everyone is an abbo? :story:

He should unironically be charged with a hate crime. Lying about racial abuse to ruin the lives of random people should not be legal.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
Choctaw and Cherokee tend to have fairer skin complexions but the only Indians (feather not dot) that count are the red ones when it comes to optics.

Honestly, if you can trace your ansestry to North America for more than 2 generations, you're most likely mixed with something.

Edit: there was also a time when a bunch of indigenous told their chiefs to fuck off before abandoning the tribe and going to live as the "white man" do and therefore were not recorded. If they were, the tribes could have easily taken their children away from them as payback/revenge while stating something along the lines of "[insert tribe here]'s blood runs through this young one and they need to know their heritage".

Years ago there was a case where a young girl was removed from the system in the middle of the adoption process because she happened to have a drop of choctaw or whatever in her.

Last edited:

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Choctaw and Cherokee tend to have fairer skin complexions but the only Indians (feather not dot) that count are the red ones when it comes to optics.

Honestly, if you can trace your ansestry to North America for more than 2 generations, you're most likely mixed with something.

Edit: there was also a time when a bunch of indigenous told their chiefs to fuck off before abandoning the tribe and going to live as the "white man" do and therefore were not recorded. If they were, the tribes could have easily taken their children away from them as payback/revenge while stating something along the lines of "[insert tribe here]'s blood runs through this young one and they need to know their heritage".

Years ago there was a case where a young girl was removed from the system in the middle of the adoption process because she happened to have a drop of choctaw or whatever in her.
This is true especially when it comes to tribes East of the Mississippi River, specifically in Georgia/Carolinas and New England areas. Many initial white settlers married women of the tribes to gain favor and allyship with the tribe. Many chiefs saw it as "the white man will kill the rival tribe and all it takes is one of my daughters and some land? Okay" It is part of the reason why so many tribes are resistant towards DNA tests because it would prove that none of them are pure and alot of whites are mixed. Most data for native americans comes from Mexico/Canada native tribes.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would not be in the least bit surprised if the InfoWars truck was bulletproof and has runflats. I'd be more surprised if it didn't.

On that note, can't wait for the bulletproof (Windows at least, don't know about the rest... Definitely Antifa-club-proof and rock-proof) Tesla CyberTrucks to start rolling down these dystopian streets.

Tags
None