Unethical Weight Loss as fast as possible? - what would be the fastest yet most unethical/extreme weight loss diet/plan?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
Carnivore to Dinitrophenol. Share your experiences too! Currently living off 200 cals, Bang energy drinks and seltzer.

DNP if you start very low and titrate up very, very slowly and it is winter in a very cold climate, that way you can control your body temperature easily. It would be best to be able to runs labs whenever you want because it's possible you will start to experience organ damage before gross dysfunction sets in since certain cells/organs in the body require much more energy on a continuous basis to function than others (liver, brain, cardiac, etc...). I'd also suggest pharmaceutical grade DNP, if not reference grade DNP to limit the possibilities of contamination in synthesis. Many of the stranger issues with DNP are likely caused by contaminants, isomers, and congeners from impure samples since the relatives of DNP are all rather toxic. Don't forget to take Dantrolene at the same time, it's the only way to avoid rhabdomyolysis due to muscle tetany from the spike in intracellular calcium caused by the uncoupling effect of DNP. If you really want to make sure you don't die, make sure that you have ports installed so you can run an ice-cold peritoneal lavage in the case of accidental malignant hyperthermia. Also make sure you have a good ophthalmologist that you know well so they can replace the lenses in your eyes with IOL's when you develop cataracts from the DNP.

Do you actually have experience with this? I've actually heard about this retarded scheme before but it sounds kinda crazy.
I've done 3 day fasts before but they're miserable.

Edit: Also where do you get Adderal? College students? Maybe the trannies making their own HRT would know...

It is crazy. One needs more than just various electrolytes, and the amount of food suggested would not be enough to meet mineral and micronutrient needs. One would quickly become extremely deficient in a number of critical essential nutrients. Plus the way it was written demonstrates that whoever came up with the ideal doesn't understand basic chemistry. Himalayan pink salt is not substantially different than regular table salt, being sodium chloride. There is no such thing as "salt-free" potassium chloride since potassium chloride is itself a salt. They likely meant "sodium-free" potassium chloride, which is kind of a "duh" since pure potassium chloride should not contain sodium. If someone doesn't know that potassium chloride is a salt, I would generally suggest no one listen to anything they have to say about dieting.

Last edited:

Basil Julep

Let's go Brandon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you actually have experience with this? I've actually heard about this retarded scheme before but it sounds kinda crazy.
I have tried the snake juice salt thing with fasting and it definitely helped a lot with headaches and just feeling off.

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Also where do you get Adderal? College students? Maybe the trannies making their own HRT would know...
Yes, I usually just do OMAD or one meal every other day but I have done a ten day fast before. It gets pretty manageable 3 or 4 days in once you're in ketosis, assuming you're not already doing keto. I wouldn't fast if it wasn't also in combination with a keto diet because it just makes the hunger much easier to deal with and you don't have to deal with insulin going crazy and making you hungry when you refeed. The worst thing about it ime is if you do not stay on top of hydration you will get awful headaches.

Way more people take adderall than college students. A lot of the people you see on your screen do, I guarantee it. As for where to get it: google it.

It is crazy. One needs more than just various electrolytes, and the amount of food suggested would not be enough to meet mineral and micronutrient needs. One would quickly become extremely deficient in a number of critical essential nutrients. Plus the way it was written demonstrates that whoever came up with the ideal doesn't understand basic chemistry. Himalayan pink salt is not substantially different than regular table salt, being sodium chloride. There is no such thing as "salt-free" potassium chloride since potassium chloride is itself a salt. They likely meant "sodium-free" potassium chloride, which is kind of a "duh" since pure potassium chloride should not contain sodium. If someone doesn't know that potassium chloride is a salt, I would generally suggest no one listen to anything they have to say about dieting.
Read the thread title. And this, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: BSC

Chocolate Wombat

riding in that black joint looking for some action
kiwifarms.net
Long term fasting. Take adderall daily and consume nothing else but 2 liters of water a day with:
Do this for 5 days at a time, then eat a small meal in the morning on the 6th day. Then have a larger meal later in the day. Consume no more than 20g of carbs on that day for both meals combined. Repeat until you are at your target weight.

If you do this exactly you will lose weight, I promise. You're going to feel like shit at first and it's going to be really hard to not eat, but you gotta push past it, then you'll feel great and your appetite will subside. Do not slack on water drinking or you will feel like absolute shit. Don't chug it either though, you will just piss it out and the magnesium in the epsom salts will give you diarrhea, dehydrating you further. Gotta drink it at an even pace throughout the day. I recommend getting a 1 liter reusable water bottle so you can regulate how much you are drinking. I think you'll find this even easier to do than eating 200 calories a day even without the adderall. You don't really need the adderall but it keeps you occupied and eliminates hunger. Added bonus is eating literally nothing really cuts down on grocery costs, which is pretty good nowadays.
Can you drink more than 2 liters of water per day? I drink 3 to 6 liters on an average day.

Apochrypha

𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
kiwifarms.net
ADHD pills, methylphenidate specifically. I was prescribed them a year back, quit them because they never helped me mentally and made me lose my appetite completely. I lost about 10lbs in two weeks. Gave me the sweats, too. I don't recommend but it's a pretty good way to lose weight I guess...if you can handle the feeling you start to get when it begins to wear off.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long term fasting. Take adderall daily and consume nothing else but 2 liters of water a day with:
Do this for 5 days at a time, then eat a small meal in the morning on the 6th day. Then have a larger meal later in the day. Consume no more than 20g of carbs on that day for both meals combined. Repeat until you are at your target weight.

If you do this exactly you will lose weight, I promise. You're going to feel like shit at first and it's going to be really hard to not eat, but you gotta push past it, then you'll feel great and your appetite will subside. Do not slack on water drinking or you will feel like absolute shit. Don't chug it either though, you will just piss it out and the magnesium in the epsom salts will give you diarrhea, dehydrating you further. Gotta drink it at an even pace throughout the day. I recommend getting a 1 liter reusable water bottle so you can regulate how much you are drinking. I think you'll find this even easier to do than eating 200 calories a day even without the adderall. You don't really need the adderall but it keeps you occupied and eliminates hunger. Added bonus is eating literally nothing really cuts down on grocery costs, which is pretty good nowadays.
Do you mix the salt and chloride in the water or consume it some other way?

Auguste Lumière

Your Local Autistic Train Expert
kiwifarms.net
What my current stack is eating up to 3200-400 cal of mostly protein a day (mostly at breakfast or lunch), 2 Bang energy drinks from morning to lunch, then I use seltzer with either Sugar-free Metamucil/Generic fiber powder to not feel hungry. Last I use a simple multivitamin and 10-20 min of heavy stair master since I have a bum shoulder ATM and cant lift.
Meta.jpg

snailslime

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is stupid.

OP, ask a nutritionist to put together a diet plan for you.

• Agree
Reactions: BSC

Shidoen

... .--. .- -.-. . / -. .. --. --. . .-. ... --..-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eat meat, lift heavy things. For females eat meat, lift heavy things.

Johnny Salami

kiwifarms.net

A follow snake Juice connoisseur

Milwaukee Macho Man

Snap into a Slim Jim
kiwifarms.net
I lost like 30 pounds in a month when I was 15 by just only eating apples for most of the day and like some meat for dinner and running 10 minutes a day on a treadmill.

I don't think that would work now that I'm 32 though. Plus I weighed like 260 at the time.

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
I have tried the snake juice salt thing with fasting and it definitely helped a lot with headaches and just feeling off.
I for sure won't fast for more than a day without it. I get horrible headaches otherwise.
Can you drink more than 2 liters of water per day? I drink 3 to 6 liters on an average day.
idk maybe
Do you mix the salt and chloride in the water or consume it some other way?
Mix
This is stupid.

OP, ask a nutritionist to put together a diet plan for you.
Expert advice there, you must really know your stuff. Off topic for the thread tho.