U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Well executed Prison riot takes out entire police force
>Weapons and gear seized
>Breached into the Armory to get the big guns
>Have acess to major railways to cause chaos all over the place

Hey wait a minute...

View attachment 1490019
Ladies and gentlemen if you haven't bought a quality firearm yet... god be with you. All the good shit has been sold out for months. Hope that louisville slugger does the job.

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Ladies and gentlemen if you haven't bought a quality firearm yet... god be with you. All the good shit has been sold out for months. Hope that louisville slugger does the job.
For me it's finding ammo in the most common calibers that is impossible. The guns themselves aren't too bad. I was able to buy a pretty decent 9mm pistol a few weeks ago at my local sports equipment store and not get price gouged. I checked back into day looking for more 9mm ammo and it's the same thing. Plenty of various caliber pistols, .22 rifles and shotguns but ammo.. I had to go online for that.

Roybertitos

Still a man of action
kiwifarms.net
Lmao. Eat shit, commushits. Apparently this is from a few days ago but I assume they're still destroying "medical supplies".
View attachment 1490066View attachment 1490067
View attachment 1490072
View attachment 1490069
Nigga if this was a war they would be lighting your asses up and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it. Really, I encourage Antifa to declare this farce a real war so they can all see what happens when you're treated as a domestic terrorist. It won't be a slap on the wrist from some limp-dick governor, they'll all be getting a one-way ticket to a federal prison, gitmo, or a body bag.

Also I hate how they use "muh medical supplies" to score pity points. As we've seen from antifa "medics" they clearly don't know how to use those supplies anyway cause they're all jobless whiners who prolly took a CPR course in college. Their LARPing as freedom fighters is starting to wear thin on me, if you wanna start a fucking war just do it already you cowardly cucks.

Vitruvius

Gnaeus, load the onagers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me it's finding ammo in the most common calibers that is impossible. The guns themselves aren't too bad. I was able to buy a pretty decent 9mm pistol a few weeks ago at my local sports equipment store and not get price gouged. I checked back into day looking for more 9mm ammo and it's the same thing. Plenty of various caliber pistols, .22 rifles and shotguns but ammo.. I had to go online for that.
Yup but if you live in a lefty state good luck ordering ammo online. Make 'em count if it comes to that.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
A couple of clips from the low energy Austin protest dispersal/retreat mentioned earlier tonight. These all happened at the end, after the APD rushed the protesters, split them up, and had effectively chased them off the streets and onto a few sidewalk corners.

First: after being BTFO, landwhale claims moral victory, that their politics "gained success". Then everyone clapped and got a participation ribbon.

A night's summary from the streamer himself, describing the "low energy" of the crowd. He credits the APD's swift and coordinated action with keeping things peaceful.

Finally, a very salty protester whines about the cops "occupying our vigil" and protecting "reactionaries". (Edit: re-uploaded, first version didn't seem to work right)

You can hear him holding back tears as he describes cops stepping on their candles, it's delightful.

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I don't see the logic in this. Do they WANT more school shootings?
I believe the thought behind eliminating resource officers is the perception that black students have disproportionately more encounters with them than those students of other races.

The riots started to look bad for the left. They lost control of the narrative. So they pulled support.
The more the violence continues, the more normies and those who can't get to work or do daily activities on account of it will become disillusioned and no longer support the cause because it's become associated with violence and a negative impact on peoples' livelihoods.

Funny how all of the attention went to removing the Feds when Portland PD is cracking down hard.
Time will tell how long this lasts, but I believe someone finally told Portland some version of, "If you don't wants Feds arresting violent protestors, take care of it yourself so we won't have to."
(Edited for spelling and clarity)

Last edited:
Tags
None