U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Captain of prison is apparently hogtied by inmates, inmates have taken employee's weapons. Some guards have been shot, a few prisoners have escaped into the surrounding area and destroying property. A few fires have been started as well. Pretty frightening, to be honest.

This is in Waycross, GA.

Ware State Prison

Trivia: Waycross is home to CSX Rice Yard, one of the largest train yards in the Eastern US. It's miles long.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, during many of the tribal skirmishes, half-bloods and europeanized indians were frequently massacred, so it was often nessicary for half-bloods to emphasize their white halves and side with the American government against the Indians, in self-preservation. My great-grandfather (1/2 blood) had full blood cherokees trying to kill him even in the 1920's and 1930's. I think there was a half-blood talking about it in another thread

@Shield Breaker , was it you?
It wasn't me, but half-bloods tend to be treated like crap even today by rez rats.

Forgetful Gynn

Riots and comedy are but symptoms of the times
kiwifarms.net
@Evo, @Forgetful Gynn, @Austrian Conscript 1915 and @Wilhelm Bittrich

What are your guys thoughts on Zizek and this comparison between commies and nazis.

He's a nutjob that sounds like the fishmen from Kotor.

As for what he's saying there, what little I can make out is nonsensical. Is he saying that it's good to clap for yourself? That anyone who doesn't clap for themselves is an evil fascist? Is he saying it's good to make people lie about their guilt? Is he saying that every jew in the camps was innocent of any wrongdoing?

Fucking hell just listening to him makes me want to buy a box of claritin.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
He's a nutjob that sounds like the fishmen from Kotor.

As for what he's saying there, what little I can make out is nonsensical. Is he saying that it's good to clap for yourself? That anyone who doesn't clap for themselves is an evil fascist? Is he saying it's good to make people lie about their guilt? Is he saying that every jew in the camps was innocent of any wrongdoing?

Fucking hell just listening to him makes me want to buy a box of claritin.
A simple summary of the video was that the difference between nazi and communist camps of pows is that Nazis would exterminate their enemies whereas communists would order them to salute Stalin's portrait on his birthday and make them feel like shit by admitting their crimes to the cause.

Turn Me Up Fam

Vodka Swindler
kiwifarms.net

Trivia: Waycross is home to CSX Rice Yard, one of the largest train yards in the Eastern US. It's miles long.
You know those fuckers are hopping a train. CSX owns a majority of the train lines all up and down the East Coast. I have no doubt many have the possibility of escaping on a train and endangering several states.

Forgetful Gynn

Riots and comedy are but symptoms of the times
kiwifarms.net
A simple summary of the video was that the difference between nazi and communist camps of pows is that Nazis would exterminate their enemies whereas communists would order them to salute Stalin's portrait on his birthday and make them feel like shit by admitting their crimes to the cause.
Making them admit to crimes they didn't commit was for propaganda purposes. Orwell depicts the same use of confession in 1984, and to a large part the confessions obtained for Nuremberg were also fabricated or extracted via immense amounts of torture or threats to surviving relatives.

I highly doubt gulag prisoners could be made to feel any worse than the conditions in the gulag had already imposed, simply by being castigated.

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know those fuckers are hopping a train. CSX owns a majority of the train lines all up and down the East Coast. I have no doubt many have the possibility of escaping on a train and endangering several states.
I have no doubt they will try to do this, but it will be bloody, especially if they try to directly hijack a train. I'd say security's tight given the size of the yard and its proximity to a prison of all places. Railroad bulls don't fuck around,

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None