#UniteTheRight march at UVA, - You know this will turn ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa

taco /pol/aco
kiwifarms.net
So apparently a group called White Lives Matter was allowed by court and now they're marching at UVA, they're starting 1AM EDT
Honestly they do look like white supremacist or /pol/tards by the way they act, pretty unhinged and specifically "White Right".
Also Kudos for not being fucking hypocrite pussies and attacking #DefendCVille without masks, winning and then celebrating in public.
But besides that they're fucking unironic racist scum.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Salt and delusions from all the sides.
Capture.JPG

https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/896194051208355840
Got to hand it to them, they manage to look scary as shit.
I promise you that chanting "White Power" has no racist context here.
Capture.JPG

A sane man.
Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dobson went on a massive rant about this, calling for the extinction of all white people and then mocked and blocked a trans woman who disagreed with him, saying they were a racist moron.

Yes, seriously.

View attachment 261629

The person he accused of being a racist moron:

View attachment 261640

Is there any thread you won't shove Dobson into?

Man, you can always count on dobson to satisfy your salt cravings, fuck I'm burnt out

Lol fag

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So apparently a group called White Lives Matter was allowed by court and now they're marching at UVA, they're starting 1AM EDT
Honestly they do look like white supremacist or /pol/tards by the way they act, pretty unhinged and specifically "White Right".
Also Kudos for not being fucking hypocrite pussies and attacking #DefendCVille without masks, winning and then celebrating in public.
But besides that they're fucking unironic racist scum.
View attachment 261594 View attachment 261595 View attachment 261596
Salt and delusions from all the sides.
View attachment 261598
https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/896194051208355840
Got to hand it to them, they manage to look scary as shit.

View attachment 261614

A sane man.
View attachment 261624

My take is that as long as this group of protestors does not commit any act of violence and keeps this protest peaceable, all people can legitimately do about their activity is complain. Even if they are unironic "Hitler did nothing wrong, Nazism now and forever" types, so long as they don't hurt people while saying it or incite people to commit crime in the process.

And I'm surprised I have to say that, because that's the whole point to American rights of assembly and expression, but apparently these salty morons are PISSED because the people at this protest are doing what they are, to the point I'm aware, legally allowed to do without being restrained by the law and immune from reprisal by anyone else under penalty of law.

@Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa, while we're on the subject of being able to express yourself legally and all anyone else can do is bitch about it, I don't mind if you keep talking about how you found a sex scene involving children in a Stephen King book arousing, so long as you don't try to illegally restrain my right to laugh my ass off at you for your utter retardation for expressing that in response.

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2017-08-12 01.47.59.png

"When BLM did this cops were everywhere! They were peaceful!"

"ANTIFA had protest and they were tear gassed for it!"

"Why can't white people march for their race? We're not Nazis!"

You're all retarded, the only difference is no one was attacked at this protest so far. At the end of the day you're all annoying larpers.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Place your bets on what's gonna be the bigger shitshow:

1.) Milo at Berkeley
2.) Unite the Right at UVA
3.) A come-from-behind third riot.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
Emily Gorcenski says, "There are no police protecting us, they left us." Wait, aren't you one of them who preaches about all cops being bad, every single one of them?
The left SJWs and right SJWs are finally face to face with no one getting in the way and it's hilarious. I love the Walmart tiki torches, by the way.

EDIT: There's tons of videos being headlined by Twitter currently and this one is SO PURPOSELY salty. Look at the way the woman is walking, she knows she's causing trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.