U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Turn Me Up Fam

Vodka Swindler
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt they will try to do this, but it will be bloody, especially if they try to directly hijack a train. I'd say security's tight given the size of the yard and its proximity to a prison of all places. Railroad bulls don't fuck around,
If its the dead of night, they have a good chance of just hopping onto grainer platforms or forcing open a boxcar. Especially if theyre getting on as the airbrakes are releasing.The Bulls wouldnt stand a chance if they rushed in. It wouldnt be bloody for them. The yard workers would be the victims. Trainhopping is common enough for communities to be a prominent hobby/lifestyle, so I doubt it'd be hard to some seasoned criminals.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
Some guards have been shot, a few prisoners have escaped into the surrounding area and destroying property.
Good thing we're defunding and abolishing police everywhere, now's the time to send out a crack squad of social workers to bring those hardened criminals back!

(Or are we celebrating this as abolishing the racist prison system instead? I lose track.)

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt they will try to do this, but it will be bloody, especially if they try to directly hijack a train. I'd say security's tight given the size of the yard and its proximity to a prison of all places. Railroad bulls don't fuck around,
The Rice Yard is 5 miles south of the prison and on the other side of town. Still, there is no way every CSX Rail Police Officer within 200 miles isn't on there way to secure that yard right now.

Forgetful Gynn

Riots and comedy are but symptoms of the times
kiwifarms.net
Indeed.

If so, that's incredibly fishy. They aren't normally able to do that, as far as I know. Were the guards leashed by the mayor? Did someone let them in? My tinfoil senses are tingling.
Typically they take the keys from the guards and gain access that way.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
New stream for Portland? arexjohnson tapped out.

The police are now rushing the crowds, pushing, macing and arresting on sight. Funny how all of the attention went to removing the Feds when Portland PD is cracking down hard. :story:
Portland PD be feeling cucked and emasculated by the 45th GEOTUS Stormtooper Regiment commanded by Chad Wolf (Feds), they had to make up.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None