UAP / UFO / Military, Pentagon, Harvard, Academia / Event analysis & ongoing news - Discussion of the Phenomena with a focus on Military, Government, & Academic sources only

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

What are the UAP?

• PsyOp

Votes: 107 41.6%
  • Glitches

Votes: 33 12.8%
  • Illusion

Votes: 27 10.5%
  • Ayylamos

Votes: 92 35.8%
  • Extradimensional Entity

Votes: 68 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 62 24.1%
  • Atlantis

Votes: 39 15.2%

• Total voters

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dogfacefuke great thread!
His Occam’s Razor solution was that there was no way the government had a bunch of really smart scientists who would not talk or publish on this. He kept stressing that even government scientists are putting out white papers at least and usually getting some peer review but there just isn’t a reservoir of high IQ talent that could be hidden completely.
yeah I agree with this. from what is confirmed to be true, imo to assume it's a secret human project is to massively underappreciate how advanced the alleged technology is. if you want to build a ship that violates all known laws of physics, think of all the different disciplines you are breaking new ground in. physics, energy, material science, aerospace, computing, etc.
how many top minds of how many industries do you require to design, test and manufacture your ship? and all these literal geniuses are going to skip winning the nobel prize, skip having their discoveries named after them, skip getting rich/famous/deified by their alma mater? none of them want to share with other research institutions to further human progress? the history of technology has never been so centralized or rapid or secret. progress takes a lot of people, a lot of time, and a lot of happy accident, especially at orders of this complexity.
usually conspiracy theories just boil down an accusation of crime with media complicity. like if you accuse the CIA of running drugs or funding terrorism, you don't need the reincarnation of Isaac Newton to pull that off.

Flan Handler

kiwifarms.net
Rep. Tim Burchett (R-Tenn) continues to speak up:

C3E90126-DE13-45F5-8839-2BCFDB5D6B6D.jpeg

Flan Handler

kiwifarms.net
Is this the guy tapped to run the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group(AOIMSG) for the Pentagon?

https://archive.ph/qfXPV

789D0BFF-D795-4BFA-8C05-84354519A70A.jpeg

From the linked article:

WHO IS DR. SEAN KIRKPATRICK?​

Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, who is about 53 years old, is an accomplished physicist with at least 58 published scientific papers, many of these dealing with optical properties and other properties of various natural and artificial materials, including at least two papers dealing with possible engineering applications of the infrared-sensing tissue utilized by pit vipers to find their prey. In more recent years, he has served as a senior manager of high-level government programs involving the intersections of science and national security intelligence.

Dogfacefuke

In 30 hours it'll be pure zefferum!!
kiwifarms.net
Lue Elizondo further elaborates on the AAWSAP/AATIP discrepancy: outright saying that within 24 hours of first looking at the AAWSAP portfolio they decided to focus on the AATIP efforts instead:
1.jpg
2.jpg
(I think he forgot to enter the number 3 on this one)(god I hate twitter)
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Sean Cahill:
7.jpg

Edit:
Like clockwork the news reports are rolling in, just like last time:

"These things very well may be real"

Apparently Fox will be airing the hearing.

Last edited:

Dogfacefuke

kiwifarms.net
I wanted to take a moment to explore how I think these craft are moving, and what some of the characteristics of the field they are generating are.

I apologize for my horrible drawing and handwriting, I was diagnosed as legally retarded as a child.

There's 5 points I want to cover:
  1. The different modes of the Field
  2. How the Field affects light
  3. How to maintain no Signature in Orbit
  4. How to hide a Fleet in Orbit
  5. Entering a Natural Singularity

1. The Different modes of the field​

Singularity​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 114637.jpg

This mode produces no Signature that can be traced, and is equivalent to a Singularity or Black Hole. While in this mode you are subject to whatever initial vector you were on and can not change course. I also believe you can not maintain a Singularity indefinitely, as this will eventually lead to an excess of heat (with the only release being Hawking Radiation, which is basically nothing), although what the metrics on this would be I have no idea. As a Black Hole does not technically suck objects towards it neither would this mode, although the initial Orbit likely would need to be carefully calculated and considered before establishing the field as the gravitational curves would be unbelievably extreme and very destructive.

Gravitational Field​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 115649.jpg

Any field that does not reach the Event Horizon. Highly adjustable. In this mode there is now a noticeable signature, but it is only in Infrared and can not be seen in the Visible Spectrum. Significantly lower power draw by comparison.

Wormhole​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 120123.jpg

The means at which one propels themselves through space. In this mode you can now be seen in the Visible Spectrum, however, depending on the strength of the field, your signature will be distorted and lenticular.

2. How the fields affect light​

Field Intensity​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 121115.jpg

As the craft generates its field there will be a differing set of intensities that ripple outward. At the moment we only really know of 2 Forces in this regard: the Strong Nuclear Force (which actually also has another separate scale called the Color Force but i'm trying to keep this simple) and Gravity, however I am including what we currently call Dark Matter here as well, which I will call the "Dark Force" moving forward as I think it is the most likely candidate for being in the same family. The truth is I personally believe that there are actually an almost infinite number of Forces in the universe, or rather that there is 2 Forces (Electroweak and then the Gravitational/Strong Nuclear equivalent) that we currently see as separate, and if we were to be able to generate these fields we would likely easily discover more of each side rippling inward and outward, however, for the sake of staying within the realm of what we know and keeping things simple (and even then I am already kind of pushing it here), i'll stick with these 3 Forces.

No Signature (High Intensity)​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 121848.jpg

At this intensity the Primary Force has reached the Event Horizon, and when the light/energy of the craft reach it, aside from the faintest amount of Hawking Radiation, there is absolutely no signature and the craft is completely undetectable. As I said before, I believe the craft has the potential to overheat in this situation, however, I haven't the slightest clue what the metric would be on that.

Infrared (Medium Intensity)​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 122339.jpg

At this intensity the Primary Force is at a significant curve and is greatly stretching the light through Red Shift and has made the craft invisible to our naked eye. At this intensity the Pilots are likely picking it up on FLIR but are not able to see it. The craft should also appear much colder than it really is.

Visible (Low Intensity)​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 122744.jpg

At the low intensity the Primary Force is roughly equal with the Secondary and Tertiary, and the craft is now in the Visible Spectrum. Depending on the intensity of the field the craft might appear a little hazy.

3. How to maintain no Signature in Orbit​

Establish the Vector​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 123535.jpg

Using the field in the Wormhole mode, the craft must first approach and establish the vector that will properly place it into Orbit:
Screenshot 2022-05-13 123705.jpg

Disable field​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 123839.jpg

Once the craft has properly matched its vector it must then temporarily disable or relax the field, allowing itself to naturally follow the proper trajectory.

Engage Singularity​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 124001.jpg

The craft can now, with a safe distance kept in mind, engage the Singularity and safely Orbit the stellar structure without emitting any signature (aside from Hawking Radiation). The importance of this maneuver will now be explained in the next section.

4. How to hide a Fleet in Orbit​

Screenshot 2022-05-13 124405.jpg

The craft, now in Orbit, is generating a Singularity safely and undetected.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 124522.jpg

It then increases the output of the Field generating a greater Singularity, one which is carefully timed to properly keep it in Orbit without issue.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 124718.jpg

Other craft within the vicinity will know beforehand where this Singularity is, or perhaps may even have instruments sensitive enough to find it, and can then safely enter and exit this space by engaging their own fields. In this way, there would almost be no limitation to the size, or limit to how many craft you could place inside it, beyond how much fuel you have taken with you to maintain it. There also may be an issue with heat as i've said before. It could be possible, however, for you to jettison some of this heat through discarded heatsinks that you fire discreetly out of the field.

5. Entering a Natural Singularity​

The maneuver for this should be roughly the same as entering an Orbit with no Signature.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125322.jpg

First step is you vector in with the Wormhole

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125334.jpg

Disable your field once you've established the proper trajectory

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125350.jpg

Enable the Singularity and allow yourself to "coast" into your target

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125401.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125410.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-13 125422.jpg

Once you've exited to the other side, until you know what properties you are going to encounter (most of which I believe will be hostile to you), you must maintain a strong enough Primary field (I drew that as a Singularity by accident, but just imagine it's an extremely strong nuclear/gravitational field) to avoid dematerializing, although you should still be able to generate a Secondary field to propel yourself. For entities on this side of the border, because you will always need to maintain this field, you would appear Red Shifted at best, and in general be very difficult to see visibly, almost immaterial.

Last edited:

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you dumb down the projection theory more? I feel like I understood most of your post except that part. I've always had trouble understanding the projection theory whenever it comes up though, so maybe it's just impossible for me to understand no matter who explains it.
I'm real dumb and a lot of it goes over my head but what keeps it kind of sensical for me is the notion that as humans we live our lives on the X and Y axis. We perceive three dimensions, yeah, but most of our thought is 2 dimensional linear motion.

We depict ourselves as moving forward through time, or objects moving linearly, so on.

There are a theoretically infinite number of axes on which to define objects. Anyone can draw a square. A cube presents some difficulty. A tesseract is nonsensical to most. And visual projections of objects of greater dimensions are basically abstractions.

All we have to perceive the world are rods and cones, we can't even see all the earthly phenomena, not to mention this shit.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
@Dogfacefuke I feel like I'm going to have to re-read that post again, but appreciate the drawings, that does make it easier.
I'm real dumb and a lot of it goes over my head but what keeps it kind of sensical for me is the notion that as humans we live our lives on the X and Y axis. We perceive three dimensions, yeah, but most of our thought is 2 dimensional linear motion.

We depict ourselves as moving forward through time, or objects moving linearly, so on.

There are a theoretically infinite number of axes on which to define objects. Anyone can draw a square. A cube presents some difficulty. A tesseract is nonsensical to most. And visual projections of objects of greater dimensions are basically abstractions.

All we have to perceive the world are rods and cones, we can't even see all the earthly phenomena, not to mention this shit.
That's actually a really helpful explanation. I still find myself having trouble with how the relates to UAP travel tho - are you guys basically saying that these aliens could be traveling via different deminional planes? As in, we can't see them even if they were standing right next to us because they're traveling in the 4D? Just want to make sure I am understanding this.

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Dogfacefuke I feel like I'm going to have to re-read that post again, but appreciate the drawings, that does make it easier.

That's actually a really helpful explanation. I still find myself having trouble with how the relates to UAP travel tho - are you guys basically saying that these aliens could be traveling via different deminional planes? As in, we can't see them even if they were standing right next to us because they're traveling in the 4D? Just want to make sure I am understanding this.
Like, basically yes. Everything we see and interact with is just what it looks like on the plane we can perceive. Objects may extend (project) into other planes,

You can describe anything and everything with math, even though it may be a tangible thing, right?
The math allows us to define objects with higher dimensions, things that wouldn't exist for us, because we cannot interact with them in a three dimensional plane.

Like, you can make graphics happen on a monitor in three dimensions using strictly transistor logic, ones and zeroes. You can break down three dimensions into pure math. That's how I imagine the universe. It's phenomena driven by mathematics, with emergent properties. The "hologram" analogy isn't that crazy when you think about it that way, to me anyway.

Actually, come to think about it, if aliens have the ability to perceive or manipulate higher dimensions, maybe they perceive us differently too? Like, maybe we show up as bizarre phenomena to them too?

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
Like, basically yes. Everything we see and interact with is just what it looks like on the plane we can perceive. Objects may extend (project) into other planes,

You can describe anything and everything with math, even though it may be a tangible thing, right?
The math allows us to define objects with higher dimensions, things that wouldn't exist for us, because we cannot interact with them in a three dimensional plane.

Like, you can make graphics happen on a monitor in three dimensions using strictly transistor logic, ones and zeroes. You can break down three dimensions into pure math. That's how I imagine the universe. It's phenomena driven by mathematics, with emergent properties. The "hologram" analogy isn't that crazy when you think about it that way, to me anyway.
I guess my next question would be, wouldn't that mean these UAPs are able to switch dimensions in order for us to see them? If so, that's pretty fucking crazy to think about.

TurdFondler

BBQ Wars Casualty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly, or possibly we are seeing only the partial three dimensional aspects of what they are doing. I don't think the dimensions are discrete, like spheres floating in space that you cross over from one to the next.

You can't have a cube without having a line and square.

A one dimensional being would see a cube as a single line

A two dimensional being sees the same cube as a square.

What we see as a cube may extend further, somewhere.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
Possibly, or possibly we are seeing only the partial three dimensional aspects of what they are doing.
I find this scenario spookier than the first. Reminds me of the Lovecraftian monsters, where only certain parts of their horrifying bodies are able to be seen in the 3D, everything else is beyond us.

This shit is going to keep me up again.

Blasterman

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
I find this scenario spookier than the first. Reminds me of the Lovecraftian monsters, where only certain parts of their horrifying bodies are able to be seen in the 3D, everything else is beyond us.

This shit is going to keep me up again.
Shit like this is why I don't think "they" are necessarily here for us. May in fact have absolutely no interest in us beyond just being another significant planetary variable to keep track of. Imagine how much more advanced these beings must be if they manipulate spacetime so casually at such scales.

Dogfacefuke

kiwifarms.net
You ask such fun questions @T0oCoolFool

Before I dive into the questions I just want to review what the key basic assumptions i'm making here are, so that i'm as absolutely clear as I can possibly be (and so that people can tell me why i'm wrong).

These are the main Physics-based assumptions i'm making:
  • The Cosmological constant problem can be solved
  • Zero-point Energy can be achieved
  • A White Hole can be created from the Quantum Vacuum
  • Using this energy you can generate a Strong Nuclear/Gravitational field and Singularity/Black Hole
  • This Singularity and field can be used to move through our physical space, and additionally, move through naturally produced Singularities
The specific UAP I am referencing for my basis of the craft's characteristics are:
  • USS Nimitz/Princeton Tic Tac, and Professor of Physics Kevin Knuth's scientific paper on Objects tracked on Radar during this event
  • USS Theodore Roosevelt Gimbal and Objects described in Lieutenant Ryan Graves Aeronautic presentation
  • The 2019 USS Kidd, USS Russel, USS Paul Hamilton, USS Pinckney, USS John Finn, USS Rafael Peralta, USS Omaha, USS Gabrielle Giffords, USS Theodore Roosevelt, USS Bunker Hill event, and the Objects that specifically interacted with the USS Omaha and USS Russel
I am not referencing any craft outside of these encounters, or any additional Physics outside of those key basic assumptions i've laid out.

Okay, with all of that out of the way, on to the questions.

are you guys basically saying that these aliens could be traveling via different [dimensional] planes?
Technically, yes, I believe it is possible.

I believe there could be 2 classes of visitors:
  • Those who were born of our Universe
  • Those who were born outside our Universe (Extra-Universal)
HOWEVER!!

From the material that has be presented in the 3 cases I have referenced, I have not seen ANY evidence that they were exhibiting traits I would consider Extra-Universal.

I believe in those 3 reference cases: those craft were born of our Universe.

But, based on the characteristics of these craft, specifically referencing the 1100 GW of required power to pull off a single maneuver, I believe it is technically possible for the second class of visitors to also exist.

As in, we can't see them even if they were standing right next to us because they're traveling in the 4D?
There are two parts to this question.

First:​

Remember; we are in 4 Dimensions. So what I believe that you are asking about is a 5 Dimensional being.

Based on the 3 reference cases i'm using: I have not seen any evidence that these craft or beings are exhibiting traits that I would consider characteristic of 5 Dimensional life.

This gets a little tricky, because a 5 Dimensional being could theoretically present itself to us using only character traits relegated to a 4 Dimensional being, however, without any evidence of higher Dimensional traits, I believe it is better to withhold judgement on this until shown otherwise, and maintain the 4 Dimensional framework.

Characteristics that I would look for in 5 Dimensional life would be an ill informed and nonsensical physical shape:
8-cell-orig.gif

This would be a shape that should be technically impossible to exist within our 4 Dimensional framework, and is hallmark of the lower Dimensional projection we see of a higher Dimensional object, famously described by Carl Sagan as a kind of shadow of a more complex object:
Screenshot 2022-05-14 022730.jpg

One of my favorite depictions of what a 5 Dimensional object or being should look like was in the Film Annihilation, this is what a being or object with only a single additional plane above us would look like:

As you can see it is extremely exotic, and none of the craft as they have been presented to us have exhibited traits similar to these. Additionally, all of the character traits, within the framework and assumptions i've outlined above, can be explained using traditional physics.

And finally, the craft as far as we can tell follow a traceable trajectory that is characteristic of 4 Dimensional travel. A 5 Dimensional life-form or object would be capable of truly appearing and disappearing from our Universe without a trace, perhaps even appearing in 2 or more places at once, and while these craft exhibit traits that almost appear to have reached that limit (going so fast that it appears almost as though it were instant), they are still roughly following a traceable path as we would expect of 4 Dimensional travel according to the Radar and Visual accounts, and from what we can tell are simply appearing in multiples as separate objects or fleets, and not the same object appearing in multiple places at once.

Again, it gets kind of tricky because a 5 Dimensional object or lifeform could technically dupe us, but without direct evidence of these properties, I feel that it is safer and more reasonable to expect and continue to describe them as 4 Dimensional.

There is a lot philosophically that I could say about how I view the various characteristics of 5 Dimensional life, of which i've seen no evidence of, but I will leave that for another time.

Second:​

Even if an Object is in a Singularity, it is technically still giving out an extremely faint signature (Hawking Radiation and Gravitational Lensing), and this is in the most extreme case. There should not be any situation or instant where one of these objects should be able to do anything that we can not track or record. On some metric, we should always be able to detect them scientifically.

Additionally, based on the framework i've described, they should have no ability to move on any of the other Dimensional planes that we can, of their own volition, and additionally should have no access to any of the Time Dimensions beyond the standard rules of Relativity. They should be in practical terms entirely bound by our Dimensional laws and have no access to higher planes except when engaging with Natural Singularities which they would simply cross from one point to another.

They should always be traveling ONLY on the same planes we are otherwise.

Actually, come to think about it, if aliens have the ability to perceive or manipulate higher dimensions, maybe they perceive us differently too?
I personally see no evidence that they have the ability to manipulate higher Dimensions, based on the framework i've outlined and the 3 reference cases. At best they have the capability to maximize what is possible in our Universe, and to traverse naturally produced "higher Dimensional bridges" to other Universes that exist within the same 4 Dimensional framework we do, but they can not manipulate it beyond the expected 4 Dimensional structures we are currently familiar with.

I believe they are entirely bound by the same set of laws and rules we are.

I guess my next question would be, wouldn't that mean these UAPs are able to switch dimensions in order for us to see them?
No.

They are able to adjust their energy/light output by bending space which will make them harder to see, and to create a closed 4 Dimensional system which we call a Singularity, but they should be completely bound within those 4 Dimensions at all times.

Possibly, or possibly we are seeing only the partial three dimensional aspects of what they are doing.
This is always a possibility, just as there is the possibility for God, but I have not seen any evidence for it in those 3 reference cases, in my personal opinion.

I believe that everything that they are doing is bound by our 4 Dimensions of Spacetime and that we should be able to observe and record it scientifically at all times within our existing 4 Dimensional framework.

It's a cliché to say this but I think it rings true that we have more to worry about from our own kind than we do from them. Certainly we need to know what their motivations are, but i'm more concerned about SJWs, our Government, and China+ at the moment, which is pretty sad when you think about it.

There are more resources and opportunities available in space than we could ever imagine. It is quite literally a place of infinite possibilities. Once you become capable of accessing those resources the need for conflict becomes miniscule.

You are simply on a new and far more enlightened level of existence, as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited:

John McAfee

Rake it up, Break it down, Bag it up.
kiwifarms.net
The issue I have with fravors account isn't the encounter, It's the classification of just secret and the loose exchange of tapes.

Secret/sipr network has a video archive that resembles early youtube. It ain't on it.... I can watch war crimes but not IR uap?

Josterman

Palmer Report enthusiast, banned from Wikipedia
kiwifarms.net
Lue Elizondo further elaborates on the AAWSAP/AATIP discrepancy: outright saying that within 24 hours of first looking at the AAWSAP portfolio they decided to focus on the AATIP efforts instead:
View attachment 3276017
View attachment 3276019
(I think he forgot to enter the number 3 on this one)(god I hate twitter)
View attachment 3276020
View attachment 3276022
View attachment 3276023
View attachment 3276024

Sean Cahill:
View attachment 3276086

Edit:
Like clockwork the news reports are rolling in, just like last time:
View attachment 3276821
View attachment 3276822
"These things very well may be real"

Apparently Fox will be airing the hearing.
I think I’m going to enjoy this more than the J6 hearing

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Lue on disclosure:

convo 1:
Lonesomespacecowboy: "If the general public knew or saw what you saw, what would the next week look like? How would the public react?"

Somber.
I think there would be this big exhale. For about a day. And then this turning inward and trying to reflect on what this means to us, our species and ourselves.
Curt: Somber as in a sigh of relief?
Somber as in serious. Not like Hollywood portrays people partying in the streets and silliness. I think you would have perhaps some people turning towards religion, moreso, you might have some people turning away from religion. I think you're gonna have at that point the philosophical and theological questions will be raised and people will have some serious soul searching to do, no pun intended. And I don't think that's bad, by the way.
I think a lot folks that have spent their time in this community being charlatans will have been exposed and they will be probably unemployed and probably have to change their names because the rest of society will look at them in an unfavourable light.
I think there are some unsung heroes that will probably come to light, and the world will appreciate their contributions to this topic. I think the scientific and academic community is going to take a real hard look at itself and see why it repeated the same mistakes it did when Galileo first proposed that the earth was not the center of the solar system.
Hubris is a big part of that.
And then I think we start the international conversation. We say ok, we realise that there's probably things out there that are well beyond our petty discrepancies we have with each other. Maybe we really need to start working together on this, realise that we are a global family. Doesn't matter where you're from, doesn't matter what your religion is or your culture, anything else. We are all brothers and sisters on this tiny little rock called Earth, this pale blue dot that's hurtling through space.
Curt: It may unify us?
I would certainly hope so. Unless we allow our .... poor nature to interfere and we look at this as opportunities to subjugate each other. I would hope that's not the case. [end]

Convo 2:

Curt: The last time we spoke, there were two comments you said that stood out to me. One was the "somber", the 'somber' heard around the world, in a sense, and then you clarified that, or you added to that by saying sober-ing.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lue: Let me start with somber, or sobering.

Imagine everything you've been taught. Whether its through Sunday School or regular formal education in school or, what our political leaders have told us, and yes, even what maybe our mothers and fathers around the dinner table have told us, or maybe at bedtime, about who we are. Right? Our background and our past.

What if, all of that turned out to be not entirely accurate? In fact the very history of our species, the meaning of what it means to be a human being, and our place in this universe, what if all that is now in question? What if it turns out that a lot of things that we thought were one way ... aren't?

Are we prepared to have that honest question with ourselves? Are we prepared to recognise that we're not at the top of the food chain, potentially? That we're not the alpha predator, that we're maybe somewhere in the middle?

You know its interesting because, I was having a discussion with a friend, not too long ago. A really, really ... we call them 'gray beards' in the government, really smart guy. I'm not gonna mention his name, but I was talking to him, probably a couple of months ago. And this was a guy who was always paid to solve the hard problems for the US Government. Cold War, how do we solve that? Right? How do we do these big things? How do we go in and beat the Russians at their own game? So, this guy I respect tremendously. And we had a conversation and he said:

"You know Lue, mankind's been around for a little while. And for most of that time Mankind's been around, we've been smack in the middle of the food chain. We've been, you know .. we at a lot of things, a lot of things ate us. And that's just the bottom line. And about 70,000 years ago, something fundamentally changed. Something changed. And our species was instantly catapulted to the very top of our planet as far as predatory animals. And now all of a sudden, we became the most feared. We were the most lethal. And the most successful".

In fact most of the large species that existed on this planet went extinct because of us, believe it or not, because we <laughs exasperatedly> we started eating all of it. There were a couple of species that did very well with our ascension, our immediate ascension. We brought a couple of species with us - the dog is an example, where the dog species benefitted greatly with mans ascension as the alpha predator and wound up succeeding very well off that.

That changed the entire global landscape of our planet almost overnight. Large animals went extinct. Because of us.

What if it turns out that there's another species, that is even higher on that ladder than we are? Do we need the social institutions that we have today? Will we need government and religious organisations that we have today, if it turns out that there is something else or someone else that is technologically more advanced, and perhaps from an evolutionary perspective, more advanced. Have we been wasting our time all this time? Or are we doing exactly what we're supposed to be doing? Does it turn out that mankind is just another animal in the zoo? Because we thought of ourselves as a zookeeper before, but maybe we're just another exhibit in the zoo.

What would that mean to us?

So when I say sombering and sobering, there's gonna come a point in this conversation where were gonna have to do a lot of reconciling with ourselves. Whatever that means. From whatever philosophical background you have. This is going to impact every single one of us, equally yet differently. And I think that's important. Do we find ourselves in the situation where history may have to be rewritten?

also an update on the hearing. Lue is apparently helping to design questions.

1652586212300.png

Honestly the more research I do, the more I'm convinced the government doesn't know any more than what we do. They have some bits and crashed debris but I feel like it's like the book A Roadside Picnic where Aliens are continually stopping by and leaving stuff but we have no idea what the stuff is.

Dogfacefuke

kiwifarms.net
It sounds like he's saying there's credible evidence we were genetically modified.
Other people have suggested that this is what he's saying as well, but I personally don't think he is. I could disect his statements word for word if you'd like to show why I think he's not saying this, if needed. He is very very careful with his choice of words.

I think his "reorientation" sentiment is in regards to thinking you were the apex and now realizing you're not, and having to learn to live with that.

I think he's right that this will be harder for some than others. For many its been written into our religions that we are the chosen ones, selected by God. And now you're going to tell people that we've literally been picking up discarded fuel (aka shit) just to get a taste for how the big boys live?

That's pretty humiliating to someone who is very pious.

But I personally feel that this Star Trek quote is the most appropriate in this situation:

"This morning, I was the leader of the universe as I know it. This afternoon, I'm only a voice in a chorus - but I think it was a good day." ~ Chancellor Durken