ugh - Livestream - 25 March 2021

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Why? Why post a video crying for sympathy and playing the victim only to do THIS the next day? She completely blew apart her own argument that "people hate me because I'm fat."
Maybe you should watch this back, Amber... People dislike you because you're an insufferable, smug, childish cunt that resorts to petty insults and snotty "I'm better than you" taunts when presented with legit criticism.

And yes, you SHOULD apologize to YDHB... You apologized to MichaelBePetty for much less. If anyone dared call Amber "stupid," "a stupid bitch" or "this dumb bitch," she'd immediately cry "booleeeeen!" Yet she's out here blatantly mocking a woman that's actually DOING something with her life? Oh, the double standard...

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Why? Why post a video crying for sympathy and playing the victim only to do THIS the next day? She completely blew apart her own argument that "people hate me because I'm fat."
Maybe you should watch this back, Amber... People dislike you because you're an insufferable, smug, childish cunt that resorts to petty insults and snotty "I'm better than you" taunts when presented with legit criticism.

And yes, you SHOULD apologize to YDHB... You apologized to MichaelBePetty for much less. If anyone dared call Amber "stupid," "a stupid bitch" or "this dumb bitch," she'd immediately cry "booleeeeen!" Yet she's out here blatantly mocking a woman that's actually DOING something with her life? Oh, the double standard...
And miraculously in between those two videos her lip is healed. How long does it take for cold sore to heal...at least a couple weeks right once its fully formed (sorry never had one so just estimating). But ofcourse everyone prefilms. I would think she was being Smuglynn cause she already got some quack to approve WLS but we saw her in a recent live going to a dr for the 1st consultation. Guess Foodie really has become her personality inspiration now.

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk
kiwifarms.net
I like how she admitted to being a narcissist by complaining that there are other YouTubers who are more narcissistic and don't get as much hate as she does.
Yes! I caught that too, gave me quite a kek. This gorl has never had to deal with the real world and thinks that reaction was appropriate. She thinks acting like tiktokers beefing is cute and quirky but it just shows how immature and self absorbed she is.
Also her constant belittling of people with higher education makes me top hat pretty hard. The way she talks about all the health professionals she deals with like they know nothing, and then mocks or dismisses reaction channels who have any type of credential. Like bitch you couldnt even finish a semester at a "pay for your degree" for-profit college, sit your lard ass down.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I have zero time for YDHB -

YDHB is proof that amber could be 130lbs and we'd still talk shit. Insufferable is that way regardless of how fat you are amber. You're both twats. Work on being a better person.

Speaking of. Is there a single kind, empathetic death fat? Like someone who's just generally a good person, or is it some kind of requirement that public death fats have to be stupid angry egotistical humans?

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of. Is there a single kind, empathetic death fat? Like someone who's just generally a good person, or is it some kind of requirement that public death fats have to be stupid angry egotistical humans?

The closest I can come is Simply Sara, she of the infamous horrifying macaroni salad. I don't know if I'd call her "good", rather "significantly less bad".

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s just white trash swimming around in a landfill of her own creation. 30 years old and acting like a dumb fucking 13 year-old. Amber is too obnoxious and too addicted to the attention she gets from the haydurs (tm) to ever hope to lose any weight again at this point.

She’s way too old, waaaayyy too stupid, and too ugly of a person (speaking strictly on her attitude and outlook, or lack thereof; her outward appearance really IS the least bad part of her, and it’s still horror show on a GOOD day) to be “getting away with” how cute and cool she THINKS she’s being by acting like a spoiled little 120 lb middle school princess.

Like really, all that time she wasted trying to be a bad bitch she could have spent in the shower to stop being a bad-smelling bitch. With her “rilly good muhnee” she gets from YouTube, all these hour long live streams could have been therapy sessions to help her exponentially and positively. Could have been the first growth she’d witness in her life that wasn’t literal and horizontal.

but fuck THAT noise, right? It’s way cooler to be a loser fuckup with no meaningful relationships or contributions to this world she pretends revolves around her ten years shy of turning 40.

There’s probably more air where her brain should be than in one of those party size bags of chips she eats during one of her hourly 16 course meals. It probably stinks just as bad as the rest of her, too.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Funny how she looked like a couch potato and says "please take a screenshot of this! ohmygod i'm really really UGLY!" after the video reading her cyberbullying journal entry.. She does this all the time for tiktok and I don't understand her logic.. "Agree but don't judge me" ?
View attachment 2029681View attachment 2029691

Goddamn her arms are so huge! They're the size of rocket launchers!

JimmyHill'sBlarms

YOU HAPPY NAPPA!
kiwifarms.net
YDHB is proof that amber could be 130lbs and we'd still talk shit. Insufferable is that way regardless of how fat you are amber. You're both twats. Work on being a better person.

HungryFatChick seems like a genuinely decent person as far as I can tell.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
I have never watched ydhb, but I like that Becky of all people is in the background piping up about schooling and degrees and her current status is unemployment with a side of nothing going for her. She sleeps all day and then wakes up to empty litter boxes and drive to Kroger to get amber chips.
You're forgetting about her extremely lucrative side venture of selling commissioned tracings of Spongebob and Hank Hill.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
JC Diet fail, CC diet fail, Muh mentalz & the booleen, Smuglynn live. Muh mentalz was probably my favourite, some real good fiction in that one.

6:01 'Why did you deny that your videos were pre recorded lately, it was obvious when compared to the Tiktoks..'
*furrowed brow, 'don't unnerstan' expression*
'I didn't deny they were recor.. what?? Someone said that they were recorded in the beginning of February, and I was like 'no..' *flippant shrug* 'huh. Not accurate, at all. But I never said they weren't pre recorded. All videos on youtube are pre recorded. Unless they're a live. So..'

7:43 'Just because I stopped filmeen the hundred days, doesn't mean I'm not doeen them, do you know what I mean?'

8:31 'Would I ever do keto, no. Absolutely not'

11:24 'The reason people were disappointed that you weren't filming the hundred days is that they wanted to go on the journey with you..'
'Thank you, and I understand that, I get that. Um. Huh. It's just.. it didn't feel right for me, to share all that. Um. I just. It's just been hard lately, on youtube. People are so, ugh, like. Ha ha. So it's hard to sit there and share my journey, you know?'

Six minutes, I've had enough.

Edit - it never ceases to amaze me that people pay this kind of money for a polyester/nylon garment. With her hygiene, wearing glorified plastic, that retains odour? Ugh.

Screenshot_20210326-184438_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
JC Diet fail, CC diet fail, Muh mentalz & the booleen, Smuglynn live. Muh mentalz was probably my favourite, some real good fiction in that one.

6:01 'Why did you deny that your videos were pre recorded lately, it was obvious when compared to the Tiktoks..'
*furrowed brow, 'don't unnerstan' expression*
'I didn't deny they were recor.. what?? Someone said that they were recorded in the beginning of February, and I was like 'no..' *flippant shrug* 'huh. Not accurate, at all. But I never said they weren't pre recorded. All videos on youtube are pre recorded. Unless they're a live. So..'

7:43 'Just because I stopped filmeen the hundred days, doesn't mean I'm not doeen them, do you know what I mean?'

8:31 'Would I ever do keto, no. Absolutely not'

11:24 'The reason people were disappointed that you weren't filming the hundred days is that they wanted to go on the journey with you..'
'Thank you, and I understand that, I get that. Um. Huh. It's just.. it didn't feel right for me, to share all that. Um. I just. It's just been hard lately, on youtube. People are so, ugh, like. Ha ha. So it's hard to sit there and share my journey, you know?'

Six minutes, I've had enough.

Edit - it never ceases to amaze me that people pay this kind of money for a polyester/nylon garment. With her hygiene, wearing glorified plastic, that retains odour? Ugh.

View attachment 2032880

That dress looks big and tacky. Remember, Amber is much bigger than that.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
That dress looks big and tacky. Remember, Amber is much bigger than that.
The dress the model wears is a size 1 (1X). Amber wears a size 6 (6X), in most things that fit her. A 6X is a size 30 (US size?), per Torrids' own size guide, equivalent to a size UK 32, European size 56.

Size 30 -
Bust: 66" to 70" ( 168cm to 178cm)
Waist: 60" to 64" (152cm to 163cm)
Low hip: 72" to 76" (183cm to 193cm)

She's between 5' 1" and 5' 3" in height, depending on which time you hear her give that info. So if it's 5' 2", that's 157cm. Which means most of her dress size measurements are greater than she is tall.
I'd say she's something else, to actually see in the wild..
E - clarity

Last edited: