World United States Recognizes Golan Heights as Israeli Territory -

wellthathappened

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
kiwifarms.net
Israel deserves the destruction they bring to themselves.
I imagine being a nation the size of an American state while being surrounded by enemies could result in some poor foreign policy choices.

I'm not sure I like Israel, but it exists and it is not going to cease existing. At some point all the weirdos with axes to grind need to grow up.

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Oh shit! So all those things I mentioned were just rockets almost hitting empty roads? Good to know. @HeyYou was right. This thread is too exceptional to re-visit. Maybe spergatory....
In thousands of rocket attacks, 32 Israelis have been killed. Again, even if there was an existential threat to Israel, why should I care? Especially when they are actively selling America's best equipment to our enemies.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
In thousands of rocket attacks, 32 Israelis have been killed. Again, even if there was an existential threat to Israel, why should I care? Especially when they are actively selling America's best equipment to our enemies.
Sorry, I was just going to avoid this thread. You kinda shit up the place. A friendly neighbourhood reminder: Never Go Full REEEEEE.tard, brother.

armoreddinnerjacket

kiwifarms.net
Oh, so the crank next door shooting at your kids in your back yard isn't a threat because he only hit them a couple times? Meanwhile, there was this time you mouthed off at a police officer so the local PD should refuse to help you, I take it?

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so the crank next door shooting at your kids in your back yard isn't a threat because he only hit them a couple times? Meanwhile, there was this time you mouthed off at a police officer so the local PD should refuse to help you, I take it?
He's being a bit autistic right now, but I don't think you can really compare getting pissy at a police officer to selling our tech to our enemies. That said, as much as I'm not a big fan of Israel, they're our best partnership in the Middle East for now. I'd prefer a rebuilt and modernized Iraq or an Iran that never went through its revolution but you take what you can get.

Reactions: armoreddinnerjacket

Just_Somebody

kiwifarms.net
Trump and the United States states what has been obvious for fucking decades. Israel offered the Golan Heights back to Syria for peace (similar to the Sinai for peace deal with Egypt) and Syria refused it, so the Syrians can go fuck themselves as whatever factions still fight over fucking rubble in their civil war.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
an inconsequential PR move, but amusing because it angers mudshits and the westcucks that worship them.

now if he were to formally recognize the west bank and gaza strip as israeli territory, THAT would be an actual bold move with great potential for lulz (third intifada lel) but i don't think we're gonna see something like that happening anytime soon.
So its a Trump branded virtue signal? Got it.:like:

• Agree
Reactions: QD 846

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
You know its possible to hate both the Palestinians and the Israelis right?
One of these is constantly destabilizing their neighbors with the help of the US, which results in mass migrations into Europe, which result in occasional terror attacks.
Guess which one.

I don't like them both, but one of them scores higher on my not liking scale.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
the overwhelming majority of the population in any muslim country absolutely hates israel, and would gladly holocaust it out of existence without a second thought if given the chance.
the arab leaders all share this sentiment, but are currently not acting openly hostile towards israel because they know they do not stand a chance in a military conflict as long as israel has US backing, and because of an "enemy of my enemy" triangle situation that has arisen due to the sunni/shia divide and the iran situation.
should the american support ever be removed, it would take less than a decade for them to launch another coordinated invasion attempt, and without US backing the jews will have a hard time staying alive. they are more powerful and better organized than the arabs, but the sheer numerical advantages that the muslims can rely on could be enough to offset that in the long run.
Goalposts moved. SIGNIFICANTLY threatened. Israel hasn't been SIGNIFICANTLY threatened since the sixties, actually, due entirely to support from the US. Depending on your definition of course. But Israel is threatened constantly. Do you not remember the PLO? The First Intifada? The Accords? The Second Intifada? The bait and switch of Hamas? The 2006 Lebanon War? Several nations in the nineties outright hostile or calling for the extermination of the Jewish State? If Israel had fallen to their knees in any of it, they would have had these "friendly" neighbours rise up and decimate them in an instant.

I have a lot of complaints about Israel, but your entire position is revisionist. I kind of wonder how old you are. I still consider the Second Intifada recent news myself, but you are way off base IMO.
Remind me, would you, why any of this should be the problem of the U.S. and it's citizenry?

Why we should give a shit at all?

...ok it's my turn to be an ass to you, wtf are you talking about? Did Schumer just convert to Islam last week because there are no muslim US Senators (and no Obama doesn't count folks). There are Represenatives though that fit your description.
Ah damn it, I did it again. I always fuck that up. Yes, sorry, representatives.

And also to the other posters I didn't quote who basically said the same thing. You got me, I think my point still stands, but I do make that mistake too often.

Just imagine if mexican cartels were firing rockets into the US. They kill 2 children. The talking heads say on the news "Well, they fired thousands of rockets, and only hit 2 kids, so NBD." No, fuck no, that would not happen. Oh, my enemies shooting at me have bad aim? Well I guess we can't shoot back then, that'd be unfair to the people trying to kill us.

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By virtue of...? The only possible reason this could be true is because the Saudi's, our other ME ally, staged 9/11, i.e, by default.
It's pretty much by default, yeah. As much as I hate the shit Israel's pulled, the Saudis have been pretty blatantly Anti-US behind the scenes. Like I said, a modernized Iraq, Iran or Turkey would be 1000x better than Israel.

• DRINK!
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think a US not involved in the Middle East is superior option to any potential “allies” there
tbh Wilson abandoning our Americas + Pacific only sphere of influence in favor of getting entangled in Europe and latter the Middle East was a mistake. Washington’s final warning on foriegn entanglement has long been forgotten

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a former CIA guy talked about this on Euromaidenpress. It has bigger chances.

Meanwhile, and again despite the fact that US officials continue to say that Washington respects the territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan, some commentators in Moscow and the Caucasus suggest that Trump’s move on the Golan opens the way for movement on Karabakh

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino