Skitzocow Unabashedhermaphrodite / Belial / The Actual Queen / actuallybella1 / AutisticAizen / Blaine Gaven Ross / Jess Ross / Erika Starling - Schizophrenic degenerate who begged for a thread while methy-mouthing all over social media.

Angry Canadian

Ching Chong Long Ting Tong
kiwifarms.net
IMG_20210901_163739.jpg
Code:
File Inode Change Date/Time     : 2021:09:01 15:40:00-05:00
File Permissions                : -rw-r--r--
File Type                       : JPEG
File Type Extension             : jpg
MIME Type                       : image/jpeg
Exif Byte Order                 : Big-endian (Motorola, MM)
Camera Model Name               : REVVL 4+
Software                        : 5062Z-user 11 RKQ1.201202.002 2C6A-0 release-keys
Orientation                     : Horizontal (normal)
Modify Date                     : 2021:09:01 16:37:42
Y Cb Cr Positioning             : Centered
ISO                             : 2573
Exposure Program                : Not Defined
F Number                        : 1.8
Exposure Time                   : 1/13
Sensing Method                  : Unknown (0)
Sub Sec Time Digitized          : 081023
Sub Sec Time Original           : 081023
Sub Sec Time                    : 081023
Focal Length                    : 4.0 mm
Flash                           : Off, Did not fire
Metering Mode                   : Center-weighted average
Scene Capture Type              : Portrait
Interoperability Index          : R98 - DCF basic file (sRGB)
Interoperability Version        : 0100
Focal Length In 35mm Format     : 0 mm
Create Date                     : 2021:09:01 16:37:42
Exif Image Height               : 3456
White Balance                   : Auto
Date/Time Original              : 2021:09:01 16:37:42
Brightness Value                : -4.43
Exif Image Width                : 4608
Exposure Mode                   : Auto
Aperture Value                  : 1.8
Components Configuration        : Y, Cb, Cr, -
Color Space                     : sRGB
Scene Type                      : Directly photographed
Shutter Speed Value             : 1/13
Exif Version                    : 0220
Flashpix Version                : 0100
Resolution Unit                 : inches
GPS Latitude Ref                : North
GPS Longitude Ref               : West
GPS Altitude Ref                : Above Sea Level
GPS Processing Method           : gps
X Resolution                    : 72
Y Resolution                    : 72
Make                            : T-Mobile
Thumbnail Offset                : 995
Thumbnail Length                : 10485
Compression                     : JPEG (old-style)
Image Width                     : 4608
Image Height                    : 3456
Encoding Process                : Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample                 : 8
Color Components                : 3
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling            : YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)
Aperture                        : 1.8
Image Size                      : 4608x3456
Megapixels                      : 15.9
Shutter Speed                   : 1/13
Create Date                     : 2021:09:01 16:37:42.081023
Date/Time Original              : 2021:09:01 16:37:42.081023
Modify Date                     : 2021:09:01 16:37:42.081023
Thumbnail Image                 : (Binary data 10485 bytes, use -b option to extract)
GPS Altitude                    : 91.9 m Above Sea Level
GPS Latitude                    : 27 deg 13' 46.49" N
GPS Longitude                   : 81 deg 51' 11.19" W
Focal Length                    : 4.0 mm
GPS Position                    : 27 deg 13' 46.49" N, 81 deg 51' 11.19" W
Light Value                     : 0.7

fotoforensics
1630609918524.png

Intro

Blaine (@Unabashedhermaphrodite) is a severely unwell man who has recently trooned out. He joined kiwi farms August 7th, 2021 and within his first week of joining amassed over 750 posts, averaging around 110 posts per day and sleeping, based on his post history, an average of 4 hours per night.
1630560924151.png

He deeply and magically believes that he is "right" about something involving pedophiles and conspiracy theories revolving around a Mushroom Empire and a Sasquatch Cult which are somehow related to Chris-Chan giving Barb the bent duck.

1630561135757.png

He is a notorious pest who has stalked a few kiwis around the internet to spew insane, cryptic riddles at them over youtube, twitter, and elsewhere.
I'd be lying if I said writing this thread isn't deliciously cathartic given the Blaine's repeated attempts at faildoxing me as well as, apparently, several others including @DawnDusk (other people do not wish to be named due to embarrassment over the situation and their names will be redacted from any logs)

Blaine has been at best an annoying presence on the internet for the last month, and at worst a sociopathic (yet grossly incompetent) whore-a-plenty that has actively attempted to dox people for no reason, entrap people, and distract from current happenings with bizarre statements and beliefs that defy reason or explanation.

Blaine believes that having his own kiwi farms thread will somehow aid him in his online battle against pedophilia and child molestation. I'm not exactly sure how that works but who am I to stand in the way of this truly exceptional individual and their fight against child predators.

1630561261619.png

I hope he has his camera ready. Prescient as always.

I don't really know where to shoehorn this into the OP; but I forgot to mention Blaine's illustrious high-school football career.
Blaine played fullback for the Spooner High "Rails", he racked up an impressive 0 points across his season but managed to score 4 penalty minutes.
Spooner High Football Stats
Blaine's personal stats
1630597737323.png

1630597763690.png

1630555477441.png
1630556549248.png

1630563144999.png
1630563183083.png

The Doxing

Blaine, for whatever reasons, whether it is for internet fame (doubtful considering his youtube channel only has 12 videos from 7+ years ago) or for some other even more insane reason, has been leaving little breadcrumbs for his dox all over the internet. In a private discord server, Blaine revealed his given name, misspelling his middle name which is Gaven as Gavin, as well as posting pictures of a plaster casting made of a dog or cat's paw which he claims to belong to a pet which is now deceased. The back of the plaster cast revealed the name of the veterinary clinic located in Grayslake Illinois, just 15 minutes south of Antioch. A (now disconnected) cellphone number was also leaked but no name was given; however, using skype to search the number revealed the name "Cherie Ross" of Solon Springs, Wisconsin. Using Peoplefinder, the name Cherie Ross pulled up a Cherie Ross who previously lived in Solon Springs, but now lives in Antioch with a relation to Blaine Gaven Ross.

The phone number itself was likely registered to Blaine's Mother, but Blaine's personal phone as discord logs suggest he was trying to get people to call the number with the pretense of speaking to his Mother and requesting they identify themselves as federal agents.

1630555120646.png1630555220185.png
But that's neither here nor there, as the cellphone number led to identifying Cherie Sagil Ross and led to fully identifying the mutagenic menace himself. The discovery of a photograph of Blaine's license (posted by Blaine himself) attests to his desire to be doxed to fulfill his waking meth induced nightmares of battling mushroom men from the roblox empire somehow, some way; however, I don't believe he intended (or even considered) the exif data which shows the photograph to have been taken in Arcadia Florida today, as the photograph was created September 1st, 2021, at 4:37PM which coincides with the time of posting it
1630556079421.png
September 1st, 2021 @ 4:38PM (Eastern Standard Time)

2.png
Cherie Ross.png
1630554081844.png
Blaine has a warrant out for his arrest in Mankato Minnesota (Scroll down to page 31. Ross, Blaine Gaven, 29, for theft.)
1630544216828.png

Various Unhinged Rantings

I'm sure there are plenty of people who can contribute screenshots of various youtube or twitter comments left by this particularly batshit insane troon, and there are plenty of examples.

1630558255511.png

Blaine has a strange fixation with calling people either animal abusers or pedophiles. He also believes that people are willing to buy the information from him.
1630558351000.png

He has a tremendous hate boner for Commie, for Dillin Thomas, and practically anyone who "gets in his way"
1630559747220.png

Apparently local whale watcher Citrine Dream's youtube profile is a clue, to what? I have no idea; but the hermaphrodite is on the case.
1630560084885.png

1630644973465.png
1630559992794.png
1.jpg
1630563300869.png

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Pre-Troon Prescience.

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

By Allah, I shall give you a taste of my shoe!
kiwifarms.net
You gotta love it when the cows volunteer themselves for a thread. Your OP presentation has really improved since the last one as well. Good job!

Edit: My only complaint is I'd like to see more of them acting crazy. Now, excuse me while I go scrounge around on Twitter.

Additional edit: Not sure how I feel about them being banned. Some of the most entertaining threads have the cow active and participating, but I don't really want them around if they're trying to dox Kiwis. Also LOL at all the trannies deciding to dunk on Byuu.

image (18).png

Last edited:

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You gotta love it when the cows volunteer themselves for a thread. Your OP presentation has really improved since the last one as well. Good job!

Edit: My only complaint is I'd like to see more of them acting crazy. Now, excuse me while I go scrounge around on Twitter.
Besides the complaint you have, i have also some issues about this thread and there are:
- @Unabashedhermaphrodite's Kiwifarms account is not linked in this (halal) thread
- @Unabashedhermaphrodite's exceptional posts made in kf are not linked and talked in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:

Angry Canadian

kiwifarms.net

Additional edit: Not sure how I feel about them being banned. Some of the most entertaining threads have the cow active and participating, but I don't really want them around if they're trying to dox Kiwis. Also LOL at all the trannies deciding to dunk on Byuu.

View attachment 2504033
I've only heard from other people so take it with a grain of salt, but the rumor is that Unabashed got banned for trying to manipulate Josh himself into joining a personal army crusade.

@Revo
I can go back and fix that; his profile doesn't exist anymore, but I'll add it and I'll find some of his more exceptional posts to add to the intro.

contradiction of terns

By Allah, I shall give you a taste of my shoe!
kiwifarms.net
I've only heard from other people so take it with a grain of salt, but the rumor is that Unabashed got banned for trying to manipulate Josh himself into joining a personal army crusade.

@Revo
I can go back and fix that; his profile doesn't exist anymore, but I'll add it and I'll find some of his more exceptional posts to add to the intro.

If you're okay with someone merely combing their socials for older insanity and dropping it in the thread then I'd be happy to see what I can add. It looks like you went through their more recent tweets so bringing piping hot new content will take a few days (while they generate more, since they don't seem likely to shut up any time soon).

Either way I like this and will be back to visit. Do you have any ideas on where this will wind up? I'm almost starting to think we need an 'Infamous Troons' subforum or something, because they tend to get scattered around depending on whether they're a furry or not.

Angry Canadian

kiwifarms.net
@contradiction of terns
The reply and quote button have disappeared lol. If you're up for it, that'd be great. He's doing the majority of his sperging on the OTHER site right now, probably even as I type this.

I'm not sure where it'll end up, if it ends up anywhere. He's kind of a rat king, because in between his schizobabble he champions the LGBT/sex worker/etc business, but he's also just a schizo, he might end up in lolcows with a schizo tag.

1630562146584.png

1630562211992.png

1630562273048.png

1630562422416.png

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all knew this one was coming but I didn't expect the quality, great job @Angry Canadian

I'm not sure where it'll end up, if it ends up anywhere. He's kind of a rat king, because in between his schizobabble he champions the LGBT/sex worker/etc business, but he's also just a schizo, he might end up in lolcows with a schizo tag.
I don't know if this changed over time but "Rat Kings" generally needed to be plugged into a specific weird gross sex-predator tranny network on twitter, when you couldn't even dox one without stumbling over ten other tranny lolcows we already knew about. Blaine doesn't seem to have any connections with them so I'd vote for schizotagged lolcow.

Basalasas

Black visions from the satellite sky...
kiwifarms.net
Also, for sending me dm's full of schizo rants about federal investigations and CP.
Fuck it, if we're gonna dump PMs from this freak show here's some of mine (the rest are boring niceties or massive mobilefag screenshots of rando Discords and kids they sent me.)
1630571731382.png1630571778064.png1630571789084.png1630571811075.png1630571837980.png

EDIT: One thing I just noticed after reading them again, is that they seemed semi-sane at the start, but then rapidly degenerated over this three day period.

Last edited: