• "I deserve a fucking medal for this, seriously"

Unite the Right rally ends in Violence in Chris's stomping grounds.

Discussion in 'Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalism' started by CharlesBarkley, Aug 12, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  1. If they think shouting Nazi slogans while doing a homage to a Nazi torch rally is "good optics" then what the fuck are bad optics?

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Way i see it? Shits a repeat of the political Climate one century ago.

Remember the German Civil war of 1918? Communists tried a violent coup in germany just after the first World war ended. Gee, i wonder how hitler got into power.

Shits on repeat because the far left have Sterilized their history, and refused to admit that the far left in the past going full exceptional individual, has led to a massive rise of the far right in europe and elsewhere.

Happend in the 20s

And again in the 70's in italy with the Years of lead started off by Violent communists again. (conversely, this period is also likely why people refur to antifa as fascists)

And now...it happens again.

Can any of us really say we didnt see something like this car attack coming? with how Violent the far left has gotten since trump started running for office...the Leftis Riots at his ralleys, the BLM riots and police killings, the assaults, the beatings of highschool kids on the right, the Censorship of everyone not on the left, the attempted assassination of Scalise...

Some right winger was eventually going to have enough of this and say Fuck it.

So now, we just sit back and watch the fireworks I guess, as History, once again repeats itself. The rest of the year is gonna be one hell of a ride.

[​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    #122 BillyGoat2, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:21 AM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:31 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Running people over with your car, apparently.

All that was missing from the torchlight photos was a rousing rendition of "Tomorrow Belongs to Me".

He wasn't just a "right winger", though. He was a white nationalist - not that it's going to make the slightest difference to the people who want to characterise every conservative as a Nazi.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah, It was still inevitable that Something like this would happen on the "right" whether its some Neo con, or an actual nazi.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well that explains the windows

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  6. When you look at images of this rally compared to KKK rally's and marches of old. It's really chilling and disturbing that this is occurring. Occurring in 2017 in the United States of America.
    This is a KKK rally from 1965.
    261682d77e6a3c066947386f7fc90e72.jpg

Charlottesville Va 2017.
    598e6f7b9d51d.jpg

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Steve Mayers

Steve Mayers Nazi Punks Fuck Off

kiwifarms.net
  7. They were emulating Nazi torchlight rallies from the 1930s.

upload_2017-8-13_20-37-10.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I notice just as the car grinds to a stop, the Antifags run up with sticks and try to beat the car with them, just to end up getting reversed into. Real Einsteins there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Supreme Gentleman and True Alpha Male

kiwifarms.net
  9. There's a correlation between being an antifa and being a total dumbass.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Kinda goes without saying, just making an observation about the video. There's a difference between being a dumbass and just plain begging for a Darwin Award, though.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    Duke Nukem

Duke Nukem Supreme Gentleman and True Alpha Male

kiwifarms.net
  11. From more sane perspectives (Whether in agreement or against it.):

MY TAKE: The only reason this caught my attention? It happened in OPL's hometown. That's it - and I thought Chris was an embarrassment. He still is, but by being at Bronycon, he just proved to be above these fools and their tiki torches from Walmart. UGH.

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #132 Shokew, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:39 AM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 8:00 AM
    Shokew

Shokew ...Continues to let the world burn!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I can get behind trying to stop the car after it slammed into a group of people, but when the car in question is a muscle car with more than 300 HP, the better option would have been dragging wounded off the street, so the guy doesn't run them over again.

Well, that and maybe trying to puncture a tire or shoving a flagpole/bat into the rims... not like that would stop the car, but it might at least achieve more than being crushed between a muscle car and a parked car.

• Agree Agree x 2
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards

kiwifarms.net
  13. It would be incredibly easy to find some random look-a-likes, fire off an email to that account and enjoy the ensuing chaos.

MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm pretty sure that's already happened.

kiwifarms.net
  15. That video is fucking insane. Is there really only one fatality?

• Agree Agree x 3
    El Garbage

El Garbage I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate

kiwifarms.net
  16. One so far but five of the twenty people taken to hospital are in critical condition.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. @repentance, obviously all the rest got a lucky break.

MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  18. I love that the ACLU is suing Charlottesville

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Yeah, crowds of people move like a fluid really efficiently away from shit like this.

To up the casualties, more surprise, speed, and preferably explosives would be needed. And maybe a squad of men with guns to mow down anyone trying to help the wounded. Go from single digit to triple digit real efficiently.

• Autistic Autistic x 6
    Transvaalan

Transvaalan Woooo!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.