World United States Recognizes Golan Heights as Israeli Territory -

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty much by default, yeah. As much as I hate the shit Israel's pulled, the Saudis have been pretty blatantly Anti-US behind the scenes. Like I said, a modernized Iraq, Iran or Turkey would be 1000x better than Israel.
old post but damn erdogan getting btfo without the person even realizing it.

Reactions: Exterminatus

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Ill Person
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying that Golan isn't Israeli territory, by all historical fact, it is. But it's got bad mojo.
But Erdogan is basically trying to take Idlib, so I guess, they are chopping up Syria.

Ten bucks those weapons of mass destruction are hidden somewhere near the Israeli/Jordan border.

I'm not saying that Golan isn't Israeli territory, by all historical fact, it is. But it's got bad mojo.
But Erdogan is basically trying to take Idlib, so I guess, they are chopping up Syria.

Ten bucks those weapons of mass destruction are hidden somewhere near the Israeli/Jordan border.
Sometimes some assholes decide speaking the truth is evil and bad. They're the evil ones, it's not "bad mojo" to tell the truth.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did a quick search to confirm that the area is, in fact, another middle Eastern dirt and scrub farm with few redeeming qualities that people are losing their shit over again, and found this blog post that's kind of interesting:

I have noticed that for almost anywhere, a Google search for "is it safe to travel here?" leads to some overly optimistic travel blogger that will tell you the place is awesome and people are wonderful everywhere and don't want to hurt anyone. In this case it's some blonde instathot going "haha I'm no good with politics, but we wanted to visit a winery over there and it was crazy how many mines were there!" it's a trip.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

Formerly Chuck's
kiwifarms.net
In this case it's some blonde instathot going "haha I'm no good with politics, but we wanted to visit a winery over there and it was crazy how many mines were there!" it's a trip.
This can be construed one of two ways.
She was, unfortunately, talking about the "boom" kind of mines
Though tbqh I'd be interested in what kind of minerals they have to glean

Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino