uncensored search engines? -

fortunecookie

Karadzic lead your Serbs
kiwifarms.net
Im talking really uncensored. So gore, fake news, pr0nZ, "hate speech", terrorism, copyrighted shit and the like.

Its not that I am all day looking for that stuff I just really pissed off at Big Tech companies babysitting my browsing.

Do such engines exists?

Kinda related does DTube allow for literally any content? I cant find anything juicy on there.

Thx

fortunecookie

Karadzic lead your Serbs
kiwifarms.net
What are you looking for?
Sometimes I used to like to send gore to friends for fun. Long time since I last did that but when I looked for some videos I used to watch google censored them all like eels.

Specifically the Luka Magnotta video. I found one cartel video but no way Im findin ISIS vids thru Big Tech. Even the fucking ISIS "Clashes of Swords" nasheed anthem was removed from ths entire internet. I wanted to play that cause there was some arrogant hippie women dancing to Arab music and singing the lyrics cause ooo look at how worldy and spiritually open minded I am. So I wanted her to dance on that song making a fool out of herself. But no google wants you to only have fun with approved humor

core_go7

kiwifarms.net
You can probably find good gore on www.bestgore.com, I don't of any good places to find the ISIS video you are looking for. However, I would suggest to keep up your search. There's always a breadcrumb trail somewhere.

A Clockwork Soybean

kiwifarms.net

fortunecookie

Karadzic lead your Serbs
kiwifarms.net
You can probably find good gore on www.bestgore.com, I don't of any good places to find the ISIS video you are looking for. However, I would suggest to keep up your search. There's always a breadcrumb trail somewhere.
I prefer youtube with safesearch mode over bestcuck. Claiming to be all free speech and all yet removing anything remotely interesting. Fags.

Exterminate Leftists

including Libertarians and big-brained centrists.
kiwifarms.net
this is true and it sucks hard
back in 2015/2016 you could find dozens of ISIS nasheeds on youtube, nowadays they are completely gone
Wow, administration change and all of that ISIS shit that stuck around for years is gone. Amazing that they weren't able to remove it at the time, but somehow managed to develop that technology as soon as someone else had their finger on the button.

Also theync.com was always good. Only website that has me say "enough' I don't think I have ever seen it linked in normienet which is funny because it's old as hell.

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
If your browser stores any history at all you're in a bubble. All search engines do this.

A good way to limit its effects is to cycle between search engines, even those you don't trust. Just be aware of what information you're giving away. Like it's probably not a good idea to search for the Tarrant video on Google while logged into YouTube, depending on country.

hundredpercent

kiwifarms.net
No, there aren't. Finding copyrighted content is a one-way ticket to DMCAville. And all the decentralized search engines suck. DuckDuckGo has less censorship compared to Google, however.

In theory, PeerTube should work for hosting such videos. In practice, it doesn't, since the peering doesn't work like it should. If it would, then it would be glorious - imagine BitChute but with the censorship model of Mastodon.

This leaves only torrents. https://btdig.com/search?order=0&q=saleel+sawarim - download and pray.

Or just use 人肉搜索. I guess this really is one of the last bastions of free speech these days.

kiwifarms.cc PeerTube instance when? @CrunkLord420

EDIT: The Muslims have only themselves to blame for this. IS had people who were good at video editing, but they were extremely bad at technology. If they would have just set up a proper onion/i2p/torrent system for media distribution, we wouldn't be having this problem.

Attachments

albertbrown26

THEODORE ROOSEVELT DID NOTHING WRONG
kiwifarms.net
Documenting Reality and theync.com replace Best Gore if that ever gets shuts down.
It used to be LiveLeak, but they shut down the comments section for some reason.

Also, 2chan is the Japanese version of 5channel/4chan (US version).
You can try that out.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: The Muslims have only themselves to blame for this. IS had people who were good at video editing, but they were extremely bad at technology. If they would have just set up a proper onion/i2p/torrent system for media distribution, we wouldn't be having this problem.
They didn't need to, they could just upload them to youtube. Remember when youtube hosted beheading videos?

Cowboy Kim

Mecha-Mania Boy
kiwifarms.net
I saw a physical billboard for DuckDuckGo the other day in a relatively ghetto section of town.
Same thing here.
What I really wonder is how effective billboards are at advertising period, let alone advertising a search engine normies have no reason to use.

• Agree
Reactions: hundredpercent
Tags
None