U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

GrimProphet

Death is a preferable alternative to Communism.
kiwifarms.net
I’m old enough to remember a time when men used to have to do this in the embarrassed secrecy of their wife’s closets.

So you’re telling me Joe Biden hasn’t picked Kamala Harris as his VP yet? I thought this was August 1st.
Make Shame Great Again!
Make Bullying Great Again!

The absence of those two things is primarily responsible for this bullshit. Sad!

the fall of man

humanity has ended and thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AD8A6896-D29E-4344-A779-FD92A16E0B2B.jpeg
What the fuck is this take? Please show me a single protester who took a baton gracefully or did anything other than shriek and act like an attention-starved political thot.

Also, who thinks the Left is asking to be saved? They’re trying to control society and remake it in their cowardly image. This guy is high on soymilk farts.

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489935
What the fuck is this take? Please show me a single protester who took a baton gracefully or did anything other than shriek and act like an attention-starved political thot.

Also, who thinks the Left is asking to be saved? They’re trying to control society and remake it in their cowardly image. This guy is high on soymilk farts.
Cope, the post

anionfarflung

kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: the fall of man
Tags
None