World United States Recognizes Golan Heights as Israeli Territory -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.
Not going to happen. It's more beneficial to the local warlords if they keep up appearances instead of actually committing the deed. Also, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are all Israeli friendly, so take that shit somewhere else. It is literally just Syria and Iran. The Sunnis are all fine. The "surrounded by enemies" meme is the most disingenuous and blatantly bullshit saying perpetuated by Jews.
Six-Day War (June 1967) – Fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, and others also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces.

?

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Six-Day War (June 1967) – Fought between Israel and Arab neighbors Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Algeria, and others also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces.

?
Many of those have gotten to the point they don't LIKE the fact the Israelis are sticking around but decided to just accept it, albeit very grudgingly.

Crippled Eagle

Top Floppy Slotter 1977
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...what is that based on?

I and many others here are neither of those nor, at least speaking for myself anyway, do I necessarily hate Israel. The way I see it, they're smart and right for using us to their own advantage. My problem is why the hell do we keep sticking our neck out for them so much when they virtually provide nothing for us in return compared to countries like Britain, Canada, and Australia to name a few. That's my problem. I'm fully aware Israel's neighbors aren't friendly to them, but guess whose problems that sounds like? Israel. Guess who bails them out of that problem? We do. Guess who gets jack shit for all the work we put into our relationship with Israel? We do! It's bullshit.
It's based on the fact that Israel keeps selling our fucking technology to China.

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
...much as I disagree with Corbin's point earlier, you have to be naive to not accept that Israel is not surrounded by adversaries. Even if you could consider some of their neighbors government's lukewarm to Israel (which wouldn't surprise me if we in the US had anything to do with that), it is an accepted fact that their people have no good will toward them. Besides, this is the current situation. If and when the US's presence in the Middle East dwindles, along with US might overseas, you can bet your ass that Israel's neighbors will be less milquetoast toward them than they are now.

Crippled Eagle

Top Floppy Slotter 1977
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...much as I disagree with Corbin's point earlier, you have to be naive to not accept that Israel is not surrounded by adversaries. Even if you could consider some of their neighbors government's lukewarm to Israel (which wouldn't surprise me if we in the US had anything to do with that), it is an accepted fact that their people have no good will toward them. Besides, this is the current situation. If and when the US's presence in the Middle East dwindles, along with US might overseas, you can bet your ass that Israel's neighbors will be less milquetoast toward them than they are now.
Again, you are fucking wrong as shit. Everyone but Syria and Iran have accepted that it is better for everyone to just get along.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
Not going to happen. It's more beneficial to the local warlords if they keep up appearances instead of actually committing the deed. Also, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are all Israeli friendly, so take that shit somewhere else. It is literally just Syria and Iran. The Sunnis are all fine. The "surrounded by enemies" meme is the most disingenuous and blatantly bullshit saying perpetuated by Jews.
Yeah, several invasions since it's inception and now things are magically hunky-dory. Just let some rabble-rousers get into office and the hate train would start all over again. Israel is the powerhouse it is because of the crap they've pulled up to this point. If the US stopped backing them and they chucked their nukes in the ocean how long do you think things would remain peaceful?

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Nigga that was 50 fucking years ago. Crippled Eagle is right, most of the nations involved in the Six-Day War have just accepted that Israel is a thing. Egypt and Israel have been cordial since the Carter days.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The Israelis will probably never relinquish their claim on the Golan Heights, anyway, it's of far too much strategic importance. It's my understanding that it would be a perfect staging ground to launch long-distance attacks into Israeli population centers.

Politically, probably not a good move for Trump from an international standpoint, but domestically it'll cement his popularity with politically-conservative American Jews (and Evangelicals, for that matter). Right-wing antisemites and anti-Israel-types will probably vote for him anyway because lol at the thought of any of them voting for a modern Democrat.
I think it's a perfect followup to the Mosque Shooting. The media is trying to build up steam for a White Supremacist narrative, this would trip them up a bit.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cost of the US-Israel alliance is staggering and is a legitimate existential threat if the US gets into a shooting war with China. This is a terrible precedent. We should be rolling back and containing Israeli bullshit, not enabling it.
Kinda damned if we do, damned if we don't at this point.

We muzzle them, we egg on their enemies and look like assholes. We enable them, we still egg on their enemies and look like assholes, just for different reasons.

Crippled Eagle

Top Floppy Slotter 1977
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda damned if we do, damned if we don't at this point.

We muzzle them, we egg on their enemies and look like assholes. We enable them, we still egg on their enemies and look like assholes, just for different reasons.
But that's wrong. The only country actually within striking distance that still hates them is Syria, and they don't exactly have the means to do anything about it. Also I don't give a fuck about pissing off Muslims, I'm just sick of giving billions of dollars and the most advanced military equipment in the world to a country that kills our citizens, endangers our soldiers, and sells our secrets to our enemies. Fuck Israel, fuck Jews that lobby for Israel, and fuck politicians that put Israel before America.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
what about people who want to stop bankrolling the most parasitic regime in the history of the world and throw them to the wolves? i am honestly sick of the israelis and their baggage, they're just a liability and a gibsmedat sponge
i can understand that sentiment
then again, there are around 150 other nations receiving foreign aid from the west that i would cut off before doing the same to israel. the jews at least built a nice country and functional society with the aid money, most of the other shitholes that rely on foreign aid just remain disgusting dumps forever so it's a total waste.

Reminder that Israel taught the Soviets how to make nuclear weapons
did they? to my knowledge, the rosenbergs (the spies who gave US nuclear secrets to the soviets) were american jews, not israelis. im not very well versed on the topic though

Again, you are fucking wrong as shit. Everyone but Syria and Iran have accepted that it is better for everyone to just get along.
the overwhelming majority of the population in any muslim country absolutely hates israel, and would gladly holocaust it out of existence without a second thought if given the chance.
the arab leaders all share this sentiment, but are currently not acting openly hostile towards israel because they know they do not stand a chance in a military conflict as long as israel has US backing, and because of an "enemy of my enemy" triangle situation that has arisen due to the sunni/shia divide and the iran situation.
should the american support ever be removed, it would take less than a decade for them to launch another coordinated invasion attempt, and without US backing the jews will have a hard time staying alive. they are more powerful and better organized than the arabs, but the sheer numerical advantages that the muslims can rely on could be enough to offset that in the long run.

Last edited:

Crippled Eagle

Top Floppy Slotter 1977
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can understand that sentiment
then again, there are around 150 other nations receiving foreign aid from the west that i would cut off before doing the same to israel. the jews at least built a nice country and functional society with the aid money, most of the other shitholes that rely on foreign aid just remain disgusting dumps forever so it's a total waste.

did they? to my knowledge, the rosenbergs (the spies who gave US nuclear secrets to the soviets) were american jews, not israelis. im not very well versed on the topic though

the overwhelming majority of the population in any muslim country absolutely hates israel, and would gladly holocaust it out of existence without a second thought if given the chance.
the arab leaders all share this sentiment, but are currently not acting openly hostile towards israel because they know they do not stand a chance in a military conflict as long as israel has US backing, and because of an "enemy of my enemy" triangle situation that has arisen due to the sunni/shia divide and the iran situation.
should the american support ever be removed, it would take less than a decade for them to launch another coordinated invasion attempt, and without US backing the jews will have a hard time staying alive. they are more powerful and better organized than the arabs, but the sheer numerical advantages that the muslims can rely on could be enough to offset that in the long run.
The Rosenbergs were vehemently defended by Israel and still claim they were set up because the Americans were "antisemitic"

Also, again, an immensely destructive war benefits nobody, and everyone around Israel (with the exception of Syria) has good relations with Israel, including robust trade and counter terror agreements.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
Just going to point out (since it keeps being referenced), the USS Liberty incident was an accident. I have yet to see a factual reason for why the Israelis would just randomly shoot up a US naval ship. The IAF had rather bad aim during that war (just ask the IA tank columns the IAF bombed by mistake a bit later).

Also, again, an immensely destructive war benefits nobody, and everyone around Israel (with the exception of Syria) has good relations with Israel, including robust trade and counter terror agreements.
The US has had the same with ME nations like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and look at all the crap they get up that ends up hurting us.

Again, the immensely destructive war is only a put-off if the Arabs think they'll lose (or they wouldn't have staged multiple invasions spaced decades apart). Israel's nukes and our backing is what makes it undesirable. The hatred for Israel didn't just magically disappear because a few pro-Western leaders got elected.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
Also, again, an immensely destructive war benefits nobody
it benefits the winner. if the arabs succeed in wiping out israel, they gain all its territory, which is extremely valuable to them for religious and historical reasons. taking jerusalem alone would confer massive prestige to the conquering nations, it's like the third most holy city in islam right after mecca and medina, and there are a bunch of other holy sites scattered around israel, too.
also you really underestimate how strong the motivation from hate and animosity can be. to most muslims, just wiping out the jews for the sake of wiping out the jews would be a good enough reason to launch a war against israel if there was a reasonable chance at victory.

and everyone around Israel (with the exception of Syria) has good relations with Israel, including robust trade and counter terror agreements.
again, this is out of necessity because america pretty much forces them to. remove the strong arm of the US and all of this goes out the window within just a few years.

Crippled Eagle

Top Floppy Slotter 1977
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The US has had the same with ME nations like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and look at all the crap they get up that ends up hurting us.

Again, the immensely destructive war is only a put-off if the Arabs think they'll lose (or they wouldn't have staged multiple invasions spaced decades apart). Israel's nukes and our backing is what makes it undesirable. The hatred for Israel didn't just magically disappear because a few pro-Western leaders got elected.
But the 60s were far from the realities of today. Not to mention, why should I care if Israel is wiped out? I couldn't care less, just like Israel doesn't care about our citizens or soldiers.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino