U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how all the woke white posters I see on social media are being very racist without knowing it. They’re pretty much saying that it’s okay if blacks behave like wild animals because they can’t help it. In being repentant for their skin color, they’re simultaneously excusing the violence (I mean “protesting”). Their behavior will get more black people killed because they cheer on these actions. They’re accomplishing what white supremacists can only dream of.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Hilarious seeing Latin Kings protecting their neighborhoods from looters.

I wonder how the twitter hivemind would react if a bunch of antifa larpers got dropped by gang bangers while trying to start shit in the wrong side of town. Would they defend it or are Mexicans not high enough on the oppression scale so would be dubbed white supremacists immediately for not allowing their shit to get torched for the greater good?

Wazzupnerds

kiwifarms.net
What DOES Sony have?

Movies? They're not doing as well.
Technology? Walkmans are obsolete and there are plenty of TVs on the market. The whole 3D TV craze died fairly quickly.
All they have is PlayStation to keep them afloat.
ACUTALLLYYYY

Sony had a great 2019 when it came to the Box Office. No really bad bombs.

Also Sony still makes great 4k TVs.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
They don't want their shit looted and the CEOs are scared of being called racist. Even if that Sony stream went ahead the usual losers who ruin gaming would be screeching if 50% of the show wasn't calling white people the devil and discussing reparations.
It's all for social media asspats, as soon as one of these fucks torch one of their places of business or the Feds get called in they'll change their tune.

Same thing's happening now that the Feds have finally got off their ass to deal with Antifa alot of Fauaxwokies started throwing them under the bus.

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
I like to see all this insanity as the climax of the worst. The fight between "progress" and sanity duking it out in real time to see which is the alpha. So far, while it may seem like "progress" is winning, that is because the other side isn't truly fighting. Not yet. The day the sane fight, god forbid this country if it comes, is the day true bloodshed begins and the left finally realizes why they should have never pressed into a situation like that.

Mobs can burn down cities but miltias can end lives.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net

I wonder how the twitter hivemind would react if a bunch of antifa larpers got dropped by gang bangers while trying to start shit in the wrong side of town. Would they defend it or are Mexicans not high enough on the oppression scale so would be dubbed white supremacists immediately for not allowing their shit to get torched for the greater good?
They're all white hispanic like Zimmerman.

DriveByTrolling

They see me rolling, drive-by trolling!
kiwifarms.net

Mexicans are basically white, so, fuck white people.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net

this will never happen because antifa larpers are clever enough to avoid situations like that.
they do not start shit on their own, they only follow the BLM mob. they use the mob as cover, so they can operate in the shadows of crowd anonymity.

tl;dr the blacks have enough street smarts to not go protesting on hostile gang turf, so the antifa kids won't go there either.

WuTangClan2299

kiwifarms.net
I don't know a single black person who didn't get a slap as a child. My mum did (not even just with a hand, with a wooden stick used for cooking rice), her mum did too most likely.

I got off likely with just a slap on the ass tbh. But still doesn't teach kids not to do shit. It teaches you to respect your family, but that's about it.
Shit, I got my ass beat as a kid by my mom, I still think these cucked white parents need to learn form this

GrimProphet

Learn to swim.
kiwifarms.net
UK teens who mocked George Floyd death on Snapchat have been arrested
View attachment 1340795

Are you fucking serious? All the rape gangs, acid attacks, forced female genital mutilation and migrants committing crimes. Yet the UK focus it's time and money on persecuting a distasteful joke about a foreign police incident??? What a fucking shithole. England has officially banned any fun.
Why the fuck would you arrest them after putting them under police protection for significant amounts of death threats?
Britbongistan is a fucking absolute joke. It's a shame because some of the most based people I've ever met come from there, but God damn they missed their chance to stop this shit and now they just have to live with it.
Should have never given up their weapons. The 2nd Amendment is likely the only reason the U.S hasn't become just like that, prosecuting thought crimes and arresting people for making off-color jokes.

It's basically an insurance policy against that kind of shit taking hold across the pond, and the Brits gave it up.

Tags
None